Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
can 2 real devils beat pyron the galaxies garbage disposal

Dark-Jaxx
You might as well have made this Pyron vs. all of DMC.

Same result, Pyron wins.

DantevsKratos
explain i thought this would be pretty close

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You might as well have made this Pyron vs. all of DMC.

Same result, Pyron wins.

because Pyron is so large in general that he could crush teh DMC unvierse in one punch.

AND

even in his smaller form he is incredibly fast and can cause small nuclear blasts from his energy.

DantevsKratos
is that all no expression no expression

Becci
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
is that all no expression no expression

Originally posted by Burning thought
could crush teh DMC unvierse in one punch

What more do you need?

DantevsKratos
i was being sarcastic chair

Becci
Hey, KMC is so smothered by fanboys nowdays that you never know who is and who is not one stick out tongue

DantevsKratos
true that but i'm not a fan boy

Dark-Jaxx
Anyway, even Mortal Pyron would take this.

Too fast, strong, powerful, and stuffz.

leonheartmm
mortal pyron beating mundus? the emporer of the underworld who was gonna take over the normal world??? i dont think so. and argosax is weak. bring in the despair embodied or dmc2 dante and pyron probably loses bad.

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Leon.

Mortal Pyron can cause nukes by slamming his fist to the ground, can fly around the world in like two seconds, is physically able to dominate Donavan Baine, who is class 100 with one hand while being stabbed twice in the heart by a sword that drains souls and blood, he can let attacks just pass through him, can spam teleport himself and others, and his shield has yet to ever be broken. While mortal his telepathy affected all of Makai, that's trillions of life forms. By landing in the Atlantic Ocean Pyron destroyed and entire civilization of Darkstalkers. While mortal, his energies alone separated Bishamon from his armor, which was bound to him by body, mind, and soul.

Pyron rapes any and everything in DMCverse.

Pyron is head and shoulders above

MadMel
all hail pyron erm

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up MadMel. smile

MadMel
how dare you!!
i shall kill you and eat your liver sir!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by MadMel
how dare you!!
i shall kill you and eat your liver sir! Sounds kinky. Mind if I jam a pencil in your eye while I twiddle your nipples?

MadMel
no way in hell id let you or anyone do that

Dark-Jaxx
no way in hell id let you or anyone do that Oh dear, I sincerely apologise if ever I made the implication that you would "let" me do it.

MadMel
lulz stick out tongue

leonheartmm
Shut up Leon.

Mortal Pyron can cause nukes by slamming his fist to the ground, can fly around the world in like two seconds, is physically able to dominate Donavan Baine, who is class 100 with one hand while being stabbed twice in the heart by a sword that drains souls and blood, he can let attacks just pass through him, can spam teleport himself and others, and his shield has yet to ever be broken. While mortal his telepathy affected all of Makai, that's trillions of life forms. By landing in the Atlantic Ocean Pyron destroyed and entire civilization of Darkstalkers. While mortal, his energies alone separated Bishamon from his armor, which was bound to him by body, mind, and soul.

Pyron rapes any and everything in DMCverse.

Pyron is head and shoulders above

and mundus can rule or destroy the world...... no expression

and despair embodied is a near formless god who is the very embodiement of the abstract concept of depair................

Pyron_Knight
No one cares. Feats are all that matters.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by leonheartmm

and despair embodied is a near formless god who is the very embodiement of the abstract concept of depair................

Pyron destroys planets... with his stomach... never mind actually concentrating for years in an elaborate ploy.. he can just pick it up and eat it like an apple...

So, the embodiment of an emotion is supposed to affect someone who... can cause the sheer devastation with a mere swipe of his hand that would make anyone in DMc completely antline... with an obliviousness that TRANSCENDS mere arrogance? Righto.

Dark-Jaxx

and despair embodied is a near formless god who is the very embodiement of the abstract concept of depair................ 1. Pyron destroys planets by eating them, and while mortal he even proclaimed he could do it with a thought. And...We don't actually no how Mundus could "destroy" the world, and the fact that Mundus was easily beat by Sparda and then was beat by Dante doesn't speak well for him. no expression

2. ...So? no expression

That's not a feat, that is what he is. erm

What is he gonna do, beat Pyron by making him sad? laughing out loud

leonheartmm
claims dont mean much. you hype mortal puron too much. and the answer u gave me were the powers of NON mortal pyron and not sumthing i was discussing. the fact that mundus and dante beat him allude to their power levels as opposed to the weakness of mundus.
also, wasnt pyron defeated by demitri, what does that tell us about HIS power?

did lady sorrow beat galactus in annihlation by making him sad? can eternity do nothing but make people ALIVE? can morpheus/dream do nuthing but give people dreams? what a stupid thing to say! despair embodied was a universal ABSTRACT. stop trying to depower him.

Man of Violence
Damn Jaxx, You really disappoint me.

Dark-Jaxx
claims dont mean much. you hype mortal puron too much. and the answer u gave me were the powers of NON mortal pyron and not sumthing i was discussing. the fact that mundus and dante beat him allude to their power levels as opposed to the weakness of mundus.
also, wasnt pyron defeated by demitri, what does that tell us about HIS power?

did lady sorrow beat galactus in annihlation by making him sad? can eternity do nothing but make people ALIVE? can morpheus/dream do nuthing but give people dreams? what a stupid thing to say! despair embodied was a universal ABSTRACT. stop trying to depower him. 1. What feats does Mundus have? Seriously, name some. Some ambiguous random quote that he can "destroy the world" means nothing. Demitri is stronger than Dante, so I see no point.

2. Then name some quantifiable feats and prove me wrong.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Damn Jaxx, You really disappoint me. Lol why?

leonheartmm
erm, so wait, what feats does pyron have cannon, ingame?

Burning thought
what claimed he was a universal abstract and as an extension of this, how does this title/position make him powerful? since afterall he was defeated by a shot to the head by a single pistol...

leonheartmm
circular logic. your assuming that dante is weak. the game claimed it, his in game name openly claims it.

Zack Fair
*yawn* Pyron.

Such a boring unbeatable character.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Pyron was defeated by Demitri.

Zack Fair
I know. I'm talking Jaxx-Pyron.

Burning thought
circular logic. your assuming that dante is weak. the game claimed it, his in game name openly claims it.

He is pretty weak, he has zero feats of taking on anything like a universal abstract on the level of say, eternity, nor could he, his weapons are made for defeating living marionettes and fairly basic demons, nothing Dante has killed is anything like an abstract the way Marvel makes them out to be.

Despair embodied has zero feats and is simply a being who can be defeated by handguns.

leonheartmm
not quite. he is an extremely strong character who regularly beats lightening/lighspeed enemeis, as well as demons the size of sky scrappers, and easily cuts through dimensions to one shot town/city sized objects, and has dimensional, as well as time control. he defeated mundus, the emporer of the undeworld and potential destroyer of thw world with those charged handguns. he did the same with dispair embodied, which was an absract being. come to think of it, what cannon feats does eternity have?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Pyron was defeated by Demitri. No, a self weakened Pyron was beaten by Demitri. smile

I would appreciate it if people get their facts straight before they make factual statements. big grin

And Zack, stop spamming. smile

What feats does Pyron have? Well he can eat planets for one...He can overpower the sun's gravitational pull with his own, resulting in Earth orbiting his finger, he can matter manipulate entire planets...And the dude dwarfs planets in size. He can take out DMC world with one move. no expression

Dante has never so much as fought a lightspeed or lightning speed character, and before you bring in your bullshit about how the enemies were shadows or made of lightning, bring in a quantifiable speed feat proves it.

Mundus has zero feats, and that whole "destroying the world" BS is vague narrative hyperbole.

Despair Embodied? Call me when he gets a single feat to his name.

Zack Fair
No.

Dark-Jaxx
So instead of making any real points and debating, you're just gonna spam the thread?

Zack Fair
I don't care enough about any of the characters. Nor is there anything to debate. Pyron stomps their asses. Besides I already stated my opinion before and have only replied when people have adressed my posts.

Dark-Jaxx
No u

leonheartmm
No, a self weakened Pyron was beaten by Demitri. smile

I would appreciate it if people get their facts straight before they make factual statements. big grin

And Zack, stop spamming. smile

What feats does Pyron have? Well he can eat planets for one...He can overpower the sun's gravitational pull with his own, resulting in Earth orbiting his finger, he can matter manipulate entire planets...And the dude dwarfs planets in size. He can take out DMC world with one move. no expression

Dante has never so much as fought a lightspeed or lightning speed character, and before you bring in your bullshit about how the enemies were shadows or made of lightning, bring in a quantifiable speed feat proves it.

Mundus has zero feats, and that whole "destroying the world" BS is vague narrative hyperbole.

Despair Embodied? Call me when he gets a single feat to his name.

your confusing gameplay MECHANICS with cannon characters. blitz are enemeis which turn INTO lightening and move about. how much more do u need to say that they are lightening speed? shadow are SHADOWS , they move as SHADOWS, their impalign speed is that of SHADOWS.

destroying the world was never denied or retconned, so that makes it narrative CANNON. dispair embodied was an immortal abstract god. that alone is enough.

pyron isnt compareable to the sun, dont hype him up like that. he is bigger than the larger planets. and btw, that was ONE ending of pyron, with the planets orbitting his fingers.

so again, how was he beaten by demitri? oh yea, SELF weakened roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
your confusing gameplay MECHANICS with cannon characters. blitz are enemeis which turn INTO lightening and move about. how much more do u need to say that they are lightening speed? shadow are SHADOWS , they move as SHADOWS, their impalign speed is that of SHADOWS.

destroying the world was never denied or retconned, so that makes it narrative CANNON. dispair embodied was an immortal abstract god. that alone is enough.

pyron isnt compareable to the sun, dont hype him up like that. he is bigger than the larger planets. and btw, that was ONE ending of pyron, with the planets orbitting his fingers.

so again, how was he beaten by demitri? oh yea, SELF weakened roll eyes (sarcastic) 1. And only do so in GAMEPLAY, which makes it gameplay MECHANICS smile And being a character made of lightning does not make you lightning speed, they are not actual lightning. Shadows? I guess the shadows in Kingdom Hearts move at lightspeed too...Shadow speed is equal to lightspeed btw.

2. No, it was narrative hyperbole, it was vague and no context was stated. With his armies and shit, sure, he could "destroy" the world, not blow it up. That's enough? So that>Feats? Pyron is an immortal Cosmic God. That's what he is, not a feat. Hell, you wanna use hyperbole statements, Pyron is omnipotent. no expression

3. You are right, since he has eaten them, he is greater. smile One ending? He is consistently shown to be above planets.

4. Yeah, he wanted a real challenge, which would be impossible to do with his current form.

leonheartmm
1. phenonon shown in gameplay and gameplay speed and damage are two different things. the former is not mechanics, the later is. the blitzes were also shown moving by becoming lightening in the cutscene. to say that moving AS lightening ISNT lightening speed is stupid. the shadows in kingdom hearts dont instantly impale , they only HIDE in shadows.

2. your oppinion, not baced by any facts. fact is, it wasnt retconned, it was narrative cannon and never contradicted.

3. eaten what?

4. so U say

Dark-Jaxx
1. phenonon shown in gameplay and gameplay speed and damage are two different things. the former is not mechanics, the later is. the blitzes were also shown moving by becoming lightening in the cutscene. to say that moving AS lightening ISNT lightening speed is stupid. the shadows in kingdom hearts dont instantly impale , they only HIDE in shadows.

2. your oppinion, not baced by any facts. fact is, it wasnt retconned, it was narrative cannon and never contradicted.

3. eaten what?

4. so U say 1. In the cutscene was it moving at lightning speed(the speed to circle the world 7 times in two seconds)? Doubt it. And even if it is lightning speed...Pyron is faster, and he is faster than light as well.

2. It being vague and entirely contextless is fact. Never contradicted cause Dante beat his ass, Dante who has no feats on a level of whaf you are hyping Mundus to be. A planet destroyer would murk Dante in one hit.

3. Stars. He doesn't just eat planets.

4. So canon says.

leonheartmm
1. yes it was. it had turned into lightening and was practically teleporting. and i wasnt denying that. just saying that you are wrongly underestimating dante's power set

2. so all his other feats{speed included, as well as the ability to easily survive absolute zero etc} which include killing despair embodied, sky scrapper height demons, slicing through buildings the size of pyramids with single cuts, running so fast that he becomes a meteor, etc etc make dante weak?! ur logic is lacking and circular. its not being vague and is entirely unopposed as well as CANNON and unretconned.

3. show me pyron eating stars on panel. ive only seen planets.

