Obi Wan vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
1) force

2) saber

3) all out

Faunus
Kit beats him up with his tentacles.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Faunus
Kit beats him up with his tentacles.

So certain are you?

Faunus
Maybe.

Yes. Tentakullz FTW.

Enyalus
Obi-Wan beats Kit up with his testicles.

*win*

truejedi
correct you are enyalus. By virtue of being the Jedi with the most smack to talk in the entire saga, Obi-wan intimidates, and defeats the wordless Kit.

Red Nemesis
Wasn't this done in "The Cestus Deception" with Fisto outclassing Kenobi in almost every conceivable way? I remember that Kenobi was not as good as the other master in that book.

Faunus
No, and I have no idea who came up with that bit. Obi-Wan was "dazzled" by Kit's displays of swordsmanship, and he certainly wasn't as skilled as the Nautolan then. But to my knowledge, the only sparring they did was a staged duel that involved Kit using a lightwhip.

Red Nemesis
They sparred on the way to their destination:

Obi Wan himself admits that Kit is better, and it isn't just humility- the Nautolan has to handicap himself.

That Russian site is a godsend for quote wars.

Darth Angel
Yet in this same comic Fisto is beat by Ventress and Obi-Wan makes her retreat. And Cestus Deception is just 1 year after genosis so yeah, obi-wan takes it all.

Faunus
I can't believe I missed that.

Was it in Hive or the actual novel?

@DA: Kit actually fared well against Ventress; Obi-Wan was promptly put on his back and was about to be killed before the other Jedi slashed out the supports to the dock and knocked the two into the water.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth Angel
Yet in this same comic Fisto is beat by Ventress and Obi-Wan makes her retreat. And Cestus Deception is just 1 year after genosis so yeah, obi-wan takes it all.

This isn't a comic. erm

Also:
Kenobi is in trouble- he only makes her retreat when Fisto cuts one of the pylons and drops both Obi-Wan and Ventress into the water. Kenobi fights better than Ventress in this new environment, and forces her to flee. Its a totally different situation- not A>B>C applicable.

Enyalus
Fisto's a better fighter a year after AOTC takes place. I believe that. By ROTS? There's no way in hell.

xxxpoppunker182
by ROTS obi-wan would beat kit hands down.

Obi is THE master of from 3 fisto would be lucky to get a hit in on kenobi

truejedi
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
by ROTS obi-wan would beat kit hands down.

Obi is THE master of from 3 fisto would be lucky to get a hit in on kenobi

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.