Wonderwoman vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no bfr,to the death

who wins?

Scuzz2.0
WW cant hurt juggs! he would eventually catch her then grind her into Wonder Paste

Kasper Gutman
Just curious what does bfr stand for, i see it all over the place. Oh and Juggy for the win. WW could stalemate the fight for awhile but eventually Juggs will win. Juggs will always give problems for the hulks, Superman's and WW of the world who cannot do something exotic like port Juggs away or try to cut off his link to his demon's powers. I see using Juggs inertia then tossing him some place as a tactic but that's about it. Juggs can be sent flying by physical blows like what Nimrod did to him but a well written Juggs is a heavy wrecker.

fangirl101
I guess it depends of If Wondy's Rope would make cain vulnerable or not. Or if her Magical tiara could pierce his skin like Shatter Star's sword. Other than that, She wouldn't let him touch her, and she couldn't hurt him.

Scuzz2.0
BFR= battle field removal

Scuzz2.0
was cain not depowered when SS cut him? im no sure

Nihilist
juggs in a stomp

Galvaclaw
If only wonderwoman had some sort of unbreakable lasso that she could tie juggernaut up with...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
If only wonderwoman had some sort of unbreakable lasso that she could tie juggernaut up with...
still aint gonna do shite to him

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
still aint gonna do shite to him
But render him immobile where He can't move.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
But render him immobile where He can't move.
if he's already moving it wont stop him,there's nothing she can do to harm him

fangirl101
if he's already moving it wont stop him,there's nothing she can do to harm him
You mean before she wraps him up before he makes one step? Yeah. I guess you forgot that she's like thousands of times faster than he is.

Nestical
I guess it depends of If Wondy's Rope would make cain vulnerable or not. Or if her Magical tiara could pierce his skin like Shatter Star's sword. Other than that, She wouldn't let him touch her, and she couldn't hurt him.

so youre saying shes just gonna avoid him all day,just fly around in her little jet & not let him touch her?yeah thats sounds like shes in this fight "to the death".i doubt her little lasso is gonna do much against cain.so if its a balls to the wall fight juggs stomps her

Nihilist
Originally posted by Nestical
so youre saying shes just gonna avoid him all day,just fly around in her little jet & not let him touch her?yeah thats sounds like shes in this fight "to the death".i doubt her little lasso is gonna do much against cain.so if its a balls to the wall fight juggs stomps her
thumb up

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
Her Jet? When was the last time you read a Wonder Woman comic?

http://img212.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img212&image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlatitans3wwasteroid1oi.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ2.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warofthegods04376lj.jpg

This one is for fun...
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unlimaccess66tm.jpg

Nihilist
Her Jet? When was the last time you read a Wonder Woman comic?

http://img212.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img212&image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlatitans3wwasteroid1oi.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ2.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warofthegods04376lj.jpg

This one is for fun...
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unlimaccess66tm.jpg

meh,still juggs

fangirl101
meh,still juggs
Figures. You haven't read jack with Wonder Woman. And met with proof, you just become indifferent. She wraps juggs up in her lasso before he can blink.

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

Nihilist
you posted a non canon juggs/diana encountererm
once she lassos him what ,stand and watch him ftw .
please she cant harm him

spawnwest
no bfr and til death...

Jugg is too slow to touch WW....and WW is too fast...she'll have him tied up before he could move

But there's no way Jugg is winning this

Val-E-Doosh
Don't see how Wondy wins, what with being 10x inferior to other top tiers.

fangirl101
you posted a non canon juggs/diana encountererm
once she lassos him what ,stand and watch him ftw .
please she cant harm him
The non canon scan was for fun as I stated. But once he's tied up, the best she can do is either make him show her his human form via the lasso truth compelling power, or cut his head off if her tiara works. You can't kill the juggernaut any other way except with plot powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by spawnwest
no bfr and til death...

Jugg is too slow to touch WW....and WW is too fast...she'll have him tied up before he could move

But there's no way Jugg is winning this WW cant harm him. There is no way for her to wins this.

