DP Tyrant vs Superman 1m

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Depowered Tyrant

VS

Supers 1 million

Who wins? Happy Dance

Enyalus
Tyrant wrecks him every time.

However, I will fully admit to being biased in this particular thread.

tsscls
I'm going with RKT on this one.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by tsscls
I'm going with RKT on this one. RKT isn't even in this thread. Anyway, Depowered Tyrant takes it every time.

guy222
tyrant

occultdestroyer
crylaugh0

That has to be the most stupid post EVER in the history of this forum

Nestical
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
crylaugh0

That has to be the most stupid post EVER in the history of this forum

that is phucking hilarious!!!

anyways tyrant wins this

skygunner41
tyrant lose...

doomsday49

LMAO! I think this kid was serious too.

Enyalus
Originally posted by doomsday49
LMAO! I think this kid was serious too.

You'd be wrong. He was referencing another thread.

Lord Prime
Superman 1m

fangirl101
Based upon feats, I'd have to say Superman 1m. Superman used force vision to move a half a galaxy back. Punched thru time while weak. That is easily skyfather bordering low abstract power. Tyrant could barely put down Thanos and even struggled a bit with Gladiator's eyebeams If I remember correctly.

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
Based upon feats, I'd have to say Superman 1m. Superman used force vision to move a half a galaxy back. Punched thru time while weak. That is easily skyfather bordering low abstract power. Tyrant could barely put down Thanos and even struggled a bit with Gladiator's eyebeams If I remember correctly.

what a surprise.too bad supes goes down hard

vlaaad12345
Why does depowered tyrant get wanked so much,all he did of real worth compared to supes 1 mill is knock thanos around something arguably supes 1 mill could do too,gladiators eyebeams gave tyrant pause,supes 1millions force vision is more impressive than pretty much any attack tyrant ever took,supes 1 mill still has over a dozern other powers,boomtubes,can calculte billions of scenarions simultaneously,his speed says tyrant won't ever touch him,tyrant gets outmaneuvered and eventually outplayed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Why does depowered tyrant get wanked so much,all he did of real worth compared to supes 1 mill is knock thanos around something arguably supes 1 mill could do too,gladiators eyebeams gave tyrant pause,supes 1millions force vision is more impressive than pretty much any attack tyrant ever took,supes 1 mill still has over a dozern other powers,boomtubes,can calculte billions of scenarions simultaneously,his speed says tyrant won't ever touch him,tyrant gets outmaneuvered and eventually outplayed.

Yes, because of Supes 1M's numerous combat feats....

vlaaad12345
Doesn't have to have an extensive array of fights when we have been shown several times his powers and what they can do,nothing I named is beyond his powers.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes, because of Supes 1M's numerous combat feats....
And Tyrant does.

Enyalus
And Tyrant does.

Oh no you didn't, girlfriend!

Depowered Tyrant managed to defeat two low-herald characters (Ganymede, Jack of Hearts), three mid-herald characters (Terrax, Morg, BRB) and two high-herald characters (Gladiator, Surfer) simultaneously - easily and without a scratch to show for it. He later takes on an amped Thanos (transcendent level character before the amp) and ends up leaving Thanos looking in worse shape than when he took on Odin, yet again - without a mark on Tyrant at all.

The guy's durability and strength are off the charts, at the very least..

Red Hulk
easily and without a scratch to show for it. Terrax managed to get his ax to cut Tyrant's tubes (no injury of course, but it is a scratch). stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Terrax managed to get his ax to cut Tyrant's tubes (no injury of course, but it is a scratch). stick out tongue

I was sure I could count on you to skew the evidence in favor of Tyrant, not the other way around!! sad

fangirl101
Oh no you didn't, girlfriend!

Depowered Tyrant managed to defeat two low-herald characters (Ganymede, Jack of Hearts), three mid-herald characters (Terrax, Morg, BRB) and two high-herald characters (Gladiator, Surfer) simultaneously - easily and without a scratch to show for it. He later takes on an amped Thanos (transcendent level character before the amp) and ends up leaving Thanos looking in worse shape than when he took on Odin, yet again - without a mark on Tyrant at all.

The guy's durability and strength are off the charts, at the very least..
actually terrax and morg were too busy fighting each other. And everyone took thier turns one by one fighting tyrant. And no one on the team had the power of Superman 1m. So his durability hasn't been tested at that level. Also ganymede managed to hurt him. the weakest of the group.

