Damn, dude LOVES his dog.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Would you have done this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26956958/?GT1=43001

The Grey Fox
Dogs suck

Rogue Jedi
Thats a No then haermm

FoxMeister
I would do it for my cat

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I would do it for my cat Seconded

WrathfulDwarf
I hate pets.

But that guy sure has balls for doing that....sharks intimidate me.

Even on land.

Mairuzu
I would do it for my cat this

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Mairuzu
this
no expression

Mairuzu
no expression what? i said i agree with this

FoxMeister
what? i said i agree with this
Oh. All i saw was the word "this"

Mairuzu
Oh. All i saw was the word "this" yea... you'll catch on

The Grey Fox
RJ, why do you always put certain words in caps, all the time?

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
RJ, why do you always put certain words in caps, all the time? TGF, why do you have to be an ASS all the time? crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

awehuhs

The Grey Fox

Mairuzu

chillmeistergen
I probably would, yeah.

The Grey Fox
ahahahaha

sorry TGF, had to laugh awehuhs If you got the joke then why are you sorry to me? awehuhs

Selphie
Of course I'd punch a shark, I wouldn't let one eat up my doggie! Hell nah! I'd punch that shark so hard, it's children would be born bruised

steverules
I dunno...sharks scare me, it coulda just let go and gone for him but he was lucky it didn't

~Wålshy~
oh Walshy you JOKER!!! laughcrylaughcrycrylaugh we are so SOOPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughcrylaughcryshocklaughdrylaugh

The Grey Fox

Rogue Jedi
RJ, why do you always put certain words in caps, all the time? DUDE what ARE you talking about?

Mairuzu
i use caps for certain words sometimes as well

so that WORD shows out more

cause that guy really LOVES his dog

you are SO stupid

probably the same if i went like this

"you are soooo stupid"

Rogue Jedi
same shit.

Mairuzu
Yea, thats what I said...

The Grey Fox
I do that too, but not in every post mmm Just curious, you know?

Mairuzu
I do that too, but not in every post mmm Just curious, you know? Oh, EVERY post?

I havent noticed it.

GCG
TGF, you have been upgraded from The Colonel to The CAPtain

Mairuzu
drylaugh

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by GCG
TGF, you have been upgraded from The Colonel to The CAPtain Ha, I get it. Puns are always good.

Rogue Jedi
I do that too, but not in every post mmm Just curious, you know? your sig rock

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
your sig rock Ha, thanks RJ, I made this one ages ago but never got around to using it. I thought it was time I pulled Shaun out of the bag.

JacopeX
I would save my dog since they save our lives. They are meaningful to our lives.

Now, if I saw a cat ready to be eaten by a shark, I would grab a bowl of popcorn and watch the show.

Rogue Jedi
Ha, thanks RJ, I made this one ages ago but never got around to using it. I thought it was time I pulled Shaun out of the bag. Here are my pathetic attempts at Shaun sigs:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/mysigs/shaun-1.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/mysigs/shaun2-1.jpg

Mairuzu
better than mine ermm

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/shaunsig.jpg

Rogue Jedi
No, yours is better yes

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
I would save my dog since they save our lives. They are meaningful to our lives.

Now, if I saw a cat ready to be eaten by a shark, I would grab a bowl of popcorn and watch the show. Because, you are a sad small minded **** who thinks humans are the greatest thing to exist, not caring that perhaps other animals have their own existance to think about. You are such a hypocrite "Cats don't save our lives (because they aren't strong enough to drag humans to safety you thick ****) so I won't save theirs': in that, you are as bad as the cat.
Here are my pathetic attempts at Shaun sigs:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/mysigs/shaun-1.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/mysigs/shaun2-1.jpg Eh, i quite like the top one. Needs work, but could turn out good.

Rogue Jedi
Because, you are a sad small minded **** who thinks humans are the greatest thing to exist, not caring that perhaps other animals have their own existance to think about. You are such a hypocrite "Cats don't save our lives (because they aren't strong enough to drag humans to safety you thick ****) so I won't save theirs': in that, you are as bad as the cat.
Eh, i quite like the top one. Needs work, but could turn out good. I think the border and text need to go.

