The Big Bang Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

AbnormalButSane
Loooove it. Glad someone made a thread for it. I'm glad it was picked up for a second season. big grin

BruceSkywalker
I love this show. Very, very funny

Impediment
Sheldon is my favorite character so far. His lack of empathy amuses me. Howard is a close second.

AbnormalButSane
I love Sheldon as well. But I really like how they all interact with each other. They have very good on set chemistry.

BruceSkywalker
Sheldon makes me laugh all the time.

Neo_Version 7
Sheldon does make me chuckle here and there but Howard is where it's at. His wordplay and innuendo is too funny.
On that note, I don't know how and why I manage to watch this show on a weekly basis when I could be watching something slightly more compelling as far as TV goes.
Then I look at Penny.

Impediment
Penny is cute, I agree, but she isn't "all that and a bag of Cheetos", if you ask me.

Howard makes me laugh, too. I love his tenacity.

Koothrappali needs to overcome his pathological shyness, in my opinion. A running gag can only go for so long.

T.M
Great show. Sheldon and Howard are my favourite characters.

Impediment
Sheldon will never get "old".

AbnormalButSane
I thought last night's episode was hilarious.

Impediment
I missed it. sad

I had to work late.

Neo_Version 7
Pretty good episode. Lot of funny Howard moments. They really messed up Penny last night though. She was downright ugly.

I hope she comes back to form in the next episode.

AbnormalButSane
I liked it. I could relate to Penny.

Impediment
I saw the episode last night. Very funny. I couldn't see Penny as a WoW addict. Lawl.

Impediment
Last night's episode was good. I liked how Raj was filled with arrogance and how Sheldon pretended to have empathy with his scary smile.

AbnormalButSane
It was a good episode. Not one of my favorites though for some reason.

T.M
Aym8_S3BXKw

Best theme song ever ?

I am so gutted that we haven't got the new episodes here yet.. and they probably wont be on for a few months. We have got reruns of the first season though.

Neo_Version 7
Penny catches my attention every single time she's on-screen. What is it with this girl? She is too cool.

J32
I'm addicted too to that show...I just love it...Sheldon is so funny

I came to it after I looked at Kaley Cuoco's (Penny) filmography...

Impediment
Tonight's episode was funny, but I was hoping for more. I was really hoping that Sheldon would bang Ramona, the graduate school groupie.

AbnormalButSane
I'm glad he didn't. It'd be too out of character for me.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, I agree. Sheldon and bang should never be in the same sentence.

Penny looked stunning as always. Low-cut tops and short shorts. Daaa-yum.

AbnormalButSane
Great episode! I've been wanting to see a Sheldon/Penny face-off for a while.

T.M
The second season begins here in the UK next week (19th) cant wait.

Impediment
Loved the new show. Sheldon vs. Penny = Greatness.

T.M
Two episodes on here in an hour or so. Sheldon just keeps getting funnier.

AbnormalButSane
I laughed insanely at Penny and Wolowitz in this episode. Great episode.

Prabhodh
Schrodinger's cat, very funny!

Smallville
I love this show. So far my favorite episode is the season premier of season 2. Sheldons "I'm Batman! Shhhh!" Line sealed the deal.

Shadow_King
oh man i cant believe this, smallville actually likes another show besides smallville.

darthmaul1
actually the guys are in their early 30's
but I love this show it is the best comedy next to earl besides season 3.
I have got my 3 neices playing rock paper siccors lizard spock
The best episode had to be time machine and this seasons christmas episode where sheldon got leonard nimoy's DNA.

Sadako of Girth
I love what Ive seen from this show, but the ones Ive seen were out of sequence at different times. Gonna get the DVDs and watch in order and catch up on all Ive missed..

saintsaucey
Explain to me why Sheldon mentioned at least three Spider-man Comics that are no longer in print. Especially 2099

He could have mentioned Spider-man India, Amazing Spider-man, Ultimate Spider-man Sensational Spider-man and Spectacular Spider-man. And did he say Marvel Knights Spider-man or Marvel adventures Spider-man.

It just baffles me why they got it that wrong. There are plenty of ongoing Spider-man comics that they could have mentioned without making him sound wrong.

At least they mentioned the reintroduction of Joe Chill into the Batman mythology after Infinite Crisis though why Sheldon doesn't consider it cannon is confusing to me.

And though I get it I'd really like be in on the casting process where they say they want a chunky girl who will sleep with anyone if they get drunk enough.

Also did Stuart reccomend Hellboy or Hellblaser or something fictional for her to give as a present.

dant3g0
Originally posted by saintsaucey
Explain to me why Sheldon mentioned at least three Spider-man Comics that are no longer in print. Especially 2099

He could have mentioned Spider-man India, Amazing Spider-man, Ultimate Spider-man Sensational Spider-man and Spectacular Spider-man. And did he say Marvel Knights Spider-man or Marvel adventures Spider-man.

It just baffles me why they got it that wrong. There are plenty of ongoing Spider-man comics that they could have mentioned without making him sound wrong.

That is something you would hear Sheldon would say.

Anyway Love the show its the best to me so far. They are an ensemble at par with Friends.

Peach
I started watching this recently after one of my friends lent me the first season on DVD. I love it, it's hilarious and so very geeky that it's right up my alley.

Impediment
I love this show so much. I cant wait for season 2 dvd release. I'm convinced that I could be a character on this show.

Impediment
Tonight's episode is a rerun that I haven't seen yet. I'll be recording it on DVR.

saintsaucey
I'm getting really tired of getting a repeat every other week.

