Iron Man(Mark I) vs Batman(Tumbler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Iron Man has all the weapons that the Mark I had in the cave scene plus repulsor technology(no flying) and Mark II helmet head layouts(w/ Jarvis). This Tumbler is the one from The Dark Knight with the optional last resort "Eject Sequence" installed(Batpod). Stark is in the suit and Batman is in the Tumbler.

Mark I
-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Durability
-Missile Launcher
-Flame Thrower
-Shoulder-Mounted Machine Gun
-Mark II Helmet Layout w/ JARVIS
-Repulsor Tech(No flying)

The Tumbler
-Tank-like Durability
-Machine Guns
-Missile Launcher
-Mini-Mines
-0-60mph in 5 sec
-Accelerated Boost
-Eject Sequence(Batpod)

Scenario 1: Open desert middle of the day.
Scenario 2: Gotham City at night and Iron Man has Mark III helmet schematics for enhanced vision.

NonSensi-Klown
Tumbler runs it's ass over and Tony is killed by concussive force.

Darth Martin
Anyone else?

ragesRemorse
The tumbler can endure the entire arsenal of the Mark I (at once) without losing any momentum. The Mark I struggles with simple mobility. How is it going to dodge a tank that can drive faster than a sports car that is also outfitted with military grade armaments? I don't see it happening.

Darth Martin
Yea but wasn't it the Joker's RPG that killed the Tumbler or immobilized it I should say?

RevoWution™©®
The Joker's an exception. He's just too awesome.

Tumbler and Batman win. Stark gets squashed into mulch from the impact.

AngryManatee
It says he has repulsor tech in the fight. Tumbler get repulsed.

RevoWution™©®
Nah the Tumbler could take Iron Man's repulsor blast no problem. So Iron Man down for the count.

Plus, he's not allowed to fly. Iron Man is pretty much nothing if he can't fly...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea but wasn't it the Joker's RPG that killed the Tumbler or immobilized it I should say?

that doesnt count because in the same scene the tumbler magically jumped over a car. Magic negates everything.

Darth Martin

Nononono666
agreed with Final_Blaxican

iron man gets torn in half after getting rammed by thumbler and gets grinded by burnouting the wheels above tony's bisected corpse no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.