King Hyperion vs Red Son Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capz-C
Two evil versions.

King Hyperion from the Timebreakers Arc

VS

Red son Superman

Who wins? evil face

Enyalus
Commie Supes.

...I know King Hyperion had a few cool Heat Vision feats, but did he have any strength or speed feats (I forget)?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Enyalus
Commie Supes.

...I know King Hyperion had a few cool Heat Vision feats, but did he have any strength or speed feats (I forget)? I guess you can compare his strength to Glad when they fought*

Enyalus
I think that was a different version, but yeah. After thinking about it I'm switching and giving King Hyperion the win. Taking over 5 different Earths and killing their heroes should be feat enough.

Estacado
Didn't Hyperion kill Galactus?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Estacado
Didn't Hyperion kill Galactus? Apparently. We don't know how though...

Estacado
He wins then.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Apparently. We don't know how though...

He stole the UN. shifty

guy222
bumprav

vlaaad12345
Despite all the claims of how uber he was king hyperion was not very impressive when fighting basically b listers,and considering he basically absorbed holocaust he might have actually been amped above his normal level when fighting the other hyperions.

Stunner2xx
Superman FTW

batdude123
http://danawhitesucks.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/super-fedor.jpg

galactusischere
KH had killed Galactus in an alternative reality. We don't know how but he still did it. He wins this

batdude123
Originally posted by galactusischere
KH had killed Galactus in an alternative reality. We don't know how but he still did it. He wins this

Not only do we not know how he did it, but we also don't know how powerful that particular Galactus was.

Using that as evidence is about as justified as using Spider-man's statement that Sentry stalemated Galactus.

Prep-Man
Superman.

Bentley
Commie Supes has feats to back up his win.

Colossus-Big C
king hyperion wins

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Commie Supes has feats to back up his win.

Yep, he was an homage to PC Superman. Same with Lex Luthor.

BattleMage
Man i wish Superman could beat King Hyperion mad

Prep-Man
Could? He would, friendo.

Colossus-Big C
king hyperion took over 5 different earths killing all there heros which alot are far above 100tons and some which are incredibly powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.