The Grey Fox
I think the border and text need to go. Yeah, that could improve it. You should start trying out layering and other techniques like that, I'm sure Gimp can't be so bad. You practice, you get better, etc. I'm sure you could become a pretty good sig maker.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that could improve it. You should start trying out layering and other techniques like that, I'm sure Gimp can't be so bad. You practice, you get better, etc. I'm sure you could become a pretty good sig maker. I am kinda halfway watching gimp tutorials, I am slowly learning how to blend images.

I'll never be as good as someone like Speed, Mywi or Pitt. sad

steverules
I am kinda halfway watching gimp tutorials, I am slowly learning how to blend images.

I'll never be as good as someone like Speed, Mywi, Pitt or steverules. sad

shifty

Rogue Jedi
wut shifty

The Grey Fox
I am kinda halfway watching gimp tutorials, I am slowly learning how to blend images.

I'll never be as good as someone like Speed, Mywi or Pitt. sad It just takes practice and patience. I am pretty much as good as Speed in terms of sig making, it just takes a good eye for images and knowledge of various techniques. My sigs don't usually look as good as Speed's 'cause whenever I take the effort to make a good sig, people never realise how much damn effort I've put into it, and so I get '7' ratings rather than the 8's or 9's they deserve, while Speed gets perfect 10's.

I'm ranting again ermm

Anyway yeah, stick at it, and you'll get better. Trust me, that's all it really takes.

steverules
wut shifty

ninja

Rogue Jedi
Hey, they are sig making geniuses, props.

The Grey Fox
Hey, they are sig making geniuses, props. I wouldn't say Speed was a sig making 'genius'... he is good, but not a genius. Mywi and Pittman, however, are experts at their trade.

steverules
Hey, they are sig making geniuses especially steverules, props.

Well...yeah ok I am roll eyes (sarcastic)

ninja

Rogue Jedi
I wouldn't say Speed was a sig making 'genius'... he is good, but not a genius. Mywi and Pittman, however, are experts at their trade.

Mywi made this one for me, ****ing amazing:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/RJsiggy.jpg

The Grey Fox
Mywi made this one for me, ****ing amazing:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/RJsiggy.jpg Yeah, that one is amazing. Great concept and idea, and brilliantly put together.

JacopeX
Because, you are a sad small minded **** who thinks humans are the greatest thing to exist, not caring that perhaps other animals have their own existance to think about. You are such a hypocrite "Cats don't save our lives (because they aren't strong enough to drag humans to safety you thick ****) so I won't save theirs': in that, you are as bad as the cat. No dude, I just hate cats originally because I find them boring. Just remember that this is a way of nature. An animal eating another is part of it. Why is it on TV? Not just to learn ya know. wink In fact, I ate one before. Just like eating any type of meat as you have in the past.

BAW GAWD GREY FOX! THAT COW HAD A FAMILY!!!!!

Yet, their are millions of starving children in the world.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that one is amazing. Great concept and idea, and brilliantly put together. I told her a Dexter sig with my name somewhere. When I got it I was like DUDE YOU ARE A NINJA. haermm

steverules
No dude, I just hate cats. Just remember that this is a way of nature. An animal eating another is part of it. Why is it on TV? Not just to learn ya know. wink In fact, I ate one before. Just like eating any type of meat as you have in the past.

Yet, their are millions of starving children in the world.

Save the tree's

war

JacopeX
Originally posted by steverules
Save the tree's

war Damn right! raver

Rogue Jedi
**** the trees.

JacopeX
**** the trees. Tree humper!

The Grey Fox
No dude, I just hate cats originally because I find them boring. Just remember that this is a way of nature. An animal eating another is part of it. Why is it on TV? Not just to learn ya know. wink In fact, I ate one before. Just like eating any type of meat as you have in the past.

