Goku's Weight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
How much does Goku weigh. With the things that they have carried it felt like they could have been a ton but Goku is no hulk, he's slim. So how much does he actually weigh?

Dark-Jaxx
...Lol.

I think he was stated to weigh 170 pounds.

Though by his size at the end of DBZ, I would say no less than 200.

Pyron_Express
Muscle weighs more then fat. And Goku has plenty of muscle, so my guess is around 180. But theirs a possibilty that's it more since he's a powerful superhuman.

BradBalboa
hmm i think it was stated once..=/
i dunno yeh i wud put Goku at around 180
but when he first goes super saiyan he bulks up ALOT so then around 200-220..

Silversport16
It's not possible for Goku to weigh any less than 225lbs. You have to consider his height (almost 6ft) and his build, how toned most of his muscles are, and which muscles are toned the most. This determines how much muscle mass is present. Since Goku has zero fat, 225 is actually a LOW estimate.

First_Tsurugi06
Pretty sure he's been stated at being 5'7'' and about 160 lbs.

Granted, that was the Daizenshuu supposedley, and I assume it's in regards to his base form.

yungz22
goku;s wrist bands are like 5 tons each or suttin like that

WhiskeyGirl
He's about 180-190 I believe

In the android saga the androids were scanning everyone and it gave is weight, I just can't remember what it said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.