Nihilist
The non canon scan was for fun as I stated. But once he's tied up, the best she can do is either make him show her his human form via the lasso truth compelling power, or cut his head off if her tiara works. You can't kill the juggernaut any other way except with plot powers.

her lasso aint overpowering the gem/cyttoraks powernope

thors hammer or wolverine adimantium claws cant harm him,so i very much doubt her tiara will nahuh

fangirl101
her lasso aint overpowering the gem/cyttoraks powernope

thors hammer or wolverine adimantium claws cant harm him,so i very much doubt her tiara will nahuh
Her lasso doesn't work like you think it works. It's worked on beings mightier than Juggs power. All she has to do is ask cain what is his human form like? She isn't over riding the enchantment. Cain would have to give up the enchantment to show her his form. And the Tiara has killed a God. it's magically enchanted. thor's hammer isn't sharp and wolverine's claws are not magical.

ultimatethor
Jugs for d win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs in a stomp

darthgoober
Her lasso doesn't work like you think it works. It's worked on beings mightier than Juggs power. All she has to do is ask cain what is his human form like? She isn't over riding the enchantment. Cain would have to give up the enchantment to show her his form. And the Tiara has killed a God. it's magically enchanted. thor's hammer isn't sharp and wolverine's claws are not magical.
Wasn't Brainiacs mental defenses able to shield him from the lasso's powers when he was in DD's body? Isn't Jugg's helmet on of the best mental defenses in comics?

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wasn't Brainiacs mental defenses able to shield him from the lasso's powers when he was in DD's body? Isn't Jugg's helmet on of the best mental defenses in comics?

Once he's tied up, and can't move, I dont' see a problem with her knocking off.

darthgoober
Once he's tied up, and can't move, I dont' see a problem with her knocking off.
Without the "mind control" aspects of the lasso, there's nothing to stop Juggs from stepping out of the lasso like DS did or using to bring her within range like Brainiac did. If she tried a blitz she'd have to deal with the momentum negating aspect of his forcefield and wouldn't be moving at anywhere near her top speed. This is of course, assuming that her lasso would bypass the forcefield in the first place.

Knowsbleed33
Wrapping him up before he starts moving won't render him permenantly immobile. As long as the ground his standing on is stable he'll just drag her along behind him.

fangirl101
Without the "mind control" aspects of the lasso, there's nothing to stop Juggs from stepping out of the lasso like DS did or using to bring her within range like Brainiac did. If she tried a blitz she'd have to deal with the momentum negating aspect of his forcefield and wouldn't be moving at anywhere near her top speed. This is of course, assuming that her lasso would bypass the forcefield in the first place. You assume that she won't tie him up from head to toe like she did amazo. He won't be stepping out of that. She is versed at tying the knot so that the subject is rendered imobile since you know, the lasso won't work on amazo either.

darthgoober
You assume that she won't tie him up from head to toe like she did amazo. He won't be stepping out of that. She is versed at tying the knot so that the subject is rendered imobile since you know, the lasso won't work on amazo either.
And I assume that because she knows virtually nothing about Juggs. She doesn't KNOW that he's got an uber mental defense so she's far more likely to use the same tactic she tried against Brainiac.

fangirl101
And I assume that because she knows virtually nothing about Juggs. She doesn't KNOW that he's got an uber mental defense so she's far more likely to use the same tactic she tried against Brainiac.
No. Each person is given general knowlege. And you assume that brainiac in doomsday's body would be anything like juggernaut. That is assuming too much. She would also know that he's unstopable and unhurtable. That alone would make her tie him up like she did Amazo.
Oh and Doomsday happens to be stronger and faster than Juggernaut. I can see him catching her off gaurd, especially with brainiacs mind and KNOWLEGE of the JLA.

darthgoober
No. Each person is given general knowlege. And you assume that brainiac in doomsday's body would be anything like juggernaut. That is assuming too much. She would also know that he's unstopable and unhurtable. That alone would make her tie him up like she did Amazo.
Oh and Doomsday happens to be stronger and faster than Juggernaut. I can see him catching her off gaurd, especially with brainiacs mind and KNOWLEGE of the JLA.

