Spider-Man vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Sabertooth vs Spider-man in New York City. who wins?

vansonbee
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Sabertooth vs Spider-man in New York City. who wins? Spiderman can't kill Sabertooth, but he can knock out Sabertooth instead. 10/10 Spiderman

occultdestroyer
Sabertooth

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Sabertooth

PRAYERRUN
Sabretooth is actually as strong as the Lizard right? So I personally think that Spidey could take him.

occultdestroyer
Sabretooth is actually as strong as the Lizard right?
No

Philosophía
Spiderman.

srankmissingnin
There is absolutely no way Spider-man can compete with Sabretooth in anything resembling a physical confrontation. Creed has got into melee slugfests with Ms. Marvel and had the advatage. He is too strong, too fast, and most importanly too durable for Spider-man to get in close and mix it up with. Luckily Spider-man has web shooters. If he can web Creed up he can incapacitate him for the win... but thats his only option if he wants a win.

PRAYERRUN
Wolverine can take creed, and he's not as strong either. Spidey should be able too take Creed down.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There is absolutely no way Spider-man can compete with Sabretooth in anything resembling a physical confrontation. Creed has got into melee slugfests with Ms. Marvel and had the advatage. He is too strong, too fast, and most importanly too durable for Spider-man to get in close and mix it up with. Luckily Spider-man has web shooters. If he can web Creed up he can incapacitate him for the win... but thats his only option if he wants a win. spiderman's class 20 punches are more than enough to put away creed

Spiderman is simply to agile and fast for Creed

With webbing and a spidersense, Spiderman takes a clear majority

Mindset
Creed gets a face full of white sticky fluid

PRAYERRUN
yeah and all that fur is gonna make it hard too get all that webbing out.smile

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
Creed gets a face full of white sticky fluid lolz I know WW fan who enjoy this too.

Mindset
yeah and all that fur is gonna make it hard too get all that webbing out.smile What webbing?

PRAYERRUN
The webbing he sprays all over Saber's face.

Mindset
Oh yea, webbing...yea that's what I was talking about...

vansonbee
The webbing he sprays all over Saber's face. Isn't he cute and innocent? Take a photo guys, Because he losing his black cherry on KMC!

durznuts

respect_cyclops
sabretooth wins without a question, sabretooth is class 15 in strength almost as spider-man but thats not a real factor since he got a healing factor and adamantium skeleton and theres nothing spider-man can do to put him down and he cant knock him out.... someone here said spider-man is class 20 and its enough to put him down with his punches thats bullsh!t.... sabretooth alone is class 15 and he beat in slug fights characters like ms marvel wendigo and sasquatch theres NOTHING spider-man can do to him with his pathetic punches.

look at the last fight with black panther sabretooth just grabbes him by the throat and was ready to kill him and black panther is just as fast as spider-man only got much much better fighting skills and he almost got killed, the thing with sabretooth is that its only a matter of shirt time until he cutts spider-man and then spider-man will be hurt and will be a bleeding pray for sabretooth and its a question of time until sabretooth kills him just like he did to wendigo

Starscream M
Spiderman is much faster than wendigo and ms marvel...those two are just bricks. Spiderman can kill sabretooth by snapping his neck or throwing him off a building.

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Starscream M
Spiderman is much faster than wendigo and ms marvel...those two are just bricks. Spiderman can kill sabretooth by snapping his neck or throwing him off a building.

what?? laughing out loud ohh please come on... spider-man is faster? that will only make the fight a little longer because eventually sabretooth will catch him and gut him out

spider-man cant kill sabretooth and he cant snap his neck its adamantium laced and even if it wasnt they are almost at same strengh level this bullsh!t could somehow go with wolverine but not sabretooth who is much bigger and stronger.. if something then sabretooth is going to break spider-mans neck and tear his head off, and a fall from a building wont kill sabretooth due to his healing factor and adamantium anbreakable skeleton... wow your wisdom is really huge

Starscream M
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
what?? laughing out loud ohh please come on... spider-man is faster? that will only make the fight a little longer because eventually sabretooth will catch him and gut him out

spider-man cant kill sabretooth and he cant snap his neck its adamantium laced and even if it wasnt they are almost at same strengh level this bullsh!t could somehow go with wolverine but not sabretooth who is much bigger and stronger.. if something then sabretooth is going to break spider-mans neck and tear his head off, and a fall from a building wont kill sabretooth due to his healing factor and adamantium anbreakable skeleton... wow your wisdom is really huge Sabretooth cannot survive a 20 story fall.

respect_cyclops
Sabretooth cannot survive a 20 story fall.

wana bet he can? go read weapon x and see the new sabretooth fighting super human mutants and falling from a building like nothing... and again i will state that spider-man is nothing for the latest version of sabretooth who almost killed black panther

respect_cyclops
and what makes you think they will fight on 20 store building and that spider-man can drop him from the bulding? the second spider-man gets even close to sabretooth he is dead

redhotrash
LOL @ Sabretooth not surviving a story fall. He survived a fall of about that height in "X-Men: Red Zone" AND was mowed down by about 20 Swat team members as he laid there, and survived. That was without Adamantium. WITH adamantium he was recently ejected from the blackbird, fell a few THOUSAND feet, created a crater in the ground, and was up and fighting in moments. Sabretooth has a real shot at winning this. Its questionable whether or not he could break the webbing, I doubt it. BUT for some odd reason people with knives or claws are generally able to break Spidey's webbing even when they are completely bound. I'd give Spider-Man a 6/10 here.