4., show me this cannon

MadMel
canon
if you want to see a cannon, go to the military erm

leonheartmm
canon
if you want to see a cannon, go to the military erm

laughing laughing laughing

Burning thought
not quite. he is an extremely strong character who regularly beats lightening/lighspeed enemeis, as well as demons the size of sky scrappers, and easily cuts through dimensions to one shot town/city sized objects, and has dimensional, as well as time control. he defeated mundus, the emporer of the undeworld and potential destroyer of thw world with those charged handguns. he did the same with dispair embodied, which was an absract being. come to think of it, what cannon feats does eternity have?
lets clear up a few things for you:

-there are no light speed enemies.

-The sky scraper demon did nothing but fire flashes of energy from its maw, it was an easy boss and all in all, featless as well.
its not impressive.

-where did he destroy a town/city sized object?

-Mundus was a statue with a deformity of hands inside, he had basic abilities like energy beams, he was not impressive in the least.

-eternity? youll hvae to get the comic bods to explain that one, but the thing is, if he doesnt, youve also destroyed your own argument

Despair embodied is nothing like most of the DMC unvierse to Pyron. infact hes nothing to most universes, Despair emobodied was perhaps one of the weakest beings in the DMC unvierse let alone any other....it was pathetic.

leonheartmm
lets clear up a few things for you:

-there are no light speed enemies.

-The sky scraper demon did nothing but fire flashes of energy from its maw, it was an easy boss and all in all, featless as well.
its not impressive.

-where did he destroy a town/city sized object?

-Mundus was a statue with a deformity of hands inside, he had basic abilities like energy beams, he was not impressive in the least.

-eternity? youll hvae to get the comic bods to explain that one, but the thing is, if he doesnt, youve also destroyed your own argument

Despair embodied is nothing like most of the DMC unvierse to Pyron. infact hes nothing to most universes, Despair emobodied was perhaps one of the weakest beings in the DMC unvierse let alone any other....it was pathetic.

1. yes there are

2. so? the fact that its a friggin sky skrapper with ensuing power to match is feat enough

3. devil may cry 4, yamato

4. duh, other than being a threat to the entire world and having vast dimensional powers etc

5. yes he doesnt, and at the same time, he is still stronger than mostly any1 inside the universe, so my argument remains

6. u obviously havent played the game, and/or are ignorant about the mythology, despair embodied was the single strongest being in all the dmc universe with the exception of dante. he/she was an immortal abstract god.

Burning thought
1. yes there are

2. so? the fact that its a friggin sky skrapper with ensuing power to match is feat enough

3. devil may cry 4, yamato

4. duh, other than being a threat to the entire world and having vast dimensional powers etc

5. yes he doesnt, and at the same time, he is still stronger than mostly any1 inside the universe, so my argument remains

6. u obviously havent played the game, and/or are ignorant about the mythology, despair embodied was the single strongest being in all the dmc universe with the exception of dante. he/she was an immortal abstract god.

1. when?

2. its not a feat, its a large skyscraper being which was indeed pathetic, it had no real power.

3. he cuts a demon gate in half, theres no dimension cutting at all...

4. He has no dimentional powers, all he does is fly around launching energy bolts, beams and meteors, basic powers many beings in gaming have and that do nothing impressive and thats in gameplay, in canon hes done nothing.

5. Thats because first the marvel abstracts are stated as such, DMC ones are not however, your assuming as well as combining rules from diffrent universes.

6. Oh ive played the game, all he is is a shiny orange being who has weak attacks, has done nothing, no feat at all and few statements and is shot in the head by a pistol which is used often in DMC to damage enemies. Stop spitting out titles, especially when I dont recall anything stating it being a God or immortal, show me this source (you prob wont lol)

Dark-Jaxx
....Wtf?

What the hell happened to the post I made and addressed Leon with? no expression

leonheartmm
1. when?

2. its not a feat, its a large skyscraper being which was indeed pathetic, it had no real power.

3. he cuts a demon gate in half, theres no dimension cutting at all...

4. He has no dimentional powers, all he does is fly around launching energy bolts, beams and meteors, basic powers many beings in gaming have and that do nothing impressive and thats in gameplay, in canon hes done nothing.

5. Thats because first the marvel abstracts are stated as such, DMC ones are not however, your assuming as well as combining rules from diffrent universes.

6. Oh ive played the game, all he is is a shiny orange being who has weak attacks, has done nothing, no feat at all and few statements and is shot in the head by a pistol which is used often in DMC to damage enemies. Stop spitting out titles, especially when I dont recall anything stating it being a God or immortal, show me this source (you prob wont lol)

1. dmc 1 shadows, dmc3 shadow dante, dmc4 blitz{lightening speed}

2. other than being a large sky scrapper demon with appropriately large attacks, laughing

3. yamato cuts through dimensions, get your facts straight

4. LMAO, right, because he was flying around/fighting/shooting energy bolts INSIDE that large cathedral right?! laughing laughing , he was the one who took dante into an alternate space like dimension and then that lava dimension where they fought, and later came out through a dimensional gateway in the final battle

5. "DISPAIR EMBODIED" nough said, shot in the head by the same pistol that defeated mundus, LMAO. how silly u r. it was pistol charged by demonic power. you dont remember things? wow im SHOCKED!!!! the words of arius/the murals on the wall where arius is going to do the cermony/the in game description of the enemy inside the files/the name of the enemy/dante's own words. they are all sources. lol. now, stop speaking.

leonheartmm
....Wtf?

What the hell happened to the post I made and addressed Leon with? no expression

god considered it a waste of time and made it so it never exited. stick out tongue

Burning thought
1. dmc 1 shadows, dmc3 shadow dante, dmc4 blitz{lightening speed}

2. other than being a large sky scrapper demon with appropriately large attacks, laughing

3. yamato cuts through dimensions, get your facts straight

4. LMAO, right, because he was flying around/fighting/shooting energy bolts INSIDE that large cathedral right?! laughing laughing , he was the one who took dante into an alternate space like dimension and then that lava dimension where they fought, and later came out through a dimensional gateway in the final battle

5. "DISPAIR EMBODIED" nough said, shot in the head by the same pistol that defeated mundus, LMAO. how silly u r. it was pistol charged by demonic power. you dont remember things? wow im SHOCKED!!!! the words of arius/the murals on the wall where arius is going to do the cermony/the in game description of the enemy inside the files/the name of the enemy/dante's own words. they are all sources. lol. now, stop speaking.

shadows? they dont move the speed of light lol..

DMC3 dante shadow? no again....hes just a shadow

youll find you cant attack them while their moving as a lightning bolt and second they just transform into lightning, that doesnt mean their going lightning speed, they dont even look that speed.

2. not really, it fires beams of energy, it has monstrously horribly bad accuracy, it couldnt hit a fish in a bucket.

3. where does it say that? nowhere...did not think so..

4. You dont know he manipulated any dimension, for all you know.....the cathedral may have just been a illusion (likely, you dont get a cathedral in hell)

5. Despair embodied, so what? thats just his name, it makes no direction of his power.......

All it did was banish him and Mundus is weak and not impressive either, also he did Jackpot with Lady...nothing was destroyed... its done no feats of power

so you cant show a source...hmm did not think so laughing out loud

leonheartmm
shadows? they dont move the speed of light lol..

DMC3 dante shadow? no again....hes just a shadow

youll find you cant attack them while their moving as a lightning bolt and second they just transform into lightning, that doesnt mean their going lightning speed, they dont even look that speed.

2. not really, it fires beams of energy, it has monstrously horribly bad accuracy, it couldnt hit a fish in a bucket.

3. where does it say that? nowhere...did not think so..

4. You dont know he manipulated any dimension, for all you know.....the cathedral may have just been a illusion (likely, you dont get a cathedral in hell)

5. Despair embodied, so what? thats just his name, it makes no direction of his power.......

All it did was banish him and Mundus is weak and not impressive either, also he did Jackpot with Lady...nothing was destroyed... its done no feats of power

so you cant show a source...hmm did not think so laughing out loud

their thrusts do,

no, he moves between mirrors

yes you can, with pandora. and that is a non argument, if things started moving as fast as real lightening on screen, players wudnt be able to react or play, its gameplay, but the speed is still lightening, what about griffon and nevan? they were lightening too

2. so it has bad accuracy? lol, we were discussing power. and no, it has awesome accuracy on the higher difficulties

3. the move is called slash DIMENSION. and it cuts clean through anything, because it slices through dimensions, this isnt up for debate.

4. yes, and for all we know dante cud be an illusion made by vergil, who infact could be dreaming inside the matrix. what a HORRIBLE argument. dont post this stuff unless you have any proof to back it up, it is a bad habit of yours. that cathedral was inside the CASTLE. the castle that was at the EDGE of the underworld. nuthing says it was an illusion. absolutely nuthing. and it makes sense for mundus to reside in such a grand place as ruler of the underworld. ur simply making stuff up

5. part of in game description/dialoge

ARIUS: ...I must obtain the power of Argosax... or I cannot transcend all
living things!

ARIUS: *laughing* Now, I'll absorb his power. I, will become an all-powerful
immortal! *laughs*

{oh btw, arius was strong enough to cast a solar eclipse}

DANTE: A false coin, for a false god.

ARIUS: Oohh... No...! My dream... my life...! I was going to be the king of
this world!

MISSION 18: The hunter shall surpass all who came before him {sure, despair embodied is WEAK right?}

Argosax the Chaos - The king once ruled most of the demon world and subdued
all the demons, but was defeated by Sparda.

The Despair Embodied - Possessing an androgynous perfect body and awesome
dignity, he is sometimes worshiped.

and the murals on the wall of when you fight arius say that the dispair embodied is an immortal god.

and the name despair embodied is reason enough to understand its power, backed by the fact that it doesnt even have a corporeal constant body. {actually, like nevan was DMC's version of morrigan, depair seems similar to dmc's version of pyron, evidenced by the body manipulation, fire/yellow body and the sun like appearance as it first appears. in which case dante in his rebellion devil trigger wud be similar to jeddah and virgil similar to demitri}

Dark-Jaxx
Did Dante just get compared to Jedah? no expression

leonheartmm
^only his devil trigger form in dmc3 did.{check it out if u dont beleive me. i think devil may cry takes a lot of model ideas from darkstalkers}. ofcourse, he isnt an ober villian like jedah.

Burning thought
their thrusts do,

no, he moves between mirrors

yes you can, with pandora. and that is a non argument, if things started moving as fast as real lightening on screen, players wudnt be able to react or play, its gameplay, but the speed is still lightening, what about griffon and nevan? they were lightening too

2. so it has bad accuracy? lol, we were discussing power. and no, it has awesome accuracy on the higher difficulties

3. the move is called slash DIMENSION. and it cuts clean through anything, because it slices through dimensions, this isnt up for debate.

4. yes, and for all we know dante cud be an illusion made by vergil, who infact could be dreaming inside the matrix. what a HORRIBLE argument. dont post this stuff unless you have any proof to back it up, it is a bad habit of yours. that cathedral was inside the CASTLE. the castle that was at the EDGE of the underworld. nuthing says it was an illusion. absolutely nuthing. and it makes sense for mundus to reside in such a grand place as ruler of the underworld. ur simply making stuff up

5. part of in game description/dialoge

ARIUS: ...I must obtain the power of Argosax... or I cannot transcend all
living things!

ARIUS: *laughing* Now, I'll absorb his power. I, will become an all-powerful
immortal! *laughs*

{oh btw, arius was strong enough to cast a solar eclipse}

DANTE: A false coin, for a false god.

ARIUS: Oohh... No...! My dream... my life...! I was going to be the king of
this world!

MISSION 18: The hunter shall surpass all who came before him {sure, despair embodied is WEAK right?}

Argosax the Chaos - The king once ruled most of the demon world and subdued
all the demons, but was defeated by Sparda.

The Despair Embodied - Possessing an androgynous perfect body and awesome
dignity, he is sometimes worshiped.

and the murals on the wall of when you fight arius say that the dispair embodied is an immortal god.

and the name despair embodied is reason enough to understand its power, backed by the fact that it doesnt even have a corporeal constant body. {actually, like nevan was DMC's version of morrigan, depair seems similar to dmc's version of pyron, evidenced by the body manipulation, fire/yellow body and the sun like appearance as it first appears. in which case dante in his rebellion devil trigger wud be similar to jeddah and virgil similar to demitri}

All your doing is assuming their moving the speed of lightnig just because their lightning demons, nothing in a cutscene or otherwise has moved that speed thus the gameplay creatures from your assumptions have no place in those speed catorgories.

2. Its not powerful either, it busted the front of a building I belive but the monsters attacks were slow and its accuracy is still bad on all the difficulties, ive finished the game on them all, its an easy boss, the only diffrence is that it has more projectiles when its a disembodied head.