Impediment
I am, too, but I still DVR the episodes.

Neo_Version 7
Show is still fun but at times their geekiness comes off as artificial.

I.E. Leaving out Spider-Man titles and Sheldon talking about Admiral Ackbar.

Impediment
The season finale was fun, but what is it leading up to? Is season 3 going to be in the friggin Arctic Circle?

Neo_Version 7
Aren't they just there for the summer?

Predictable storytelling ahead I'd think (I.E. Penny probably has a new boyfriend).

AbnormalButSane
I believe it was just for the summer.
And perhaps they'll let their romance last for more than one episode next season.

Impediment
Jim Parsons is an Emmy nominee!!!

http://screenrant.com/2009-emmy-nominees-kofi-17519/

Impediment
Is anyone else rooting for Jim to nab the Emmy?

AbnormalButSane
Oh snap! I hadn't heard about this! w00t

Smallville
Season 2 was fantastic, and I eagerly await season three.

I am glad the 30 minute SitCom is no longer dead.

Originally posted by Shadow_King
oh man i cant believe this, smallville actually likes another show besides smallville.

Why is that so surprising?

Shadow_King
i dunno, i thought you were only into smallville.

teamB_macro
it's on season 3 already?? just caught a couple of eps.. looks fun

Impediment
Season 3 premiere Monday night! Can't wait!

Count Makashi
Apart from Kaley Cuoco, the show has nothing rely good to offer. The jokes are not funny, the show is predictable, its basically your average, generic sitcom, just like According to Jim, Two and a Half Men....

Scythe
This show is pretty neat. It has me hooked.

Impediment
The new episode was awesome! I loved seeing the guys with weird facial hair.

darthmaul1
Last nights episode was very good,
"he tasks me and i shall have him"
Wheaton... Wheaton....Wheaton!!!!!

~JP~
I agree, I love this show. smile

Impediment
I haven't watched any of the season 3 episodes since I discontinued my cable services. I wish that CBS would let Hulu host episodes.

Oh, well. I'll just have to wait for dvd I suppose.

Impediment
Anyone?

LanceWindu
Anyone, what?

Love the show, but there really isn't much to discuss. laughing

Bardock42
I watched some season 3, seemed about as good as the earlier ones. Don't think it is an amazing show, but quite fun to watch at times.

RedBull
I love this show, I've seen every episode about 3 times. I'm in tears every time i watch it. Why are the new episodes showing every 2 weeks now instead of a new one every week.

ladygrim
OMG i love this show i thought i was the only one because everyone else i ask have never heard of it or doesn't like it big grin

Bardock42
I still think it is just as predictable and unoriginal as most sitcoms. There's nothing that really stands out to me, especially the very stereotypical way they portray the nerdy guys, rather like people would imagine them to be than what they are, annoys me. It has some gems at times, but in general it is mediocre. An alright way to pass some time, until a more original and good show releases stuff.

steverules_2
IS there gonna be a 4th season cause I can't find any info

Bardock42

AbnormalButSane
Well, damn. Everything comes on Thursday. mmm

steverules_2

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules_2
Not really no, I look there to see when the shows are airing

Well, well, now you can also look when you want to know if a show has been renewed.

steverules_2
Yes I can smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yes I can smile

You're welcome smile

steverules_2
Yeh thanks

arva wong
Waiting next season is torturing me

K J H
I love The Big Bang Theory great show very funny the lunar excitation
episode really made me laugh

Penny's new guy: One question how can you be sure it won't blow up
Leonard : The laser !
Penny's new guy : The Moon

That guy played Dumb ass really well

Can't wait for season 4 smile

Dr Mystery
Sheldon is the new Kramer.

Impediment
New season starts September 23!

steverules_2
Why thats next week!! We are drawing nearer and nearer to my favorite shows, tomorrow it's Smallville and how I met your mother. They've started airing season 3 of 90210. And of course next week there is also the big bang theory and Supernatural all starting up again big grin

ladygrim
OMG new season big grin yay

alexander10
I'm addicted too to that show...I just love it.I am very happy to watch this show in this thread.Now i am going to Watch The Big Bang Theory Episodes online from episodesworld.com.

K J H
The new series is great cant wait for the next ep

RE: Blaxican
I really hate this show.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I really hate this show.

I love you.

darthmaul1
This show Rocks!!! It is funny, witty and smart. WAY better than any of the other sitcoms that have ever been on.
I don't know how something as crappy as the Office can keep going that show is a piece of sh1t. the british version was way better.

Bardock42
It's not funnier, wittier or smarter than those other sitcoms though...it's exactly like them. There is no difference, it just convinces people that it is smart cause it is about "geeks".

AbnormalButSane
I hardly think it's smarter than other sitcoms. I just enjoy the characters.

Greysen93
Love this show, I've only seen season 1-3, but it's great though. I think it's one of the better sitcoms on, other than How I Met Your Mother.

jimmycarry
Its my all time favorite comic show. I like this show so much. I have never seen a show like this yet....

parenthesis
The only thing it teaches me is that stereotypes are currently the most powerful form of comedy in the USA.

I do like the geek jokes though.

jaden101
http://i.imgur.com/rs74Q.jpg

"One is smart jokes about dumb people and the other is dumb jokes about smart people."

Someone.

parenthesis
Originally posted by jaden101
http://i.imgur.com/rs74Q.jpg

"One is smart jokes about dumb people and the other is dumb jokes about smart people."

Someone. I started watching a rested development on Netflix.

I love it.

Pure Passioné
I love this show, at first i was wtf am i watching. But Sheldon and Penny are my fave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.