respect_cyclops
yes sabretooth survived a fall from the black bird and killed all the mudtants in the building and ate them Lol but ye i think he can break the webs he can even tear them with his teeth and i really dont think he will find himself traped in the webs because he is well trained fighter and will avoid it or just cut it with the claws

redhotrash
Still, Spidey's punches have done a number on Rhino before, whos a lot tougher than Sabretooth. Granted Sabretooth wont be as easy to tag as Rhino. So who knows, Im sticking with Spidey here though. Besides, Spider-Man's sidekick Blackcat took out Sabretooth before. (and before you argue that it wasnt the same Sabretooth, they retconned it and said it was)

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by redhotrash
Still, Spidey's punches have done a number on Rhino before, whos a lot tougher than Sabretooth. Granted Sabretooth wont be as easy to tag as Rhino. So who knows, Im sticking with Spidey here though. Besides, Spider-Man's sidekick Blackcat took out Sabretooth before. (and before you argue that it wasnt the same Sabretooth, they retconned it and said it was)

rhino? come on everybody beat rhino captain america beat him down, sabretooth got hell more skills thenrhino you cant just throw punches at him otherise your throat will be sliced the next second... he is very skilled and fast at fighting you cant just throw punches with him, the sabretooth that black cat beat was the old version of sabretooth .... since then he became someone else he got 2 major upgradeswhich made him far stronger faster and more durable and he didnt even have his adamantium then and he didnt have healing factor since he couldnt heal from the wounds in the face so it wasnt todays sabretooth

BUSTER1
rhino? come on everybody beat rhino captain america beat him down, sabretooth got hell more skills thenrhino you cant just throw punches at him otherise your throat will be sliced the next second... he is very skilled and fast at fighting you cant just throw punches with him, the sabretooth that black cat beat was the old version of sabretooth .... since then he became someone else he got 2 major upgradeswhich made him far stronger faster and more durable and he didnt even have his adamantium then and he didnt have healing factor since he couldnt heal from the wounds in the face so it wasnt todays sabretooth

Black Cats fight with Creed was canon-if Felicia can beat Sabretooth then Spidey can!! Happy Dance

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Black Cats fight with Creed was canon-if Felicia can beat Sabretooth then Spidey can!! Happy Dance

she was able to beat his first form without any enhacements of super strength apeed and durability, without adamantium skeleton and without a healing factor and thats why thatsabretooth wasnt even canon because sabretooth always had healing factor and adamantium .... and by the way the same sabretooth later beat both spider-man and punisher together so if you want to look at his first form go ahead even in first form he beat spider-man and punisher

BUSTER1
she was able to beat his first form without any enhacements of super strength apeed and durability, without adamantium skeleton and without a healing factor and thats why thatsabretooth wasnt even canon because sabretooth always had healing factor and adamantium .... and by the way the same sabretooth later beat both spider-man and punisher together so if you want to look at his first form go ahead even in first form he beat spider-man and punisher

If a story in in main stream continuity its canon. That is a fact. Spiderman>>>>>Black Cat. Black Cat beats Creed in Marvel 616 continuity, so Mr. Parker can too

Sup3rman1521
Comics underrate Spider-man sometimes or maybe because he holds back. His class strength is Class 15. sighs, damn comic writers don't show characters' bests sometimes...

But anyways
Sabretooth has his great healing factor. Tough call. I gotta stick with Sabretooth. Better martial artist than Spidey and i doubt Spidey's strength is enough to overload Sabretooth's healing ability. Sabretooth 7/10

respect_cyclops
If a story in in main stream continuity its canon. That is a fact. Spiderman>>>>>Black Cat. Black Cat beats Creed in Marvel 616 continuity, so Mr. Parker can too

gosh you are dumb... seriously if you open your twit mind for a second and read what i wrote, that was the old sabretooth after that he got 2 major upgrades of super human strength speed and durability... plus he got now a much better healing factor and adamantium skeletom which he didnt have then... so todays sabretooth >>>>>>>>>>>> that old one, oh ye and by the way black cat beat spider-man many times before in hand 2 hand fights

BUSTER1
gosh you are dumb... seriously if you open your twit mind for a second and read what i wrote, that was the old sabretooth after that he got 2 major upgrades of super human strength speed and durability... plus he got now a much better healing factor and adamantium skeletom which he didnt have then... so todays sabretooth >>>>>>>>>>>> that old one, oh ye and by the way black cat beat spider-man many times before in hand 2 hand fights

I did open up my 'twit' mind and read what you wrote, mate. You said the Black Cat v Sabretooth fight wasn't canon. An event is canon if it actually happpened in the mainstream continuity, which this fight did. Dop you have trouble understanding the meaning of simple phrases?

respect_cyclops
I did open up my 'twit' mind and read what you wrote, mate. You said the Black Cat v Sabretooth fight wasn't canon. An event is canon if it actually happpened in the mainstream continuity, which this fight did. Dop you have trouble understanding the meaning of simple phrases?

what i meant is that this fight is not canon in this duscussion because we are taking about the recent version of sabretooth not the first one before 1000000 years, and even that version of him owned spider-man and punisher at same time

srankmissingnin

Black Cat has also beat... you know... Spider-man...

