Exar Kun vs. Count Dooku & Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Exar Kun vs. Count Dooku & Cin Drallig

SIDIOUS 66
Exar Kun gets taken out in less than a minute.

Tangible God
Exar gets his ice cream handed to him.

Melted!

Mizukage Yoda
Uhg this is spite defiantely you have Dooku the master of Makashi, and Cin Drallig who's saber skills outmatch most council members. Seriously, Exar is good, but if he takes Dooku 1v1 it will be tough for him. In my opinion it'd be a toss up. With someone as skilled as Cin on his side Exar is as good as dead

Faunus
If this is an anything-goes battle, I don't see Drallig being a threat. Kun has more than one Force-technique at his disposal capable of instantly killing ancient Jedi Masters.

Mizukage Yoda
You under estimate Drallig, I doubt that Kun can annihilate Cin Drallig without Dooku KO ing him. I mean he'd have to focus on Cin for some time and in that time Dooku will kill him.

Borbarad
If Kun gets his amulet, that fight will last for about 5 seconds. Then Kun walks away from the smoldering remains of his opponents.

Kun without amulet?
I don't see him win a lightsaber fight, and in a sheer force contest, Drallig could simply offer distraction, while Dooku attacks him with all he can - which Kun also won't survive if you ask me. Not if you don't think that he can instanly force rape one of his opponents, before the other gets a force attack in - which I doubt.

Enyalus
The amulets should be part of his standard equipment, unless we're taking an Issue 1-2 DLOTS version Exar Kun.

Anyway, Drallig gets destroyed in less than a second. And if Dooku isn't careful, a similar thing would happen. But then, Dooku's a pretty cautious guy, and I think his saber skills are above Kun's own. So in an all-out, I'd give the team the win 6/10 times.

NonSensi-Klown
As far as Drallig being destroyed, are you referring to in sabers or force or all out?

Enyalus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
As far as Drallig being destroyed, are you referring to in sabers or force or all out?

Force and All-out. I actually think he'd probably be beaten in a saber duel as well, but certainly not destroyed - and certainly not with Dooku helping him.

NonSensi-Klown
Meh, I agree. I think Kun can give him a pretty brutal beating if Anakin was able to kill him with one hand and half his focus.

Gideon
The Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith official game guide refers to Drallig as "an esteemed Jedi Master and a swordsman of nearly unparalleled skills" and "a most formidable opponent to anyone who would dare stand against the Jedi."

He is a beast.

Faunus
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
You under estimate Drallig, I doubt that Kun can annihilate Cin Drallig without Dooku KO ing him. I mean he'd have to focus on Cin for some time and in that time Dooku will kill him. Exar Kun took a Force-sever attack from the one thousand year-old Odan-Urr, which instead of cutting him off from the Force, simply knocked him into a shelf. He then promptly stood up and killed the Jedi Master with literally a wave of his hand.

I don't see Drallig faring any better. While he may well be Kun's technical equal or even superior with a blade, he probably isn't nearly powerful enough to survive a direct Force-assault.

Dooku, of course, is another story entirely. I'm not too sure how he would fare, but I suspect that he would be a legitimately threatening opponent. Most likely a superior duelist than Kun and with prodigious power of his own, he might be able to pull out a victory.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Gideon
The Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith official game guide refers to Drallig as "an esteemed Jedi Master and a swordsman of nearly unparalleled skills" and "a most formidable opponent to anyone who would dare stand against the Jedi."

He is a beast.

He's a "beast" who got killed in seconds against Anakin who defeated him with rather nonchalantly using one hand.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He's a "beast" who got killed in seconds against Anakin who defeated him with rather nonchalantly using one hand.

OH NOES!!!111 I CAN'T BEAT THE CHOSEN ONE!!! I MUST SUCK!!111

During his assault on the Jedi temple Anakin was a BEAST. He was unstoppable- the closest to level headed that we see him as Lord Vader (pre-suit) and totally in 'teh zone'. I place Temple Anakin above Mustafar Anakin. (Personal Opinion)

Gideon

And that's relevant how?

Faunus
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
OH NOES!!!111 I CAN'T BEAT THE CHOSEN ONE!!! I MUST SUCK!!111

During his assault on the Jedi temple Anakin was a BEAST. He was unstoppable- the closest to level headed that we see him as Lord Vader (pre-suit) and totally in 'teh zone'. I place Temple Anakin above Mustafar Anakin. (Personal Opinion) There aren't four different versions of the same character in the same movie; there's Anakin, and then there's Vader. End of story.

Gideon
No.

Faunus
We've been over this, slave.

Gideon
haermm

Lightsnake

And what does that tell us about Anakin?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Faunus
There aren't four different versions of the same character in the same movie; there's Anakin, and then there's Vader. End of story.

Beginning of a different story. I was testing the waters to say that Vader in the temple was pre-suit Vader's peak, rather than on Mustafar. Everyone likes to bring in Vader's mindset, but in the Temple that doesn't really come into play.

Also, there are at least three: light side, In 'teh zone', and Vader. I'm just arguing that Vader should get two incarnations- controlled and collected- Jedi temple as well as the emotionally crippled panic attack Anakin we all know and love (hate).

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Also, there are at least three: light side, In 'teh zone', and Vader. I'm just arguing that Vader should get two incarnations- controlled and collected- Jedi temple as well as the emotionally crippled panic attack Anakin we all know and love (hate).

I don't get that 'in the zone' thing. He was 'technically' referred to as Darth Vader then, but when he was in the zone, with that 'crystal clarity' - he was using the Dark Side. Attacking with pure fury and unrestrained. Really, I think that should count as a "Vader" feat.

