Has anyone seen Pathology?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Movies82
I saw the movie "Pathology" a few days ago. It's a pretty good movie. It stars the guy from heroes and Alyssa Milano...... don't understand why it didn't make much buzz in theaters ..... in any case, I ran into this cool site where you perform an "autopsy". You have to cut areas of the dead body to gather enough clues to solve the case on their cause of death. It also is a race against the clock. I think it's really cool. Here's the site if you wanna check it out :

ragesRemorse
yeah, it wasnt to bad. I saw it the other day. It held my interest even though i've seen this same story and scenario a dozen times before.

MildPossession
It looks rather rubbish, it's on my rentals though.

Movies82
yeah, pretty much every scenario has been done, but I think the plot is priceless. Medical students trying to figure out how to commit and/or solve the perfect murder....it's a good idea. The guy from heroes (peter...I think) it also a good actor.

discod
Yea I enjoyed it,different storyline from your usual horror stuff

MildPossession
It's nothing new at all.

discod
Originally posted by MildPossession
It's nothing new at all.

well i guess some of us must be watching different movies then

MildPossession
Yep, and other horror fans agree with me in this topic smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.