Yet, their are millions of starving children in the world. Ha, you are thick as ****, aren't you? Any idea why I'm a vegetarian? Maybe if you didn't assume everything, you'd think that perhaps I'm not a stereotype. I don't eat meat because I personally think it tastes like shit. Yes, animals killing other animals is part of nature, i know, I'm not quite as moronic as you. Humans have always killed animals for food because we are built as hunters, it is in our nature. However, I don't like the taste. That is my opinion.

Also, I have no idea why you brought up vegetarianism in the first place. I was simply calling you an idiot for making a rediculous and unsubstantiated claim about cats.
I told her a Dexter sig with my name somewhere. When I got it I was like DUDE YOU ARE A NINJA. haermm I don't think I have enough skill to even attempt that kind of thing...

JacopeX
Ha, you are thick as ****, aren't you? Any idea why I'm a vegetarian? Maybe if you didn't assume everything, you'd think that perhaps I'm not a stereotype. I don't eat meat because I personally think it tastes like shit. Yes, animals killing other animals is part of nature, i know, I'm not quite as moronic as you. Humans have always killed animals for food because we are built as hunters, it is in our nature. However, I don't like the taste. That is my opinion.

Also, I have no idea why you brought up vegetarianism in the first place. I was simply calling you an idiot for making a rediculous and unsubstantiated claim about cats.
I don't think I have enough skill to even attempt that kind of thing... LMAO! dude, you take every piece of word seriously. Please continue. Pure entertainment for later I must say. I gotta go to my friend's house in a little bit. See how I respect your opinions and disrespect your idiocy and bashing anger?

The Grey Fox
LMAO! dude, you take every piece of word seriously. Please continue. Pure entertainment for later I must say. I gotta go to my friend's house in a little bit. See how I respect your opinions and disrespect your idiocy and bashing anger? haha, nice way of crawling out of a sensible and perfectly open debate.

JacopeX
haha, nice way of crawling out of a sensible and perfectly open debate. We're debating? Oh wow, it's been so long or you just suck. laughing out loud

So, how do you want me to cut you into pieces here in under an hour?

Mairuzu
Yeah, that one is amazing. Great concept and idea, and brilliantly put together. she made me this... and i fell in love

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/MAIsiggy.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/petervssylar.jpg

The Grey Fox
We're debating? Oh wow, it's been so long or you just suck. laughing out loud

So, how do you want me to cut you into pieces here in under an hour? By replying to my post, you ****tard.

edit:Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Ha, you are thick as ****, aren't you? Any idea why I'm a vegetarian? Maybe if you didn't assume everything, you'd think that perhaps I'm not a stereotype. I don't eat meat because I personally think it tastes like shit. Yes, animals killing other animals is part of nature, i know, I'm not quite as moronic as you. Humans have always killed animals for food because we are built as hunters, it is in our nature. However, I don't like the taste. That is my opinion.

Rogue Jedi

I don't think I have enough skill to even attempt that kind of thing... All hail Mywi.............. haermm

JacopeX
By replying to my post, you ****tard. I replied to everyone of your posts, especially this one (obviously). Unless if I missed something, I would be more than happy to answer you. wink

The Grey Fox
All hail Mywi.............. haermm Her and Pittman are pretty much the best sig makers on KMC, imo.

Rogue Jedi
I love you guys. Unconditionally. laughing out loud

The Grey Fox
I replied to everyone of your posts, especially this one (obviously). Unless if I missed something, I would be more than happy to answer you. wink Uh huh, I just posted which one to reply to, in which I destroy your argument by stating my opinion is not what you think it is at all.

Rogue Jedi
So, hows about them Dags!!! eek!

The Grey Fox
BTW jacope, if your rebuttal is in anyway nonsensical or rambling, i refuse to reply anymore, I have better things to do than talk to 15 year old retards with delusions of grandeur on this forum.

Rogue Jedi
Some cool guy made me this:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/wusig.jpg

shifty

The Grey Fox
So, hows about them Dags!!! eek! I have a dog (well my father does, but it's a family pet too), and it's a Jack Russel/Yorkie cross. It's pretty much adorable, and pretty great to have around. It's called Rocky.
Some cool guy made me this:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/wusig.jpg

shifty The one I made was better mmm

JacopeX
Ha, you are thick as ****, aren't you? No, I am quiet slim with some muscle.