Fancy Dan's fight with Spider-man was canon-if Fancy Dan can beat Spider-man then Sabretooth can!!

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Black Cat has also beat... you know... Spider-man...

Fancy Dan's fight with Spider-man was canon-if Fancy Dan can beat Spider-man then Sabretooth can!!
spiderman is faster, stronger, and better fighter than Creed.

Creed is more durable, but thats it.

srankmissingnin

No he isn't.

Creed is class 20+

Wolverine and Spider-man are more or less equal in speed (Spider-man is faster... but not enough to matter). Sabretooth is faster than Wolverine. Figure it out.

Creed is an exponentially more skilled fighter. Its not even worth talking about.

respect_cyclops

wow how much ignorance can be in 1 person? spider-man is faster then sabretooth? not at all ... much slower foes then sabretooth were able to tag spider-man and thats because there is speed and theres a fighting speed and when it comes to fighting spider-man gets tagged by everybody

stronger? they are almot at the same strength level ... i would even say sabretooth right now is stronger, read weapon x and see how he brutally handeled super human mutants, slaughteres a full building of mutants, and how he almost killed black patnehr you could see that he is stronger then spider-man

spider-man a better fighter then creed? alright thats just proves you dont know anything about sabretooth and you dont know what the hell are you talking about.... sabretooth is on par with wolverine in hand 2 hand combat he was trained by the hand , hydra, he was trained by the CIA special forces ... and if you want to see how good he is at fighting read marry shelly overdrive, compared to sabretooths skills spider-man is still the nerd he was before he got the powers

Endrict Nuul
spiderman is stronger and a better fighter than Creed.

WTF? do you know anything about Creed?

respect_cyclops
spider-man is a little bitchfor creed... i mean seriously you got sabretooth who is a vicious killer that likes to kill and cut everybody and then you got spider-man who is basically a wimp that is always crying about how misruble his life is and boo hooo i love MJ boo hooo everybody i love are dead all he does is crying.... if those 2 will ever meet in jail spider-man will be his b!tch

respect_cyclops
spider-man is a role model for EMO kids

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WTF? do you know anything about Creed?

Spiderman is stronger: I've seen Spiderman lift and throw large cars. Has Creed ever done this?

Spiderman is faster: Spiderman REGULARLY dodges multiple machine gun fire, has Creed ever dodged machine gun fire?

Spiderman is a better fighter: Spiderman fights unpredictably, and combined with spidersense, he has a huge advantage over Creed. Creed cannot sense an opponent's attack like spiderman can.

Spiderman is better equiped: Spiderman has webbing that is as strong as steel and can be used in very versatile manners. Creed has no gear.

Starscream M
spider-man is a little bitchfor creed... i mean seriously you got sabretooth who is a vicious killer that likes to kill and cut everybody and then you got spider-man who is basically a wimp that is always crying about how misruble his life is and boo hooo i love MJ boo hooo everybody i love are dead all he does is crying.... if those 2 will ever meet in jail spider-man will be his b!tch how old are you?

respect_cyclops
Spiderman is stronger: I've seen Spiderman lift and throw large cars. Has Creed ever done this?

Spiderman is faster: Spiderman REGULARLY dodges multiple machine gun fire, has Creed ever dodged machine gun fire?

Spiderman is a better fighter: Spiderman fights unpredictably, and combined with spidersense, he has a huge advantage over Creed. Creed cannot sense an opponent's attack like spiderman can.

Spiderman is better equiped: Spiderman has webbing that is as strong as steel and can be used in very versatile manners. Creed has no gear.

so if creed never threw a car he isnt strong enough? how about the fact he tore down a tree and fought wolverine? or how about him tearing down limbs from people... oh wait how about the time he took a steel weight wrinkled it and threw it on psylocke? or when he flipped a jeep? spider-man stoped a car with his hands and latter he faited .. sabretooth flipped a freakin jeep

spider-man is not faster he is more agile i give him that but when you fight all that counts is fighting speed and when it comes down to fighting sabretooth owening spider-man in every single way

better fighter? i am sorry but you are just making a joke out of yourself... spider-man doesnt have any significant training any near like sabretooth has ... sabretooth is a very trained vicious fighter and a very deadly one, his main advantage over spider-man is that he will fight for the kill while spider-man is an EMO that will try to jump and avoid him, sabretooth is a trained killer while spider-man is an EMO with a painful past of humiliation in high school Lol, while sabretooth doesnt have spider-sense he got othere senses... just like wolverine he can sense people and attacks from distance due to his animalistic senses like smell and very sharp hearing

respect_cyclops
please star you are making a fool out of yourself because there are opinions and there are FACTS!! and you are avoiding the facts

redhotrash
He did lose some credibility with the "Creed cant survive a 20 story fall" but otherwise, the 2 fighters are close. I'd give a speed, strength, and agility edge to Spidey while Creed takes a large durability and skill advantage. Spidey would have to go all out. Keep in mind he only has a limited supply of web fluid too. Still Im sticking with him taking this 6/10.

