Captain America vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
This is alternate version of, the World War Hulk storyline. Thor is still in Limbo.

Setting: NYC

Hulk over the body of Reed Richards.

Hulk: "Well Ironman you won now I will give you the same chance my queen had to live."

Hulk walks over to Stark and simply raises his hand and smashes down on Stark with enough force to create a 10x10 hole.

Hulk: "None!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Hulk and his follows then continued their enslavement of the people of earth.

Else where the line to pick up Thor hammer grow day by day in hopes to stop the Hulk.

Then is the crowd there were 2 men in hood cloaks pushing to the font of the line.

????1: I hope this works you know how important it is to keep you hidden while we are trying to figure out what the skrulls are doing on the planet. You are our ace in the hole.

????2: Well if we don't do this the Hulk will destroy the whole planet.

????1: Ya, your right but this is a long shot you think you can do it.

????2: I have to the world rest on our shoulders.

The front of the line the to cloaked men stand over the Hammer of Thor.

????1: Well Steve I pray to god this work.

????2: Not god; the Gods Fury.

(Then the cloaked men throw off there disguises and Reveal Captain America "Steve Rogers" and Nick Fury. )

Fury.: Well here goes nothing.

Capt.: NO here he goes everything.

(Cap. Grabs The mighty mjolnir and a bolt of lighting strikes the ground after the dust settlers There stand Captain American Mjolnir in his right hand and his shield in the other.

Cap. I going fury time to put the Hulk down once and for all. Reed and the others did him a great wrong but he crossed the line.

(Fury salutes Cap)

Fury: Go shove a lighting bolt up his big green ..

(Other lighting bolt hits and Cap disappears)

(Hulk is in his ship when all of the sudden a loud boom is heard and ship goes crashing down. The ship hits the ground and only the Hulk move the rest of his army are killed from the crash.)

Hulk: What puny Human dares kill my people yet again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then a storm moves in fast a bolt of lighting hits hulk sending him fling into a skyscraper as it crashes down on him. Captain flies down from above and lands by the destroyed ship. Hulk then jumps from out of the rumble and lands by Cap.

Hulk: Thor you fool!!! You dare to .... YOU! not Thor

Hulk looks confused b/c who he thought was Thor stood another face.

Captain: Your eyes don't fool Hulk. Thor is gone but I will stand between you and this planet you have gone to far this time and must not be allowed to live. For you have become the monster everyone thought you are. What do you have to say for yourself.

Hulk: Well then Captain all I can say is HULK SMASH!!

Hulk pounds the ground with both fist and Captain America jumps in the air and Hulk does the same.

Ok so here it is Nick Fury had a clone of Steve Roger take the place of him when he got shot. Captain America has Thors Hammer and all of his powers Minus the Odinforce and can wield the hammer as Thor can. Plus his shield. Hulk And Captain will fight to the other is dead.

They are in the ruin of NYC. So no interfere from anyone and no innocents around to get hurt. This is World War Hulk at the power level he fought the Sentry.

DeathKap
eek!

rotiart
captain America has hardly ever used the hammer... And this is hulk at his best...

Bentley
This is how the alternate World War Hulk stories should be.

Zack Fair
Captain America would **** him up in this scneario. Captain America's H2H skills combined with Thor's physical might plus MJOLNIR's energy output and versatility plus the shield.

WWH gets completely raped.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Captain America would **** him up in this scneario. Captain America's H2H skills combined with Thor's physical might plus MJOLNIR's energy output and versatility plus the shield.

WWH gets completely raped.

Still WWH. Captain wouldn't have enough experience with Mjorlnir, and Hulk still have his monstruous HF.

redhotrash
Captain America wins. The hammer naturally gives you Thor level physical stats which is all the Captain should need to take out Hulk. Not to mention just the hammer alone makes a pretty good blunt weapon. Lastly, a class 100+ Captain American throwing the shield would cut Hulk in half.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Still WWH. Captain wouldn't have enough experience with Mjorlnir, and Hulk still have his monstruous HF.
With Thor's level of Strength I'm pretty sure that Cap could decapitate him with the shield. And in this scenario I'm willing to bet that he'd be more than willing...

beast1234
WWH is to strong for captain america he the strongest incarnation of all the hulk including savage hulk and is more cunning than joe fixit.

