Rune King Thor vs Superman Prime/Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Hulk
Prime has the Guradian amp.

They fight. Who wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
RKThor was easily dusting up Mangog and Loki was was uber powerful at that point. He was treating them like children with his spells. Monarch got straight up pwned by Prime. RKThor could defeat both Prime and Monarch at the same time.

Proof is in the pudding.

How in the world would Monarch even defeat him? RKThor wins.

I am amused when you try and bait me.

Enyalus
Under normal circumstances, I'd say RKT wins. But, I don't know that he'd be able to survive that universe-destroying explosion, and so I'm learning towards a stalemate.

(BTW, Thank you Quan for the issue #'s big grin)

Red Hulk
I am amused at your accusations without evidence.

Far as I can tell, this just sprung into my mind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
I am amused at your accusations without evidence.

Far as I can tell, this just sprung into my mind. I put up the statement and you posted the thread. I guess you really are bored. The last time you tired this is when I pwned you with Magus' soul suck against Prime. stick out tongue

Red Hulk
I put up the statement and you posted the thread. I guess you really are bored. The last time you tired this is when I pwned you with Magus' soul suck against Prime. stick out tongue Coincidence at best.

Quan, in your mind you win every debate, I don't even know why you make comments about your debating when you're the only one that thinks it. You're like the kid who thinks he's better than everyone, no matter what happens. erm

Enyalus
"Your overconfidence is your weakness."

Sorry. Nerd moment.

tsscls
Snapper Carr wins.

quanchi112
Coincidence at best.

Quan, in your mind you win every debate, I don't even know why you make comments about your debating when you're the only one that thinks it. You're like the kid who thinks he's better than everyone, no matter what happens. erm I have changed my mind many times. It isnt a coincidence. I dont really care though either way.

Who wins this thread and why in your opinion,kid?

Red Hulk
I have changed my mind many times. It isnt a coincidence. I dont really care though either way.

Who wins this thread and why in your opinion,kid? OK... confused

Why do you keep calling me a kid? Do you presume yourself to be a superior because you're older in age? If I didn't know you were older than me, I'd think you were 10-12, so I don't know what you think saying that over and over is doing.

If I created the thread for an answer, then how should I know?
Like seriously... Jesus...

quanchi112
OK... confused

Why do you keep calling me a kid? Do you presume yourself to be a superior because you're older in age? If I didn't know you were older than me, I'd think you were 10-12, so I don't know what you think saying that over and over is doing.

If I created the thread for an answer, then how should I know?
Like seriously... Jesus... I dont mean anything by it. I never once said that I was your superior. You are a kid. your 17. When you hit 18 Ill call you a man but not before then.

Most posters have formed an opinion unless they are ignorant over a character in a thread. Which one dont you know enough about to form an opinion of your own?

Red Hulk
I dont mean anything by it. I never once said that I was your superior. You are a kid. your 17. When you hit 18 Ill call you a man but not before then.

Most posters have formed an opinion unless they are ignorant over a character in a thread. Which one dont you know enough about to form an opinion of your own? Calling someone 'kid' as opposed to their name in every sentence is derogatory. no expression

All of them. Teach me Quan!

quanchi112
Calling someone 'kid' as opposed to their name in every sentence is derogatory. no expression

All of them. Teach me Quan! Your 17. Quit being so sensitive.

Add me on msn and Ill show you the ways of Quan.

Enyalus
Don't do it! He likes soliciting sex from minors.

Red Hulk
Your 17. Quit being so sensitive.

Add me on msn and Ill show you the ways of Quan. I'm not. I'm just wondering how you somehow became Jesus.
And after that I'll add Nvr, and Great Galen... no expression

Originally posted by Enyalus
Don't do it! He likes soliciting sex from minors. I wouldn't mind that, it's just the fact that it'd be like talking to a log everytime I came on MSN.

tsscls
Your 17. Quit being so sensitive.

Add me on msn and Ill show you the ways of Quan.

He'll give BFR a new meaning for you. rolling on floor laughing laughing

Nestical
Don't do it! He likes soliciting sex from minors.

laughing

quanchi112
Don't do it! He likes soliciting sex from minors. sick Originally posted by Red Hulk
I'm not. I'm just wondering how you somehow became Jesus.
And after that I'll add Nvr, and Great Galen... no expression

I wouldn't mind that, it's just the fact that it'd be like talking to a log everytime I came on MSN. Oh bran. I wanted to sharpen your debating skills which have been off lately. You lost the drive a long time ago. But,suit yourself.Originally posted by tsscls
He'll give BFR a new meaning for you. rolling on floor laughing laughing sick

iceman24567
Wow this thread has turned into softcore no further comments.

zeel
RKT

Dark-Jaxx
RKThor wins.

I am amused when you try and bait me. B-but I thought that in a rematch Monarch would pwn Prime!? eek!

Lol, fvckin idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Hulk
Oh bran. I wanted to sharpen your debating skills which have been off lately. You lost the drive a long time ago. But,suit yourself. laughing out loud

Do you just make shit up as you go along?

First you're not insulting me, then it's my fault for me addressing your words; then you don't think you're my superior, yet you're going to sharpen my debating skills and I can't really debate anymore (not to mention how nothing you said would even come close to doing so)?

Lulz.

I don't even know how I get dragged into these dumb arguments with you though. I've got to stop... it's like hitting my head repeatedly against a wall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
B-but I thought that in a rematch Monarch would pwn Prime!? eek!

Lol, fvckin idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic) He could. It would be fifty/fifty imo. Monarch wouldnt piss around if he met up with him again. Originally posted by Red Hulk
laughing out loud

Do you just make shit up as you go along?

First you're not insulting me, then it's my fault for me addressing your words; then you don't think you're my superior, yet you're going to sharpen my debating skills and I can't really debate anymore (not to mention how nothing you said would even come close to doing so)?

Lulz.

I don't even know how I get dragged into these dumb arguments with you though. I've got to stop... it's like hitting my head repeatedly against a wall. Whatever you say kid. I tried to help you but it seems you dont want it.

Badabing
Quan, stop baiting....Kid.

Everyone else no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.