Enyalus
And no one on the team had the power of Superman 1m. So his durability hasn't been tested at that level. Also ganymede managed to hurt him. the weakest of the group.

As far as Ganymede goes, she gets a cheap shot from behind, to which he doesn't back down or flinch, and then puts her down with his eye beams in the very next panel. Couldn't have hurt him too badly.

Also, can you even quantify 1M's strength? You want to say greater than current Supes? Okay. By how much? You really can't. He took an amped Thanos' best, who is also superior to Superman's strength. Gladiator he took without issue, who is on par with Supes. Punching through time is a vague feat. How much strength is needed? And he was punching an already closed portal - not like he was hitting the air so hard it warped time, or something equally crazy.

fangirl101
As far as Ganymede goes, she gets a cheap shot from behind, to which he doesn't back down or flinch, and then puts her down with his eye beams in the very next panel. Couldn't have hurt him too badly.

Also, can you even quantify 1M's strength? You want to say greater than current Supes? Okay. By how much? You really can't. Punching through time is a vague feat. How much strength is needed? And he was punching an already closed portal - not like he was hitting the air so hard it warped time, or something equally crazy.
He was punching thru the Time barrier itself. which is why He was aging as he punched. That takes skyfather/abstract level strength. And his force vision held back half a galaxy. The whole team tyrant fought didn't have that type of power combined. And that is just his force vision.

Allankles
Superman 1m 10/10. As people have already stated in weakened form he did some feats no one that faced DP Tyrant could achieve.

Enyalus
And his force vision held back half a galaxy. The whole team tyrant fought didn't have that type of power combined. And that is just his force vision.

That's not a combat feat, plus is horribly inconsistant considering that he needed to help Kyle contain a supernova. It was also only momentarily, as he states he couldn't hold it for long. Gladiator's been said to be able to collapse stars with his bare hands. That's considerably strong. And would be useful in a combat situation.

skygunner41
Gladiator's been said to be able to collapse stars with his bare hands.

Scan..?

fangirl101
That's not a combat feat, plus is horribly inconsistant considering that he needed to help Kyle contain a supernova. It was also only momentarily, as he states he couldn't hold it for long. Gladiator's been said to be able to collapse stars with his bare hands. That's considerably strong. And would be useful in a combat situation.
Um your acting as if it was a supernova from a regular star. It was the Super Sun Solaris which was able to literally destroy hundreds of not thousdans of uber Justice legions. Guys who had all kinds of reality warping powers and such.

Enyalus
Um your acting as if it was a supernova from a regular star. It was the Super Sun Solaris which was able to literally destroy hundreds of not thousdans of uber Justice legions. Guys who had all kinds of reality warping powers and such.

Solaris wasn't the Super Sun, but you have a point. However, Solaris also wasn't nearly as large as a normal star, and thus you could make a case for the supernova emitted by Solaris being weaker than your average, supermassive star novas.

I could probably find a scan somewhere, but I'm not feeling that nice today. So - it's in She-Hulk volume 3, #7.

By the way, you should wish me a happy birthday. If you're on EST, anyway. Might lighten my mood. stick out tongue

Red Hulk
What the hell's a deep throat tyrant anyway? Carmen Luvana?

Enyalus
What the hell's a deep throat tyrant anyway? Carmen Luvana?

That would be DT Tyrant. This is Double Penetration Tyrant.

Red Hulk
That would be DT Tyrant. This is Double Penetration Tyrant. Aw, Aurora Snow then... actually, I'd still go with Carmen Luvana.

Enyalus
Likewise.

Red Hulk
I don't know why I was thinking of deep throats though... confused

Enyalus
I don't know why I was thinking of deep throats though... confused

Tyrant does have that large, cybernetic looking neck and throat...

Red Hulk
Tyrant does have that large, cybernetic looking neck and throat... *snap*
That's it!

fangirl101
As if any of you boys are big enough to fit Tyrant's throat.

Avlon
Terrax managed to get his ax to cut Tyrant's tubes (no injury of course, but it is a scratch). stick out tongue

Ganymede pressed a button on the back of his head to make his eyes glow! eek!

Galan007
plus is horribly inconsistant considering that he needed to help Kyle contain a supernova. and.... what's inconsistent about that? solaris = the greatest foe the JLA had ever faced.

