Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
if they publish another marvel vs dc mini series who would you like to face each other and who do you think would win the fights that you chose?

snyper1982
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
if they publish another marvel vs dc mini series who would you like to face each other and who do you think would win the fights that you chose?

I would really, really, really love to see Superman smear wolverine into paste. Or the same with spiderman because my friend is a big spiderman fan and will not admit that superman could destroy spiderman, and I would laugh in his face when it happened.

kgkg
Originally posted by snyper1982
I would really, really, really love to see Superman smear wolverine into paste. Or the same with spiderman because my friend is a big spiderman fan and will not admit that superman could destroy spiderman, and I would laugh in his face when it happened. lol Superman will most likely face Sentry or Gladiator if they had to make a Marvel vs DC.

Crossovers are fine but they are heavily impacted by popularity and status of the character.

but for your friend show him this pic he should be happy but if he truly believes Spider can even hurt Supes he is dreaming.

snyper1982
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Superman will most likely face Sentry or Gladiator if they had to make a Marvel vs DC.

Crossovers are fine but they are heavily impacted by popularity and status of the character.

but for your friend show him this pic he should be happy but if he truly believes Spider can even hurt Supes he is dreaming.

He KNOWS superman can beat spidey, he just won't admit it. So if it happened in a comic where supes just flat out walked all over him, i could cram it down his throat.

TheBadguy
I'd want Thor to destroy Superman like he should. Of course that would require Marvel to stop sucking DC, have the ever done a crossover where they didn't wank DC.

Enyalus
I would like to see Gladiator and Silver Surfer teaming up to destroy all 52 Supermen.

2 vs. 52...it'd be so epic.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Enyalus
I would like to see Gladiator and Silver Surfer teaming up to destroy all 52 Supermen.

2 vs. 52...it'd be so epic. tangent superman takes them out

psycho gundam
dc would keep superman far away from the silver surfer for a third time no doubt.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
tangent superman takes them out

Pfft. Kallark believes he can assrape Harvey, so he can.

tkitna
Originally posted by TheBadguy
have the ever done a crossover where they didn't wank DC.

The Hunger - Galactus and Darkseid

The Surfer beat the hell out of Orion (as he should) and Galactus was portrayed as being superior to Darkseid.

Thats about the only one I can think of.

Stoic
I'd want to see

Darkseid vs Thanos

Hulk vs Lobo

Quasar (Elvis) vs Hal Jordan

Thor vs Gog (Herald)

Gladiator vs Superman

Sentry vs Black Adam

Bouboumaster
Galactus/Stardust/Silver Surfer vs DC Earth (Draw: Galactus trah anyone on the field, but is impress by these puny terrans, and let them live)

Batman vs Frank Castle (Mark Miller would be in charge of it. Frank Castle beat the crap out of Batman with an AK-47, but at the end, Batman humiliate Frank, and spare his life, as the last insult.)

Thor vs Black Adam (The man with powers of Gods against The Mighty God of Thunder. Whoever win, it would be epic)

Nightwing vs DareDevil (DareDevil win, in one hell of a fight, on the roofs of Bloodhaven and New-York)

Superman vs Gladiator or Sentry (Superman beat one of these imitator)

Hulk vs Wonder Woman (Hulk trash her. After that, Sups enter the fight, Hulk take the upperhand, but Sups, with the help of Batman, stop this juggernaut from destroying Metropolis)

doomsday49
i want an epic hulk vs doomsday story crossover.

it'll begin similar to the red hulk storyline but doomsday will start his rampage in russia. After discovering an alien specie buried deep beneath the snow, a group of scientists took it's lifeless form to a secret government lab to be examine. The alien wakes up and started slaughtering the base. Alerted, the russian government sent omega red to take care of this problem, but after a brief scuffle, Omega Red's head was found 50 yards from the lab. And his limbs completely torn off, leaving only a bloody torso.

Next the alien enters Canada where he beat the shit out of the alpha flight killing Shaman and Sasquatch in the process. Then he encounters Wendigo which he put to sleep by way of a rear naked choke. Then it's off to NYC....

Where the avengers have congretated to prepare for this attack. First team to attack was antman, wasp, hawkeye, blackknight. All were killed. Then team two went in. It was Iron man, vision, scarlet witch and captain america. They got their ass kicked. Then a thunderstorm preludes the arrival of thor. After a long hard fought battle, thor was buried beneath steel and concrete. "He just keeps coming" said captain america. Then they looked up to see a green speck flying through the air. A loud landing BOOOOOM signals the arrival of The Hulk. DD and Hulk went at it like two sexually frustrated males. They fought for minutes then hours. DD kept evolving to match the proportionally increasing brute strength of a frustrated hulk, but hulk kept getting angrier and stronger confusing Doomsday's evolving mechanism. Then Captain America decided on a single focus attack, with the aid of the x-men, ff4 and galactus. But this attack calls for the sacrifice of Hulk.

