Heaviest Deathcore Metal Bands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Try to name some of the Heaviest deathcore bands. i know some of us have "different" versions of heavy, but i wanna know what you think.

And remember, i said DEATHCORE, so try to keep it around deathcore, hardcore, and stuff like that.

one of my personal favorites is carnifex(lie to my face) so if you want you should look them up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD7olfFlGEI

occultdestroyer
Job For A Cowboy

NonSensi-Klown
Fall Out Boy.

XvampbenjiiX666
devil driver...hmmm old school atreyu and bleeding through for hardcore

deathbycorn
Six Feet Under

k1Lla441
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Fall Out Boy.
?

for another id have to say white chapel

XvampbenjiiX666
how about bury your dead. white chapel...nice

Bardock42
Hardcore?

As in punk? Odd you'd include that.

Barbarossa
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
devil driver...hmmm old school atreyu and bleeding through for hardcore

You did NOT just refer to those groups as "Hard Core".

That is NEARLY as bad as when a certain someone noted that Hollywood Undead was "the best rap EVAAAAR".

I want you to know, I'm at this very moment, straining myself from saying things that would surely land me on the Banned list.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not a fan of ignorance either, but really, maybe you ought to stop turning up just to tell people how you're trying hard not to insult them.

-AC

chillmeistergen
Yeah, just insult them, you pussy.

Barbarossa
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm not a fan of ignorance either, but really, maybe you ought to stop turning up just to tell people how you're trying hard not to insult them.

-AC

In these cases, there is really no need to insult them. They do a fair enough job themselves. I just enjoy pointing out what a pain it is to restrain myself at times.

Afterall, I'm only human. And as such, have limits. I can only handle so much stupidity, before I begin to feel my own brain-cells dying in protest.

In any event, you'll note that I usually attempt a conversation, before getting to the point of insults.

*Shrug*

deathbycorn
Internet insults are fully hectic cuz, keep it up!

Barbarossa
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Internet insults are fully hectic cuz, keep it up!

That made positively no sense. Congrats.

occultdestroyer
pwned

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Barbarossa
In these cases, there is really no need to insult them. They do a fair enough job themselves. I just enjoy pointing out what a pain it is to restrain myself at times.

Afterall, I'm only human. And as such, have limits. I can only handle so much stupidity, before I begin to feel my own brain-cells dying in protest.

In any event, you'll note that I usually attempt a conversation, before getting to the point of insults.

*Shrug*

I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan.

On the contrary, a real fan knows there are people like this and doesn't get as intensely angry as you are.

However, why? Why show up in this forum solely to point out how much you're restraining yourself from verbal abuse? Get over it, really. There's no need for it.

-AC

Barbarossa
I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan.

On the contrary, a real fan knows there are people like this and doesn't get as intensely angry as you are.

However, why? Why show up in this forum solely to point out how much you're restraining yourself from verbal abuse? Get over it, really. There's no need for it.

-AC

I find most of these types to be a personal affront to me, mainly because they reflect so poorly upon many musical variates I enjoy. People like them, is why I am asked why I like "that screamo trash" when wearing a NYHC shirt. Or get insulted for enjoying AoF because it is "emo".

It's not like I am unwilling to point people in the right direction, as I have tried recently in a thread or two. Said people, typically don't care to be pointed in the right direction.

I hold your opinions, and knowledge of music in high regards, but that does not mean you can attempt to start an argument with me, whenever you feel like it. Especially with such slander as "I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan." which, being both devoid of truth, and terribly insulting, is obviously an open attempt to anger me.

In the end, it does not matter. I have nothing to prove to you, and could care less. We are both highly opinionated people, so this is bound to keep happening. As it has been, for quite a while. Such is life, I suppose.

Alpha Centauri
I find most of these types to be a personal affront to me, mainly because they reflect so poorly upon many musical variates I enjoy. People like them, is why I am asked why I like "that screamo trash" when wearing a NYHC shirt. Or get insulted for enjoying AoF because it is "emo".

It's not like I am unwilling to point people in the right direction, as I have tried recently in a thread or two. Said people, typically don't care to be pointed in the right direction.

That's why you still need to learn that giving a shit what people believe about you, the music you like or music in general is simply not worth the level of personal agitation you are putting out there. Especially when it becomes abuse.

It's annoying, yeah, but they're honestly not worth it. I was a big advocate of correcting everyone who incorrectly used the term emo or hardcore, but even then I never used such personal allusions to insults.

You're obviously not secure enough in knowing that you're right that you can just let things slide. You need to be. Nobody's saying you can't correct people, but you're just showing up to be confrontational and condescending. At the very least throw some legitimate points in there.

