I got yelled at by a cop today . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
So I get sent to this shoot where I'm supposed to get video of a cop getting his head shaved to support kids with cancer. It's at the Clark County Detention Center, I'm supposed to rendezvous with the cop by "the rock" as I was instructed by the assignment desk. I had no idea what the rock was, so I went across the street to the courthouse where all the O.J. Simpson stuff is going on, and I ask this female cop if she knows where the metro guy is who is getting his head shaved. So she says with a c*nt whore attitude . . . "Am I supposed to be concerned about you shooting a guy getting his head shaved?" So I reply, "I would think so, it's a metro police officer like yourself getting his head shaved to raise awareness for kids with cancer at , 'the rock'." So of course she won't acknowledge that she's an abrasive b*tch, and she says, "Why don't you call 411, I'm sure they would know." So I say, "Thanks for your time, I'll just go ask someone else who might have a clue."

Needless to say, I found the said "rock" after a very kind metro officer pointed me toward it. But what's with people yelling at me today? Sheesh. erm

Sol Valentine
Society is having a bad day?

chillmeistergen
I got searched by a plain clothes police officer last night - it was quite an experience.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So I get sent to this shoot where I'm supposed to get video of a cop getting his head shaved to support kids with cancer. It's at the Clark County Detention Center, I'm supposed to rendezvous with the cop by "the rock" as I was instructed by the assignment desk. I had no idea what the rock was, so I went across the street to the courthouse where all the O.J. Simpson stuff is going on, and I ask this female cop if she knows where the metro guy is who is getting his head shaved. So she says with a c*nt whore attitude . . . "Am I supposed to be concerned about you shooting a guy getting his head shaved?" So I reply, "I would think so, it's a metro police officer like yourself getting his head shaved to raise awareness for kids with cancer at , 'the rock'." So of course she won't acknowledge that she's an abrasive b*tch, and she says, "Why don't you call 411, I'm sure they would know." So I say, "Thanks for your time, I'll just go ask someone else who might have a clue."

Needless to say, I found the said "rock" after a very kind metro officer pointed me toward it. But what's with people yelling at me today? Sheesh. erm

You're a black guy. Get used to it.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I got searched by a plain clothes police officer last night - it was quite an experience.

Did he touch it? eek!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
You're a black guy. Get used to it.

But that's the thing, I'm white.

chillmeistergen
Did he touch it? eek!

Yeah, I felt raped.

=Tired Hiker=
The cop who actually helped me, Marty, he's black. He's cool, he helps us with stories all the time.

NonSensi-Klown
But that's the thing, I'm white. Lies.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Lies.

No, seriously homes. I'm a cracker. erm

AngryManatee
No, seriously homes. I'm a cracker. erm

Bizarro cracker eek!

Rogue Jedi
White bread honkey mother****er.

Scythe
what's with people yelling at me today? Sheesh. erm

SHADDAP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Davehead

She yelled at you because you have the face of a sexual offender.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by chillmeistergen

kinky

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
kinky

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays?

Calling getting searched by the police kinky? I'm not sure what sort of circles you mix in, mate, but that's the last thing I'd call it.

Rogue Jedi
Depends on the sex of the cop.

Ahsoka Tano
The cop who actually helped me, Marty, he's black. He's cool, he helps us with stories all the time.

The token negro. Every white persons friend.

Rogue Jedi
I dont have a token black friend.

Dark-Jaxx

Needless to say, I found the said "rock" after a very kind metro officer pointed me toward it. But what's with people yelling at me today? Sheesh. erm It's because you're a heathen whore who is just trying to overthrow the republic.

Rogue Jedi
****ing Sith hiking bastard.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont have a token black friend.

You should buy one

Rogue Jedi
**** that. thats like buying a hooker.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
**** that. thats like buying a hooker.

Yeah but the negro won't blow you. Atleast I hope not.

Rogue Jedi
Gotta buy me dinner first.

Ahsoka Tano
You swing that way, RJ?

Rogue Jedi
Only in baseball.

DeNiro
But that's the thing, I'm white.

i was waiting for that one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.