Phantom Zone
Wait so Cap gets class 100 strength and durability? Is Hulk at Worldbraeker mode.

jalek moye
no cuz he said it is just after he beat iron man so its still the beginning

also Capt wins

horrorwolf
WWH owns Rogers here. Savage Hulk has withstood all-out shots from Thor himself so that is a non-factor...especially against WWH, one of Hulks strongest incarnations.

Steve Rogers basically doesn't have the skill and experience using these powers along with Mjilnor that the much older (over 2,000 year old) Thor does IMO. Captains shield is unneccesary here IMO.

Basically this is like assuming If Steve Rogers took over Thor's mind, he would somehow be a better fighter than Thor is,....which is fail.

Thor's experience and wisdom>>>>>>>>>>>>Cap's

allen4
WWH just eat capt'ain america..........
in worldbreaker mode (intense gamma energy),one of his footsteps caused earthquakes,and he nearly destroy the entire planet........
He merely held together a tectonic plate of the entire planet sakaar......
the last man still standing,in the fight with sentry.........
strenght unlimited.......
better healing factor in M.U.........
strategic fighter.............
and never forget WWh is a great one to hand gladiator/warior.........
etc...............
http://i34.tinypic.com/n1xnj7.jpg

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Thor's experience and wisdom>>>>>>>>>>>>Cap's

Yeah thats why when he offered to be leader of The Avengers he was turned down because they thought he wasn't intelligent enough.

Cap still has his shield and hes not a moron his intelligence has been enhanced and has also had weapon training. If the guy can learn an alien martial art in one day or use a sky-cycle for the first time and seem like a pro im pretty sure he can learn how to use a hammer on the fly. erm

Cap FTW.

Originally posted by allen4
WWH just eat capt'ain america..........
in worldbreaker mode (intense gamma energy),one of his footsteps caused earthquakes,and he nearly destroy the entire planet........
He merely held together a tectonic plate of the entire planet sakaar......
the last man still standing,in the fight with sentry.........
strenght unlimited.......
better healing factor in M.U.........
strategic fighter.............
and never forget WWh is a great one to hand gladiator/warior.........
etc...............

He said the level he was at when he fought Sentry, that happened afterwards.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah thats why when he offered to be leader of The Avengers he was turned down because they thought he wasn't intelligent enough.

Cap still has his shield and hes not a moron his intelligence has been enhanced and has also had weapon training. If the guy can learn an alien martial art in one day or use a sky-cycle for the first time and seem like a pro im pretty sure he can learn how to use a hammer on the fly. erm

I think Rogers could learn to use Mijolnir very well, and do a great job adapting it to his own fighting style,

But being more effective with Mijolnir than Thor? - the beyond 2000 true owner who has been utilizing it in far more situations and against a much broader range of enemies....for a much longer period of time? Hellno.

Phantom Zone
I think Rogers could learn to use Mjilnor very well, and do a great job adapting it to his own fighting style,

But being more effective than Thor - a beyond 2000 year old Thor who has been utilizing it in far more situations and against a much broader range of enemies? Hellno.

Heres the thing, he doesnt even need to be. If the hammer gives him class100 strength he could just hold the hammer and use the shield to chop up WWH. *shrug*

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Heres the thing, he doesnt even need to be. If the hammer gives him class100 strength he could just hold the hammer and use the shield to chop up WWH. *shrug*

While WWH regens, and becomes stronger...I don't think thats the best tactic.

And thats assuming WWH doesn't deflect the shield....as that Cap doesn't get hammered why tring to "cut" hulk with the shield.

WWH's a lot smarter than Savage.

Phantom Zone
While WWH regens, and becomes stronger...I don't think thats the best tactic.

LOL he'll try to avoid that if he can but if Cap stun a pissed off Professor Hulk im beting he can KO WWH.

And thats assuming WWH doesn't deflect the shield....as that Cap doesn't get hammered why tring to "cut" hulk with the shield.

WWH's a lot smarter than Savage.

Oh please give me a break. Cap is a far better tactician than WWH or Thor especially in h2h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.