Hulk vs Doomsday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKbALQsvDY

Priest
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
tangent superman takes them out
Surfer would solo TS.

Bentley
Doom against Luthor.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dc would keep superman far away from the silver surfer for a third time no doubt.

So true. Id like to see Thor take on Black Adam though and silver surfer beat the crap out of Martian Manhunter.

fangirl101
I'd like to see it done like the original with the 11 big battles.

The first 6

Hal Jordan vs. Quasar
Silver Surfer vs. Infinity Man( Both Current versions)
Flash vs. Sentry
Hulk vs. Lobo
Wolverine vs. Midnighter
Firestorm vs. Ikaris

Main Battles
Thor vs. Orion (Classic versions)
Superman vs. Gladiator
Batman vs. Black Panther
Wonder Woman vs. Black Bolt
Martian Manhunter vs. Beta Ray Bill

With a bunch of lil fights we see thru out

Sinestro/Terrax
Ring Mongul/Thanos
Dr. Strange/Dr. Fate
Black Adam/Count Nefaria
Metamorpho/Absorbing Man
Starfire/Warbird
Spiderman/Deathstroke
Forerunner/Gamora(Godslayer)

namorsubby
i'd like to see orin come back from the dead........so he can be justly matched against namor.........and return to the grave.

Nestical
galactus vs imperiex(sp?)

namorsubby
spider-man vs blue beetle.

martian manhunter vs vision.

Johnny Deluxe
Captain America vs. Batman:
It would be a cool fight, and I would like Captain America to win. I think Batman is cooler than him, but still, it would just be unrealistic otherwise. Their fight would be cool.

Silver Surfer vs. Flash:
It would be a very complexe fight. Would Flash be able to damage Silver Surfer? Would Silver Surfer be able to hit Flash? If handled properly, this battle could be interesting. It should show both of them using their abilities to their fullest, manga style.

That's basically the only two matches which would truely interest me, lol. All around, the difference in power among DC and Marvel heroes are too big, with Marvel mostly consisting of street fighters, as opposed to DC's cosmic lightspeed fighters.

DeathKap
I want to see Thor beat Superman.

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd want to see

Darkseid vs Thanos

Hulk vs Lobo

Quasar (Elvis) vs Hal Jordan

Thor vs Gog (Herald)

Gladiator vs Superman

Sentry vs Black Adam

that's a good match up.. couldn't have made any better ones myself

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
couldn't have made any better ones myself

That's not much of a compliment for him, as it is a statement that displays your lack of imagination/comic knowledge.

Nihilist
superman vs silver surfer

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Nihilist
superman vs silver surfer

The match would last two panels.

Philosophía
Yeah, a speedblitz wouldn't take that much.

Bouboumaster

Redlineshifter
You know, one day Supes is gonna beat SS on panel and KMC is going to self destruct.

tdawg14
Originally posted by Redlineshifter
You know, one day Supes is gonna beat SS on panel and KMC is going to self destruct.

It would never happen. I dont think Marvel would let SS job to Supes when they know he is by far the superior character.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by tdawg14
It would never happen. I dont think Marvel would let SS job to Supes when they know he is by far the superior character.

Hopefully they wont.

RobinDrake
Teen Titans vs. Young Avengers/Runaways

Reed Richards vs Lex Luthor

Batgirl vs Daredevil

Iron Fist vs Nightwing

Batman vs Ironman

Deadpool vs the Joker >big grin

snyper1982
Originally posted by tdawg14

They let Thor job to him.

steverules
Either:

Spidey vs D-stroke or Dpool or wolvie taking him on.

tkitna
Originally posted by snyper1982
They let Thor job to him.

This is true.

Its almost as though Marvel just doesnt care.

snyper1982
Originally posted by tkitna
This is true.

Its almost as though Marvel just doesnt care.

Wasn't it based on fan votes or something like that though? If it is like that with SS, then surfer would be jobing to supes as well. Let's face it, superman is just more popular than those 2. The only characters on his level in popularity would be Spider-Man or Batman, possibly Wolverine. I still think Superman is the most popular character in all of comics though. So if it is fan voted, Superman wins against almost anyone.

steverules
Marvel vs DC was fan voted

Avengers/JLA crossover was not fan voted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.