Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari vs Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
3 on 3 battle.

Gaara
Kankuro
Temari

vs

Naruto
Sakura
Kakashi

Who takes this fight?

NonSensi-Klown
Depends on their incarnations.

PIS aside, post-Timeskip Temari and Gaara should be able to do pretty well. Temari's Kirikiri Mai no jutsu is night undodgable and will kill anyone on the other team in one hit. If Gaara surrounds himself in that super hard ball of sand and then floats into the sky no one can beat him, since two of the other three are short range fighters only and Kakashi has no long range attacks strong enough to get through Gaara's sand.

Only chance team 2 has is speed blitz, since they are all (Mints Naruto maybe) faster. So, Team 1 wins 6/10

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2.

Kakashi with his Mangekyo Sharingan could one shot anyone on the field, Sakura has a great showing against a far superior puppet user than Kankuro, and Temari is not very fast, and weak at close range, anyone here can close the gap and destroy her.

NonSensi-Klown
Kakashi's MS requires the opponent to stand still, and requires time, and I dunno how well it'd work against the only stationary opponent in the match, Gaara. If Gaara's surrounded in his bubble of sand Kakashi wouldn't be able to see him... so if he used MS on Gaara it would warp awway the sand, not him.

As for the others, Kaknkuro is the weak link, and he'd be killed very fast I agree. I don't think any of them could close the gap to Temari fast enough though, especially if she's near Gaara and he's protecting both of them.

Lcoation also matters; if they're in Sunogakure it's Team 1 10/10.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Kakashi's MS requires the opponent to stand still, and requires time, and I dunno how well it'd work against the only stationary opponent in the match, Gaara. If Gaara's surrounded in his bubble of sand Kakashi wouldn't be able to see him... so if he used MS on Gaara it would warp awway the sand, not him.

As for the others, Kaknkuro is the weak link, and he'd be killed very fast I agree. I don't think any of them could close the gap to Temari fast enough though, especially if she's near Gaara and he's protecting both of them.

Lcoation also matters; if they're in Sunogakure it's Team 1 10/10. ...Why would it only warp the sand, and no Gaara, who is surrounded by the sand?

Yes he would, Sakura could smash any of his puppets pretty easily, as could Naruto now, and Kakashi could just avoid him and pwn him H2H. Gaara will be dead by t3h Katsui(I think that is the name of the Warp Jutsu). Temari, like her siblings, is only good from medium to long range, she may kill some of her opponents, but one will get to her and pwn her up close. Also, Kakashi has speed on Sasuke or Lee's level, which she doesn't handle too well(Sasuke pwned her in the ass pretty easily).

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Why would it only warp the sand, and no Gaara, who is surrounded by the sand?

Because his MS isn't some beam that warps anything it touches. It warps what it sees. If Gaara is completely covered in sand then Kakashi can not warp him, only the sand, which he can see. In order for him to affect Gaara you'd have to prove Kakashi's MS can warp through solid objects.

Well first off do you really think that Kakashi can get Temari and Gaara? It's one or the other, because the MS drains him completely, it's not like Tsukiyomi. And again that's assuming that it can kill Gaara, which I don't think it can.

As for the speed, Sawsgay beat her through PIS, and her wind attacks weren't as large or powerful and they couldn't outright kill like they could in the SR arc and Post-timeskip. Sawsgay hid from her attacks by hiding beind a tree... . Kirikiri Mai no jutsu levels entire forests of trees.

Dark-Jaxx
Because his MS isn't some beam that warps anything it touches. It warps what it sees. If Gaara is completely covered in sand then Kakashi can not warp him, only the sand, which he can see. In order for him to affect Gaara you'd have to prove Kakashi's MS can warp through solid objects.

Well first off do you really think that Kakashi can get Temari and Gaara? It's one or the other, because the MS drains him completely, it's not like Tsukiyomi. And again that's assuming that it can kill Gaara, which I don't think it can.

As for the speed, Sawsgay beat her through PIS, and her wind attacks weren't as large or powerful and they couldn't outright kill like they could in the SR arc and Post-timeskip. Sawsgay hid from her attacks by hiding beind a tree... . Kirikiri Mai no jutsu levels entire forests of trees. 1. ...Okay, then it disarms Gaara of his main weapon, and going by that logic, since Kakashi only saw Deidara's skin, he should have only been able to warp his skin off(lol), but not, he warped his whole arm and then his whole clone's body. It warps what he sees AND whatever is in what he sees.