It was also only momentarily, as he states he couldn't hold it for long. no he didn't. after S1M cements kyle's construct, he merely states that his concentration had to remain on that task until solaris burned through his supply of hydrogen . his ability to contain solaris was never in question:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_kr1.jpg

Gladiator's been said to be able to collapse stars with his bare hands. That's considerably strong. And would be useful in a combat situation.
-S1M-

"I measure my stride in parsecs"
"Match my strength with stars"
"A trifle..... The work of a nanosecond":

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_sm1-1.jpg

*shrugs*

KuRuPT Thanosi
People listed foes that Tyrant fought and left out Galactus? It could be argued that without outside help Tyrant was going to defeat the Big G and rather easily. That trumps any combat feat S1M has.

skygunner41
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
People listed foes that Tyrant fought and left out Galactus? It could be argued that without outside help Tyrant was going to defeat the Big G and rather easily. That trumps any combat feat S1M has.

really ..how powerful is Galan at time ?

Avlon

Wasn't that by taking over his ships tech? Supes 1M also has technopathy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No they exchanged energy blasts back and forth before that ever happened. The Big G had to try something else and decided to then try and use his ship which obviously was a bad idea. To answer a previous question he wasn't weak and had fed prior to the confrontation.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, I ask again who has Superman 1M fought that was equal to all of the mid to high level heralds, thanos and the Big G that tyrant fougnt?

horrorwolf
Tyrant kills him. 1 mil should put up a decent fight for a bit though.

Mindset
Depowered Tyrant was fighting evenly with a fed Galactus?

Enyalus
People listed foes that Tyrant fought and left out Galactus?

Because it's depowered Tyrant. And Tyrant was at full power when fighting Galactus.

Originally posted by Galan007
no he didn't. after S1M cements kyle's construct, he merely states that his concentration had to remain on that task until solaris burned through his supply of hydrogen . his ability to contain solaris was never in question:

My 'momentarily' comment was in reference to him holding back half a galaxy.

As if any of you boys are big enough to fit Tyrant's throat.

Pfft. I've got pictures to prove otherwise, Sweet Cheeks. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
He also fought a Galactus when he was DP as well and would've probably killed him if not for interference. Mindset he wasn't weak and if I remember correctly said he just fed knowing the battle was coming.

fangirl101
So, I ask again who has Superman 1M fought that was equal to all of the mid to high level heralds, thanos and the Big G that tyrant fougnt?
The Justice Legions thru out history would pwn Tyrant and the heralds. Solaris had them for lunch. and Superman's Force Vision held Solaris in check. Tyrant didn't show that he could pwn a solar system let alone half a galaxy. Or else he would have punked Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Justice Legions thru out history would pwn Tyrant and the heralds. Solaris had them for lunch. and Superman's Force Vision held Solaris in check. Tyrant didn't show that he could pwn a solar system let alone half a galaxy. Or else he would have punked Thanos.

The Justice Legions would pwn Tyrant, heralds and Big G.. Wow fangirl simply wow. Are you on drugs fangirl galaxies were destroyed when Big G and Tyrant fought for thousands of years the first time. Your claiming even a DP couldn't pwn a galaxy and your even claiming FP tyrant couldn't when clearly galaxies were destroyed just from collateral damage lol.

horrorwolf
The Justice Legions thru out history would pwn Tyrant and the heralds.
laughing

....No. Its bad enough to think they would defeat Tyrant, but throwing in "pwn" is too funny.

Galactus and Tyrant both have both fed on and laid waste to a multitude of Galaxies over Thousands of years. While in exile after failing vs Galactus he easily destroyed countless more before their second fight while amping himself.

What do you mean he can't take out a half galaxy??? confused

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mindset
Depowered Tyrant was fighting evenly with a fed Galactus?

If we call being blasted through the side of the ship then having some pips ripped out and then using two Plot Devices to win, then Yes we, from my point of view, call it a fair fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
was he not also giving blasts that was hurting Big G? Regardless if you call them plot devices was he not on the verge of winning?

occultdestroyer
Which Superman 1M?

Nestical
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Which Superman 1M?

the one thats losing this fight

fangirl101
The marvel wanking around here is so ugly. What the heck is this? CBR? HC?

kgkg
"I measure my stride in parsecs"
"Match my strength with stars"
"A trifle..... The work of a nanosecond":

sounds like Gladiator big grin

Estacado
Didn't SM 1M hold a galaxy or something like that?

skygunner41
The marvel wanking around here is so ugly. What the heck is this? CBR? HC?

