Kain vs. Sephiroth... FIFA BEOTCHES!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NonSensi-Klown
One on one soccer match. 131

No powers of flight and no weapons. Hands can't touch the ball, etc.

QUICK DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Burning thought
ime confused, so are powers allowed? just no flight?

Becci
Sephiroth is by feats more agile. Kain has shown decent movement speed by feet. I would give it to Sephiroth.

Burning thought
if its just a normal football match with Kain and sephiroth instead of humans with no powers or abilities then this is prob the only match Sephiroth would win against Kain

Dark-Jaxx
He would also win the manlier voice competition.

Burning thought
no he wouldnt lol

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah he would.

Kain has a fancypants Dracula f@ggotry voice, Sephiroth has a low, manly voice.

Burning thought
meh, no he doesnt, the original Sephiroth is more likely to have a Japanese voice or wherever that dude who created FF came from...

Kains is still manlier, more captivating as well as more full of wisdom overall.

Dark-Jaxx
So? Japanese voices cannot be manly? His Japanese voice was manly too.

Which doesn't make it manlier.

Terryc250
The dubbed version was aimed at trying to be similar to the original. They both have deep voices, Kain just has a grandpa's voice.

Dark-Jaxx
And Sephiroth is hotter.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So? Japanese voices cannot be manly? His Japanese voice was manly too.

Which doesn't make it manlier.

no...they can only be Japanesy

NonSensi-Klown
Ironically, Japanese male voices in Anime have a habit of being extremely deep... deeper than even a lot of black guys. Girl voices are also really... girly.

Dark-Jaxx
Except in Japanese DBZ videogames like Ultimate Battle 22, where manly men like Vegeta have high girl voices.

Terryc250
Vegetas DBZ voice isn't really girly from what i remember, Goku's is though, because they kept the same voice actor as they did as Goku in DragonBall (when he was a kid)

NonSensi-Klown
Vegeta's voice in the beginning was kind of weaselly and matched his skinny bad guy self. He turned into a buff sexy anti-hero and his voice turned into a gravelly embodiment of manliness.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Goku's voice was bullshit and AIDS.

Terryc250
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Vegeta's voice in the beginning was kind of weaselly and matched his skinny bad guy self. He turned into a buff sexy anti-hero and his voice turned into a gravelly embodiment of manliness.

Well in the American Dubs there were so many diff voice actors for different companys i remember the one with the scratchy vegeta voice.

The best dub is the UK DUB, its HILARIOUS haha, Piccolo's name is "Big Green" and Tien sounds like Yoda, its soo funny

Jic4iF69SVw

NonSensi-Klown
That is really bad. laughing out loud

Everything sounds so... empathetic and weak.

Terryc250
Let that child alone.

Dark-Jaxx
"LET THAT CHILD ALONE"

Dude, wtf!? haermm

Terryc250
lol you gotta watch it

Dark-Jaxx
I did watch it ya big fat dick. 131

General Kaliero
Dude, DJ, don't do that, okay?

Dark-Jaxx
...It was a joke, hence the smilie. no expression

NonSensi-Klown
You're not a moderator.

So, it's not okay.

Terryc250
LTCA

Back on topic, Sephiroth wins

Wil7
Sephiroth beats Kain. I can't believe this is a thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.