The Leprechaun vs Chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
A guy name Joe is walking down a road. Joe see a rainbow, his eye ligth up. Joe hit a guy on his motorcycle. Then hop on the bike and speed off. Joe gets to the end of the rainbow and walk up to the pot of gold but doesn't grab it. Joe look around to see a Leprechaun. joe throw the four leaf cover on The Leprechaun. Joe take the pot of gold and jump on his bike and take off. The Leprechaun bruns his face. The Leprechaun yell "my gold!"

A girl name Lea is carrying a doll. She walk up to a guy name Brad. Brad said "what is that." Lea said "it's the doll from all the killing." Lea has a big smiles on her face but Brad doesn't look happy. Brad said "how that going to get us any money." Lea said "I know how to bring it back to life." Then Brad sit down and said "ok lets see." Lea set up to bring the doll back and said "adae duae damballa awake." They both look at the doll but nothing happen she try it about three more time befor she hit it with her hand. Brad walks up to the doll and said "well that didn't work." Brad pick up the doll and thorw it out the window and Chucky land into a trash can.

Joe walks up to Brad and Lea. Joe said "Brad are poor time, are no more." Brad look at Lea and said "well that how its done but how did you get that." Lea said "its fake." Joe said "no its not I got it from a Leprechuan." Lea said "let me get one of those gold coin." Joe hand her one goid coin. Brad said "you staying here." Joe said "yeah." Brad and Lea jump into a car and drive to the building and walks in. Lea said "Eddy you here." Eddy walk out and said "Lea what up." Brad said "is this real." Eddy said "give me a day to take a look at it." Brad and Lea take off. The Leprechun walks into Eddy place. Eddy hear something she walk to see what make the sound. The Leprechaun jump out and kill her. The Leprechaun taske his gold coin and walks out.

Chucky get out of the trash can. Chucky said "what the hell." Joe looking at this pot of gold. Chucky walks in. Joe hear a sound and walks to see what it is. Chucky kill Joe. Then Chucky see a pot of gold and take it. Chucky run out carrying the pot of gold.

Brad and Lea see a doll runing out of there home with the pot of gold. Then second later they see a Leprechaun run by there car. Brad and Lea look at each other. Chucky and The Leprechaun look at each other. The Leprechaun said "give me back my gold." Chucky said "**** you." Brad and Lea know they got to do something but what can they do.

Its in a city. The Leprechaun a 100% and want his gold back. Chucky a 100% and he want to keep the gold. Brad and Lea are going to try to do something but what.

Rogue Jedi
I think this has been done.

RevoWution™©®
Um. Yeah. What a random scenario :s

I'm gonna say Chucky, just cuz he's more bad ass than a Leprechaun.

Mairuzu
Wow... just.... wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.