Abraxas vs. Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Abraxas vs. Michael of DC

Enyalus
Abraxas. 6/10.

Philosophía
Lulz.

Estacado

fangirl101
The Abstractual power of God given Form against a guy who has to travel from Universe to Universe to make a name for himself?

Such a hard descision.

llagrok
This is ridiculous

Enyalus
As a Satanist, I cannot in true conscience give an Archangel the win over an evil badass such as Abraxas.

celestialdemon
Michael wins.

guy222
mike

iceman24567
Mike trashes the Spectre for fun Abraxes would put up a good fight but a majority? Nah

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Enyalus
As a Satanist, I cannot in true conscience give an Archangel the win over an evil badass such as Abraxas.

Michael and Lucifer are buddies

Nestical

that is a dumb ass reason to pick abraxas.abraxas ftw though

Entity
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Michael and Lucifer are buddies Actually I thought they were less of friends and more like brothers that just work together out of respect to that and towards the safety of the universe! erm

Could be wrong I've never really read allot into the serious. Always meant to thou, just always had something else going on that took precedence. The concept and story from what I've seen is interesting as hell thou.

pun intended big grin

leonheartmm
^its one of the best comics ever made.

micheal takes this with ease, abraxas was realy only a major threat because of the ultimate nullifier, which, even if we give it the most overstatement of power, recreated an already existing multiverse or had the capability to destroy it. micheal is so much more than that.

Mindset
Micheal can do more than recreate the Marvel multiverse?

cloud102
Michael 10/10.

Nihilist
michael in a stomp

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindset
Micheal can do more than recreate the Marvel multiverse?

He created a universe. From nothing.

kevdude
Michael wastes him

Enyalus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

And Abraxas collapses universes and entire dimensions by simply approaching them.

skygunner41
And Abraxas collapses universes and entire dimensions by simply approaching them.

SO... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
SO MIKAL WUD GET BFRD LULZ!!!!11

Symmetric Chaos

Entropic processes are natural and require limited amounts of energy to accelerate. Michael has enough power to form a universe from absolutely nothing and still be functioning. He's literally the incarnate power of God.

Mr Master
Originally posted by leonheartmm

abraxas was realy only a major threat because of the ultimate nullifier,
which, even if we give it the most overstatement of power,
recreated an already existing multiverse or had the capability to destroy it.
Abraxas never used the UN, never intended on ever using it,
and never needed the UN to do anything.

Abraxas only wanted/acquired the UN,
so it wouldn't be used on him.

Mr Master

Entropic processes are natural and require limited amounts of energy to accelerate.
Abraxas is the living embodiment of Omniversal destruction, not entropy.
(according to Roma, Eternity's form contains all that ever was, is or will be)

Entropy is another character in Marvel that also re-created all creation from nothingness,
after with the help of Genis ending all creation.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master

Entropy is another character in Marvel that also re-created all creation from nothingness,
If Abraxas was the living Embodiment of Omniversal destruction, then why in the HELL would he go from universe to universe destroying Galactus's when he could destroy the Omniverse at one time? And why the hell would he be scared of the Multiversal UN? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
Originally posted by fangirl101

If Abraxas was the living Embodiment of Omniversal destruction,
then why in the HELL would he go from universe to universe destroying Galactus's when he could destroy the Omniverse at one time?
Because that's how the concept he represents works.

It's Omniversal scale destruction, but it's as he passes by each Universe,
sorta like an implosion in the process.

And why the hell would he be scared of the Multiversal UN?
Because the energies of the UN erases/re-creates Concepts.

Abraxas is the embodiment of a Concept,
but he's so ill you have to wipe out Creation,
and re-create a new creation where he didn't manifest in.

joesdabest1
Abraxas wins this.

Symmetric Chaos
(according to Roma, Eternity's form contains all that ever was, is or will be)

I meant "entropy" not "Entropy", I'm not going to sacrafice grammar to satiate your nitpicking. Destruction and entropy are largely the same things, it takes less power to cause destruction than it does to create from absolute nothingness.

Michael is the living power of God incarnate as the form of a solitary being. His power level is absolute and has been shown to be far more absolute than Abraxas ever did. Michael created the largest possible construct possible within his version of reality and was still doing fine.

fangirl101
Michael has the power to wipe out everything and reset it. So Why not just wipe out everything and beat Abraxas? I dont' see how anything less than another concept on the same level would even be a challenge.

Enyalus
Michael created the largest possible construct possible within his version of reality and was still doing fine.

Yes, he created a universe. So has Jim Jaspers, a human mutant. stick out tongue

fangirl101
Yes, he created a universe. So has Jim Jaspers, a human mutant. stick out tongue
Vertigo is a collection of Multiverses. When did you think Micheal create a universe? He pwned the Spectre and could outright destroy the concept of the wrath of God. That is serious mojo. Destroy a concept connected directly to God.

Symmetric Chaos

Jaspers wasn't able to create from nothing. Michael contained that level of power inside of him and even after releasing it was alive and well.