I hold your opinions, and knowledge of music in high regards, but that does not mean you can attempt to start an argument with me, whenever you feel like it. Especially with such slander as "I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan." which, being both devoid of truth, and terribly insulting, is obviously an open attempt to anger me.

I can start discussions with whoever I feel, whenever I feel, so long as I'm breaking no rules. That's the first thing.

It wasn't an attempt at anything, it was an honest point of view. Whether or not you do it intentionally or not, I don't know, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

In the end, it does not matter. I have nothing to prove to you, and could care less. We are both highly opinionated people, so this is bound to keep happening. As it has been, for quite a while. Such is life, I suppose.

It won't if you realise the error of your ways, but there you go.

-AC

k1Lla441
all of you guys just shut the fvck up and go with the thread.

Desipised icon is a good band, you should look them up on youtube.

RedAlertv2
I find most of these types to be a personal affront to me, mainly because they reflect so poorly upon many musical variates I enjoy. People like them, is why I am asked why I like "that screamo trash" There's no need to take it personally, its a futile path and something I got over a long time ago. Just be content with your own good taste.

deathbycorn
Good taste?

You blokes like emo music. You are all metro.

Ax3l
King Diamond.

MildPossession
Fall Out Boy? was that a joke reply?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Good taste?

You blokes like emo music. You are all metro.

To be fair, you obviously don't know what emo is, so you can't really judge.

-AC

Bada's Palin
Zao is pretty heavy

XvampbenjiiX666
lamb of god, chimaira, and as i lay dying

k1Lla441
lamb of god, chimaira, and as i lay dying

chimaira.... nice

Impediment
Angel Carcass
Christ Dethroned
Cryptopsy
Despised Icon
Heaven Shall Burn

XvampbenjiiX666
can we list black and death metal?

Impediment
Death Metal: Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Death, Deicide,

deathbycorn
Six Feet Under.

XvampbenjiiX666
death metal: hate eternal, six feet under, and death

black metal: gorgoroth, carpathian forest, naglfar, gotherfall, cryptik howling, and chthonic....for now thats it

XvampbenjiiX666
death metal: hate eternal, six feet under, and death

black metal: gorgoroth, carpathian forest, naglfar, gotherfall, cryptik howling, and chthonic....for now thats it

death: white chapel, the Black Dahlia Murder, and the Tony Danza Tap Dancing Extravaganza

others: my children my bride, august burns red, underoath, every time i die

occultdestroyer
Metalcore:
As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, UnderOath, Demon Hunter, Becoming The Archetype, Light This City, The Agonist, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Otep, IN THIS MOMENT, Alove For Enemies

Death Metal (and variations):
Impending Doom, Mortification, In Flames, Job For A Cowboy, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bring Me The Horizon, With Blood Comes Cleansing, Heaven Shall Burn, Scar Symmetry, Soilwork

Black Metal:
Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, SIGH

Nintendocore:
Sky Eats Airplane, HORSE The Band

Nu metal:
KoRn, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Ill Nino, Orgy, Fear Factory, System of A Down, Disturbed, Static-X, Deftones

Post-Hardcore:
Hatebreed, From A Second Story Window, Norma Jean

Experimetal:
The Dillinger Escape Plan, Mr. Bungle

Victor Von Doom
See, this is why genre labels are shit.

Alpha Centauri
"Nintendocore".

Anyone who uses that is a moron.

-AC

Impediment
Nintendocore? What fresh hell is this?

occultdestroyer
"Nintendocore".

Anyone who uses that is a moron.

-AC
What the f**k?

You people must be living under rocks.
People who've never listened to Nintendocore bands like Sky Eats Airplane are *******, nerds, virgins, idiots or all of the above.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Impediment
Nintendocore? What fresh hell is this?
From HORSE The Band.
But I guess you've never heard of them since you've been busy listening to Avril Lavigne and Hilary Duff 24/7

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

People who've never listened to Nintendocore bands like Sky Eats Airplane are *******, nerds, virgins, idiots or all of the above.

It's not the genre of music we have issue with, it's the fact that people are naming genres based on what's used to make the music. It's what people are calling the genres, not the genres themselves.

Their music probably isn't even anything to do with Nintendo.

It's just a shit genre tag, one that is only ever used by morons.

-AC

jaden101
What the f**k?

http://remiq.net/static/img/remiq.net_5701.jpg

jaden101

It's just a shit genre tag, one that is only ever used by morons.

-AC

indeed...plenty of shit genre tags and plenty of morons around to use them, unfortunately

occultdestroyer
^^

FAIL.

In no shape or form was I trolling.

And Nintendocore IS a music genre.
Sky Eats Airplane IS a Nintendocore/Electronica Metal band.

