I'm playing with my balls right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Seriously.

Raeann, and our daughter Madison, went to her parents' house for the weekend and, among other activities, went shopping at a flea market. She surprised me with a pair of Baoding Balls when she arrived home earlier. I can't stop playing with them.

It's a workout for my hands, and, strangely enough, feels very therapeutic when I spin them.

Impediment
Here's an image:

Vinny Valentine
I'm touching the balls in my pants. awehuhd

Impediment
Eeeew. sick

stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Impediment
Eeeew. sick

stick out tongue

How you doing Imp? How's the life of a mod?

Impediment
I really, really regret agreeing to mod the Movie VS. Forum. no expression People are making me very mad these days.

My life is good. So are my family.

How you doin', lil' pimp?

Vinny Valentine
I really, really regret agreeing to mod the Movie VS. Forum. no expression People are making me very mad these days.

laughing How so? I must ask.

Rogue Jedi
Balls haermm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm touching the balls in my pants. awehuhd

Imp gave pictures..

I demand you do the same 131

No need to put them in a pretty box tho..

Impediment
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing How so? I must ask.

Just look at the closed threads of Neo vs. Luke Skywalker and Bob Lee Swagger vs. Batman and you'll see why I am so chagrined these days.

Vinny Valentine
Just look at the closed threads of Neo vs. Luke Skywalker and Bob Lee Swagger vs. Batman and you'll see why I am so chagrined these days.

I'll look into it mate laughing out loud

Impediment
My hand is tired from playing with my balls.

Rogue Jedi
Just look at the closed threads of Neo vs. Luke Skywalker and Bob Lee Swagger vs. Batman and you'll see why I am so chagrined these days. But how do you feel about MALE models?

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/mysigs/zoo2-1-2-1.jpg

Impediment
I loathe them equally.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

TKM
I saw a whole bunch of those in a flea market in Savannah. I tried to spin them but my hands were too small and I kept dropping them. I got mad and my friend said they're suppose to be relaxing. I said I can't even twist them and if I drop them one more time I was gonna bust somebody in the head with it. Then I found a smaller set.

Davehead
My balls are droopy.

Rogue Jedi
I had a pair of those silver balls a while back, but I never used them cuz I am never stressed out.

NonSensi-Klown
My balls are sweaty.

When I spin things my hand gets sweaty.

Mairuzu
balls

Rogue Jedi
I got some cool prayer beads.

Disturbed Angel
Seriously.

Raeann, and our daughter Madison, went to her parents' house for the weekend and, among other activities, went shopping at a flea market. She surprised me with a pair of Baoding Balls when she arrived home earlier. I can't stop playing with them.

It's a workout for my hands, and, strangely enough, feels very therapeutic when I spin them.
Although I wasn't stupid enough to think the worst of the title of this thread, I love it. haermm Just the right amount of misleading to generate a double take and a click. laughcry

Rogue Jedi
you love balls haermm

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you love balls haermm
O rly?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Although I wasn't stupid enough to think the worst of the title of this thread, I love it. haermm Just the right amount of misleading to generate a double take and a click. laughcry

no expression

Rogue Jedi
Prolly why half the people clicked.

Bardock42
Prolly why half the people clicked. Maybe, lots of people are really stupid and don't realize that those double entendres are all the rage in the OTF.

I like Imp, just don't think it was particularly great or original in any ways.

Rogue Jedi
Of course you didnt.

Bardock42
Of course you didnt.

Yes...of course...otherwise I wouldn't have told you What the f**k?

steverules
mhmm

Impediment
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe, lots of people are really stupid and don't realize that those double entendres are all the rage in the OTF.

I like Imp, just don't think it was particularly great or original in any ways.

Oh, you. eyes

steverules
Such a charmer

Rogue Jedi
Yes...of course...otherwise I wouldn't have told you What the f**k? Thats what I am saying Captain Obvious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
Just look at the closed threads of Neo vs. Luke Skywalker and Bob Lee Swagger vs. Batman and you'll see why I am so chagrined these days. Haha, that one did get slightly out of hand. I think you handled it well though, Imp. I wish you could be the OTF's exclusive mod, but that would probably be even harder and annoying to deal with...

Bardock42
Thats what I am saying Captain Obvious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, that's what I've been saying yesOriginally posted by Impediment
Oh, you. eyes Are you coming on to me? no expression

Impediment
Are you coming on to me? no expression

...........................................hmm

Yes.

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Haha, that one did get slightly out of hand. I think you handled it well though, Imp. I wish you could be the OTF's exclusive mod, but that would probably be even harder and annoying to deal with...

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. haermm

But thank you, though.

Impediment
I'm playing with my balls again.

Rogue Jedi
teehee balls........hairy?

Leo.M
I like your balls stick out tongue

Impediment
I've got big balls. Dirty, big balls.

And he's got big balls, and she's got big balls.

Neo Darkhalen
sick

Rogue Jedi
I've got big balls. Dirty, big balls.

And he's got big balls, and she's got big balls. But we've got the biggest.......BALLS OF THEM ALL rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.