Post ROTJ Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Icy Ninja
I hear that most of this stuff is trash but I would like to learn more about the characters by some other means then wookieepedia. The only ones I have read is the comic versions of the thrawn trilogy, what is a good book or series that I should continue off of?

Cpt. Valerian
You can also download them from the internet.

Icy Ninja
I am using that Russian website and just putting them on a word document but do you know of any good books that take place in that time period

truejedi
well, unless you want to avoid getting lost in upcoming books later, you should probably read LOTF, at least enough to get the plot details.... IMO Inferno was pretty good, and the one near the beginning where Han and Boba assassinate han's cousin solo.

Captain REX
There is much, much more he would have to read in order to understand LOTF, if all he has read are the Thrawn books (which are great, btw).

truejedi
oh, yeah, for some reason i was thinking this was post NJO books... yeah, okay, lots of good post ROTJ books, the JA series was excellent,
If you read Outbound Flight, then Survivors Quest is really good read, though i would prefer to read SQ, then OF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.