I agree with the Commie, though. Temple Vader was a tier above the one Obi-Wan duels on Mustafar.

Faunus
That is why you have been replaced.

Enyalus
That is why you have been replaced.

no expression sad

Faunus
I have a new apprentice. One far younger and more powerful...

Enyalus
LMAO...Crimzon...more powerful...than me.

Excuse me for a moment.

Faunus
Yeah, I know... but he'll learn.

Hell, I'll take Elite Hunter, too. And Blax and TG are already in my camp.

You can come back, too.

Enyalus
On the condition that I am your apprentice, and the others are relegated to the role of adepts.

Faunus
WTF? You make no conditions. You can earn your way back up.

Seriously, you have to beat out Crimzon and... Crimzon. Valerian holds his own position (the Captain) and Publius operates outside the forum in mockery of Gideon.

Gideon
I am the conduit to my Master, the Great Publius. He's most decidedly leagues above any of you.

Faunus
The insane have difficulty grasping new situations. A fanboy you may be, but you are his apprentice no longer.

Gideon
Wrong! I am. He told me at our daily meeting, right after he patted me on the head and gave me some awkward smiles.

Faunus
Oh. Okay.

You are his apprentice. He isn't using you at all. No, you're not just a measly pawn in my grand plot.

*sleep*

NonSensi-Klown
WTF? You make no conditions. You can earn your way back up.

Seriously, you have to beat out Crimzon and... Crimzon. Valerian holds his own position (the Captain) and Publius operates outside the forum in mockery of Gideon.

... I'm the soup boy, aren't I?

Enyalus

Pfft. If you want Crimzon, take him. He's my inferior in every way. Most importantly, age and being non-American.

But if you want to be known as the guy who pays special attention to young foreign boys, be my guest. You'll want me back soon enough....

Gideon
Please. Faunus, you cretin, rather than flaunt your so-called "awthorritay," perhaps you would be so kind as to compose that argument you have been deliberately holding off so as to save your DISGUSTING ASS.

You fear me.

Edit: Blaxican, black people can't handle soup, it says so in the Bible.

NonSensi-Klown
Forget you all, then. I'm in Cammy's group now.

Cpt. Valerian
Face it. Nobody likes you, Blax. Leave this place.

NonSensi-Klown
Cammy likes me. sad

Gideon
Get on MSN. I need your opinion, Blax.

NonSensi-Klown
I'm flattered.

Cpt. Valerian
Me, too. You seen her already?

Master Crimzon
Faunus is my master now? Well, take THAT, Enyalus.

I pledge myself to your teachings, Faunus. But should I change my name? 'Cuz, you know, Master Crimzon doesn't fit when I'm the apprentice.

Although I'm still Enyalus' far superior. You did well to dump him.

Cpt. Valerian
And I am the Captain.

Red Nemesis
And I am the cantaloupe.

Wait...

Faunus
Someone needs to be the walrus.

And Crimzon, you can still be a "Master."

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Me, too. You seen her already?

New hotness.

Gideon
Someone needs to be the walrus.

Your mother springs to mind. Tusks and all.

Borbarad
Your mother springs to mind. Tusks and all.

Well. At least Faunus has a mother. You did perform your first step in this beautiful world, when somebody broke the fortune cookie you were delivered in, didn't you?

Gideon
FORTUNE cookie, precisely. And what a good fortune I am.

Borbarad
FORTUNE cookie, precisely. And what a good fortune I am.

Yeah. I'm certain your third name is "luck". But then, I suppose, your middle name is "bad".

Gideon
Naughty, actually.

Borbarad
Naughty, actually.

Your middle name is "Naughty"? You know that this can be a synonym for "worthless" ?

Gideon
Clearly not in this case.

Master Crimzon
And Crimzon, you can still be a "Master."

It means I can command anyone except for you.

Sorry, Cap. Master > Captain. Bow before my immense mojo.

NonSensi-Klown
These shenanigans are shenanigans.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
These shenanigans are shenanigans.

Reflexive property.
1=1
line AB = line AB.

Every time I had to write that in a proof a part of me died.

Gideon
SEE A NEW DAY
START A NEW WAY
GET IT STRAIGHT
MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTAH!

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Gideon.

Gideon
sad

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Gideon.

Gideon
Hey, I take no shiz from you, sir!

Autokrat
alucard

Red Nemesis
Hey, I take no shiz from you, sir!

I just wanted to fit in...

Gideon
Well, you can't. Your destiny is to be a fat stupid head.

Master Crimzon
Wow, that had to hurt.

Don't worry, Nemesis. We'll still take you in as our canta-weird-thingy.

Red Nemesis
Thanks man. With my grammar naziism, love of Irony and your...

HELP! We can beat Gideon.

Master Crimzon
If you become my secret apprentice, I will assist you in fighting Gideon. Maybe.

By the way, I believe you are either my illegitimate brother or my bastard offspring (god, I love how many variations there are on the common I-screwed-some-girl-and-that-was-just-plain-wrong scenario). Why? 'Cuz Crimson (Z added for awesomeness) is basically a variation of the color 'red' with a cooler name.

Red Nemesis
I'll take illegitimate brother over unacknowledged father any day. So what's up Bro(sef)?

Master Crimzon
I'm good, thanks. Always nice discovering a brother here and there.

By the way, you'd be my illegitimate offspring, not the other way around. So I'd be your father.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
I'm good, thanks. Always nice discovering a brother here and there.

By the way, you'd be my illegitimate offspring, not the other way around. So I'd be your father.
No, I am your brother evil face eek!

Master Crimzon
*punches MizuYoda in the face*

Hey, that's what brothers do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.