Any idea why I'm a vegetarian? No, why?

Maybe if you didn't assume everything, you'd think that perhaps I'm not a stereotype. What type of stereotype? (ooooh, this is fun!) clown

I don't eat meat because I personally think it tastes like shit. Meat is the shit! wink

Yes, animals killing other animals is part of nature, i know, I'm not quite as moronic as you. Pulling another insult out of your ass huh?

Humans have always killed animals for food because we are built as hunters, it is in our nature. However, I don't like the taste. That is my opinion. Ok.

Well, that was a waste of energy off of my fingers.

JacopeX
BTW jacope, if your rebuttal is in anyway nonsensical or rambling, i refuse to reply anymore, I have better things to do than talk to 15 year old retards with delusions of grandeur on this forum. I'm 17. And here I thought I was debating with a mature person.....but you are just the equivalent of a shitless kid. wink

Rogue Jedi
I have a dog (well my father does, but it's a family pet too), and it's a Jack Russel/Yorkie cross. It's pretty much adorable, and pretty great to have around. It's called Rocky.
The one I made was better mmm Wait, I thought you made that one, and this one:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/greyfoxsiggy.jpg

The Grey Fox
No, I am quiet slim with some muscle.

No, why?

What type of stereotype? (ooooh, this is fun!) clown

Meat is the shit! wink

Pulling another insult out of your ass huh?

Ok.

Well, that was a waste of energy off of my fingers. Nice use of sarcasm.

I explained in my post.

Well that's your opinion, I personally don't like the taste.

A vegetarian stereotype, where you instantly believe I think "meat is murder", which I quite obviously disagree with, i think meat is perfectly okay and is part of human nature.

Nice going ignoring my point.

It seems it was a waste of energy, since you didn't rebut any of my actual points...
I'm 17. And here I thought I was debating with a mature person.....but you are just the equivalent of a shitless kid. wink I'm older than you, actually. And I think it shows, too, no offense to you.
Wait, I thought you made that one, and this one:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/greyfoxsiggy.jpg I made that one, the first one Neo made you.

JacopeX
Nice use of sarcasm.

I explained in my post.

A vegetarian stereotype, where you instantly believe I think "meat is murder", which I quite obviously disagree with, i think meat is perfectly okay and is part of human nature.

It seems it was a waste of energy, since you didn't rebut any of my actual points... YEAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! big grin

teh internetz iz seriuz buiznez.

Rogue Jedi
Nice use of sarcasm.

I explained in my post.

It seems it was a waste of energy, since you didn't rebut any of my actual points...
I'm older than you, actually. And I think it shows, too, no offense to you.
I made that one, the first one Neo made you. Oh yeah crylaugh

My bad, love em BOTH.

JacopeX

I'm older than you, actually. And I think it shows, too, no offense to you.
Which is why I said "Equivalent".

The Grey Fox
YEAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! big grin

teh internetz iz seriuz buiznez. Um, what? I'm sorry, but are you backing out of this or something? I'm still waiting for a response to my points...
Which is why I said "Equivalent". Which is unsubtantiated.

JacopeX
All I have to say is "OK" to your point. One of those things you just say ok to.

I don't see any debate here rather than a flame war ready to happen.

The Grey Fox
All I have to say is "OK" to your point. One of those things you just say ok to.

I don't see any debate here rather than a flame war ready to happen. Then why did you start this 'vegetarianism' debate in the first place, if we both share the view that meat is part of human nature? Seems silly to me.

Also, the only one currently faming is you, by calling me a 'shitless kid'.

JacopeX
Then why did you start this 'vegetarianism' debate in the first place, if we both share the view that meat is part of human nature? Seems silly to me.

Also, the only one currently faming is you, by calling me a 'shitless kid'. I don't know. I just felt like it. smile

And who attacked first when you could have simply let my post go past your mind. I said that because you are by the looks of it.

Rogue Jedi
You kids behave or I'll turn this car right around.

