Lobo vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No BFR

Who wins?

llagrok
Loki.

There's room for Lobo in the norse hell.

guy222
loki

quanchi112
Loki wins.

guy222
thumb up

iceman24567
No bfr i would say Lobo one of the most powerful magical beings ever in the JL could barely hurt him while she was bloodlusted not sure what trickery Loki could muster for a win.

Survivor19
How about make Lobo fat and drunk for beginning?

iceman24567
Make him fat and drunk? If you say so.

Enyalus
Zatanna and Loki are comparable magic-wise. And Loki has a huge experience edge.

Loki takes it.

StiltmanFTW
God of Mischief

Digi
How's Loki going to kill him? And what did Z do to Lobo?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
How's Loki going to kill him? And what did Z do to Lobo?
Loki doesn't need to kill him to win.

Z flayed all of his flesh off with a spell, then used another one so that everything Lobo did would instead be inflicted on him. For instance, if he was punching someone else, it would instead hurt him, etc.

Lobo still walked through it and nearly killed the Shadowpact.

Mindset
Zatanna is a noob

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Zatanna is a noob
Paul Dini said he's trying to convince Alex Ross to team up with him to do a Black Canary & Zatanna: Power of Fishnets.

Heh. big grin

Galan007
Tough to say.

During 'RiH' Lobo was unfazed by the combined magical attacks of Fate, Zatanna, Ragman, Dr. Occult, etc. Not sure if Loki is more powerful than that..

basilisk
In one story didn't one of the gods just wave his hand and make Lobo fall asleep with a spell when Lobo tried to attack him? War of the Gods or something.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
Tough to say.

During 'RiH' Lobo was unfazed by the combined magical attacks of Fate, Zatanna, Ragman, Dr. Occult, etc. Not sure if Loki is more powerful than that..

Not sure why 1 resistance to magic should override all the other showings.

Galan007
Most recent showing is all I was thinking.. *shrug*

iceman24567
Yeah me too plus Lobo wasn't at 100% when he faced the mages.

Stoic
B##p

LeonBuco666
Loki for sure.

Lobo would win if it got physical but it wouldnt get to that(unless Loki wanted it too)

Time Immemorial
Loki ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.