Best Fight In Dbz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
some personal faves.

vegeta vs zarbon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJSuVBF2cQ&feature=PlayList&p=2FA269EA05A2295C&index=0

nicely done.

vvegeta vs recoome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WObT7oGcb_A&feature=PlayList&p=2FA269EA05A2295C&index=1

psycho gundam
gt but...meh

goku vs ledgic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3APYbD3LoE

First_Tsurugi06
You know you can't deny it.
EfnK4ps2RU0

Kento
Gokou vs Majin Vegeta is one of my favorites. Goten vs Trunks also.

Dark-Jaxx
Goku vs. Majin Vegeta was indeed how do you say...The shit.

The filler of Super Buu vs. Vegeto was pretty good as well.

The Freeza and Goku fight was good too.

Hell, I like most DBZ fights. no expression

Vampire Savior
Hmmm...can't really think of one.Maybe the Goku VS Majin Vegeta or Goku VS Cell. Altho, even tho its DB, when Piccolo and Goku 1st fought, that's a fight to remember.

Endless Mike
Goku vs. Vegeta first fight

First_Tsurugi06
I also liked the Piccolo vs. Android 17 fight. It just seemed more filled with substance than an ordinary DBZ fight since the odds weren't so heavily stacked in one's favor. The whole thing seemed like an evenly-scaled match (I think I remember someone saying that their power levels actually were perfectly equal), and it was more brutal too.

Hell, before Piccolo was given a lowish-middle spot on the Z Fighter tier list (I always considered him as the strongest non-saiyan of the Z figters, rivaling a SSJ1 in power) his fights usually had some of the coolest uses of his powers: Sending the Mankankosapo straight through Goku and Raditz, blowing a Saibaman to kingdom come with his mouth, fighting on even terms with second-form Frieza, and the list goes on. It's no-f*ckin'-wonder Piccolo is Akira Toriyama's favorite character.

I also liked the Mystic Gohan vs. base form Super Buu. It was the first time we really saw Super Buu getting his ass handed to him even though he said he'd anticipated Gohan's arrival (just not the beating). If Gohan had actually put in a bit of effort, the fight would've probably been more interesting to watch, even though it would have probably ended the Buu Saga a little abruptly (but in the way that Akira Toriyama had originally intended; with Gohan as the most powerful character and savior ).

Yuna33
Goku Vs. Cell
First match in the cell games.
I thought it was a boss fight!
big grin

llagrok
Piccolo/Kami vs Android 17

Vegeta vs Zarbon

Goku vs Vegeta

BradBalboa
17 vs Piccolo is an awsome fight !!!

Z-Fighters vs Brolly !!

Goku vs Cell ( the middle and end the start is shit cause of the way its drawn !!!

Johnny Deluxe
The Z Warriors vs. Nappa and Saibamen. Clearly one of the most epic battles ever.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06 Hell, before Piccolo was given a lowish-middle spot on the Z Fighter tier list (I always considered him as the strongest non-saiyan of the Z figters, rivaling a SSJ1 in power) his fights usually had some of the coolest uses of his powers: Sending the Mankankosapo straight through Goku and Raditz, blowing a Saibaman to kingdom come with his mouth , fighting on even terms with second-form Frieza, and the list goes on. It's no-f*ckin'-wonder Piccolo is Akira Toriyama's favorite character.

...Yeah, that came out wrong actually.

Kero_Co
Piccolo vs Frieza
and
Paikon vs Goku

psycho gundam
piccolo and tienshinhan needed more spotlight imo, they they have sick fights.

First_Tsurugi06
Tien DID have a cool fight with Trunks in Bojaak Unbound, and he even held his own until Trunks went SSJ. He's def my fave human char.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
You know you can't deny it.
EfnK4ps2RU0

http://philipscheel.net/facepalm.jpg

psycho gundam
damn that's lot of face palm.

NonSensi-Klown
Stretched the page to over 9000.

It'd be cooler if it wasn't repeating images.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.