3. where does it say this? there is no move name under what Dante does since its not in gameplay, all he does is slash a sword and break a pillar of stone, also your calling that it slashes through dimensions becauise of its name? if it does...the only dimension would be the one Dante is currently in, you could prob get move names from DS that have "planet buster" or otherwise which just take HP off an opponents health.

4. Not at all, ime saying your the one assuming, we know from the facts weve seen Dante is real for that universe, nothing would say otherwise.....and the Matrix thing would be impossible due to them not being under the same copyright. No your making stuff up, nothing says he changed dimensions at all, your assuming just Like i can.....ime basically telling you not to, your just trying to overhype DMC characters like you usually do.

5. first thing

What characters say is not fact, any half decent debator realises that the characters in the game do not spout facts in their speech, a characters speech is not a fact. Someone in a fiction shouting "I am invincible!!" then getting shot dead is often, you ever seen james bonde? mad guy with a skill on computers in the large radar dish..he shouts "ime invincible" does that mean he is? since according to you words are fact...

And yes Dark Jaxx lol, Leon is deprived of something ,ime still trying to figuire out what it is exactley but Ive got some opinions on what it could be.

Dark-Jaxx
^only his devil trigger form in dmc3 did.{check it out if u dont beleive me. i think devil may cry takes a lot of model ideas from darkstalkers}. ofcourse, he isnt an ober villian like jedah. Oh you only meant in appearance lol?

leonheartmm
^DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i wrote a long reply to BT's illogical rant{honestly dude...} but the electricity went out. so ill just say this

1. gameplay. in reality they are moving at lightspeed/lightening speed, no evidence to the contrary. the speed of gameplay is on a level so players can react to it

2. what does accuracy have to do with power

3. its available in gameplay{of uve played the game} in the dark slayer style, and the move is called "slash dimension" in the database and it cuts objects by slashing through the dimension they exist in making for prfect cuts despite the durability of the object

4. dante cant walk and jump on illusions. you have no evidence suggesting it was an illusion. russel's teapot, look it up. mundus took him flying in space in another dimension. stop this nonsense. and sum1 who thinks kain can one shot pyron is not at liberty to say that any1 else hypes characters

5. so because people lie in james bond therefore nuthing characters say in dmc{or anything else inconvenient to u} can be taken as fact, even if it is supported by evidence and never EVER retconned or denied?!?!?!!!? what a load of absolute CRAP!

and again, how can a man who lusts after a video game vampire who is not only a man, but posesses three claws as finger/a disfigured face and hulking muscles , comment on what other posters are DEPRIVED off?

Burning thought
^DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i wrote a long reply to BT's illogical rant{honestly dude...} but the electricity went out. so ill just say this

1. gameplay. in reality they are moving at lightspeed/lightening speed, no evidence to the contrary. the speed of gameplay is on a level so players can react to it

2. what does accuracy have to do with power

3. its available in gameplay{of uve played the game} in the dark slayer style, and the move is called "slash dimension" in the database and it cuts objects by slashing through the dimension they exist in making for prfect cuts despite the durability of the object

4. dante cant walk and jump on illusions. you have no evidence suggesting it was an illusion. russel's teapot, look it up. mundus took him flying in space in another dimension. stop this nonsense. and sum1 who thinks kain can one shot pyron is not at liberty to say that any1 else hypes characters

5. so because people lie in james bond therefore nuthing characters say in dmc{or anything else inconvenient to u} can be taken as fact, even if it is supported by evidence and never EVER retconned or denied?!?!?!!!? what a load of absolute CRAP!

and again, how can a man who lusts after a video game vampire who is not only a man, but posesses three claws as finger/a disfigured face and hulking muscles , comment on what other posters are DEPRIVED off?

1. no you see thats not whats assumed, you need to provide evidence for it, not me provide evidence for your negative, you need to prove that their going lightning speed, I dont have to prove your point, or disprove it when youve not got evidence.

2. everything, theres no point in being able to blow up a planet, your useless and weak if in essence youve got a 1 in one billion chance of hitting it.

3. thing is, the dimension the objects exist in is the same one the character is in, its basically a fancy way of saying "slashing objects"

4. He doesnt walk and jump on anything, what are you talking about, supposing my assumption which is as good, if not better than yours (becase mines logical) is correct, Dante is running and jumping already on pieces of the volanic fiery area that Munudus fights him in last, the rest, the space, the cathedral could all be illusions wheras your guessing and assuming otherwise. How so? I can debate Kain can one shot pyron through logical means and using Kains powers, you assume random nonsense without any evidence or background whatsoever.

5. Characters speech in general is not a way of gauging power of beings, James bond is an example, theres countless fictions where villains say their invuincible, unstopable etc etc, it does not make it true...

nothing is supported at all, Despair embodied has no feats, and has defeated nobody.

I dont know this man you speak of, I dont know someone who "lusts", I myself debate logically using facts with Kain to defeat his opponents however, not make up nonsense and baseless claims at the same time as throwing around weak titles.

leonheartmm
1. no you see thats not whats assumed, you need to provide evidence for it, not me provide evidence for your negative, you need to prove that their going lightning speed, I dont have to prove your point, or disprove it when youve not got evidence.

2. everything, theres no point in being able to blow up a planet, your useless and weak if in essence youve got a 1 in one billion chance of hitting it.

3. thing is, the dimension the objects exist in is the same one the character is in, its basically a fancy way of saying "slashing objects"

4. He doesnt walk and jump on anything, what are you talking about, supposing my assumption which is as good, if not better than yours (becase mines logical) is correct, Dante is running and jumping already on pieces of the volanic fiery area that Munudus fights him in last, the rest, the space, the cathedral could all be illusions wheras your guessing and assuming otherwise. How so? I can debate Kain can one shot pyron through logical means and using Kains powers, you assume random nonsense without any evidence or background whatsoever.

5. Characters speech in general is not a way of gauging power of beings, James bond is an example, theres countless fictions where villains say their invuincible, unstopable etc etc, it does not make it true...

nothing is supported at all, Despair embodied has no feats, and has defeated nobody.

I dont know this man you speak of, I dont know someone who "lusts", I myself debate logically using facts with Kain to defeat his opponents however, not make up nonsense and baseless claims at the same time as throwing around weak titles.

1. you dont need to prove that LIGHTENING travels at the speed of lightening, or infact that lightening IS lightening. that is a given, unless proven otherwise, gameplay mechanics designed to make players react to such phenomenon in no way undermine this. dont lecture me about logical fallacies, you yourself are one

2. but that demon had a significant chance of hitting dante, not 1 in a billion, so no point

3. no. the sword is about 5-6 feat in length, however, the slashes cut through miles and miles and objects as large as pyramids. so it isnt physical cutting as you are trying to play it, for one. its a dimensional distortion wave which SEPERATES space between a physical object cutting it irrespective of physical prowess

4. he walks and jumps on the cathedral type place you claim is an illusion. he also embeds sparda sword into its ground. what im saying is plain fact which every1 agrees with, you are coming up with wild assumptions with POSITIVELY nuthing to even remotely hint at them let alone give plausible evidence. you dont know how to debate logically, or even anything near it, to say otherwise is self flatterby. kain can do nuthing to pyron.

5. character speech in general is a very good way of backing up cannon specially if the media/series in question isnt known for characters lying or PIS. neither is present in devil may cry and to compare it to james bond is sumthing only u can come up with in a debate. none of the statements have been retconned or contradicted, plus, i gave you two statements from the game database which arent speech.

its interesting to see how your argument changes in every reply as your old points are disproven

logic and you are parallels BT. and if you dont know the man i speak of then you really arent in touch with your own self stick out tongue .

Dark-Jaxx
Kain is hulking and muscular?

News to me.

Seriously, I have a fetish for giant, buff characters, I refuse to allow you to group Kain in with the bodybuilders of fiction like Pyron, Ganon, Broly, Kratos, or Superman.

leonheartmm
^errr, have you SEEN kain in soul reaver/soul reaver 2/defiance. hes very very muscular. ur prolly remembering the kain from blood omen 2.

Dark-Jaxx
I am thinking of Defiance Kain.

Dude is a toothpick compared to the real giantzor buffzor men in fiction.

Burning thought
1. you dont need to prove that LIGHTENING travels at the speed of lightening, or infact that lightening IS lightening. that is a given, unless proven otherwise, gameplay mechanics designed to make players react to such phenomenon in no way undermine this. dont lecture me about logical fallacies, you yourself are one

2. but that demon had a significant chance of hitting dante, not 1 in a billion, so no point

3. no. the sword is about 5-6 feat in length, however, the slashes cut through miles and miles and objects as large as pyramids. so it isnt physical cutting as you are trying to play it, for one. its a dimensional distortion wave which SEPERATES space between a physical object cutting it irrespective of physical prowess

4. he walks and jumps on the cathedral type place you claim is an illusion. he also embeds sparda sword into its ground. what im saying is plain fact which every1 agrees with, you are coming up with wild assumptions with POSITIVELY nuthing to even remotely hint at them let alone give plausible evidence. you dont know how to debate logically, or even anything near it, to say otherwise is self flatterby. kain can do nuthing to pyron.

5. character speech in general is a very good way of backing up cannon specially if the media/series in question isnt known for characters lying or PIS. neither is present in devil may cry and to compare it to james bond is sumthing only u can come up with in a debate. none of the statements have been retconned or contradicted, plus, i gave you two statements from the game database which arent speech.

its interesting to see how your argument changes in every reply as your old points are disproven

logic and you are parallels BT. and if you dont know the man i speak of then you really arent in touch with your own self stick out tongue .

1. You need to prove that demon being made of lightning goes at lightnign speeds.

2. Its the same point, you cannot determine the demons accuracy just because your a weak player at the game and keep getting hit.

3. All it does is slash, and cut the object in two, similiar to sephiroths blade beams. None of these powers allow him to defeat Pyron, who is not a slab of rock sitting there.

4. Everyone agrees with? laughing there is zero fact Munudus changes any dimensions. You couldnt and have never been able to debate against me, so dont throw around your baseless opinions.

5. Its not, I guess Hitler saying hes going to take over Britain in real life means now were all under Natzi rule? no.....

Sargeras in Warcraft said he was going to destroy the world, did he? no.....

Archimonde in the same fiction said he was going to acquire the well of eternity, did he? no.....

theres a lot of things you need to learn about debating laddie.

my old points? theres no disproven old point since youve given no evidence, youve thrown around flimsy opinions. Only you belive Dante or perhaps Depsair embodied, Mundus etc could defeat Pyron, whats interesting is you cannot debate it, all you can say is. "Despair embodied is big godsor ans abstract, he cans beat anyones!!"

leonheartmm
1. You need to prove that demon being made of lightning goes at lightnign speeds.

2. Its the same point, you cannot determine the demons accuracy just because your a weak player at the game and keep getting hit.

3. All it does is slash, and cut the object in two, similiar to sephiroths blade beams. None of these powers allow him to defeat Pyron, who is not a slab of rock sitting there.

4. Everyone agrees with? laughing there is zero fact Munudus changes any dimensions. You couldnt and have never been able to debate against me, so dont throw around your baseless opinions.

5. Its not, I guess Hitler saying hes going to take over Britain in real life means now were all under Natzi rule? no.....

Sargeras in Warcraft said he was going to destroy the world, did he? no.....

Archimonde in the same fiction said he was going to acquire the well of eternity, did he? no.....

theres a lot of things you need to learn about debating laddie.

my old points? theres no disproven old point since youve given no evidence, youve thrown around flimsy opinions. Only you belive Dante or perhaps Depsair embodied, Mundus etc could defeat Pyron, whats interesting is you cannot debate it, all you can say is. "Despair embodied is big godsor ans abstract, he cans beat anyones!!"

1. no i dont, lightening is understood to posess the attributes of lightening, reguardless of gameplay mechanics. {kinda like how faster than light pyron can still be seen by the human eye in the video games}. its you who need to prove that lightening isnt lightening{which even sounds absurd. your statements have only syntax stopping them from becoming a jumble of letters, logic seems to want to have nuthing to so with ur brain.

2. untrue, it doesnt have zero accuracy either. again, what does accuracy have to do with power.

3. slash what? it isnt long enough to slash that far, the move is called slash dimension{again ur changing ur argument as ur last point is proven to be BS} it cuts through anything in cannon, its a dimensional cut. nuthing to do with beating pyron but dimensional cuts can surely harm him unlike basic physical attacks

4. your full of your own shit, but thats ok, every else is used to it {even JAXXX who ur defending btw. he simply isnt commenting cause ur on his side, but tell him that kain can beat pyron and see what happens. no1 here thinks kain cud beat him}. i have given positive evidence for mundus changing dimensions, THRICE. youve given zero evidence on which to base ur BS hypothesis {which again, only YOU cud come up with}.