Sin I AM
there is no way peter should be any problem 4 creed. he's just too ruthless and effective a killer, the day parker kills a wendigo then he'd b competition. u should've used the version from that what if book

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
there is no way peter should be any problem 4 creed. he's just too ruthless and effective a killer, the day parker kills a wendigo then he'd b competition. u should've used the version from that what if book
Well lately in marvel comics there has many Wendigo appearing in the mass. They aren't as strong as the original Wendigo Hulk fought back in the silver age*

In Spider man case, he isn't durable as Creed, but can knock Creed out for the win and don't count out the fluid webbing to restrain creed

Battlehammer
spiderman not KOing sabertooth and the webbing not likly to work

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by vansonbee
Well lately in marvel comics there has many Wendigo appearing in the mass. They aren't as strong as the original Wendigo Hulk fought back in the silver age*

In Spider man case, he isn't durable as Creed, but can knock Creed out for the win and don't count out the fluid webbing to restrain creed

spider-man cant knock out creed ... creed is far too durable to get knocked out by someone who is at his strength level , spider-man couldnt knock out wolverine with his punches and sabretooth is just too much for him to handle so in any case sabretooth will end up eating his hurt .

vansonbee
spider-man cant knock out creed ... creed is far too durable to get knocked out by someone who is at his strength level , spider-man couldnt knock out wolverine with his punches and sabretooth is just too much for him to handle so in any case sabretooth will end up eating his hurt . What about spiderman webbing and restraining Creed?

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by vansonbee
What about spiderman webbing and restraining Creed?

and creed will just stand in place and let spider-man do that? if it was so simple spider-man would always win with that trick... besides i really think that sabretooth will just counter the web shot due to the fact he got great fighting skills and reflexes just the way wolverine did to spider-man

Pyron_Knight
Well bye bye. Not nice knowing you.

Battlehammer
sabertooth.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sabertooth. spell his name right fer chrissakes!

Battlehammer
who cares so I type fast and miss spell words big deal.

Starscream M
who cares so I type fast and miss spell words big deal. you misspelled 'sabretooth' more than once, so its not because you were typing fast...you just didn't know what his actual name was.

Battlehammer
you misspelled 'sabretooth' more than once, so its not because you were typing fast...you just didn't know what his actual name was.
no no I knew the actual name. I read about two comics yesterday which had sabretooth in it. I just type fast and have dylexia.

srankmissingnin
spell his name right fer chrissakes!

I think spelling Christ wrong may be worse than misspelling Sabretooth... stick out tongue

Mindset
spiderman.

Nihilist
spiderman

BUSTER1
Spiderman 6/10

Battlehammer
sabertooth.

snoopdogg
Spidey all day.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Spidey all day.
you come this conclusion how?

I mean for starters spidermans webs arnt holding sabertooth. He strong enough to break them and he skilled enough to cut them. He also likly stronger then spiderman, he as fast, he more skilled, greater stamina, and pritty much can take spidermans punches all day long. Oh and he more durable.

snoopdogg
you come this conclusion how?

I mean for starters spidermans webs arnt holding sabertooth. He strong enough to break them and he skilled enough to cut them. He also likly stronger then spiderman, he as fast, he more skilled, greater stamina, and pritty much can take spidermans punches all day long. Oh and he more durable. Didn't Spidey hold Class 50 Rogue with his webs? Is Creed Class 100?

Battlehammer
Didn't Spidey hold Class 50 Rogue with his webs? Is Creed Class 100?
..........you mean during secret war...........are you really going to uses that as evidences?

I mean hell colossus was unable to ripp the webbing...........it was a pis feat by far. much much weaker characters have easily ripped it.

snoopdogg
..........you mean during secret war...........are you really going to uses that as evidences?

I mean hell colossus was unable to ripp the webbing...........it was a pis feat by far. much much weaker characters have easily ripped it. I see.

You're gonna have to make a list of Spider-Man feats I can use then.

Battlehammer
I see.

You're gonna have to make a list of Spider-Man feats I can use then.
oh so you really wanna uses that feat? ok you sure? becauses if you believe that to be an ok feat and not pis well then pete<<<<<<<spiderman. I mean spidermans webs were to much for pete as well................

pleases secret war was awful.......so manythngs were just no, no. I mean hell in that one instances alone with spiderman I can name at least3 pis things.

oh and spidermans webs have failed to hold lizard, puma, scorpion ect.

but secret wars instances were spiderman holds rouge>>>>all of his other web feats............

snoopdogg
oh so you really wanna uses that feat? ok you sure? becauses if you believe that to be an ok feat and not pis well then pete<<<<<<<spiderman. I mean spidermans webs were to much for pete as well................

pleases secret war was awful.......so manythngs were just no, no. I mean hell in that one instances alone with spiderman I can name at least3 pis things.

oh and spidermans webs have failed to hold lizard, puma, scorpion ect.

but secret wars instances were spiderman holds rouge>>>>all of his other web feats............ Calm down. All I asked for what a list of feats that you feel are worthy to use for Spider-Man.