Impending Doom is a Gorship band
Showbread is a Raw Rock band
I could go on and on..

Do your research before you comment utter bullshit.

jaden101
^^

FAIL.

well if you calling people "*******, nerds, virgins, idiots or all of the above." isn't trolling then me telling you to go die of AIDS and calling you ****ing moronic cvnt isn't trolling either...go figure

Alpha Centauri
^^

FAIL.

I could go on and on..

Nintendocore is like calling rock "Guitarcore". Although at least it's made with guitars.

Having video game noises in music doesn't mean you get to call your genre nintendocore. It's not a genre recognised by true music fans, only idiots.

-AC

Impediment
From HORSE The Band.
But I guess you've never heard of them since you've been busy listening to Avril Lavigne and Hilary Duff 24/7

You should be on stage, you're so funny.

By the way, I was being facetious in my previous post.

Listen to music better before you feel the incessant desire to "jump on the band wagon" of the impulsive need to label every f*cking type of music you hear.

Honestly. "Nintendocore"? How homosexual does this sound?

XvampbenjiiX666

MildPossession
I don't even see the bands you mentioned calling themselves Nintendocore anyway... on one of the bands websites they called themselves a mix of electronica and metal. You got one part right at least...

XvampbenjiiX666
http://www.myspace.com/neurastheneofficial good black metal

XvampbenjiiX666
black metal: neurasthene, hymen, nargaroth, burzum, emperor, godless north, venom, theatres des vampires, dark fortress...damn who else do i listen to? oh...sirannon, wykked wytch, and nocturnal depression

Eon Blue
^^

FAIL.

I could go on and on..

That is utter bullshit.

I doubt you even understood the point made to you.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by MildPossession
Fall Out Boy? was that a joke reply?

haermm

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Eon Blue
That is utter bullshit.

I doubt you even understood the point made to you.
wo, calm down. he made a mistake, deal with it. i happen to like a lot of the music he likes, as we kinda have the same music tastes....

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by MildPossession
I don't even see the bands you mentioned calling themselves Nintendocore anyway... on one of the bands websites they called themselves a mix of electronica and metal. You got one part right at least...
NkL0iGn8emw

Cory Chaos
I'm a personal friend of Lee Duck from Sky Eats Airplane. He classified his band as Electronica, I think Electronicore is suitable though..given it's pretty much become a metal version of new wave electronica.

Good examples:

Sky Eats Airplane
A Skylit Drive
Breathe Carolina
I Set My Friends On Fire
Attack Attack!
Watchout! Theres Ghosts

stephybonesTM
id deffanitly say:
WHITECHAPEL.
SUICIDE SILENCE.
THE ACACIA STRAIN.
JOB FOR A COWBOY.
HEAVEN SHALL BURN.
DEICIDE.
DEVILDRIVER.
KILLWHITNEYDEAD.
AND
ANNOTATIONS OF AN AUTOPSY.

k1Lla441
man that is a pretty epic list. nice job.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by stephybonesTM
id deffanitly say:
WHITECHAPEL.
SUICIDE SILENCE.
THE ACACIA STRAIN.
JOB FOR A COWBOY.
HEAVEN SHALL BURN.
DEICIDE.
DEVILDRIVER.
KILLWHITNEYDEAD.
AND
ANNOTATIONS OF AN AUTOPSY.
Nice list.
Especially coming from a girl (no pun intended wink )

Black Dahlia Murder
Bring Me The Horizon
Behemoth
Impending Doom
Despised Icon
Becoming The Archetype
Preschool Tea Party Massacre
Light This City
From A Second Story Window
Caliban

jaden101
NkL0iGn8emw

So someone made a video for youtube and called it nintendocore. What's your point? It still doesn't mean it isn't a ridiculously stupid and pointless name for a type of music.

PotentialTen
Chelsea Grin is by far the heaviest band to ever exist. Watch the music video "Recreant"

PotentialTen
For all you mother****ers who are argueing about nintendocore, it is a real genre. It fuses elements of modern rock with videogame music, chiptune, and 8-bit music. It is considered a derivative form of post-hardcore and metalcore. Also a sub-genre of synthcore. Pwnage.

2diamond nutzz
Kelly Clarkson.

carthage
For Deathcore probably early All Shall Perish, I Killed Everybody, or Oceano.

Too many to list for the subgenres of metal

XvampbenjiiX666
Well this is sickening.

carthage
Wha?..

I listen to plenty of metal, the prompt for the thread was deathcore.

AsbestosFlaygon
We Butter the Bread with Butter.

At least in their early years.

goodChloe
what about Brutality Will Prevail? This is british hard core band. Like them somuch)

Spawningpool
Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.