captain america vs sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

respect_cyclops
what do you think?

King KAM
Sabes is a beast, but his biggest weapon is his stealth and his cuthroatness, Cap is luckily good enough not to be snuck up on, and used to Cut throats.

Cap

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth. 10/10

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth. 10/10 interesting...how?

Scuzz2.0
logicaly sabes should win 10/10! there is nothin cap could do that would put him down! but written in the comics Cap would win 8/10

Lord S
Sabretooth is ferocious, and those claws are sharp...but he's also clumsy, reckless, and without discipline.

Cap humiliates him 8/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
interesting...how?
By being stronger, faster, more durable, near impossible for Cap to put down for the count and much, much deadlier.

Originally posted by Lord S
Sabretooth is ferocious, and those claws are sharp...but he's also clumsy, reckless, and without discipline.

Cap humiliates him 8/10

Read Sabertooth: Mary Shelly Overdrive

Warrior18
Spite. Or most probably newbie ignorance.(I say this in the nicest possible way). wink

Endrict Nuul
Sabretooth. 10/10
Because he had AD before his death...thats how he wins this 10/10

BentonGrey
I don't know, Cap has shown the ability to fight guys at Sabes level plenty, and beat them through greater discipline and strategy. He wouldn't be able to KILL Sabertooth most likely, but that isn't at stake. He should be able to knock him unconscious with the shield, though.

respect_cyclops
i really see sabretooth comming out of this with rojers head, sabretooth is just too deadly for captain america he is way too strong too fast and vicious .. look at his fight with black panther he was ready to kill him but wolverine came in, so i give it to sabretooth

BUSTER1
I give this to Sabretooth

fascistcrusader
Didn't Cap take down Spider-Man once? Spidey is worlds faster and more agile than Sabretooth, Steve would take him down no sweat.

resolution
Cap throws sheild, Sabertooth ducks, sheild flies over his head, Cap runs away.

Philosophía
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Didn't Cap take down Spider-Man once? Spidey is worlds faster and more agile than Sabretooth, Steve would take him down no sweat.

Thank your for imparting your wisdom with us.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, Cap has gone one on one against Logan and has won. Sabes is Logan without brains, but is more beastlike. I say that with his head, Cap beats him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by fascistcrusader

Sabretooth took on both Spider-man and Punisher at the same time, and had the advatage.

Anyway Wolverine / Cap / Spider-man are more or less equal in terms of speed, Spidy certainly has the speed advatage but it is so miscule its not even worth talking about. Sabretooth is faster than Wolverine, so at the very least Creed is comparable to Spider-man in speed.

Mindset

Sabretooth took on both Spider-man and Punisher at the same time, and had the advatage.
I don't believe it, not with Punisher there, no way.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't believe it, not with Punisher there, no way.

For the purpose of the story, Creed was shown to be too much for both Frank and Pete together. Its like how Daredevil is usually shown to be superior to Bullseye 1 on 1 -but in 1 story DD and Elektra combined have a hard time against Bullseye.

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Honestly, Cap has gone one on one against Logan and has won. Sabes is Logan without brains, but is more beastlike. I say that with his head, Cap beats him.

there are more times when wolverine kicked caps ass and sabretooth and wolverine are not the same.... while wolverine is captain americas FRIEND he always try to avoid really hurting him, once wolverine was brain controlled and he beat captain america down and could even kill him but other then that they are friends and never will fight to the death, now sabretooth is another case he really likes to put the hurt on someone and with his adamantium skeleton ,claws, healing factor,super human strength class 15, and fighting skills...its only a matter of time until he gets 1 good cut on captain america and then he is a wounded pray for him

King KAM
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
there are more times when wolverine kicked caps ass and sabretooth and wolverine are not the same.... while wolverine is captain americas FRIEND he always try to avoid really hurting him, once wolverine was brain controlled and he beat captain america down and could even kill him but other then that they are friends and never will fight to the death, now sabretooth is another case he really likes to put the hurt on someone and with his adamantium skeleton ,claws, healing factor,super human strength class 15, and fighting skills...its only a matter of time until he gets 1 good cut on captain america and then he is a wounded pray for him 1.Sabretooth's Strength is up for debate, how often does he give us strength feats? He had a couple a long time ago, but recent sabes doesnt seem to show anything that would make me think this.

2.Wolverine has never once "kicked cap's ass". Always an interefence.

