ANH Vader Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

1.Saber
2.Force
3.All out

Location-The Death Star where Vader fought Obi-Wan

Enyalus
1. Sabers, Vader - 6-7/10.
2. Force, Vader - 10/10.
3. All Out, Vader - 7/10.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Enyalus
2. Force, Vader - 10/10.
3. All Out, Vader - 7/10.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Enyalus
2. Force, Vader - 10/10.
3. All Out, Vader - 7/10. Huh. Vader's naught but uberness in the Force, but you still give Kit a 30% chance in the all out AND the sabers? You'd think the all out would be a little bit higher.

Gideon
The guy who was annihilated by Sidious in about five seconds (even when aforementioned guy had Mace friggin' Windu on his side) is going to somehow pull off three kills out of ten in a match against a personage whose power is roughly 80% of that same Dark Lord?

Cpt. Valerian
Sounds ridiculous, eh?

Gideon
Your mom!

Cpt. Valerian
My mom's not ridiculous. You suck.

Gideon
She was ridiculous last night, lemme tell ya...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Gideon
The guy who was annihilated by Sidious in about five seconds (even when aforementioned guy had Mace friggin' Windu on his side) is going to somehow pull off three kills out of ten in a match against a personage whose power is roughly 80% of that same Dark Lord?

I hadn't realized ANH Vader was anywhere near as fast as Darth Sidious is...

Which, really, is the reason Fisto went down in about 5 seconds.

Cpt. Valerian
Oh, Gideon, that was not my mom. It was Faunus's.

You were so drunk I didn't bother to tell you.

Gideon
I thought I felt the tusks!

Nonsense, Enyalus. While he's certainly faster than either Fisto or Windu, somehow Windu managed to keep himself from not dying at the time.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Gideon
Nonsense, Enyalus. While he's certainly faster than either Fisto or Windu, somehow Windu managed to keep himself from not dying at the time.

Ah, yes. The guy fast enough to take out an entire army of Super Battle Droids with his bare hands...Kit and Mace are definitely on par there. stick out tongue

laser7455
Kit is a great swordsman but he is not skilled enough to take down Vader.

Faunus
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Oh, Gideon, that was not my mom. It was Faunus's.

You were so drunk I didn't bother to tell you. You want to be demoted or something? I'll send you all the way back down to ****ing private.

Darth Martin
Vader pwns the hell out of him. This man took on 8 Jedi, killed 5, and injured the other three.......and came out alive. Note this is months after ROTS when he wasn't used to the suit. Imagine him by ANH.

Faunus
Is this Purge you're referring to? He only killed the the third Jedi because Potkins couldn't keep him from taking her cortosis blade; he was already jumping away to safety after being triple-teamed and wounded by the Jedi Masters. The fight should've been all but over right there.

Then of course, one of the Jedi actually killed another for her lightsaber, then got himself killed when Vader chucked the aforementioned blade into his heart. In fact, the last three Jedi completely dominated him in a combined Force-assault.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Faunus
Is this Purge you're referring to? He only killed the the third Jedi because Potkins couldn't keep him from taking her cortosis blade; he was already jumping away to safety after being triple-teamed and wounded by the Jedi Masters. The fight should've been all but over right there.

Then of course, one of the Jedi actually killed another for her lightsaber, then got himself killed when Vader chucked the aforementioned blade into his heart. In fact, the last three Jedi completely dominated him in a combined Force-assault. Clearly Vader wasn't thinking when he decided to take them all on.......but impressive nonetheless. After this I think he can handle Kit. Sidious killed him after 3 strikes. Perhaps w/ his exceptional speed? Vader will just do it with overbearing physical strength.

Janus Marius
Kit would win because he has a flexible back or something. And he has teh somersaults fo teh win!!!111

Lightsnake
Flexible back? Goo, Vader can keep bending him until he breaks in the middle then

Enyalus
That sounds so wrong...

Faunus
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Flexible back? Goo, Vader can keep bending him until he breaks in the middle then You dirty.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Flexible back? Goo, Vader can keep bending him until he breaks in the middle then

INFINITE VERTEBRAE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.