And Another Thing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
So, someone's going to write the sixth installment of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Obviously, it can't be nearly as good as the others, but can it be good at all?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_Another_Thing..._(novel)

And another thing....who is Eoin Colfer anyways. And why does writing a fantasy children's book series qualify someone to write on the funniest, science fiction series ever?

Red Nemesis
First off, way to link to the wrong article.

Eoin Colfer is pretty accomplished, but there is no way that he's qualified for this project. His style of humor is childish, and you know that he'll try to copy the previous books. I'll end up reading it, but I'm disappointed that they couldn't leave the series alone. Eoin Colfer + 20 years of writing and study might be able to do it, but he's not ready yet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
First off, way to link to the wrong article.

Eoin Colfer is pretty accomplished, but there is no way that he's qualified for this project. His style of humor is childish, and you know that he'll try to copy the previous books. I'll end up reading it, but I'm disappointed that they couldn't leave the series alone. Eoin Colfer + 20 years of writing and study might be able to do it, but he's not ready yet.

Yeah, for some reason it took out the "(novel)" part. odd.

And Douglas Adams has a very specific kind of humor, I don't know how well that guy can copy that.

charlyboy
Brilliant story that is separated by years and years, he and straub came back to the talisman story and the book was so darkly written and literally intense in comparison to the talisman..... the old man is one twisted dude, and i am not talking about stephen king, those of you who have read this know who i am talking about, if you havent then what ar eyou waiting for go and read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.