Holy Crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I just seen someone post 11 times faster then i could post twice. i mean im i just that slow or is that person that fast or do they have like a time bender. like seriously how do people do that confused

Dorian Belmont
depends who was

DeNiro
ok just tell me lol

Rogue Jedi
Steroids.

DeNiro
confused

Rogue Jedi
Caffeine?

DigiMark007
some of us type faster than others, and can transcribe our thoughts to words at a nigh-instantaneous rate.

I'm a fast typer. Occasionally ok at transcribing. Occasionally not. But if I hit a "zone" I can rattle off entire paragraphs in the time it would take me to, say, eat a couple Doritos. I'd imagine whoever shocked the crap out of you is similar.

Davehead
Originally, I read this thread's title as "Holy Carp," but was quite dissappointed to find no carp involved in this thread at all.

Quincy
Second-ed^

Mairuzu
Originally posted by DeNiro
I just seen someone post 11 times faster then i could post twice. i mean im i just that slow or is... Yes

Quincy
Yo Mai.

Your title.

Is that a "Burn after Reading" quote?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quincy
Yo Mai.

Your title.

Is that a "Burn after Reading" quote? yea 131

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
yea 131

Hoped So.

Bravo to you sir.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quincy
Hoped So.

Bravo to you sir. Why thank you!

Kosta
I just seen someone post 11 times faster then i could post twice. i mean im i just that slow or is that person that fast or do they have like a time bender. like seriously how do people do that confused

Some people have something to say about everything, and can type ridiculously fast. stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by DigiMark007
some of us type faster than others, and can transcribe our thoughts to words at a nigh-instantaneous rate.

I'm a fast typer. Occasionally ok at transcribing. Occasionally not. But if I hit a "zone" I can rattle off entire paragraphs in the time it would take me to, say, eat a couple Doritos. I'd imagine whoever shocked the crap out of you is similar.

I'm totally in the zone right now, yo. pizza beer

WrathfulDwarf

It's one of those bots...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.