Battlehammer
Calm down. All I asked for what a list of feats that you feel are worthy to use for Spider-Man.
pleases don't insult my intelligences I know what you were implying.

if you think thats a valid feat your welcome to uses it and I will then save your comment and uses it later in a debate vs you in a colossus thread.

peters webbing is strong, but not that strong. It gets strong the mroe webbing he uses however he does how a limited suply.

also sabertooth has ripped through spidermans webbing before if not msitaken. actually sabertooth was beating on both spiderman and punisher at the same time before.

cloud102
I coulld see Weapon X Sabes winning, but on average, Spidey takes this.

Battlehammer
..............what..........does not even make senses..........

cloud102
..............what..........does not even make senses..........

Are you talking to me?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cloud102
Are you talking to me?
yup

cloud102
What I meant is that upgraded Sabes could win the majority. Depending on how he plays, because he has the stats to do it. Afterall, didn't he skin Wendigo alive?

On average, Sabretooth WITHOUT the enhancements of Weapon X would lose. I know he easily broke Rogue's arm, but Spider-Man has better feats on average.

snoopdogg
Yea, Creed did skin a Wendigo.

Battlehammer
What I meant is that upgraded Sabes could win the majority. Depending on how he plays, because he has the stats to do it. Afterall, didn't he skin Wendigo alive?

On average, Sabretooth WITHOUT the enhancements of Weapon X would lose. I know he easily broke Rogue's arm, but Spider-Man has better feats on average.
.......but current sabertooth is upgraded sabertooth..........also spidermans never broken some one of rouge durability arm before priod let a lone easily if not mistaken.

ya he did skin a wendigo

cloud102
Well, if he is currently that powerful, I'd say Sabes would get a small edge. I'm not following X-Men anymore, so I wasn't sure.

cloud102
BTW, that was just a high point for Sabretooth, he has lost to Daredevil, IIRC. Which isn't a high showing at all.

snoopdogg
What!!!

Creed lost to Daredevil?

Battlehammer
BTW, that was just a high point for Sabretooth, he has lost to Daredevil, IIRC. Which isn't a high showing at all.
thats not actaully a usable feat.

DD fought sabertooth prior to his character developement. at the time he was not even a mutant nor did he have healing factor or written to even know wolverine or be anything other then a common thug.

Battlehammer
What!!!

Creed lost to Daredevil?
it was prior to creed being a wolverine villain. Originally he was a IF villian, then they decided to revamp his character and reconnted him to be a wolverine villain.

He was not the same character or even closes to it.

darthgoober
it was prior to creed being a wolverine villain. Originally he was a IF villian, then they decided to revamp his character and reconnted him to be a wolverine villain.

He was not the same character or even closes to it.
But isn't that the same period in which he traded punches from Ms. Marvel?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by darthgoober
But isn't that the same period in which he traded punches from Ms. Marvel?
nope if not mistaken sabertooth was a villian of wolverine during that time. That fight with ms marvel took paces around the time sabertooth fought rougue if not mistaken

namorsubby
spidey

snoopdogg
Creed.

namorsubby
Creed. .......has less impressive feats

occultdestroyer
Without the screaming PIS, Sabretooth wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by namorsubby
.......has less impressive feats True. But Creed will take that extra step to win.

jalek moye
Spidey wins beacuse he is made for this type of enviroment. take it out of a city and he loses

namorsubby
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Without the screaming PIS, Sabretooth wins. don't forget without considering past achievements or regular showings.

StiltmanFTW
shifty

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9670/sabes2xc1.th.jpg http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/2597/sabes3mx6.th.jpg http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8435/sabes4fv4.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

namorsubby
..............what did that prove for either character? huh

StiltmanFTW
That Creed would have easily slit Parker's throat if Punisher hadn't been here? confused

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That Creed would have easily slit Parker's throat if Punisher hadn't been here? confused

Doesn't look quite like the scenario we'll have here, where the opponents start 0.5 km away from eachother.

Battlehammer
sabertooth wins.

jinzin
Sabretooth cannot survive a 20 story fall.
He's been blasted into a crater in the ground by an optic blast from a skyscraper after fighting one of sinisters supermen..... and that was after being thrown by the man from an even taller skyscraper into it's rooftop....

AND....

no expression Sabretooth has got up after hitting the earth like a meteor when he fell from the stratosphere.

jinzin
Still, Spidey's punches have done a number on Rhino before, whos a lot tougher than Sabretooth. Granted Sabretooth wont be as easy to tag as Rhino. So who knows, Im sticking with Spidey here though. Besides, Spider-Man's sidekick Blackcat took out Sabretooth before. (and before you argue that it wasnt the same Sabretooth, they retconned it and said it was) No they didn't... As in... EVER...

wasn't the same Sabretooth, it was before he had any powers and AFTER Black Cat got hers.

jinzin

He didn't really lose to Daredevil... They just fought to a point where Sabretooth didn't care about the fight anymore and freaked out becausehe was being called on his bloodlust. That was also before receiving the multiple upgrades he's gotten since.

redhotrash
Originally posted by jinzin
No they didn't... As in... EVER...

wasn't the same Sabretooth, it was before he had any powers and AFTER Black Cat got hers.