The Grey Fox
I don't know. I just felt like it. smile

And who attacked first when you could have simply let my post go past your mind. I said that because you are by the looks of it. Haha, how mature. I think anybody looking at this would assume the 'shitless kid' is the one overusing smileys and taking pot shots at people's views for no apparant reason, rather than the one acting in a sensible fashion and accepting your views, no matter how rediculous they seem.

JacopeX
Haha, how mature. I think anybody looking at this would assume the 'shitless kid' is the one overusing smileys and taking pot shots at people's views for no apparant reason, rather than the one acting in a sensible fashion and accepting your views, no matter how rediculous they seem. Can't you take a hint? At all?

The Grey Fox
Can't you take a hint? At all? Not when the so called 'hint' isn't in any way insinuated or implied, no. Nobody could.

JacopeX
Very well then. That's your shit. Not mine.

The Grey Fox
Very well then. That's your shit. Not mine. No, it's yours too, since you can't seem to put across hints at all. Please elaborate on this 'hint'.

Mairuzu
Her and Pittman are pretty much the best sig makers on KMC, imo. Alliance is pretty awesome

JacopeX
Hint: I know that I brought up the vegetarian statement......but the joke was originated from a joke you would never understand unless if you ever hear Good Ol' JR commentate matches. wink

Rogue Jedi
Alliance is pretty awesome Indeed.

The Grey Fox
Hint: I know that I brought up the vegetarian statement......but the joke was originated from a joke you would never understand unless if you ever hear Good Ol' JR commentate matches. wink How.. on earth... would I get that? Surely you know I don't even live in your country.

Mairuzu
Hint: I know that I brought up the vegetarian statement......but the joke was originated from a joke you would never understand unless if you ever hear Good Ol' JR commentate matches. wink and you are barely stating this... now?

JacopeX
How.. on earth... would I get that? Surely you know I don't even live in your country. I give up. You win. I don't care. Have your little orgasm later. no expression

GCG
a hoke from hacope;

Mairuzu
I give up. You win. I don't care. Have your little orgasm later. no expression fail

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
a hoke from hacope; Another joke pulled out of the arse.

The Grey Fox
I give up. You win. I don't care. Have your little orgasm later. no expression Oh yay, i winz teh intrnet

JacopeX
fail Probably the only thing you can say rather than coming across a better post with much more sense. And no one finds you funny.

Rogue Jedi
fail He had a netgasm haermm

Mairuzu
Probably the only thing you can say rather than coming across a better post with much more sense. And no one finds you funny. i find me funny 131

oh and none of your posts make sense so... what can i do?

JacopeX
Oh yay, i winz teh intrnet

YEAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! big grin

teh internetz iz seriuz buiznez.

Mairuzu
IT seems like it is to you, till you lose

JacopeX
i find me funny 131 I am sure you tell yourself that in the mirror everyday.

JacopeX
IT seems like it is to you, till you lose I don't care. It's impossible to explain any sense into anyone here. Wonder why I have been gone for awhile?

Mairuzu
I am sure you tell yourself that in the mirror everyday.

You sure told me!

JacopeX
You sure told me! Good.....now go away.

Mairuzu
I don't care. It's impossible to explain any sense into anyone here. Wonder why I have been gone for awhile? No but im wondering why you came back...

Mairuzu
Good.....now go away. ban me first

Rogue Jedi
netgasm!!! eek!

GCG
Another joke pulled out of the arse.

its cause the h and j are next to eachother on the keyboard

JacopeX
Nah, it's a demand. wink

The Grey Fox
But yeah, dogs, they are pretty cool.

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
its cause the h and j are next to eachother on the keyboard Oh..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok.

Mairuzu
Nah, it's a demand. wink

I'm just glad Grey Fox left now that he is satisfied with his "Victory". In the mean time, other people are getting layed. happy laid*

The Grey Fox
Nah, it's a demand. wink I left 'cause I had nothing left to say... I don't really care if I 'won'...

Rogue Jedi
Net hate!!!

Mairuzu
RJ..

Rogue Jedi
Sup pookie?

Mairuzu
shut up

Rogue Jedi
Sweet talker.

Mairuzu

Rogue Jedi
teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.