3. Sabes is very fast and stong, and is also durable. But he is mainly an over-sized cat who uses his stealth to get the drop on people, and then his viciousness to execute them. He isnt too vicious for Cap, FOR GOD SAKES PEOPLE READ SOME EFFING CAPTAIN AMERICA... and as for he is faster, Sabes gets tagged by guys who arent on Caps level all the time, and Cap has never had a problem putting people down, if anything, he knows exactly how durable Creed is which is why he will proabably shatter his skull without thinking twice.

Cap

respect_cyclops

only by saying that knowing that sabretooth got adamantium skeleton make you lose any credability in this discussion, i never said cap cant tag him i said that eventually he will kill cap because cap got nothing to put sabretooth down or even ko him, wolverine beat cap when he was mind controlled and in wolverine vl2, and again the thing with skull.... strange i didnt know that captain america can break adamantium skulls i guess he is even stronger then hulk eek! laughing

King KAM
only by saying that knowing that sabretooth got adamantium skeleton make you lose any credability in this discussion, i never said cap cant tag him i said that eventually he will kill cap because cap got nothing to put sabretooth down or even ko him, wolverine beat cap when he was mind controlled and in wolverine vl2, and again the thing with skull.... strange i didnt know that captain america can break adamantium skulls i guess he is even stronger then hulk eek! laughing Since when does Sabes still have that? Im pretty sure Apoc took it back from him... and si nce hes got it back, it has no connective tissues which means sure, his skull might not break, but his head can come off just as easy

douche bags...

P.s- Wolverine was only in that fight because he is a tank, Cap put the man through a jeep. And since when does landing one strike equal a victory? Cap got dazed, and then the fight got ended early.

respect_cyclops
Since when does Sabes still have that? Im pretty sure Apoc took it back from him... and si nce hes got it back, it has no connective tissues which means sure, his skull might not break, but his head can come off just as easy

douche bags...

P.s- Wolverine was only in that fight because he is a tank, Cap put the man through a jeep. And since when does landing one strike equal a victory? Cap got dazed, and then the fight got ended early.

sabretooth stillgot his adamantium and Lol at you if you think captain america with his pathetic peak human strength can remove sabretooths head from his shoulders its just so dumb it makes me puke on you seriously, sabretooth is class 15 super human strength and got super human durability he will never find himself in that kind of position withcaptain america because the second they get in contact sabretooth is going to gutt captain america , if something then its sabretooth who is going to tear captain americas head off his shoulders , sabretooths head was slammed against the ground by sasquath and nothing happened but i guess captain america with his peak human strength is stronger and again LLLLLoooooollllllllll at you laughing laughing eek!

King KAM
sabretooth stillgot his adamantium and Lol at you if you think captain america with his pathetic peak human strength can remove sabretooths head from his shoulders its just so dumb it makes me puke on you seriously, sabretooth is class 15 super human strength and got super human durability he will never find himself in that kind of position withcaptain america because the second they get in contact sabretooth is going to gutt captain america , if something then its sabretooth who is going to tear captain americas head off his shoulders , sabretooths head was slammed against the ground by sasquath and nothing happened but i guess captain america with his peak human strength is stronger and again LLLLLoooooollllllllll at you laughing laughing eek! If Cap is so easy to gut.... than why didnt anyone ever do it? If you dont think that with his shield cap can decapitate sabes...well, then your just as stupid as i thought you were, so no harm, nor foul

As for sabes strength, im gonna need some feats, recent ones will help.

And Captain America's head has been used as a human wrecking ball before, I aint worried about his durability

Lord S
Quick question: Where/when did Sabretooth get Adamantium? I remember he had it in the late 90s, but it was taken away by Apocalypse and given to Wolverine.

respect_cyclops
If Cap is so easy to gut.... than why didnt anyone ever do it? If you dont think that with his shield cap can decapitate sabes...well, then your just as stupid as i thought you were, so no harm, nor foul

As for sabes strength, im gonna need some feats, recent ones will help.