It the combination of both.

PowerCosmic
This would be a good match. But people have to know that it took two ultimate Nullifer shots to take down Depowered Tyrant. Ultimate Nullifier is something even Galactus feared. That shows some great durability. And the ability to make an amped Thanos flee is a feat in itself, by tearing him apart.

Thanos although was also losing to Odin, looked in better shape than he did against his battle with Tyrant.

I'm not sure, but do you guys think Tyrant was toying with the Heralds?

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, Fangirl I say again your claiming Tyrant can't pwn a galaxy when clearly he did at full power and it's pretty clear with his fight with Galactus, heralds and amped thanos in his depowered state he could certainly pwn a galaxy. Your DC wanking is the only thing that is out of control. Run this by me again the Justice Legion would pwn Tyrant lol

fangirl101
So, Fangirl I say again your claiming Tyrant can't pwn a galaxy when clearly he did at full power and it's pretty clear with his fight with Galactus, heralds and amped thanos in his depowered state he could certainly pwn a galaxy. Your DC wanking is the only thing that is out of control. Run this by me again the Justice Legion would pwn Tyrant lol The Justice LEGIONS thru out time. And Tyrant Didn't pwn any galaxies. At least not on panel. We dont' know if he did it alone, or with Big G, or how long it took etc. Thanos has never pwned a solar system and you claim he can pwn a galaxy? stop it now.

KuRuPT Thanosi
When did I claim such a thing? What do you mean it's not on panel it was said on panel that the collateral damage from their fight destroyed many galaxies. Your going to say that this was all Big G doing the collateral damage as that isn't a very logical assumption. Clearly he can destroy galaxies of that there should be no question.

Enyalus
The Justice LEGIONS thru out time. And Tyrant Didn't pwn any galaxies. At least not on panel. We dont' know if he did it alone, or with Big G, or how long it took etc. Thanos has never pwned a solar system and you claim he can pwn a galaxy? stop it now.

At full power, his and Galactus' battle were destroying entire galaxies. I believe it's Thanos who informs the readers of it.

But for the record, Supes holding half a galaxy together for a few seconds/minutes doesn't qualify as pwning a galaxy, either. I don't think you were making that claim, but just in case...

fangirl101
At full power, his and Galactus' battle were destroying entire galaxies. I believe it's Thanos who informs the readers of it.

But for the record, Supes holding half a galaxy together for a few seconds/minutes doesn't qualify as pwning a galaxy, either. I don't think you were making that claim, but just in case...
Thanos never confirmed anything because Thanos wasn't there. he only speculated about what the damage might have caused. and even then, we dont' know if they pwned galaxies as part of thier battles together, how long it took, did they destroy galaxies parts at a time etc. The thanos example fails. And even then, that was full powered Tyrant. we are talking about dp tyrant who had trouble with gladiator's eye beams.

Enyalus
Thanos never confirmed anything because Thanos wasn't there. he only speculated about what the damage might have caused. and even then, we dont' know if they pwned galaxies as part of thier battles together, how long it took, did they destroy galaxies parts at a time etc. The thanos example fails. And even then, that was full powered Tyrant. we are talking about dp tyrant who had trouble with gladiator's eye beams.

Thanos is almost, if not always, accurate. True that we don't know if they did it all at once, or whatever. And you're right, that's FP Tyrant and so I don't know why it was brought up.

Tyrant matched Glad's HV momentarily, and then overwhelmed him. Nothing to be ashamed of. Kallark's HV ~ Supes' HV.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was brought up because you were claiming the Justic Legion would pwn tyrant you didn't say DP tyrant and then when i asked you about it and even said both you still stuck by your claim. In that same post you said tyrant couldn't destroy galaxies. Nobody knows how and when they were destroyed over the 1000s of years what we do know is if galaxies are destroyed simply by collateral damage that is a lot a lot of power being excerted. Image if those were direct shots to galaxies it's quite clear it would be easier to destroy them is the point.

fangirl101
It was brought up because you were claiming the Justic Legion would pwn tyrant you didn't say DP tyrant and then when i asked you about it and even said both you still stuck by your claim. In that same post you said tyrant couldn't destroy galaxies. Nobody knows how and when they were destroyed over the 1000s of years what we do know is if galaxies are destroyed simply by collateral damage that is a lot a lot of power being excerted. Image if those were direct shots to galaxies it's quite clear it would be easier to destroy them is the point.
First of all, the thread is about DP tyrant. That is whom i'm referring to. Anyone want to talk about this mythical full powered tyrant that was never seen is derailing the thread.