5. are any of those things concerned with devil may cry? no? then shut up

every single one of your points have been annihlated with evidence from the game and script. ur a kid with a god complex, nuthing more to it.

Burning thought
1. no i dont, lightening is understood to posess the attributes of lightening, reguardless of gameplay mechanics. {kinda like how faster than light pyron can still be seen by the human eye in the video games}. its you who need to prove that lightening isnt lightening{which even sounds absurd. your statements have only syntax stopping them from becoming a jumble of letters, logic seems to want to have nuthing to so with ur brain.

2. untrue, it doesnt have zero accuracy either. again, what does accuracy have to do with power.

3. slash what? it isnt long enough to slash that far, the move is called slash dimension{again ur changing ur argument as ur last point is proven to be BS} it cuts through anything in cannon, its a dimensional cut. nuthing to do with beating pyron but dimensional cuts can surely harm him unlike basic physical attacks

4. your full of your own shit, but thats ok, every else is used to it {even JAXXX who ur defending btw. he simply isnt commenting cause ur on his side, but tell him that kain can beat pyron and see what happens. no1 here thinks kain cud beat him}. i have given positive evidence for mundus changing dimensions, THRICE. youve given zero evidence on which to base ur BS hypothesis {which again, only YOU cud come up with}.

5. are any of those things concerned with devil may cry? no? then shut up

every single one of your points have been annihlated with evidence from the game and script. ur a kid with a god complex, nuthing more to it.

1. yeh lightning, those demons are not lightning however, they transform their bodies into lightning energy, but their not thunderbolts from the sky either.....nothing indicates them moving lightning speeds and as i said, few if any of Dantes weapons can even damage them when their moving full speed.

2. lack of accuracy makes something useless, either way, whats its powerful feat that makes it comparable to planet busting Pyron?

3. Its a slash like a blade beam.

4. true, no one here does, but then nobody else can debate against it either. Wheres your positive evidence? youve given a load of BS, nothing at all claims Mundus changes any dimensions.

5. Their examples of how villains underestimate their opponents,

zzydMLP4Fjw&feature=related

at about 1.49

"it is time to end your pitiful life now"

yet Dante does not have his life ended? ....seems Munudus was wrong and its not true that Dantes life ends?....yeh, your argument is baseless, broken and ill try one of yours..

"nobody else on this forum thinks everything that characters say is 100% canon"

Not a kid, ime over 19, in the Uk that makes me adult, however no, none of my points have been annihilated at all, they stand the same....

your claims are rubble after first you say because apprentyl Despair embodied is an abstract you assume he can defeat anyone Pyron or has a chance? you bring up titles and weak fallacies to try and cover and overhype your lame characters, your not a debator, your a troll who immitates debators.

leonheartmm
1. yeh lightning, those demons are not lightning however, they transform their bodies into lightning energy, but their not thunderbolts from the sky either.....nothing indicates them moving lightning speeds and as i said, few if any of Dantes weapons can even damage them when their moving full speed.

2. lack of accuracy makes something useless, either way, whats its powerful feat that makes it comparable to planet busting Pyron?

3. Its a slash like a blade beam.

4. true, no one here does, but then nobody else can debate against it either. Wheres your positive evidence? youve given a load of BS, nothing at all claims Mundus changes any dimensions.

5. Their examples of how villains underestimate their opponents,

zzydMLP4Fjw&feature=related

at about 1.49

"it is time to end your pitiful life now"

yet Dante does not have his life ended? ....seems Munudus was wrong and its not true that Dantes life ends?....yeh, your argument is baseless, broken and ill try one of yours..

"nobody else on this forum thinks everything that characters say is 100% canon"

Not a kid, ime over 19, in the Uk that makes me adult, however no, none of my points have been annihilated at all, they stand the same....

your claims are rubble after first you say because apprentyl Despair embodied is an abstract you assume he can defeat anyone Pyron or has a chance? you bring up titles and weak fallacies to try and cover and overhype your lame characters, your not a debator, your a troll who immitates debators.

theres no such thing as "LIGHTENING ENERGY" there is lightening, or there isnt. any electricity in space when discharged travels at around the same speed. lightening moves at the speed of lightening, prove otherwise or dont speak.

2. who said it was compareable to pyron{again, you giving up your old point and bringing out a new one once its demolished}. all it does is show that dante is powerful while u claimed he was weak

3. its called slash DIMENSION, its a DIMENSIONAL cut.

4. actually every1 has, only you dont stop replying {reguardless of having no factual evidence} because your nto smart enough to realise that uve lost every time. my positive evidence is clearly mentioned in the previous posts, by listing verifyable feats, in game script and database entires

5. so script concerning intentions of character towards other characters in fights are representative of statements characters make concernig FACTS about the universe theyre in?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!? laughing laughing . oh then i guess ill stop beleiving that magneto has magnetism based powers simply because the same character said that hed kill sabretooth in rage, but didnt{obviously hes a liar!!!!!!!!!!!} laughing . ur such a fool BT.

yap yap yap, i refuse to bring a single strand of evidence concerning the debate in question to ill make personal insults and more stupid attacks{backed by nuthign as usual} to make myself feal more secure that i do infact have intelligence{hint : u dont}. and dont talk about fallacies, you yourself are one.

Burning thought
theres no such thing as "LIGHTENING ENERGY" there is lightening, or there isnt. any electricity in space when discharged travels at around the same speed. lightening moves at the speed of lightening, prove otherwise or dont speak.

2. who said it was compareable to pyron{again, you giving up your old point and bringing out a new one once its demolished}. all it does is show that dante is powerful while u claimed he was weak

3. its called slash DIMENSION, its a DIMENSIONAL cut.

4. actually every1 has, only you dont stop replying {reguardless of having no factual evidence} because your nto smart enough to realise that uve lost every time. my positive evidence is clearly mentioned in the previous posts, by listing verifyable feats, in game script and database entires

5. so script concerning intentions of character towards other characters in fights are representative of statements characters make concernig FACTS about the universe theyre in?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!? laughing laughing . oh then i guess ill stop beleiving that magneto has magnetism based powers simply because the same character said that hed kill sabretooth in rage, but didnt{obviously hes a liar!!!!!!!!!!!} laughing . ur such a fool BT.

yap yap yap, i refuse to bring a single strand of evidence concerning the debate in question to ill make personal insults and more stupid attacks{backed by nuthign as usual} to make myself feal more secure that i do infact have intelligence{hint : u dont}. and dont talk about fallacies, you yourself are one.

ofc there is.....lightning energy is what lightning is, electrical energy, just because in Diablo a sorceress can fire a ball of lightning, or because a characteri n another fiction fires beams of lightning does not mean those beams/balls move at lightning speed, its a fiction.

I can bring up many examples from Warcraft, which is stuffed with magic where lightning balls dont actually move the speed a lightning BOLT does, do you realise what I said there? you may say all you like about lightning moving quickly but you would be wrong, its lightning bolts that move quickly.

the fruitcake demon has no lightning bolt speed. since he is not one, simply made out of lightning lol

2. But how does this show hes powerful at all? thats part of my main point, ive not given it up, your still basing the monsters power on your own opinion, the power of the monster is high/low depending what your comparing it to, if your comparing it to Pyron then its as weak as a fly is to a human for instance.....

3. yeh.....your throwing around names of things again...

Ive got a magazine with a character in it called the "unbeatable", does that mean he cannot be defeated? no.....hes defeated several times.

The American "Daisy cutter" bomb is a powerful fuel bomb like weapon, yet from its name, perhaps it just cuts daisies....get real laughing out loud

4. Post me a quote from where ive "lost"....? you wont be able to, because ive never done...

Youve listed no in-game feat or evidence for Munudus changing dimension

5. Theres no indication of facts about any universe, hes basically a mad badguy who looks like a weak Asian esque character the developers have spat out (DMC2 was positvely the worst DMC game). The guy saying what hes going to do or talking about characters superior to him (hes basically a human which makes you thinking his word on this Despair embodied is law even more laughable than it is).

Theres no fact at all.

No you should continue to believe Magneto has it because you see, he has shown it, terrible example.

lol whats this blundering nonsense? and ime refering to this last few sentences, I can imagine youd think I was talking about your entire post....

Dark-Jaxx
The drama from this debate is giving me an orgasm.

Burning thought
theres no drama, if you ask him to lay out his arguments for any of these beating Pyron youll find he has nothing but titles.

Because I think everyone whos played the games knows that noneof them have any feats to back them up. Hell they dont even have many if any statements on their power.

leonheartmm
ofc there is.....lightning energy is what lightning is, electrical energy, just because in Diablo a sorceress can fire a ball of lightning, or because a characteri n another fiction fires beams of lightning does not mean those beams/balls move at lightning speed, its a fiction.

I can bring up many examples from Warcraft, which is stuffed with magic where lightning balls dont actually move the speed a lightning BOLT does, do you realise what I said there? you may say all you like about lightning moving quickly but you would be wrong, its lightning bolts that move quickly.

the fruitcake demon has no lightning bolt speed. since he is not one, simply made out of lightning lol

2. But how does this show hes powerful at all? thats part of my main point, ive not given it up, your still basing the monsters power on your own opinion, the power of the monster is high/low depending what your comparing it to, if your comparing it to Pyron then its as weak as a fly is to a human for instance.....

3. yeh.....your throwing around names of things again...

Ive got a magazine with a character in it called the "unbeatable", does that mean he cannot be defeated? no.....hes defeated several times.

The American "Daisy cutter" bomb is a powerful fuel bomb like weapon, yet from its name, perhaps it just cuts daisies....get real laughing out loud

4. Post me a quote from where ive "lost"....? you wont be able to, because ive never done...

Youve listed no in-game feat or evidence for Munudus changing dimension

5. Theres no indication of facts about any universe, hes basically a mad badguy who looks like a weak Asian esque character the developers have spat out (DMC2 was positvely the worst DMC game). The guy saying what hes going to do or talking about characters superior to him (hes basically a human which makes you thinking his word on this Despair embodied is law even more laughable than it is).

Theres no fact at all.

No you should continue to believe Magneto has it because you see, he has shown it, terrible example.

lol whats this blundering nonsense? and ime refering to this last few sentences, I can imagine youd think I was talking about your entire post....

lightening energy= LIGHTENING. they arent two distinct things. lightening like many other phenomenon CARRIES energy, but its energy isnt different from any other type of energy, ur playing with words. ORBS of electricity are NOT lightening. blitZes ARE lightening when they choose to be. are warcraft and diablo, devil may cry? no? then shutup yet again. dante battle lightening and lightspeed characters, deal with it.

2. again, a change in argument. you posted NUTHING concerning his power, all you posted was GAMEPLAY feats for its ACCURACY. how is it that ur commenting on its power now based on nuthing? ridiculous little kid

3. are the american bomb and magazine article in any way connected to devil may cry? no? {you know the drill}

its a dimensional cut and all evidence including ingame database backs that

4. each and every1 of your arguments{or words you generally type or utter for that matter} are filled with epic fail. pick any1. you have made maybe, one, or two statements here which are correct, and that is just coincidence since there are bound to be threads where kain geneuinly wins against characters. {lmao, ur the guy who said that the sorcerors on nosgoth were reality maniopulaters and kain can one shot pyron, heck, u said kain cud one shot WILHELM!!!!!!!!!! laughing
}

5. you asked for script evidence, i gave you script evidence, you asked for databse evidence, i quoted you database evidence. guess what.........there isnt ANYTHING else to go by in games. they are both cannon, they are both unretconned, they are both consistant and they are both unchallenged. so your measly wordss means nothing, dispair embodied is who he is.

as for mundus, stop bitching and moaning. positive evidence has been given for him having large scale dimensional powers on THREE seperate occasions. deal with it.

ur foolishness continues to astound me BT. you have officially entered the ranks of qanchi/mr master/galacticstor/whob/JIA. congrats

Burning thought
lightening energy= LIGHTENING. they arent two distinct things. lightening like many other phenomenon CARRIES energy, but its energy isnt different from any other type of energy, ur playing with words. ORBS of electricity are NOT lightening. blitZes ARE lightening when they choose to be. are warcraft and diablo, devil may cry? no? then shutup yet again. dante battle lightening and lightspeed characters, deal with it.

