Abomination and Carnage vs. Handicapped Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Captain Marvel cannot fly and cannot attack at super speeds. He must fight at an ordinary person's speed and no flight.

tkitna
Well Carnage gets destroyed within minutes. If its classic Abomination, i'd give him the slightest majority.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by tkitna
Well Carnage gets destroyed within minutes. If its classic Abomination, i'd give him the slightest majority.

Captain marvel should obliterate them 10/10.

UNLESS

The symbiote abandons casady and merges with the abomination (clearly the stronger host here.)

A symbiote enhanced Abomination would be immune to pretty much anything that version of captain marvel could dish out.

tkitna
Without flight and speed, what is Captain Marvel except for a walking brick? Well, I suppose he could throw some lighting bolts at Abomination, but isnt that about it? I dont follow the character.

I would think that Abomination could throw with him though in a H2H battle.

Dark-Jaxx
...How?

Marvel has fought with Superman, who would lay Abomination or Carnage out in a single punch. no expression

Marvel would one shot either of them.

tkitna
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...How?

Marvel has fought with Superman, who would lay Abomination or Carnage out in a single punch. no expression

Marvel would one shot either of them.

laughing Surely you jest.

So what if he's fought Superman. Abomination knocked the Hulk out in a straight up fight. I'm confident he would never be one shotted by Captain Marvel.

Dark-Jaxx
laughing Surely you jest.

So what if he's fought Superman. Abomination knocked the Hulk out in a straight up fight. I'm confident he would never be one shotted by Captain Marvel. Hulk has gotten much stronger over time.

Abomination to my knowledge has never knocked out Hulk recently.

Beating a weaker Hulk is no big feat.

tkitna
Regardless, Abomination has taken punches from just about every top tier in Marvel at least once or twice (including the Red Hulk) and for you to assume he would be one shotted by Captain Marvel is just beyond words. Without flight and speed, its basically a brawl. If you said you thought CM won handily, I could of accepted that (its a toss up in my opinion), but to state that he would have been one shotted well,,,,,,,just wow.

Hate Marvel lately?

llagrok
Realistically Captain Marvel could probably knock them both out by knocking the Abomination into Carnage.

Dark-Jaxx
Regardless, Abomination has taken punches from just about every top tier in Marvel at least once or twice (including the Red Hulk) and for you to assume he would be one shotted by Captain Marvel is just beyond words. Without flight and speed, its basically a brawl. If you said you thought CM won handily, I could of accepted that (its a toss up in my opinion), but to state that he would have been one shotted well,,,,,,,just wow.

Hate Marvel lately? Red Hulk who killed him without any seeming difficulty?

It is a brawl. But neither of these guys(especially Carnage, wtf) can do shit to put him down, whereas Marvel's punches hurt the far more durable Superman.

Marvel downs them both.

Bentley
With his boosted speed, Billy cannot really hurt Carnage. Unless he uses a thunderclap or a thunder.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Bentley
With his boosted speed, Billy cannot really hurt Carnage. Unless he uses a thunderclap or a thunder. Billy can beat Carnage with the shockwave of his hand slapping against his balls while jacking off. no expression

Seriously, Carnage cannot even hurt Marvel.

fangirl101
CM Charges his fist with lightning and Pwn both with one swing. Hitting them both.

Bentley
I know, but if Carnage could dodge him for eternity that would be a stalemate.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
I know, but if Carnage could dodge him for eternity that would be a stalemate.
thunder clap

Dark-Jaxx
Only Carnage does not have infinite stamina to my knowledge, nor is he immortal.

And, Marvel just reaches into his inner brick and thunderclaps.

Endrict Nuul
Captain Marvel knocks his ass out or BFR.

tkitna
Red Hulk who killed him without any seeming difficulty?

He wasnt one shotted though for Gods sake. By the way, do you think Captain marvel could take down Red Hulk?

Carnage isnt even in this equation. He dies within seconds just to get him out of the way. Abominations punches have hurt the Hulk too, who I think is just as durable as Superman.

This is very possible. Hell, maybe probable, but theres no way in hell he's just going to waltz over to Emil and one shot him with a punch. Just not going to happen.

Dark-Jaxx
He wasnt one shotted though for Gods sake. By the way, do you think Captain marvel could take down Red Hulk?

Carnage isnt even in this equation. He dies within seconds just to get him out of the way. Abominations punches have hurt the Hulk too, who I think is just as durable as Superman.

This is very possible. Hell, maybe probable, but theres no way in hell he's just going to waltz over to Emil and one shot him with a punch. Just not going to happen. I think Marvel would destroy Red Hulk.

A WEAKER Hulk, who was not as durable as Superman. And no Hulk is as durable as Superman.

Sure he will.

Red Hulk
Billy 10/10

tkitna
I think Marvel would destroy Red Hulk.

Then theres no use in debating this anymore.

Dark-Jaxx
Then theres no use in debating this anymore. I accept your concession. smile

tkitna
How can I not concede when you think that Captain Marvel can punch harder than a strike from Thors hammer?

I dont think anybody on this board would be able to talk any sense into you after that kind of opinion.

Dark-Jaxx
Did I ever say that Captain Marvel hits harder than a blow from Mjolnir? No?

Alrighty then, so stop being an idiot and putting words in my mouth. smile

tkitna
I admit that I chose poorly with my statement. You are right, you did not say that. I should have said that you believe that Captain Marvel would destroy a character that crushed Thor and the Hulk one right after the other.

Thats hard to fathom. Captain Marvel must be greatly superior to Marvels top tiers.

Dark-Jaxx
Really? Cause I recall Thor getting back up, and like two minutes later, beating the SHIT out of Rulk, until Hulk interrupted the fight, which Rulk admits would have ended with his death.

Then Hulk beat Rulk when Rulk overheated.

tkitna
Really? Cause I recall Thor getting back up, and like two minutes later, beating the SHIT out of Rulk, until Hulk interrupted the fight, which Rulk admits would have ended with his death.

You mean after Thor was knocked out after being beaten by his own hammer? I know its a comic, but do you really think the Red Hulk couldnt have finished him off if he really wanted to? Like I said, it kind of sucks that comic characters never press their advantage, but whatever.

Dark, i'm not gonna argue with you anymore. If you think Captain Marvel is that superior, nothing I can say will change your mind. Its the Abomination after all. If Captain Marvel did kill him, I wouldnt care and i've lost interest in this thread.

Peace

Red Hulk
The only problem (well, the big problem in forum fights... because there was a ton of shit there) with the Thor fight is that Rulk wouldn't get to take Captain Marvel's most powerful weapon and beat him with it...

tkitna
Originally posted by Red Hulk
The only problem (well, the big problem in forum fights... because there was a ton of shit there) with the Thor fight is that Rulk wouldn't get to take Captain Marvel's most powerful weapon and beat him with it...

Your right. I would be interested in seeing how much punsihment Captain Marvel could dish out on him though. I realize he burned himself out, but taking a shot square in the face from the Thors hammer without moving is pretty impressive (and that was after beating the hulk).

Oh well, definately was not crazy about that storyline anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.