Who can survive on the island the longest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Five anime characters get stranded on a deserted island Lost-style. There is food and water around the island but some of the people may get attacked by wild animals.

These are the five people:

Kagome (Inuyasha)

Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Light Yagami (Death Note)

Lelouch (Code Geass)

Renton (Eureka Seven)

Who can survive the longest?

Kento
Probably Light if he can get into their heads.

King Kandy
If Light kills the others then he wins by default...

Nemesis X
He doesn't have the Death Note with him.

Dark-Jaxx
Well in that case...

Kagome. no expression

Seriously, it sucks, but is true. no expression

NonSensi-Klown
I shook my head in sadness as well.

psycho gundam
she'll wish she was dead once the other guys start getting prison frisky.

Dark-Jaxx
Or she will just incinerate them with a Sacred Arrow?

psycho gundam
no way she gets the bow & arrows.

if those are allowed, Lelouch gets a sub-machinegun no expression

NonSensi-Klown
... she'd still kill him.

>.>

psycho gundam
he's not a demon

NonSensi-Klown
Your mom's a demon. In the sack.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no way she gets the bow & arrows.

if those are allowed, Lelouch gets a sub-machinegun no expression Kagome always has her bow and arrows.

Does Lelouch always carry an SMG?

And even so...She would still kill him. no expression

psycho gundam
can't say the same for your "mother", once I layed eyes on that yeti, I hightailed it outta that ally.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Kagome always has her bow and arrows.

Does Lelouch always carry an SMG?

And even so...She would still kill him. no expression umm... i think your getting kagome mixed with like....arnie in predetor or something, she's no badass killer. she'll bytch and moan about being on an island and constantly crying for inuyasha a lot.

she gets killed in her sleep.

occultdestroyer
Light.

He can just talk Kagome to giving him her bow and arrows.

NonSensi-Klown
Bot everyone is stupid like the people in Deathnote are.

Kento
But Kagome doesn't fit in that category of people so it works out. Light still kills them all in their sleep. Unless the last two named are evil and crazy also since I don't know anything about them.

Slaanesh
can't Lelouch just use his eye to control them all??

NonSensi-Klown
I'm assuming special abilities can't be used here.

Slaanesh
well...they were talking about giving Kagome her bow...that's why i brought it up...

Nemesis X
Abilities are not allowed. It's survival. It's about who will survive the longest, not who kills who.

occultdestroyer
Survival of the fittest...
Predator vs Prey

So basically the last man standing is the victor?
I don't see why killing the other survivors is not a viable option.

Darth Raizen
I'd give it to Light. When he gets hungry, he just writes one of their names in the book, and cooks them when they die.

Nemesis X
Raizen, you need to read some of the posts in here before you post because I said that Light doesn't have his notebook.

Dark-Jaxx
Here is the thing.

Kagome is the only one with any real survival experiences in the harsh woods(hell, there are demons and shit in hers).

Everyone else, Lelouche, Light, and Renton, are pretty much pussies when it comes to physical shit.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Raizen, you need to read some of the posts in here before you post because I said that Light doesn't have his notebook.

All rite. I thought something like that was going to happen. wink

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Here is the thing.

Kagome is the only one with any real survival experiences in the harsh woods(hell, there are demons and shit in hers).

Everyone else, Lelouche, Light, and Renton, are pretty much pussies when it comes to physical shit.

Lelouch has experience living in the wilderness. He was on an island for at least a day. Light however am not sure if he does have experience but with his intelligence I'm sure he'll pull through. Renton so has experience if you watched all of the Eureka Seven episodes.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Lelouch has experience living in the wilderness. He was on an island for at least a day. Light however am not sure if he does have experience but with his intelligence I'm sure he'll pull through. Renton so has experience if you watched all of the Eureka Seven episodes. Nowhere near as much as Kagome is what I was saying.

She spends hours or days at a time in conditions like that, and said woods are not filled with lions, tigers, or bears(oh my), they are filled with giant demons and monsters and shit.

Nemesis X
Kagome only survived in the world of demons because she has a half demon to protect her and before she goes traveling, she keeps carrying chips, ramen, and other junk food in her big ass backpack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.