All Tailed Beasts Fight!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
All the tail beasts in 1 big action fight.

1.One-Tailed Shukaku

2.Two-Tailed Cat

3.Three-Tailed Turtle

4.Four-Tailed Beast

5.Eight-Tailed Beast

6.Nine-Tailed Fox

Rank who finishes 1st to last.

Pyron_Express
Kyuubi is the strongest of them all. Mister long horn would be the second strongest. WHEEEEEEEE

I have no idea about the rest though.

Dark-Jaxx
Kyuubi wins, it is the strongest.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Three tailed turtle? Now I have heard everything.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, that was really gay.

King Kandy
All I know is that Kyuubi is on top, then Eight Tails, then three-tails way at the bottom.

Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair, Three Tails is only weak cuz it is stupid

Wil7
1.Nine-Tailed Fox

2.One-Tailed Shukaku

3.Eight-Tailed Beast

4.Four-Tailed Beast

5.Two-Tailed Cat

6.Three-Tailed Turtle

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
2. One-Tailed Shukaku Lol.

Bada's Palin
Are they out in the open or do they have actual hosts? Or are they like they were portrayed in the manga?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair, Three Tails is only weak cuz it is stupid
Yeah for all we know it could be 3x Shukaku (like I used to insist.)

Wil7
We haven't even seen Shukaku's full power. For all we know he could destroy forests with a giant wind bullet, or sand storm.

King Kandy
We don't have any reason to think so.

Wil7
But when he isn't att full strength and missing an arm, he could be able to do that. How do you know he can't do that.

Bada's Palin
But when he isn't att full strength and missing an arm, he could be able to do that. How do you know he can't do that.

He lost that arm pretty easily.

Wil7
What part of Gamabunta saying "I was barely able to make that cut he's so heavy" do you not understand?

King Kandy
All it took to defeat Shukaku was Gamabunta and a teaspoon of Kyuubi chakra (far less then the amounts Kirabi slings around in Hachibi form.)

I just don't see the feats from Shukaku that would put him above Hachibi. Hachibi pwned all before him and only lost because Kirabi wanted to fake his death and have less responsibility. And even then it took flames hotter then the sun. Shukaku on the other hand lost to far more laughable measures: Getting bitten and Gaara getting a punch in the face.

Bada's Palin
What part of Gamabunta saying "I was barely able to make that cut he's so heavy" do you not understand?

The fact that it came off 2 seconds right before the comment.

I'd like to see him cut through Killerbee's 8th tail.

occultdestroyer
Pretty obvious

psycho gundam
All the tail beasts in 1 big action fight.

1.One-Tailed Shukaku

2.Two-Tailed Cat

3.Three-Tailed Turtle

4.Four-Tailed Beast

5.Eight-Tailed Beast

6.Nine-Tailed Fox

Rank who finishes 1st to last. lulz @ putting the kyuubi in this and calling it a contest.

roz88
9 tails wud win

braveheart
this is a stupid contest of course the 9 tails will win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.