Yes, they did. Look at the spectacular spider-man issue where Black Cat and Puma deal with Rhino, she has a flashback where she remembers fighting Sabretooth. Its the standard Sabretooth.

Battlehammer
Yes, they did. Look at the spectacular spider-man issue where Black Cat and Puma deal with Rhino, she has a flashback where she remembers fighting Sabretooth. Its the standard Sabretooth.
No that sabertooth was pre healing factor ect.

namorsubby
That Creed would have easily slit Parker's throat if Punisher hadn't been here? confused nice to see you have a sense of humor.

spidey FTW

edit:

isn't spidey stronger than sabretooth?

carver9
nice to see you have a sense of humor.

spidey FTW

edit:

No, hes not stronger and sabertooth has about every advantage in this fight except, maybe, agility.

Sabertooth wins this 8/10, he would kill spiderman.

namorsubby
laughing

strength feats that surpass spidey's? speed feats?

spidey's stronger and faster and has overall better feats.

he doesn't die........in fact, he wins.

jinzin
laughing

Spiderman may have been stronger, but since his downgrade I don't think he is anymore.

Speed feats: Speedblitzed Daredevil. Speedblitzed Wolverine. Speedblitzed Spiderman. no expression

If the objective of the fight is to see who can lose the most blood first then yes, Spiderman "wins"...

namorsubby
Spiderman may have been stronger, but since his downgrade I don't think he is anymore.

Speed feats: Speedblitzed Daredevil. Speedblitzed Wolverine. Speedblitzed Spiderman. no expression

If the objective of the fight is to see who can lose the most blood first then yes, Spiderman "wins"... lol......witty........still doesn't explain why sabes should run off with this victory. spidey is stronger and faster and has better........well, i've already been over this.

"speedblitzed spider-man" LMAO laughing eek!

edit:

didn't he lose to daredevil?

jinzin
lol......witty........still doesn't explain why sabes should run off with this victory. spidey is stronger and faster and has better........well, i've already been over this.

"speedblitzed spider-man" LMAO laughing eek!

edit:

didn't he lose to daredevil?

Well I guess that answers my question as to whether or not you actually read comics you like to argue about.

No he didn't lose to Daredevil, he fought him to a point that Daredevil became too injured to follow Sabretooth and Sabretooth was too uninterested to keep fighting. This was Sabretooth before several upgrades in strength, speed, healing and fighting ability.

What's there to explain here?
Spiderman would get creamed.

Spiderman only has punches and webbing to rely on for a win. Sabretooth is strong enough to break some webbing and can use his claws to shred through it if it stacks up. His claws being at his finger tips make it very hard for Spiderman to put him in an uncomprimising position. If Spiderman webs him to something, he has the strength to easily break it down.
Concerning Peter's punches, the guy has practically no formal training so he can't even get the best out of his punches, given that most of his punching comes from airborne positions he's robbed of grounded leverage, and kenetic energy even moreso. He probably only punches with 5 to 7 tons of force even though he's a 10-15 tonner.
But hell, even if he punched with 30 tons of force it wouldn't matter....
Sabretooth's natural durability is enough to take full blows from characters in the 60 to 100+ class range with nothing but a smile on his face.
Spiderman has exhausted himself trying to punch away at Wolverine with virtually no effect whatsoever. Now he's going to be hitting someone with a faster healing factor and a higher level of natural durability ("Tendons are like steel cables"wink. Spiderman can't win through punches, he likely can't win through webbing..... so... he can't win.

Sabretooth on the other hand has a considerably better fighting ability than Spiderman, he hits with considerably more force than his lifting ability allows (Ex:KOing Rogue in 3 blows), and his speed is either equivolent or superior to Spidermans.

Yes, he's speedblitzed Spiderman, attacking Spidey and Punisher too fast for either man to react to then immediately turning around and catching Spiderman by the throat holding him at his mercy til Punisher saved him.

In another encounter Spiderman had Sabretooth completely engulfed in webbing only to have Sabretooth rip out of it and gut Spiderman before Wolverine could come to his aid.

This was definitely before his Weapon x upgrades and possibly before even his Death Hunt upgrades.

It's understandible considering that he's faster than Logan, and Logan made Spiderman second guess his own speed as to who was faster.

And his claws all basically sum this up to mean that it won't take much more than one or several hits to end the fight as a win for Sabretooth.
As Srank stated, Spiderman can't hope to compete with Creed in "anything even resembling a physical fight"....

carver9
Well I guess that answers my question as to whether or not you actually read comics you like to argue about.

