Ryu Hayabusa vs Resident Evil Gamecube Remake Redux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The last time I did this match, I ended up in a screaming match. So let's try this again.

Ryu Hayabusa must fight his way through the Spencer Mansion, and rescue the other members of Team Ninja. Rachel is his support. Ryu's equipment is as follows with the healing items being procured on site:

1. Dragon Sword
2. Dual Katanas
3. Normal Shuriken x20/Incendiary Shuriken x15
4. Strongbow and Normal/Explosive/APFSDS Arrows x10 each

Ryu has only the Fire Wheel, Inazuma and Inferno ninpo, and only five uses of each.

To make things interesting One Dangerous Zombie mode is in effect; meaning Ryu will be harassed by a zombified and bomb-laden Forest Speyer. One stray attack on Forest and BOOM. Game Over.

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS. RYU MUST FIGHT HIS WAY THROUGH SPENCER MANSION AND UMBRELLA LABORATORY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.

Will Ryu survive the world of survival horror?

Dark-Jaxx
Ryu pretty easily.

Very easily in fact.

Seriously, what? no expression

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, this would be a cake-walk.

This falls into the same category as people thinking Master Chief couldn't clear Doom yet random space marine doom guy could...

Dark-Jaxx
Like I told you, Random Space Marine Doom Guy is awesome.

Snafu the Great
Err...just how this can be a cakewalk? The PS version, yeah, but the remake?

Zack Fair
Hayabusa tanked a really huge explosion when he defeated the Armadillo. I doubt Forest's explosion would do much to him.

NonSensi-Klown
I tanked your Mom's explosion.

Zack Fair
You dog.

NonSensi-Klown
It's true.

My mother's half German Shepherd.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hayabusa tanked a really huge explosion when he defeated the Armadillo. I doubt Forest's explosion would do much to him.

67qBqH8JE7c

You attack Forest in ODZ Mode, you die. Ryu attacks ODZ Forest, he dies. Simple. There are rules that even the superninja must obey. And unless he wants to be blown to pieces, he must avoid Forest.

Dark-Jaxx
So we ignore Ryu's durability to a dinky explosion like that will kill him?

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah... I mean, c'mon.

Peach
Please go and read the rules because there are limits to gauntlets, and this goes way outside of them.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.