2. again, a change in argument. you posted NUTHING concerning his power, all you posted was GAMEPLAY feats for its ACCURACY. how is it that ur commenting on its power now based on nuthing? ridiculous little kid

3. are the american bomb and magazine article in any way connected to devil may cry? no? {you know the drill}

its a dimensional cut and all evidence including ingame database backs that

4. each and every1 of your arguments{or words you generally type or utter for that matter} are filled with epic fail. pick any1. you have made maybe, one, or two statements here which are correct, and that is just coincidence since there are bound to be threads where kain geneuinly wins against characters. {lmao, ur the guy who said that the sorcerors on nosgoth were reality maniopulaters and kain can one shot pyron, heck, u said kain cud one shot WILHELM!!!!!!!!!! laughing
}

5. you asked for script evidence, i gave you script evidence, you asked for databse evidence, i quoted you database evidence. guess what.........there isnt ANYTHING else to go by in games. they are both cannon, they are both unretconned, they are both consistant and they are both unchallenged. so your measly wordss means nothing, dispair embodied is who he is.

as for mundus, stop bitching and moaning. positive evidence has been given for him having large scale dimensional powers on THREE seperate occasions. deal with it.

ur foolishness continues to astound me BT. you have officially entered the ranks of qanchi/mr master/galacticstor/whob/JIA. congrats

1. youve provided no evidence of lightspeed

and its lightning bolts that go at the speed your suggesting, lightning on the other hand in DMC can be clearly seen as fairly slow in comparison to real lightning.

2. you are a ridiculous little Kid I agree, however you have no feats of the Skyscraper creature being powerful.

3. Well no, but their connected to the English language and speech, which is connected to the part of DMC relevent....

4. i.e, you cant find any....fail...

pyron yes, and I said he could one shot Wilhelm if the guy had a soul but i admitted I dont know about the character in general.

No evidence on him doing anything to dimensions...

Leon you surpassed them in foolishness, inaducaucy at debating and common sense a long time ago.

leonheartmm
1. youve provided no evidence of lightspeed

and its lightning bolts that go at the speed your suggesting, lightning on the other hand in DMC can be clearly seen as fairly slow in comparison to real lightning.

2. you are a ridiculous little Kid I agree, however you have no feats of the Skyscraper creature being powerful.

3. Well no, but their connected to the English language and speech, which is connected to the part of DMC relevent....

4. i.e, you cant find any....fail...

pyron yes, and I said he could one shot Wilhelm if the guy had a soul but i admitted I dont know about the character in general.

No evidence on him doing anything to dimensions...

Leon you surpassed them in foolishness, inaducaucy at debating and common sense a long time ago.

yes i have, ur not reading again.

blitzes turn into lightening BOLTS! so do the lightening foes in dmc1. gameplay speed is suited so players can react to it. you are referring to ORBS of lightening which arent the same as lightening bolts and are not present in dmc.

2. lmao, so ur mental faculties have been so severely damaged that you interpret a statement directed towards you, as being directed towards ME? laughing . doesnt surprise me. and what feats do you need other than the ability to smash sky scrappers with ease and firing similarly large and vastly more destructive beams? ridiculous

3. relevance = they are both parts of the english language
relevance to debate= none

4. lmao, practically every statement on this page posted by you is one.
pyron, no, kain can do nuthing to pyron.

wilhelm, laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing . wilhelm eats a billion immortal pyrons for breakfast.

5. unless your blind and/or void of a brain{which seems the case here}, ull see positive evidence for him showing strong dimensional powers in three seperate places. it doesnt get more CANNON than this you loon.

still astounding, how one such as you cud have absolutely no concept of self respect. i guess you dont even have a tail to hide between ur legs at this point.

Burning thought
yes i have, ur not reading again.

blitzes turn into lightening BOLTS! so do the lightening foes in dmc1. gameplay speed is suited so players can react to it. you are referring to ORBS of lightening which arent the same as lightening bolts and are not present in dmc.

2. lmao, so ur mental faculties have been so severely damaged that you interpret a statement directed towards you, as being directed towards ME? laughing . doesnt surprise me. and what feats do you need other than the ability to smash sky scrappers with ease and firing similarly large and vastly more destructive beams? ridiculous

3. relevance = they are both parts of the english language
relevance to debate= none

4. lmao, practically every statement on this page posted by you is one.
pyron, no, kain can do nuthing to pyron.

wilhelm, laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing . wilhelm eats a billion immortal pyrons for breakfast.

5. unless your blind and/or void of a brain{which seems the case here}, ull see positive evidence for him showing strong dimensional powers in three seperate places. it doesnt get more CANNON than this you loon.

still astounding, how one such as you cud have absolutely no concept of self respect. i guess you dont even have a tail to hide between ur legs at this point.

1. youve not

no they dont turn into lightning bolts lol...

2. Its beams are slow and none of these things are impressive, what can a skyscraper do to defend itself? lol pathetic

3. ofc theres relevence to the debate, since ime debating how what hes saying is part of the english language (it is) and its used in other fictions elseware.

4. And every statement youve ever posted is one. Yes Kain can destroy Pyron.

him destroying pyron a billion times doesnt mean hes got resistance to soul powers.....

5. False, and reported for calling me a loon. Thats a personal attack. And ive seen nothing, the only person who has posted a video so far or image in this thread is me.

Dark-Jaxx
I love how Leon brought up Mr Master as one of the idiots, just get his ass is sore from being pwned by him multiple times. Is funny.

leonheartmm
1. youve not

no they dont turn into lightning bolts lol...

2. Its beams are slow and none of these things are impressive, what can a skyscraper do to defend itself? lol pathetic

3. ofc theres relevence to the debate, since ime debating how what hes saying is part of the english language (it is) and its used in other fictions elseware.

4. And every statement youve ever posted is one. Yes Kain can destroy Pyron.

him destroying pyron a billion times doesnt mean hes got resistance to soul powers.....

5. False, and reported for calling me a loon. Thats a personal attack. And ive seen nothing, the only person who has posted a video so far or image in this thread is me.

1. yes i have, shadows/mirrors

you havent played the game then, they turn INTO lightening bolts and zap around in the area nearly teleporting, infact they ENTER the scenario as lightening bolts. dont talk about things you know nuthing about

2. what is ur head filled with? what does defence and accuracy have to do with power? youve been avoiding answering that uptil now.

3. so simply because people lie using the english language, therefore, no1 who uses the english language can be trusted to tell the truth?!?!?!!?? laughing laughing laughing laughing {the fact that ur not laughing at urself right now tells quite a lot about ur mind}. no argument, those things have nuthing to do with DMC

4. lie and lie.

yes it does. your just incapable of understanding

5. hehe, wrong again. on screen, on video, thrice shown dimensional powers. i dont have to post any video, not only have you claimed to play the game{which means you are familiar with the scene} but u admitted the scene was there, just tried to reinterpret the whole thing as a gigantic illusion{with ZERO EVIDENCE, or even a tiny hint to that scenario being true- again, only ur brain can come up with this kind of reasoning} and i part of the first dimensional feat is already in the video you posted at 2.31, mundus uses his hands to bring himself and dante in another space dimension,where there battle commences without walls or anything else confining them. i have given you in game databasedescriptions, feats, and game script, u simply brush anything u dont want to see aside, blame ur brain, not me.

you are a loon, thats a fact. but it isnt offensive enough to be reported, your just resorting to your old pathetic tactics of useless reporting when you have no argument.

leonheartmm
I love how Leon brought up Mr Master as one of the idiots, just get his ass is sore from being pwned by him multiple times. Is funny.

dont be a ***** jaxxx. mr master is regularly schooled{more often by people having nuthing to do with me} but only continues to brush aside even basic syntactical logic and rewrite everything that has already been answered, the fact that him and quanchi are usually on the same side is also no coincidence. that is not a debater, its a spammer. and its odd how u have nuthing to contribute to the debate and yet let poor little burningthought with his obsessive compulsive attitude and lack of brains keep at it against me{even though uve made fun of him elsewhere}. either contribute, or stay in the closet.

Dark-Jaxx
Funny, I seem to vividly remember him crushing your arguments though.

Quanchi is a Marvel fanboy, and since Mr Master knows more about Marvel and as such argues it more, of course Quan will agree.

And I was debating you, until I realised that I was arguing with someone on a debate of DMC vs. Pyron, which is quite possibly among my stupidest debates.

leonheartmm
^hmmm, did i mention anywhere that dante wud actually win against pyron at the beginning of the debate???????? i think the only thing i did ASK was if pyron cud beat an abstract. from which you started ridiculing and ur usual form of debating, and then BT joined in and started to positively depower dmc characters, and much of what has been going on is me denying BT's hateful claims against me while you stand on the side lines and enjoy, adding a self satisfying off topic comment here and there.

so this is you being stupid since the above claims rent even true. and ur supporting a guy who thinks kain can one shot immortal pyron/wilhel and even god. pretty sad on ur part isnt it?

and your memory is EXTREMELY faulty if you remember anything of that sort. quan and mr. master quite often compliment their arguments and personal comments. they are both fanboys of the highest order{although im thinking otherwise after seeing BT in action}. mr. master's deifinition of even the most basic word andlanguage in general changes on a sentence to sentence basis to try and prove his point. but hey, who am i to judge a guy who thinks the living tribunal has jurisdiction over multiple omniverseS. stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
^hmmm, did i mention anywhere that dante wud actually win against pyron at the beginning of the debate???????? i think the only thing i did ASK was if pyron cud beat an abstract. from which you started ridiculing and ur usual form of debating, and then BT joined in and started to positively depower dmc characters, and much of what has been going on is me denying BT's hateful claims against me while you stand on the side lines and enjoy, adding a self satisfying off topic comment here and there.

so this is you being stupid since the above claims rent even true. and ur supporting a guy who thinks kain can one shot immortal pyron/wilhel and even god. pretty sad on ur part isnt it?

and your memory is EXTREMELY faulty if you remember anything of that sort. quan and mr. master quite often compliment their arguments and personal comments. they are both fanboys of the highest order{although im thinking otherwise after seeing BT in action}. mr. master's deifinition of even the most basic word andlanguage in general changes on a sentence to sentence basis to try and prove his point. but hey, who am i to judge a guy who thinks the living tribunal has jurisdiction over multiple omniverseS. stick out tongue No. But you are giving a character with no feats, let alone abstractual feats, wins against characters who have quite powerful quantifiable feats, the Despair Embodied, without speculation, is a featless wonder. You also use vague and contextless quotes in support of your characters. Playing that route, I can play the dick route and just claim Pyron is omnipotent, since a quote indeed does refer to him as such. Pyron's true power is unknown to be honest, most of his feats are while mortal, and even those are impressive.

Did I ever support BT?

I do remember it. Master and Quan compliment eachother? Quan complimenting Master I have seen, but like I said, Quan is a biased Marvel fanboy, and since Master typically argues for Marvel characters(Cosmics in particular), of course Quan agrees with him. LT has jurisdiction of and Omniverse, which is comprised of an infinite amount of Multiverses, where are you getting the multiple Omniverses from?

leonheartmm
^lol, intially, mr. master started claiming that tribunal held omniverses in his hand{they were said to be megaverse on panel}. then ofcourse he changed his claim. but again, u r doing the same thing he does in argument. my argument with master has always been the definition of words. LT can NOT have jurisdiction of the omniverse as marvel as well as the wrest of the worl understand it to contain every reality in every media {including our own} that there is. the MAX any publisher/media can have in their legal jurisdiction is a singular megaverse, which can contain any number of realms/universe/multiverses. but thats it. however, many a times, for the purpose of poetic grandeur, writers ignore this rule and make silly claims like "TRIBUNAL has power over the omniverse". now even if that statement is cannon, what it represents is NOT. it can at max, be factually seen to say that tribunal has power over a "megaverse"{which again he doesnt, its only one multiverse}. but MASTER will argue that since its cannon on panel "omniverse" therefore he can beat even the DC/VERTIGO presence, as the presence only has two multiverses or universes under its control. he CONSISTANTLY tries to refer to marvel universe as an omniverse"which he add infront of the word UNIverse" every time he writes it in context to marvel. etc etc etcc. i dont understand why u like the guy so much. hes worse than quan or galacticstorm in many places, the definition of a marvel fanboy.

leonheartmm
well it isnt speculation if the ingame database as well as the sript backs it up. its a fact that devil may cry is not the type of game where colossal planet ending battles can be fought on screen, it just doesnt work that way. which is why, we have to judge based on the feats on more normal enemeis and the game database. and i only used those quotes because friggin BT was annoying me with the claim that i had no in game evidence backing up what i was saying- the usual routine of lies and accusation among personal attacks that u can expect from him. the thing with pyron is, as far as feats go, he HIMSELF doesnt have that many, having multiple endings complicates things, and the fact that he was beaten and ABSORBED by demitri without demitri gaining anything resembling omnipotence further depowers him from what you make him out to be{see the fact that u claim he cud be omnipotent or cud easily detsroy stars etc also becomes vague speculation then}

your silent acceptance of his ridiculous arguments and jabs at me here and there wud give any1 teh impression that ur on his side.
r u surprised?

