Oct 14th...,first contact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
So, how will you be celebrating first contact? Who is going to Alabama to witness it first hand? I'm not but thats just because i have some masturbation to catch up on.

FoxMeister
First contact? Is this about aliens? no expression

kodak
http://tektrekgamer.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/first_contact_poster.jpg

?

The Grey Fox
It's gonna be like the movie, 'Contact', with Jodie Foster. It's gonna take ages, nothing much will happen, and in the end there won't even be any aliens.

Mairuzu
In space... no one can hear you scream.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FoxMeister
First contact? Is this about aliens? no expression

you haven't heard about the Federation of light and the coming arrival of the aliens on oct 14th? Where you been son?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
In space... no one can hear you scream.

I'll tell Ken we should sex there if we don't want to be heard then mmm

kodak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you haven't heard about the Federation of light and the coming arrival of the aliens on oct 14th? Where you been son? well, i've been in bed on a count of im sick, but please.
Do tell.

Röland
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
It's gonna be like the movie, 'Contact', with Jodie Foster. It's gonna take ages, nothing much will happen, and in the end there won't even be any aliens.
But...there was an alien in Contact. awebrow

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I'll tell Ken we should sex there if we don't want to be heard then mmm Smart, don't want anyone to hear kens high pitch screams eh?

FoxMeister
Smart, don't want anyone to hear kens high pitch screams eh?
laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
Smart, don't want anyone to hear kens high pitch screams eh?

Yeah.. it's a bit embarrassing.. but what can I say.. I like to go deep. shrugrin

Mairuzu
balls deep

The Grey Fox

Piggle Humsy
balls deep

You know it biscuits

Röland
No there wasn't, it was all about god and religion, just an excuse to spread christianity all over the place and get people to stop believing in evolution
I must have missed this.

I thought her dad was really an alien who was projecting his image as her father so she wouldn't be afraid.

Röland
balls deep
In your mouth.

Mairuzu

Röland
you're so out of my sig
Nah.

Mairuzu
k

The Grey Fox

Röland
no, I think it's actually her dad in heaven, and it's all "lol heaven r real" and then she comes back and says "I'm a mother****ing Christian now **** science"

and i was sitting there like "so I just watched about 5 hours of boring crap to get told to be a christian?" and then I turned it off, because it sucked
I liked it.

Wasn't epic, but I was able to get pretty interested in it.

But now that I see it was all about Christfags, I don't know if I can like it again.

The Grey Fox

Röland
Yeah, it's kind of annoying they did that. I was enjoying it parts of it, but I was waiting for the alien contact to make it properly worthwhile
Why does religion have to ruin everything!?! awecrac

The Grey Fox

Röland
It appears everywhere, "Where isn't their god now!?"
crylaugh

Mairuzu
I love god 131

Röland
I love god 131
You would. awecrac

Ax3l
"If you come in peace, surrender or be destroyed. If you're here to make war, we surrender."

-Harry Truman.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by kodak
well, i've been in bed on a count of im sick, but please.
Do tell.

Aliens have contacted dozens of internet users, informing them of their great unveiling. They are going to make themselves known by revealing a 2000 mile wide space ship as it hovers over Alabama for 3 days. Seriously dude, how long you been sick? stick out tongue

GCG
celebrtaing what ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.