And Captain America's head has been used as a human wrecking ball before, I aint worried about his durability

gosh ho can you be so dumb? and you got the nerve to say i amstupid? damnnn you are just a walking joke seriously,you really think cap can decapitate adamantium laces head off his shoulders? and yes its lacd with adamantium so in order to clean his head off his shoulders he got to cut true the damantium which he cant and never will able to do, if it was possible then wolverine would cut his head long time ago but he couldnt he only could with the mirishima sword which also proves us that recent sabretooth got adamantium and only with the mirishima sword wolverine was able to cut his head off

caps head if too durable? AHAHAHAHAHA you are just a blind fanboy and a dumb one... cap doesnt have any super durability or nothing... sabretooth was showed to tear limbd from people... read wolverine#142-#143 even before sabretooths last upgrade he tore an arm like nothing... captain america no matter how strong he is (which is only peak human) but his durability is just human durability like punisher kraven and all the others so sabretooths will be able to tear his head off with 1 arm

debating with you just make people dumber so stop being a blind fanboy

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Lord S
Quick question: Where/when did Sabretooth get Adamantium? I remember he had it in the late 90s, but it was taken away by Apocalypse and given to Wolverine.

he got it back from weapon x in wolverine VOL2 dont remember the exact issue

King KAM
gosh ho can you be so dumb? and you got the nerve to say i amstupid? damnnn you are just a walking joke seriously,you really think cap can decapitate adamantium laces head off his shoulders? and yes its lacd with adamantium so in order to clean his head off his shoulders he got to cut true the damantium which he cant and never will able to do, if it was possible then wolverine would cut his head long time ago but he couldnt he only could with the mirishima sword which also proves us that recent sabretooth got adamantium and only with the mirishima sword wolverine was able to cut his head off

caps head if too durable? AHAHAHAHAHA you are just a blind fanboy and a dumb one... cap doesnt have any super durability or nothing... sabretooth was showed to tear limbd from people... read wolverine#142-#143 even before sabretooths last upgrade he tore an arm like nothing... captain america no matter how strong he is (which is only peak human) but his durability is just human durability like punisher kraven and all the others so sabretooths will be able to tear his head off with 1 arm

debating with you just make people dumber so stop being a blind fanboy Im a dumb fanboy yet, you say that cap is just human in durability...yeah... read a book

as for that his joints and such are laced, than how does he keep getting all these limbs removed?

respect_cyclops
Im a dumb fanboy yet, you say that cap is just human in durability...yeah... read a book

as for that his joints and such are laced, than how does he keep getting all these limbs removed?

captain america is peak human at strength speed durability act act but his body is just bones flesh and nothing more.. yes he is more durable then the averege joe but come one... sabretooth is class 15 at strength you really think minor things like that will bother him? if captain america is a little bit more durable thenthe averege man? he will tear his head off like a toy

are you dumb??? when the helll did sabretooth got any limb removed??? only in his last fight vs wolverine and just because wolverine used the mirishima sword which can cut adamantium .... are you that dumb or your just joking with me? confused

Mindset
respect_cyclops stop flaming

BUSTER1
Im a dumb fanboy yet, you say that cap is just human in durability...yeah... read a book

King KAM, if anything respect_cyclops is the fanboy. Starts calling anyone dumb, if they don't agree with his opinion that Sabretooth is unbeatable. I bet he thinks that Sabes can beat Galactus

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Mindset
respect_cyclops stop flaming

reading

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by BUSTER1
King KAM, if anything respect_cyclops is the fanboy. Starts calling anyone dumb, if they don't agree with his opinion that Sabretooth is unbeatable. I bet he thinks that Sabes can beat Galactus

unbeatable? thinking that sabretooth can take street levelers like cap is not something out of the mind you know

Nestical
i think sabertooth is too much of a beast for cap'n crunch

Badabing

debating with you just make people dumber so stop being a blind fanboy Consider this a warning.

BentonGrey
I've really got to say that it sounds like Cap is being underestimated somewhat here. Now, obviously Creed has been beefed up since I was reading, so Cap has a harder fight, but it isn't like he hasn't consistently beaten guys much more powerful than he is. That shield can do some serious damage, and in other discussions I've seen the idea of blunt trauma turning Wolverine into a vegetable (for a short time) by basically turning his brain into pulp inside his unbreakable skull. With Cap's extensive knowledge of Wolverine, I could certainly see him coming up with a strategy to put Creed down for a time. This is not to say that he would sweep, obviously Sabertooth is more powerful than he used to be, so it seems that Steve would be lucky to tie, but he would hardly be slaughtered as some have indicated.

Battlehammer
oh pleases this is retarded. sabertooth wins easily. He holds ever phsycial advantage and his durability plus Healing factor makes it pritty much impossiable for capt to win.

RobinDrake

Wikipedia: However, Sabretooth does not have adamantium connective tissues in his joints and wrists, only adamantium bones, therefore his limbs can be severed as can be seen in a recent confrontation with the Black Panther in which Wolverine intervened and cut off one of Sabretooth's hands at the area where the wrist bends

Just for anyone who is curious, about sabes adamantium situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.