No he didn't lose to Daredevil, he fought him to a point that Daredevil became too injured to follow Sabretooth and Sabretooth was too uninterested to keep fighting. This was Sabretooth before several upgrades in strength, speed, healing and fighting ability.

Spiderman only has punches and webbing to rely on for a win. Sabretooth is strong enough to break some webbing and can use his claws to shred through it if it stacks up. His claws being at his finger tips make it very hard for Spiderman to put him in an uncomprimising position. If Spiderman webs him to something, he has the strength to easily break it down.
Concerning Peter's punches, the guy has practically no formal training so he can't even get the best out of his punches, given that most of his punching comes from airborne positions he's robbed of grounded leverage, and kenetic energy even moreso. He probably only punches with 5 to 7 tons of force even though he's a 10-15 tonner.
Sabretooth's natural durability is enough to take full blows from characters in the 60 to 100+ class range with nothing but a smile on his face.
Spiderman has exhausted himself trying to punch away at Wolverine with virtually no effect whatsoever. Now he's going to be hitting someone with a faster healing factor and a higher level of natural durability ("Tendons are like steel cables"wink. Spiderman can't win through punches, he likely can't win through webbing..... so... he can't win.

Sabretooth on the other hand has a considerably better fighting ability than Spiderman, he hits with considerably more force than his lifting ability allows (Ex:KOing Rogue in 3 blows), and his speed is either equivolent or superior to Spidermans.

Yes, he's speedblitzed Spiderman, attacking Spidey and Punisher too fast for either man to react to then immediately turning around and catching Spiderman by the throat holding him at his mercy til Punisher saved him.

In another encounter Spiderman had Sabretooth completely engulfed in webbing only to have Sabretooth rip out of it and gut Spiderman before Wolverine could come to his aid.

This was definitely before his Weapon x upgrades and possibly before even his Death Hunt upgrades.

It's understandible considering that he's faster than Logan, and Logan made Spiderman second guess his own speed as to who was faster.

And his claws all basically sum this up to mean that it won't take much more than one or several hits to end the fight as a win for Sabretooth.
As Srank stated, Spiderman can't hope to compete with Creed in "anything even resembling a physical fight"....

great post and namor never know what he's talking about when it comes to wolverine and sabertooth.

carver9
laughing

He did speed blitz spiderman, twice and again, after his upgrade during weapon x, I think his strength increased to the 15 ton range.

It dont matter since spiderman has no way of beating this character. This fight would be something like the way black tarantula treated spiderman but it would be much worse.

namorsubby
so sabretooth possesses a level of speed neccesary to easliy outmaneuver the most agile there is?

exactly when did he do this twice, you have scans?.......and i've seen one encounter between them.......hopefully you're not saying he speedblitzed him then.

15 tons is his official strength?

Warrior18

namorsubby just got owned.

jinzin
so sabretooth possesses a level of speed neccesary to easliy outmaneuver the most agile there is?

exactly when did he do this twice, you have scans?.......and i've seen one encounter between them.......hopefully you're not saying he speedblitzed him then.

15 tons is his official strength?

Oh it wasn't a speedblitze? I see. So Sabretooth just covered a distance between himself and Spiderman too fast for Spiderman to react and attacked him too fast for Spiderman to even begin putting up a suitable defense.... and that would be what again? Luck?
That's what their X-men database book states. he's in the same strength range as Spidey according to handbooks.

I-Drop
What upgrades has 'tooth got since he lost to Silver Sable? & Was Spidey trying to save Sabes in that Punisher fight?

Blight
Originally posted by I-Drop
What upgrades has 'tooth got since he lost to Silver Sable? He's Dead no expression

Phantom Zone
Oh it wasn't a speedblitze? I see. So Sabretooth just covered a distance between himself and Spiderman too fast for Spiderman to react and attacked him too fast for Spiderman to even begin putting up a suitable defense.... and that would be what again? Luck?
That's what their X-men database book states. he's in the same strength range as Spidey according to handbooks.

I thought speedblitz is like having loads of after images and shit like that but yeah he did move too fast for Spiderman but I dont think he speedblitzed him.

snoopdogg

That's what their X-men database book states. What issue is that? Don't recall seeing this.

he's in the same strength range as Spidey according to handbooks. That's a big range. Somebody who can lift 900lbs. would be in same strength range as Spidey.

carver9
What issue is that? Don't recall seeing this.

That's a big range. Somebody who can lift 900lbs. would be in same strength range as Spidey.

He lifts more then 900 lbs, he has been lifting more then that before his 3 upgrades.

Sabertooth can lift 15tons or more.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by carver9
He lifts more then 900 lbs, he has been lifting more then that before his 3 upgrades.

Sabertooth can lift 15tons or more. I was saying that being in the same strength range as Spidey does not mean you're as strong as he is. The actually range is 800lbs. up to 25 tons.

carver9
I was saying that being in the same strength range as Spidey does not mean you're as strong as he is. The actually range is 800lbs. up to 25 tons.

I understand what you are saying but its pointless since sabertooth strength wasnt shown on a gauge, it actually said he lifts 15 tons and I agree, spiderman is stronger but spidermans strength isnt whats going to help him in this fight and the tool that he can only use to get a win is almost as useless as his strength.

