I got yelled at at work today . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
So, I'm on my way to work and I'm stuck in traffic cuz there's all this construction, so my co-worker/kinda boss calls me and asks where I am and that the Friday morning Special Projects meeting is starting. So I get there ten minutes late and my real boss is like, "Nice of you to join us," all condescending, so I say . . . "Yeah, yell at me for being late to this meeting, but when it comes to the BIG IMPORTANT meeting last week where we all were supposed to pitch our story ideas, you scheduled me to go shoot something." They all just sat there and looked at me like this . . . .

boredconfused1dohdontgetitdownmsn-ohshocksurrenderyucky

Piggle Humsy
Nice of you to join us awehawe

~Wålshy~
you are so fired msn-oh

WrathfulDwarf
Have some coffee TH.

It helps to make everything go away.

Mairuzu
I have a job opening here TH

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So, I'm on my way to work and I'm stuck in traffic cuz there's all this construction, so my co-worker/kinda boss calls me and asks where I am and that the Friday morning Special Projects meeting is starting. So I get there ten minutes late and my real boss is like, "Nice of you to join us," all condescending, so I say . . . "Yeah, yell at me for being late to this meeting, but when it comes to the BIG IMPORTANT meeting last week where we all were supposed to pitch our story ideas, you scheduled me to go shoot something." They all just sat there and looked at me like this . . . .

boredconfused1dohdontgetitdownmsn-ohshocksurrenderyucky Nice.

steverules
And he said 'Yo fired biotch!!' ha-son

Quincy
bosses are arses

steverules
My boss isn't too bad but if money notes aren't all facing the same way then you get yelled at haermm I haven't been yelled at....yet

FoxMeister
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar71860_11.gif
*Waits for the inevitable nip' slip*

steverules
It'll never come 131

FoxMeister
Originally posted by steverules
It'll never come 131
But i will xgrinwank

steverules
durwank2

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

boredconfused1dohdontgetitdownmsn-ohshocksurrenderyucky There goes my Hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.