Tyrant Got hurt by Ganymede. His Eyebeams were briefly matched by Gladiator's and he had trouble putting Thanos down. SM1 is far beyond Thanos and at his full power under the Super Sun, how the hell would DP tyrant win? He wouldn't.

Enyalus
Thanos and SM1M are both trans levelers according to KMC's tier system.

He can't be outclassed too badly. The guy hangs with skyfathers.

fangirl101
Thanos and SM1M are both trans levelers according to KMC's tier system.

He can't be outclassed too badly. The guy hangs with skyfathers.
The tiers system is a bit out of wack. And even if two characters are part of the same tiers system, it doesn't mean they are close. One can be at the far end of the other.

Nestical
The tiers system is a bit out of wack. And even if two characters are part of the same tiers system, it doesn't mean they are close. One can be at the far end of the other.

thats right cause we should take your word over those that created the tiers.& look at the panels of big g & tyrant fighting & youll see about galaxies being destroyed.you love proving how retarded you are.& you have nerve talking about marvel wanking.we all know about your dc pole smoking

leonidas
hmmm . . . bum

p smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Because it's depowered Tyrant. And Tyrant was at full power when fighting Galactus.

Eny... I will take it you forgot about DP Tyrant fighting Galactus is 08' and call is a wash. Good thread by the way.

Enyalus
Yeah, I did.

But that was a really crappy fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah, I did.

But that was a really crappy fight.

Why was it crappy... People like to make excuses for Galactus but he fought in character and so did Tyrant. Galactus own words make it very clear he is concerned about fighting Tyrant. Shit he feeds on a planet and prepares for a battle that he initially backed down from. He wasn't his usual arrogant, this person can't do anything to me mode. He knew Tyrant was a big threat and the fight played out just like that. Why people want to cover for galactus and make excuses and yell PIS I'll never understand.

If you mean crappy like it should've lasted longer and been more involved I agree totally.

xJLxKing
Superman 1 million

shokosugi
Superman 1M kills DP Tyrant

Enyalus
If you mean crappy like it should've lasted longer and been more involved I agree totally.
thumb up

Picture the BRB/Stardust fight in Stormbreaker, but on a cosmic scale...and that's what I wanted.

KuRuPT Thanosi
thumb up

Picture the BRB/Stardust fight in Stormbreaker, but on a cosmic scale...and that's what I wanted. thumb up yes Agree Totally then.

Kris Blaze
thumb up

Picture the BRB/Stardust fight in Stormbreaker, but on a cosmic scale...and that's what I wanted.

What you wanted was a not-so-amnesiac Galactus whom could not be cut.

leonidas
thumb up

thumb up yes Agree Totally then.

love

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What you wanted was a not-so-amnesiac Galactus whom could not be cut.

meh--i usually think of physical harm done to galactus as symbolic. just means that's how we perceive the harm done to him. it was a disappointing--one more disappointing showing--by galactus though. erm

Galan007
here's what we know...

-s1m was capable of containing, and nearly beating, solaris the only thing that stopped him was that he thought prime had just been killed.

-s1m proved that, his breath alone was capable of owing firestorm

-expelled a 5-d imp from his being - showing possible superiority.

-held hourman m* against his will in a 'force jacket'.

-owned all-star superman.

-spoke of being able to calculate several billion bits of information, simultaneously.

-demonstrated that he can move/react by the nanosecond.

-showed that his punches were capable of ripping through the fabric of time/reality - causing minor retcons in the process.

-demonstrated the ability to heal from even the most extensive types of injuries, just by existing under the super-sun for a matter of seconds.

and most of the above were accomplished while s1m was extremely weak. i'm not necessarily saying it's enough to beat tyrant, but it'd be one hell of a fight.

Kris Blaze
-expelled a 5-d imp from his being - showing possible superiority.

'nuff said

Enyalus
i'm not necessarily saying it's enough to beat tyrant, but it'd be one hell of a fight.
I think so, too.

And I think his versatility might actually give him a majority against Tyrant, who displayed very little of that.

Galan007
i agree.

Priest
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.