Dark-Jaxx
^lol, intially, mr. master started claiming that tribunal held omniverses in his hand{they were said to be megaverse on panel}. then ofcourse he changed his claim. but again, u r doing the same thing he does in argument. my argument with master has always been the definition of words. LT can NOT have jurisdiction of the omniverse as marvel as well as the wrest of the worl understand it to contain every reality in every media {including our own} that there is. the MAX any publisher/media can have in their legal jurisdiction is a singular megaverse, which can contain any number of realms/universe/multiverses. but thats it. however, many a times, for the purpose of poetic grandeur, writers ignore this rule and make silly claims like "TRIBUNAL has power over the omniverse". now even if that statement is cannon, what it represents is NOT. it can at max, be factually seen to say that tribunal has power over a "megaverse"{which again he doesnt, its only one multiverse}. but MASTER will argue that since its cannon on panel "omniverse" therefore he can beat even the DC/VERTIGO presence, as the presence only has two multiverses or universes under its control. he CONSISTANTLY tries to refer to marvel universe as an omniverse"which he add infront of the word UNIverse" every time he writes it in context to marvel. etc etc etcc. i dont understand why u like the guy so much. hes worse than quan or galacticstorm in many places, the definition of a marvel fanboy. ...So now our actual, real verse is somehow connected to fictional verses created by human minds, which amount to little more than pieces of paper? That is stupid. And Omniverse's definition is literally "All reality", therefore, if all that exists is a single universe, or even a single world, it is still an Omniverse. Marvel's "Omniverse" just happens to be far larger than most, as seen in many works of the brand. And Marvel is not one Multiverse, several pieces of work disagree with you. There is one Prime Multiverse, then there are an infinite amount of Multiverses beyond that, which comprise the Omniverse. And isn't Vertigo(not DC) Presence not really Omnipotent? I will admit the debate that DC and Vertigo Presence are the same was stupid.

Worse than Quan? Master bases his opinions on something, Quan bases it off what he wants to believe and bullshit.

Isn't GalacticStorm the dude that fabricates scans?

leonheartmm
dude, dont let me tell you which is which, go to the official marvel website and look up their section on "marvel universe" it has a CLARIFICATION section on the terms, universe, multiverse, megaverse and omniverse. i went like two days ago and it clearly states that it is a collection of all realities including those of other publishers AND the real world we live in {also include any tv shows video games etc} that there is. wikipedia and DC agree with this atleast officially. although the writers and publishers of data booklets often forget this simple fact and try and hype their stories by using big ass terms. FACTUALLY, the omniverse ONLT comes in in alamgams, and even then only a small part of it. and there is only ONE omniverse.

and marvel has said many opposion things in the past, but going by overall evidence of whats been seen. marvel has one multiverse, one void, sum realms outside the multiverse and one huge beyond realm which is compareable to the singular multiverse, and one 4th wall superme being, the one above all/the writer.

and honestly, you havent debated with master on any reasonable grounds, he is FAR worse than quan in a lot of places.

leonheartmm
yea galactic storm is the guy who worshipped the phoenix force and was on night and day.

Burning thought
1. yes i have, shadows/mirrors

you havent played the game then, they turn INTO lightening bolts and zap around in the area nearly teleporting, infact they ENTER the scenario as lightening bolts. dont talk about things you know nuthing about

2. what is ur head filled with? what does defence and accuracy have to do with power? youve been avoiding answering that uptil now.

3. so simply because people lie using the english language, therefore, no1 who uses the english language can be trusted to tell the truth?!?!?!!?? laughing laughing laughing laughing {the fact that ur not laughing at urself right now tells quite a lot about ur mind}. no argument, those things have nuthing to do with DMC

4. lie and lie.

yes it does. your just incapable of understanding

5. hehe, wrong again. on screen, on video, thrice shown dimensional powers. i dont have to post any video, not only have you claimed to play the game{which means you are familiar with the scene} but u admitted the scene was there, just tried to reinterpret the whole thing as a gigantic illusion{with ZERO EVIDENCE, or even a tiny hint to that scenario being true- again, only ur brain can come up with this kind of reasoning} and i part of the first dimensional feat is already in the video you posted at 2.31, mundus uses his hands to bring himself and dante in another space dimension,where there battle commences without walls or anything else confining them. i have given you in game databasedescriptions, feats, and game script, u simply brush anything u dont want to see aside, blame ur brain, not me.

you are a loon, thats a fact. but it isnt offensive enough to be reported, your just resorting to your old pathetic tactics of useless reporting when you have no argument.

1. how is saying Shadows/mirrors make it lightspeed? lol....

No they turn into lightning, a lightning bolt is this:

http://www.atwillett.com/lighting_pictures/lightningbolt_closeup.jpg

They turn into what looks more like a lightning ball, not bolt. Also youve still yet to prove they move at the speed of a lightning bolt regardless of what you think they do. DMC is a fiction, thus, you have to prove its monsters move at various speeds, which ofc none of them do, your just overhyping dante.

2. Power is useless without accuracy. Power is dependant on defence, if that skyscraper was made of Admantium and was not desroyed by the monster, then obviously its power would be worthless especially in that instant, your assuming that just because it destroyed a Skyscraper....its a powerful feat, when that Skyscraper can do nothing.

3. In a game debate you cannot take what every being says to be truth if any at all, there have to be reasons, since some human being like the guy who claims those things about Despair are not shown.

4. Yes you are a lier

False

5. No but this is your problem, I have as much evidence as you to say it was an illusion a you do to say it was Dimension warp.

No I report useless people, you dont debate, you just throw around your opinions as fact then throw in some insults to boot.

really? hehe, didnt know Leon gets pwned across other boards in KMC as well. Can you show me link plz?

Dark-Jaxx
Nah.

Peach
Knock it off.

Leon, I am really, really getting sick of telling you to knock off the insults. Just leave the debate forums if you can't participate without name-calling.

Burning thought
Nah.
how dastardly of you

leonheartmm
1. how is saying Shadows/mirrors make it lightspeed? lol....

No they turn into lightning, a lightning bolt is this:

http://www.atwillett.com/lighting_pictures/lightningbolt_closeup.jpg

They turn into what looks more like a lightning ball, not bolt. Also youve still yet to prove they move at the speed of a lightning bolt regardless of what you think they do. DMC is a fiction, thus, you have to prove its monsters move at various speeds, which ofc none of them do, your just overhyping dante.

2. Power is useless without accuracy. Power is dependant on defence, if that skyscraper was made of Admantium and was not desroyed by the monster, then obviously its power would be worthless especially in that instant, your assuming that just because it destroyed a Skyscraper....its a powerful feat, when that Skyscraper can do nothing.

3. In a game debate you cannot take what every being says to be truth if any at all, there have to be reasons, since some human being like the guy who claims those things about Despair are not shown.

4. Yes you are a lier

False

5. No but this is your problem, I have as much evidence as you to say it was an illusion a you do to say it was Dimension warp.

No I report useless people, you dont debate, you just throw around your opinions as fact then throw in some insults to boot.

really? hehe, didnt know Leon gets pwned across other boards in KMC as well. Can you show me link plz?

moving as images in mirror = lightspeed

you havent played the game which is why u make the claim{just admit it}. they turn into nuthing remotely resembling a sphere, they turn into bolts of lightening, exactly like the one u posted. go PLAY and see. i dont have to prove that lightening moves at the speed of lightening

2. defence/accuracy=/= power. its defence was monumental, the only thing lacking according to u is its accuracy, which has nuthing to do with power.

3. that makes zero sense, in a debate you go by evidence, unrectconned/uncontradicted ingame statements and in game database entries are evidence. you have no argument

4. so a being on the level of a multiversal abstract doesnt have the power to counteract pathetic old kain's very limited soul absorbing powers{when he doesnt have any traditional soul?}? laughing . this is why you FAIL.

5. you have negetive evidence which is a logical fallacy, nuthing indicates or even hints that it was an illusion. your own video proves u wrong.

dont lecture me on debating, its a joke coming from u.

you and master shud have a tea party big grin .

and peach i REALLY am getting sick of you not having the TIME {or being bothered enough} on your hands to check out the evidence before you start giving out warning. i only called him a loon when hes repeatedly called me a liar and worse. its only that people like BT start spamming mods with baseless claims of insults taken out of context as a way to get other members banned to win debates which they are not capable of winning. basically, its whining, and other members either cant be bothered enough to report such people or are simply above such tactics. {ur just listened to a guy who argued that since people lie in the english language, therefore im stupid for thining that said character's statement can be taken as evidence}. if ur gonna do ur job, please do it well. BT has been the one deserving of warning all along, NOT me {and u can cross reference that with other members if u dont beleive me}.

Burning thought
moving as images in mirror = lightspeed

you havent played the game which is why u make the claim{just admit it}. they turn into nuthing remotely resembling a sphere, they turn into bolts of lightening, exactly like the one u posted. go PLAY and see. i dont have to prove that lightening moves at the speed of lightening

2. defence/accuracy=/= power. its defence was monumental, the only thing lacking according to u is its accuracy, which has nuthing to do with power.

3. that makes zero sense, in a debate you go by evidence, unrectconned/uncontradicted ingame statements and in game database entries are evidence. you have no argument

4. so a being on the level of a multiversal abstract doesnt have the power to counteract pathetic old kain's very limited soul absorbing powers{when he doesnt have any traditional soul?}? laughing . this is why you FAIL.

5. you have negetive evidence which is a logical fallacy, nuthing indicates or even hints that it was an illusion. your own video proves u wrong.

dont lecture me on debating, its a joke coming from u.

you and master shud have a tea party big grin .

and peach i REALLY am getting sick of you not having the TIME {or being bothered enough} on your hands to check out the evidence before you start giving out warning. i only called him a loon when hes repeatedly called me a liar and worse. its only that people like BT start spamming mods with baseless claims of insults taken out of context as a way to get other members banned to win debates which they are not capable of winning. basically, its whining, and other members either cant be bothered enough to report such people or are simply above such tactics. {ur just listened to a guy who argued that since people lie in the english language, therefore im stupid for thining that said character's statement can be taken as evidence}. if ur gonna do ur job, please do it well. BT has been the one deserving of warning all along, NOT me {and u can cross reference that with other members if u dont beleive me}.

wtf? explain and show me this happening

And yes you do in a fantasy universe when the lightning in the game does not move that quick or is even a lightning bolt, the creatures when moving quickly look nothing like that bolt I think its you who have not played the game.

2. Youve not answered the point, destroying a defenceless skyscraper is not much of a feat....

3. Yes you go by evidence, but a guy saying something is not evidence, a guy saying something is subject to personality, character, unless you can prove this man is infact Omnicient and all knowing about everything in DMC, claiming his word is law is nonsense.

4. Well obviously he does not have the power if its not shown, we can all thrown around titles, Kain is deified, which means he is worshiped as a God, perhaps the Christian God? hell, does that make Kain Omnipotent, Omnicient and Omnipresent? no....

5. No, youve got no positive evidence, otherwise i can run around claiming Kain has the Power of God himself then telling you theres no evidence to suggest otherwise, there is no positive evidence on your half.

And Leon horassing the mods is one way to get another warning, especially when you say things like "cannot be bothered" means your implying Peach is a combination of bad at her job, lazy and perhaps other things, choose your words carefully.

Peach

You know what? I really don't care what you say or think. I've said it before and I've said it again - there is never, ever an excuse for calling names or insulting people. If someone says something to you that is bashing? You report them. You do not retaliate and then whine when YOU get a slap on the wrist.

General Kaliero
Precisely. If someone's doing something wrong, you report them. That's how this works.

Kazenji
You two mods might want to check out the other threads in the game vs's the ones where they've gone off topic to Terry Bogard and Ryu Bashing.

Captain REX
I suggest reporting it so that they know where to go.

Peach
Originally posted by Kazenji
You two mods might want to check out the other threads in the game vs's the ones where they've gone off topic to Terry Bogard and Ryu Bashing.

Then report the threads/posts. We're not psychic. We don't read every single thread here.

You need to bring things to our attention, and there is a report link on every single post, so there's no excuse to not report things.

Dark-Jaxx
Laziness is a pretty good excuse IMO. 131

leonheartmm
wtf? explain and show me this happening

And yes you do in a fantasy universe when the lightning in the game does not move that quick or is even a lightning bolt, the creatures when moving quickly look nothing like that bolt I think its you who have not played the game.

2. Youve not answered the point, destroying a defenceless skyscraper is not much of a feat....

3. Yes you go by evidence, but a guy saying something is not evidence, a guy saying something is subject to personality, character, unless you can prove this man is infact Omnicient and all knowing about everything in DMC, claiming his word is law is nonsense.