Wrong. Each person is given BASIC knowledge, not general knowledge. And a good idea of what basic knowledge constitutes is info that the majority of people on their home planet is aware of. How many people on Marvel Earth do you think know about Jugg's at all, let alone his powers and defenses? She MIGHT know that he's an uber brick, and I've yet to see her use that tactic against an unknown brick right out of the gate.

fangirl101
Wrong. Each person is given BASIC knowledge, not general knowledge. And a good idea of what basic knowledge constitutes is info that the majority of people on their home planet is aware of. How many people on Marvel Earth do you think know about Jugg's at all, let alone his powers and defenses? She MIGHT know that he's an uber brick, and I've yet to see her use that tactic against an unknown brick right out of the gate.
It doesn't matter if she missteps. She's still strong and fast enough take a blow and just tie him up.

darthgoober
It doesn't matter if she missteps. She's still strong and fast enough take a blow and just tie him up.
Not with his FF up(which negates momentum and would thus, reduce her speed).

fangirl101
Not with his FF up(which negates momentum and would thus, reduce her speed).
It only reduces speed of something that doesn't have it's own push. Like thor's hammer. And only going towards him.

darthgoober
It only reduces speed of something that doesn't have it's own push. Like thor's hammer. And only going towards him.
Proof?

fangirl101
Proof?
The Hammer picked up speed going away from juggs as he rode it back to Thor. And Hulks Fist have hit Juggs and didn't appear ro slow down.

Knowsbleed33

There's nothing at all to indicate this is true. Juggernaut states that his shield is slowing the hammer down, nothing that it's only because it doesn't have its own push.

darthgoober
The Hammer picked up speed going away from juggs as he rode it back to Thor.
So you're saying that Jugg's himself was using the hammers momentum for his own purposes on the return trip... then it's hardly an indication since he WANTED it to travel back to Thor.

And Hulks Fist have hit Juggs and didn't appear ro slow down.
And how many of those hits landed on Jugg's raised force field?

Avlon
Wonder Woman ftw.

Doomsday was simply too fast to get entangled in Diana's lasso (he ended up tying her up with it) and that's not something I see happening with Juggs.

fangirl101
So you're saying that Jugg's himself was using the hammers momentum for his own purposes on the return trip... then it's hardly an indication since he WANTED it to travel back to Thor.

And how many of those hits landed on Jugg's force field?
The Hammer had already started to travel back. Or Diana could just pray for the Godwave while flying and pummel juggs until his enchantment breaks. Or she uses her sleep touch. blah blah.

Avlon
The Hammer had already started to travel back. Or Diana could just pray for the Godwave while flying and pummel juggs until his enchantment breaks. Or she uses her sleep touch. blah blah.

Why would Diana even need the Godwave when the lasso can get the job done just fine?

Her damn "jet" is a forcefield of it's own when she wants it to be isn't it?

darthgoober
And WW might be able to fly away from Juggs really fast, I'm not denying that. But if she tries to get in close to go h2h or throw her tiara/lasso in his direction she's going to have to overcome that FF. And I don't see her body being able to withstand the damage done by the GW long enough to break through and actually take out Juggs.

DeathKap
I think Juggernaut wins.

fangirl101
And WW might be able to fly away from Juggs really fast, I'm not denying that. But if she tries to get in close to go h2h or throw her tiara/lasso in his direction she's going to have to overcome that FF. And I don't see her body being able to withstand the damage done by the GW long enough to break through and actually take out Juggs.
Would be. She fought long enough before hand. But she'd only need it to take out the shield and then lasso him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Avlon
Wonder Woman ftw.

Doomsday was simply too fast to get entangled in Diana's lasso (he ended up tying her up with it) and that's not something I see happening with Juggs.

Ok, so WW has her lasso wrapped around Juggernaut. What next?

Badabing
Been done. Use the search.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.