Universe is the highest level of creation possible in the Lucifer series. It's effectively equivalent to Omniverse anyway.

Enyalus
Vertigo is a collection of Multiverses. When did you think Micheal create a universe? He pwned the Spectre and could outright destroy the concept of the wrath of God. That is serious mojo. Destroy a concept connected directly to God.

I was going off of this:

I don't read Vertigo, so I admit that my knowledge of Michael and Lucifer are limited to what I learn on KMC via scans and whatnot. Abraxas was able to utterly and easily destroy multiple versions of Galactus, as well as wipe out every version of a character (Mr. Fantastic) throughout the entire multiverse (with a simple gesture), as well as erasing Uatu's memory (which isn't really a combat feat, but is pretty cool).

Symmetric Chaos
I don't read Vertigo, so I admit that my knowledge of Michael and Lucifer are limited to what I learn on KMC via scans and whatnot. Abraxas was able to utterly and easily destroy multiple versions of Galactus, as well as wipe out every version of a character (Mr. Fantastic) throughout the entire multiverse (with a simple gesture), as well as erasing Uatu's memory (which isn't really a combat feat, but is pretty cool).

Micheal was equal in power to Lucifer, who collapsed a plane of reality with his footsteps . . .

fangirl101
I was going off of this:

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus.

Micheal was also more poweful than Lucifer. And Lucifer was more powerful than the Source. He was more powerful than Dream.

Abraxas is too far down on the chain to be put up against Micheal. I"d put abraxas up against maybe like Classic Parallax Or maybe batmite. Never someone so high as michael. The next step Above Micheal is God.

Mindset
He created a universe. From nothing. Creating a universe is more impressive than destroying and creating a multiverse?

ok

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindset
Creating a universe is more impressive than destroying and creating a multiverse?

ok

When it's the greatest possible feat . . .

Mindset
So it's not, ok, we agree.

Mr Master

I meant "entropy" not "Entropy",
I'm not going to sacrafice grammar to satiate your nitpicking.
"nitpicking?" ... huh?

I was simply clearing the facts up friend.

Destruction and entropy are largely the same things
Not in Marvel comics.

it takes less power to cause destruction than it does to create from absolute nothingness.
thumb up I agree.

btw. Entropy re-created all creation from nothingness.

"Creation" .. is not part of Abraxas' purpose, strictly destruction,
but Eternity is a perpetuating creation event taking place at all times:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721892_etpf1.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is"

Didn't help him against Abraxas though.

Michael is the living power of God incarnate as the form of a solitary being.
His power level is absolute and has been shown to be far more absolute than Abraxas ever did.
I haven't posted an opinion on the battle,
I was only clearing up an honest mistake concerning Abraxas.

Michael created the largest possible construct possible within his version of reality
and was still doing fine.
A fraction of Eternity creates entire UniverseS all day, everyday.

But I can name you 4 cats that have re-created the entire Marvel Universe from nothingness.

None of them were close to THOTI. (God's power)

Just sayin.

Mr Master

Jaspers wasn't able to create from nothing.
Merlyn was able to create not only an entire Universe from nothing,
but he also created a freakin Omniversal Nexus (Starlight Citadel) ... insane feat,
besides manipulating the Omniverse's life-force, ouch.

Yet, 238 Jaspers > Merlyn

616 Jaspers > 238 Jaspers

Universe is the highest level of creation possible in the Lucifer series.
It's effectively equivalent to Omniverse anyway.
Wasn't it a separate Universe aside from the DC reality?

If so, it's definitely not an Omniverse,
since everything in DC would fall under that term.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes, he created a universe. So has Jim Jaspers, a human mutant. stick out tongue Considering Jim Jaspers>Abraxas, I hardly see your point.

spawnwest
Michael wins this while eating a bag of cheetos.

Symmetric Chaos
But I can name you 4 cats that have re-created the entire Marvel Universe from nothingness.

None of them were close to THOTI. (God's power)

Just sayin.

As someone pointed out the main universe in the Lucifer series was really many dimensions/realms/universes as demonstrated by Lucifer's journeys. Lucifer (an individual who is roughly Micheal's equal) has even casually passed beyond the Source, not just the Wall the Source itself. Michael also didn't recreate anything, his power was used to form a new reality where there had never been anything at all.

The entity that is the supreme being for all of DC is the Presence (with it's name literally inscribed on every particle of existance). Micheal's power set is that of possessing the raw power of the Presence lacking only ability to shape it. He is by definition equal to God's power because by definition he is God's power, lesser than the Presence only because he cannot give form. His title is Michael Demiurgos.

The problem is simply one of semantics. In Marvel they refer to the totality of reality as the Omniverse, in the Lucifer series they called it the Universe most of the time. Once people stepped outside of the Uni/Omniverse there wasn't anything at all, no extra universes or multiverses or anything (well there was a pub, but that's not really important).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.