4. Well obviously he does not have the power if its not shown, we can all thrown around titles, Kain is deified, which means he is worshiped as a God, perhaps the Christian God? hell, does that make Kain Omnipotent, Omnicient and Omnipresent? no....

5. No, youve got no positive evidence, otherwise i can run around claiming Kain has the Power of God himself then telling you theres no evidence to suggest otherwise, there is no positive evidence on your half.

And Leon horassing the mods is one way to get another warning, especially when you say things like "cannot be bothered" means your implying Peach is a combination of bad at her job, lazy and perhaps other things, choose your words carefully.

lol. so you do admit now that you were pulling stuff out of ur ass and claiming things when uve never played the game? lol, here you go then! just so u can shutup and not bother me anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbxxWF6_snY&feature=related

watch 5.15 onwards, its a blitz and it TURNS INTO bolts of lightening and teleports.

unless stated otherwise, a lightening bolt has all the properties of a normal lightening bolt.

2. destroyin a sky scrapper as if it was a bug is quite a feat of destruction actually. and have you forgotten so soon about the saviour? another colossal uber powerful enemy? lol, oh wait, u havent played the game.........

3. since no character can be proven to be infalliable and omniscient, hence nuthing any has ever said in any media can be used to debate or make an argument???????/ kick urself twice for this, if u have self respect. its enough in games to use script as evidence if nuthing contradicts it and it isnt retconned. ur the only one unaware of this.

4. the christian is not the only god that is, there are many types and powers of gods in all cultures and god is often used as a title in the language. YES, if the word GOD was SOLELY used in the language as nuthing other than the omnipotent christian god, then ud have a very good argument to make kain into an omnipotent entity based on the fact that he is refered to as {a} god. however, that isnt the case, so u fail again. a list of powers wilhelm had shown was given but u insisted that he wud be one shotted by kain.

5. LMAO. the two parallels u drew have nuthing in common. i have positive evidence which even your OWN video clearly shows. urs is a hypothesis based on nuthing other than "its never said that it WASNT an illusion". that is called the fallacy of negetive evidence. ur proposition is useless since there is nuthing even remotely hinting at it to being an illusion to begin with. failed again

please dont pretend to like peach just so shell favour u. this is whats called sucking up.

Burning thought
lol. so you do admit now that you were pulling stuff out of ur ass and claiming things when uve never played the game? lol, here you go then! just so u can shutup and not bother me anymore

watch 5.15 onwards, its a blitz and it TURNS INTO bolts of lightening and teleports.

unless stated otherwise, a lightening bolt has all the properties of a normal lightening bolt.

2. destroyin a sky scrapper as if it was a bug is quite a feat of destruction actually. and have you forgotten so soon about the saviour? another colossal uber powerful enemy? lol, oh wait, u havent played the game.........

3. since no character can be proven to be infalliable and omniscient, hence nuthing any has ever said in any media can be used to debate or make an argument???????/ kick urself twice for this, if u have self respect. its enough in games to use script as evidence if nuthing contradicts it and it isnt retconned. ur the only one unaware of this.

4. the christian is not the only god that is, there are many types and powers of gods in all cultures and god is often used as a title in the language. YES, if the word GOD was SOLELY used in the language as nuthing other than the omnipotent christian god, then ud have a very good argument to make kain into an omnipotent entity based on the fact that he is refered to as {a} god. however, that isnt the case, so u fail again. a list of powers wilhelm had shown was given but u insisted that he wud be one shotted by kain.

5. LMAO. the two parallels u drew have nuthing in common. i have positive evidence which even your OWN video clearly shows. urs is a hypothesis based on nuthing other than "its never said that it WASNT an illusion". that is called the fallacy of negetive evidence. ur proposition is useless since there is nuthing even remotely hinting at it to being an illusion to begin with. failed again

please dont pretend to like peach just so shell favour u. this is whats called sucking up.

erm? nothing I said says that at all...

ive seen it when ive played the game and now in that video, and its still not a natural bolt of lightning like such from the sky and its still not lightspeed or even real lightning speed.....nice try tho

It is stated otherwise, in the game the lightning does not move as fast as light or lightning.

Also whats funny you are trying to debate that he fights enemies that are lightning/light speed....which is amusing since not only does that video show how slow they are (nothing like light) but also that they dont actually attack while going at that speed smile

2. Show me him destroying it like it was a bug, all it does is fire a beam through it from memory, and stil, tell me how thats a high feat?
especially when were talking about Pyron in this thread...

oh and I have, its not colossal and uber powerful, most of its attacks are "uber slow" though, all you need to do is destroy its glass points on its legs, back and arms and the thing is weak/powerless, its not much use anyway and like most of these beings your hyping up, it has few feats.

3. nothing said by a random character from any media can be called fact in a debate your the only one unaware of this. Kick yourself 5 times...just because it would make me laugh.

4. You just made my point for me, thanks, therefore the sad little titles Despair embodied may have are irrelvent.

5. Theres nothing suggesting it was dimension warping to begin with, your making the same fallacy your saying I am, thing is, your seriously trying to debate with that fallacy, ime using a fallacy to make you realise your goof.

I neither know or care for Peach, however I am interested in seeing you kicked out of these forums as soon as possible, your attacks, rants and w/e else you spit, cough or vomit out in your weak, pathetic and tactless "debating" (In quotes since its not really debating) is boring and a waste of time to even read.

leonheartmm
erm? nothing I said says that at all...

ive seen it when ive played the game and now in that video, and its still not a natural bolt of lightning like such from the sky and its still not lightspeed or even real lightning speed.....nice try tho

It is stated otherwise, in the game the lightning does not move as fast as light or lightning.

Also whats funny you are trying to debate that he fights enemies that are lightning/light speed....which is amusing since not only does that video show how slow they are (nothing like light) but also that they dont actually attack while going at that speed smile

2. Show me him destroying it like it was a bug, all it does is fire a beam through it from memory, and stil, tell me how thats a high feat?
especially when were talking about Pyron in this thread...

oh and I have, its not colossal and uber powerful, most of its attacks are "uber slow" though, all you need to do is destroy its glass points on its legs, back and arms and the thing is weak/powerless, its not much use anyway and like most of these beings your hyping up, it has few feats.

3. nothing said by a random character from any media can be called fact in a debate your the only one unaware of this. Kick yourself 5 times...just because it would make me laugh.

4. You just made my point for me, thanks, therefore the sad little titles Despair embodied may have are irrelvent.

5. Theres nothing suggesting it was dimension warping to begin with, your making the same fallacy your saying I am, thing is, your seriously trying to debate with that fallacy, ime using a fallacy to make you realise your goof.

I neither know or care for Peach, however I am interested in seeing you kicked out of these forums as soon as possible, your attacks, rants and w/e else you spit, cough or vomit out in your weak, pathetic and tactless "debating" (In quotes since its not really debating) is boring and a waste of time to even read.

holy crap i have NEVER seen such a sore loser{or one so in denial} in my entire life. each and every1 one of your arguments have been rended LIMB from LIMB with positive evidence and VIDEOS and u still keep on going.

no you were LYING, as you DIDNT know that blitzes turned into lightening and wanted me to SHOW you with a video, no1 who has played the game can claim such lunacy.

not only that, this video PROVES that they 1. enter as BOLTS of lightening from the sky before materialising, 2. turn INTO bolts of lightening and not balls as you were defiantly claiming{again lying as u havent played the game} 3. travel at nearly teleporting speeds as lightening and DO attck dante in that form by teleporting straight into him.

laughing laughing , this is just too much fun. i dont have to prove that lightning BOLTS are lighteneing speed. it is assumed by default, unless stated otherwise. this video RAPES any argument uve made. for ur own dignity, shut up now. {and id like to see WHERE its "stated otherwise" as u said}

2. well it crunched through one like nothing when it materialised, hey wait, ur the fool who i showed positive evidence for beings moving at lightening speed and u still managed to deny it, why shud i consider humouring sum1 with complete absence of brains then?

not colossal??????? seeing how its practically a MOUNTAIN?!?!!?!? oh he, it was gonna b used to take over the world. hrmmmmmm what about its uber beams which were the size of entire city blocks? not very powerful right????? laughing

3. WRONG. EVERYTHING said by ANY character in ANY media concernign important plot details/power levels/history, is taken to be fact UNLESS it is contradicted by feats, or retconned or contradicted by other in game speech or database. now, go stand behind a horse and wait for him to hindkick you

erm, so you admit you failed with ur analogy then? lol. the point was that god is used for many things, however, the DISPAIR EMBODIED "ISNT" used for many things and has a specific meaning. hence its title is respresentative of the specific concept. {i know ur grasping}

5. lol, you are incapable of understanding the fallacy so dont even try. there is POSITIVE evidence in the video for dimensional manipulation. however, there is NO evidence for the place being an illusion. go on find me a SINGLE quote/databse entry/visual scene which even HINTS to it being an illusion{see THAT is whats called positive evidence}. otherwise, stop playing with words and concede that you are relying on negetive evidence, and you fail as you always do.

good to see you clarifying your intentions for the MODS to see. and OFCOURSE you want me kicked out by any low way you can. IM KICKING YOUR ASS in a very epic fashion{not that you dont do it enough simply by typing yourself}. keep at little dude.

Burning thought
holy crap i have NEVER seen such a sore loser{or one so in denial} in my entire life. each and every1 one of your arguments have been rended LIMB from LIMB with positive evidence and VIDEOS and u still keep on going.

no you were LYING, as you DIDNT know that blitzes turned into lightening and wanted me to SHOW you with a video, no1 who has played the game can claim such lunacy.

not only that, this video PROVES that they 1. enter as BOLTS of lightening from the sky before materialising, 2. turn INTO bolts of lightening and not balls as you were defiantly claiming{again lying as u havent played the game} 3. travel at nearly teleporting speeds as lightening and DO attck dante in that form by teleporting straight into him.

laughing laughing , this is just too much fun. i dont have to prove that lightning BOLTS are lighteneing speed. it is assumed by default, unless stated otherwise. this video RAPES any argument uve made. for ur own dignity, shut up now. {and id like to see WHERE its "stated otherwise" as u said}

2. well it crunched through one like nothing when it materialised, hey wait, ur the fool who i showed positive evidence for beings moving at lightening speed and u still managed to deny it, why shud i consider humouring sum1 with complete absence of brains then?

not colossal??????? seeing how its practically a MOUNTAIN?!?!!?!? oh he, it was gonna b used to take over the world. hrmmmmmm what about its uber beams which were the size of entire city blocks? not very powerful right????? laughing

3. WRONG. EVERYTHING said by ANY character in ANY media concernign important plot details/power levels/history, is taken to be fact UNLESS it is contradicted by feats, or retconned or contradicted by other in game speech or database. now, go stand behind a horse and wait for him to hindkick you

erm, so you admit you failed with ur analogy then? lol. the point was that god is used for many things, however, the DISPAIR EMBODIED "ISNT" used for many things and has a specific meaning. hence its title is respresentative of the specific concept. {i know ur grasping}

5. lol, you are incapable of understanding the fallacy so dont even try. there is POSITIVE evidence in the video for dimensional manipulation. however, there is NO evidence for the place being an illusion. go on find me a SINGLE quote/databse entry/visual scene which even HINTS to it being an illusion{see THAT is whats called positive evidence}. otherwise, stop playing with words and concede that you are relying on negetive evidence, and you fail as you always do.

good to see you clarifying your intentions for the MODS to see. and OFCOURSE you want me kicked out by any low way you can. IM KICKING YOUR ASS in a very epic fashion{not that you dont do it enough simply by typing yourself}. keep at little dude.

lol keep dreaming.

Ofc I did, ive completed the game, and I know you cant attack them while their moving about and 2, they dont attack you at that speed either anyway. And their not bolts when they move, their basically quickly teleporting which is the essence of the enemy, they dont even attack in this speed so your entire point is annhilated by your own video.

No its not assumed when you can see clearly in the video their moving at real lightning speed, their not traveling thousands of meters if not a few miles in split seconds.

2. yeh its not that powerful, its like a glass cannon, I admit its beam is powerful in the fact of Dante, but to Pyron? it would backhand the DMC world with ease...Hes still weak, his beam means nothing since it takes a long time to charge as well.

3. WRONG yourself. If everything said by every being was fact then you would get hundreds of stupid people (naming no names wink ) claiming various characters from random fictions are invulerable just because they claim they are, or undefeatable, or untouchable etc etc, which ofc is BS when their usually measly human beings and are proven wrong later.