2. Yeah, he used it THREE times before he collapsed, not once.

3. ...You gotta remind me what Kirikiri Mai no Jutsu is, cause I have no idea. no expression And Kakashi with his speed should be able to clear the distance near instantly.

NonSensi-Klown
1. ...Okay, then it disarms Gaara of his main weapon,

It was barely enough to take away his arm, lol. Any part of Gaara's sand that gets warped away will just be covered up again...

Depends. It is, according to Deidera and kakashi "the arm and the space time around it". After doing it Kakashi remarks that he "can't properly control the location and the size of the attack". It was barely enough to take out Deidera's arm, hence why he was aiming for the head, which is a small target. It couldn't take off Deidera's whole arm, just a few inches between the shoulder and bicep.

The sand is thick enough to not get instantly torn through by the Chidori, and repelled Sawsgay's punch easily, then there's the fact that Gaara does not stand close to any part of the sand, but stands in the center of the circle. You'd have to prove that Kakashi's MS can penetrate through the sand in all it's thickness (she said?) and still hit Gaara. And then you'd have to prove that he can do this jutsu that by his own admission takes time to prepare and even more concentration to use while dodging wind attacks that move faster than sound and Gaara's own attacks.

He only actually ATTACKED with it once. And even then, by Kakashi's own admission it takes time to prepare and he needs intense concentration to use; he was literally panting from just aiming it. Do you really think he has that much time here?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/18/

Kakashi can't dodge it while he's busy using MS and everything else. And Temari's wind jutsu > sound. So... I can't say for sure that he can. Even if he can, I don't think Sakura and Naruto can. Then you have Kakashi versus Temari and Gaara, the latter of whom was able to give Kimmimaro a run for his money, BEFORE the timeskip.

Dark-Jaxx
It was barely enough to take away his arm, lol. Any part of Gaara's sand that gets warped away will just be covered up again...

Depends. It is, according to Deidera and kakashi "the arm and the space time around it". After doing it Kakashi remarks that he "can't properly control the location and the size of the attack". It was barely enough to take out Deidera's arm, hence why he was aiming for the head, which is a small target. It couldn't take off Deidera's whole arm, just a few inches between the shoulder and bicep.

The sand is thick enough to not get instantly torn through by the Chidori, and repelled Sawsgay's punch easily, then there's the fact that Gaara does not stand close to any part of the sand, but stands in the center of the circle. You'd have to prove that Kakashi's MS can penetrate through the sand in all it's thickness (she said?) and still hit Gaara. And then you'd have to prove that he can do this jutsu that by his own admission takes time to prepare and even more concentration to use while dodging wind attacks that move faster than sound and Gaara's own attacks.

He only actually ATTACKED with it once. And even then, by Kakashi's own admission it takes time to prepare and he needs intense concentration to use; he was literally panting from just aiming it. Do you really think he has that much time here?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/18/

Kakashi can't dodge it while he's busy using MS and everything else. And Temari's wind jutsu > sound. So... I can't say for sure that he can. Even if he can, I don't think Sakura and Naruto can. Then you have Kakashi versus Temari and Gaara, the latter of whom was able to give Kimmimaro a run for his money, BEFORE the timeskip. 1. Yet it took away Deidara's whole body when he used it again...

2. Alright, it cannot take out the entire sand, I give you that. Wind attacks that move faster than sound? When?

3. Oh, that. First of all, the attack, though has great range, is only about as thick at that scythe. When is Temari's wind jutsu>sound?

And the attack isn't what killed Tayuya btw, it was the several tons worth of trees crushing her.

Oh and...Tayuya looked hot while she was dead. Just throwin that out there. no expression

NonSensi-Klown
1. Yet it took away Deidara's whole body when he used it again...

Show me.

Tayuya used a sound attack and Temari's wind attack intercepted and than negated it.

Okay, so being hit with a an attack that leaves a cut as thick as a scythe will be okay?

You can prove that? She may have been killed by the attack and then the trees just fell on ehr as well, since she's surrounded by falling trees.

Nemesis X
I remember Kakashi kicking some dudes butt who copied Gaara's moves so Kakashi may own Gaara. Not exactly sure though.

If Sakura has her brute strength then she can handle Temari.

Naruto will obviously defeat Kankuro.

NonSensi-Klown
Way to like, totally not read anything we've said. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.