Rachel (Ninja Gaiden) vs Taki (Soulcalibur IV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
The two vixens face off in open combat. And go!!

Nemesis X
Rachel

Dark-Jaxx
Taki, Rachel is too slow IMO.

NonSensi-Klown
Only feats I've seen from Rachel is in the beginning when she gets punked by those three foot ninja that Ryu destroys.

First_Tsurugi06
The first feat I remember Rachel doing is smashing off a Galla Fiend's jaw with one swing of her hammer.

Zack Fair
Taki wins. Her speed can quickly close the gap between them and from there she will make short work of Rachel. However if Rachel manages to keep Taki at bay Taki is going to lose the fight.

Rachel's hook can help her get some distance between themselves. Taki's magic attacks are an asset.

Hmm...I dunno I say Taki. Though they should just make out for the fate of mankind.

NonSensi-Klown
I think Rache's really ugly, actually. Her boobs are way to big and they sag.

Wei Phoenix
Poor Rachel. Taki is going to floor her.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Only feats I've seen from Rachel is in the beginning when she gets punked by those three foot ninja that Ryu destroys. Ummm...That's not Rachel. no expression

NonSensi-Klown
I'm thinking of the wrong chick?

mmm

ESB -1138
I'm thinking of the wrong chick?

mmm

You're thinking of Sonia probably.

NonSensi-Klown
I dunno. All of Ninja Gaiden's girls are easily forgettable bimbos. So it's quite possible.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, that is Sonia.

Rachel is pretty strong actually, able to decapitate large Fiends in one blow, but she is too slow for Taki.

Snafu the Great
HLA, SUCKAS! NOSEBLEEDS GALORE! WE ALL WIN!

4RX
I dunno. All of Ninja Gaiden's girls are easily forgettable bimbos. So it's quite possible.
Roflmax...

Anyway...that is Sonia he's thinking about. Rachel is better than Sonia though.

Taki is too fast for the likes of Rachel (and has effective and annoying teleportation).

A good match would be Ryu and Rachel versus Taki and Astaroth.

Dark-Jaxx
Ryu solos that thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.