4. erm no, another strange little note you try to invent...You obliged me by making a show of how titles are worthless, which they are, it doesnt matter what he is, its what hes done. Any half decent debator can tell you that.

5. Okie heres the illusion:

at 2:32

zzydMLP4Fjw

By any way I can, low or not. If you running about insulting people with nonsense, unfortunatley your pathetic posts are not enough to be banned for which is unfortunate. lol your kicking my ass? dude you get kicked all about the forums and then run moaning to another, your like a ball, Mr Master prob kicks you from the comic VS or w/e, then I or any half decent debator here kicks you back, etc etc, you cant debate, heres your only arguments it seems

-Dante fights lightning speed enemies, which is funny because he doesnt actually fight them like it.

-apprently a skyscraper monster that has slow rate of fire and weak accuracy is impressive to defeat when compared to Pyron

-Titles apprently mean a character wins (this one is very funny)

-Everything a character says is canon fact...(so is this one.)

You lost this debate as soon as you started it.

leonheartmm
lol keep dreaming.

Ofc I did, ive completed the game, and I know you cant attack them while their moving about and 2, they dont attack you at that speed either anyway. And their not bolts when they move, their basically quickly teleporting which is the essence of the enemy, they dont even attack in this speed so your entire point is annhilated by your own video.

No its not assumed when you can see clearly in the video their moving at real lightning speed, their not traveling thousands of meters if not a few miles in split seconds.

2. yeh its not that powerful, its like a glass cannon, I admit its beam is powerful in the fact of Dante, but to Pyron? it would backhand the DMC world with ease...Hes still weak, his beam means nothing since it takes a long time to charge as well.

3. WRONG yourself. If everything said by every being was fact then you would get hundreds of stupid people (naming no names wink ) claiming various characters from random fictions are invulerable just because they claim they are, or undefeatable, or untouchable etc etc, which ofc is BS when their usually measly human beings and are proven wrong later.

4. erm no, another strange little note you try to invent...You obliged me by making a show of how titles are worthless, which they are, it doesnt matter what he is, its what hes done. Any half decent debator can tell you that.

5. Okie heres the illusion:

at 2:32

zzydMLP4Fjw

By any way I can, low or not. If you running about insulting people with nonsense, unfortunatley your pathetic posts are not enough to be banned for which is unfortunate. lol your kicking my ass? dude you get kicked all about the forums and then run moaning to another, your like a ball, Mr Master prob kicks you from the comic VS or w/e, then I or any half decent debator here kicks you back, etc etc, you cant debate, heres your only arguments it seems

-Dante fights lightning speed enemies, which is funny because he doesnt actually fight them like it.

-apprently a skyscraper monster that has slow rate of fire and weak accuracy is impressive to defeat when compared to Pyron

-Titles apprently mean a character wins (this one is very funny)

-Everything a character says is canon fact...(so is this one.)

You lost this debate as soon as you started it.

1. the video clearly states that they turn into BOLTS in that form, your words mean nuthing when comparing to what is seen by even a half blind man in the video 2. you can attack them with pandora 3. they attack you in that form by teleporting DIRECTLY into you.
conclusion - your lying and havent played the game

NO video game can show those kinds of speeds if you want to keep character size in mind. does that mean no gaming character can move at or beyond lightening/lightspeeds?!?!?!?!? ur being an idiot again. gameplay mechanics which are made for the HUMAN reaction are NOT representitive of actual speed of combat. that does NOT in ANY way mean that lightening=lightening speed, specially when its in the form of THUNDERBOLTS which fall from the SKY to begin with and THEN turn into enemies. there is nuthing suggesting it isnt lightening, neither game script nor seen form or game database or developer's statements. if you have any of these cannon sources stating otherwise, your welcome to prove me wrong, otherwise, they are lightening speed.
little girl.

2. who was talking about pyron???? you commented that the enemy was weak, which was a lie, i called it. no1 was referring to pyron in this specific instance

3. BS. there are only FOUR cannon ways of finding out ANYTHING in the game {story.power levels etc} game script{for the stupid, thats all the TALK of in game characters}, in game database, visual confirmation{minus gameplay mechanics like slowed down time for humans to keep up} and finally. comments of the developers.

as LONG as a characters says sumthing and it ISNT contradicted by any of these sources, then it is CANNON{specially concerning phenomenon, unlike vague claims of personal grandeur which are typical for villians}. so, now go and find sumthing in those 4 sources which CONTRADICTS the statements i brought up{which were not only coming from cannon statements by characters but also by the in game database} , and ill be happy to concede that i was wrong, OTHERWISE, for the LAST time, shut UP! you have no argument.

4. i obliged you?? laughing laughing laughing . you are DELUSIONAL. you missed the point entirely and as always, living in BS land inside your brain, turned it into sumthing YOU wanted it to be. the point was titles represent the general USE of the title in the WORLD. the word GOD is used in MANY ways, that doesnt make it INSIGNIFICANT in kain's case, it just means we have to take into account ALL the definitions of "god" used world over "WHICH" stops us from interpreting him as omnipotent{as most GODS arent}. however, in the case of "despair EMBODIED" there are no MULTIPLE definitions or interpretations in the world. which is WHY we interpret it literally, titles ALWAYS mean sumthing, the trick is {and the thing which is beyond u} to know WHAT. and it requires basic knowledge of term{sumthing which always alludes your grasp}

5. lmao, that is the DIMENSIONAL SHIFT. NUTHING, absolutely NUTHING states in any of the canonical sources that it was an ILLUSION. for one thing, dante was STANDING on the cathedral surface, trish was bound to it and mundus's beam was STOPPED by it. an illusions CUDNT do those things as an illusion is ethereal at best. also remember that the DIMENSION mundus took dante in was VAST much bigger than the room {seeing as they were flying and sending meteors at each other and dragons and stuff} with NO flour to stand on or roof to bounce off of. later when mundus was defeated the room STAYED there, even when no1 cud have been casting an illusion. and dante impaled his sparda sword into the ground"which again, cudnt be done in a non physical illusion. wait, why am i explaining all this to sum1 like you, not capable of understanding. point, bring me evidence from one of the sources mentioned that it was an illusion. untill then, you stay raped and discarded.

nice to know that you are so desperate by the ass whoopin ur getting that your willing to fall as low as possibly to try and get me banned. {this IS a sign of desperation little girl}. and im not really running around insulting any1, you do that enough by yourself simply by typing. i dont know if you even HAVE dignity left that i or any other poster cud rip from you. mr. master gets his ass handed to him by 10+ posters every time but he and quan are similar to you {fools in polite language} and having no dignity, keep on repeating the same mindless squabble. as i said, you three shud get together and have an orgy in BS land.

- proven that he does with pandora

- no, it just isnt weak as you wrongly suggested

- sum1 like u who doesnt understand what titles are shudnt comment

- unles contradicted by another cannon source, then yeah, it is

lmao, thats like a kid whose had his ass beat saying "i win!" laughing laughing

now stop wasting people's time kid.

Burning thought
1. the video clearly states that they turn into BOLTS in that form, your words mean nuthing when comparing to what is seen by even a half blind man in the video 2. you can attack them with pandora 3. they attack you in that form by teleporting DIRECTLY into you.
conclusion - your lying and havent played the game

NO video game can show those kinds of speeds if you want to keep character size in mind. does that mean no gaming character can move at or beyond lightening/lightspeeds?!?!?!?!? ur being an idiot again. gameplay mechanics which are made for the HUMAN reaction are NOT representitive of actual speed of combat. that does NOT in ANY way mean that lightening=lightening speed, specially when its in the form of THUNDERBOLTS which fall from the SKY to begin with and THEN turn into enemies. there is nuthing suggesting it isnt lightening, neither game script nor seen form or game database or developer's statements. if you have any of these cannon sources stating otherwise, your welcome to prove me wrong, otherwise, they are lightening speed.
little girl.

2. who was talking about pyron???? you commented that the enemy was weak, which was a lie, i called it. no1 was referring to pyron in this specific instance

3. BS. there are only FOUR cannon ways of finding out ANYTHING in the game {story.power levels etc} game script{for the stupid, thats all the TALK of in game characters}, in game database, visual confirmation{minus gameplay mechanics like slowed down time for humans to keep up} and finally. comments of the developers.

as LONG as a characters says sumthing and it ISNT contradicted by any of these sources, then it is CANNON{specially concerning phenomenon, unlike vague claims of personal grandeur which are typical for villians}. so, now go and find sumthing in those 4 sources which CONTRADICTS the statements i brought up{which were not only coming from cannon statements by characters but also by the in game database} , and ill be happy to concede that i was wrong, OTHERWISE, for the LAST time, shut UP! you have no argument.

4. i obliged you?? laughing laughing laughing . you are DELUSIONAL. you missed the point entirely and as always, living in BS land inside your brain, turned it into sumthing YOU wanted it to be. the point was titles represent the general USE of the title in the WORLD. the word GOD is used in MANY ways, that doesnt make it INSIGNIFICANT in kain's case, it just means we have to take into account ALL the definitions of "god" used world over "WHICH" stops us from interpreting him as omnipotent{as most GODS arent}. however, in the case of "despair EMBODIED" there are no MULTIPLE definitions or interpretations in the world. which is WHY we interpret it literally, titles ALWAYS mean sumthing, the trick is {and the thing which is beyond u} to know WHAT. and it requires basic knowledge of term{sumthing which always alludes your grasp}

5. lmao, that is the DIMENSIONAL SHIFT. NUTHING, absolutely NUTHING states in any of the canonical sources that it was an ILLUSION. for one thing, dante was STANDING on the cathedral surface, trish was bound to it and mundus's beam was STOPPED by it. an illusions CUDNT do those things as an illusion is ethereal at best. also remember that the DIMENSION mundus took dante in was VAST much bigger than the room {seeing as they were flying and sending meteors at each other and dragons and stuff} with NO flour to stand on or roof to bounce off of. later when mundus was defeated the room STAYED there, even when no1 cud have been casting an illusion. and dante impaled his sparda sword into the ground"which again, cudnt be done in a non physical illusion. wait, why am i explaining all this to sum1 like you, not capable of understanding. point, bring me evidence from one of the sources mentioned that it was an illusion. untill then, you stay raped and discarded.

nice to know that you are so desperate by the ass whoopin ur getting that your willing to fall as low as possibly to try and get me banned. {this IS a sign of desperation little girl}. and im not really running around insulting any1, you do that enough by yourself simply by typing. i dont know if you even HAVE dignity left that i or any other poster cud rip from you. mr. master gets his ass handed to him by 10+ posters every time but he and quan are similar to you {fools in polite language} and having no dignity, keep on repeating the same mindless squabble. as i said, you three shud get together and have an orgy in BS land.

- proven that he does with pandora

- no, it just isnt weak as you wrongly suggested

- sum1 like u who doesnt understand what titles are shudnt comment

- unles contradicted by another cannon source, then yeah, it is

lmao, thats like a kid whose had his ass beat saying "i win!" laughing laughing

now stop wasting people's time kid.

1. The video states nothing, its a video, it shows them turning into ball lightning and moving in straght lines around Dante before stopping to hit him.

Exactley, no game can...however games can STATE in a cutscene or database their characters speeds, unfortunatley for you, DMC does not.
little girl? your so sad.....its like your only way of communicating with the world is through insults, or you yourself belvie your posts are so weak and pathetic you have to try and insult someone to make yourself feel better laughing

2. It is weak, this entire thread is about DMC verses Pyron, your idea of what makes something strong or weak is crooked, for example I can crush an ant, but that doesnt make me strong unless your comparing me with the ant, who indeed is strong for his size since he can lift things many times his bodyweight

Conclusion: the strength of something is dependant on what your comparing it to, since Pyron is the object of my side of the argument, that thing is weak.

3. But the guy your taking your information from is a vague claim, hes a human being talking about a supposedly godlike entity, go and find a video of this man to prove your points, otherwise your venting gas.

4. Titles mean nothing, feats do, simple as. Constantly dribbling out "titles ftw!" is worthless, a guy with the title "god slayer" doesnt mean it can defeat any god, you claim that despair embodied, just because its the embodiment of despair can, although completly defeated by a hand gun is comparable to Pyron?

5. And nothing states NOTHING, about it being dimentional shift....until you bring proof it was infact dimentional shift, you stay raped and discared, see what I did thar!..pitiful

yeh right, so basically in this last sentence you repeated an already sad insult and went on in a rant/sulk about people who hand your @ss to you....

-youve proven nothing, you simply stated it....

-stop overhyping

-lol, "big god slayer ftwzz!!!"

-half villains in fiction are indestructable, LT couldnt even beat them....damn...

Seems in Pokemon Team rocket can move at the speed of light.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stop wasting peoples time infant smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.