Sabertooth would kill spiderman, it would be a repeat of what sabertooth did to wolverine during there 1st meeting when sabertooth got those upgrades from weapon x, wolverine got speed blitzed and owned.

snoopdogg
I think Creed will win also. I'd just like to see the panel that says he can lift 15 tons is all.

carver9
I think Creed will win also. I'd just like to see the panel that says he can lift 15 tons is all.

I'll try to find it for ya but its been so long since I seen it I might not be able to find it and I know that you all dont like wiki.

Mindset
I've never seen the comic or the scan that says Creed can lift 15 tons, I assume if their is one jinzin should have it.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
I'll try to find it for ya but its been so long since I seen it I might not be able to find it and I know that you all dont like wiki. Wiki doesn't say he can lift 15 tons.

jinzin
What upgrades has 'tooth got since he lost to Silver Sable? & Was Spidey trying to save Sabes in that Punisher fight? He didn't "lose" to Silver Sable, She tricked him into bringing down an entire brick wall onto himself. erm

Spidey wasn't trying to save Sabretooth, he asked Punisher not to kill Sabretooth, which Punisher ignored.

jinzin
What issue is that? Don't recall seeing this.

That's a big range. Somebody who can lift 900lbs. would be in same strength range as Spidey. Well...... that's stupid.. lol

It's not in an issue, it's in a book. It's a small blue handbook (an actual handbook, not one by title) called Cerebro files or something akin to that. It's in the same entry that describes Creed as being smart as opposed to how he acts, and capible of hacking into high military computer systems.
I don't have the book but it said verbatum what was on the old Marvel Database site. (the blue site with the pic of the character in the top right)

jinzin
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Victor_Creed_%28Earth-616%29

Not sure if that matters but.

stormultt
either way the fight is gonna go like thisboxingand one of them will end up like thisboxed, but i think peter has enough smarts to pull it off

snoopdogg
Well...... that's stupid.. lol

It's not in an issue, it's in a book. It's a small blue handbook (an actual handbook, not one by title) called Cerebro files or something akin to that. It's in the same entry that describes Creed as being smart as opposed to how he acts, and capible of hacking into high military computer systems.
I don't have the book but it said verbatum what was on the old Marvel Database site. (the blue site with the pic of the character in the top right) Well I for one go by the #'s Marvel puts in their handbooks. If it says Creed can lift 15 tons then I won't argue against it. I'd just like to see it is all.

I-Drop
He didn't "lose" to Silver Sable, She tricked him into bringing down an entire brick wall onto himself. ermStill a L unless Sabes got up & said "It ain't ova bit<h!!!" Or you can say brick wall FTW
Spidey wasn't trying to save Sabretooth, he asked Punisher not to kill Sabretooth, which Punisher ignored. & then Spidey hopped in the line of fire, right? & that's what left him open for Sabes to get him.

StiltmanFTW
nice to see you have a sense of humor.

spidey FTW

edit:

Let's see...

Superhuman strength already (officially 900Ibs, scans show it wasn't his real limit though) + even further accelerated healing factor + Graydon's enhancement (officially Class 10) + adamantium skeleton + Weapon X enhancements = officially (max)Class 25

BND Spidey isn't that strong.

Mindset
Let's see...

Superhuman strength already (officially 900Ibs, scans show it wasn't his real limit though) + even further accelerated healing factor + Graydon's enhancement (officially Class 10) + adamantium skeleton + Weapon X enhancements = officially (max)Class 25

BND Spidey isn't that strong. Have any scans of this or are you just copying it from wikipedia?

StiltmanFTW
Have any scans of this or are you just copying it from wikipedia?

I'm not. If I did, I would mention it.

Some of the scans are in Wolverine's thread... not all though. I would have to get "Death Hunt" and some other issues...

Mindset
I mean scans stating or showing he has Class 15 or above strength.

There aren't any in the Wolverine respect thread.

snoopdogg
I would very much like to see scans of the extent of Creed's augmented strength.

StiltmanFTW
I mean scans stating or showing he has Class 15 or above strength.

There aren't any in the Wolverine respect thread.

I don't think his exact limit was ever stated. There should be some showings though. Gotta look for them.

I'll start with this:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4994/sabesrespek1ol5.th.jpg http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2705/sabesrespek2vv9.th.jpg http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5784/sabesrespek4mf6.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

It's pre-Death Hunt 'Tooth. Stated to lift max 900Ibs roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
I don't think his exact limit was ever stated. There should be some showings though. Gotta look for them.

I'll start with this:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4994/sabesrespek1ol5.th.jpg http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2705/sabesrespek2vv9.th.jpg http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5784/sabesrespek4mf6.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

It's pre-Death Hunt 'Tooth. Stated to lift max 900Ibs roll eyes (sarcastic) Most characters limits are stated.

Seen those before.

StiltmanFTW
Most characters limits are stated.

Seen those before.

Yeah, in the handbooks and databases.

It rarely says on panel that character x can lift y tons.

Like I said, gotta look. There really should be some. I'm no expert though, I can be wrong.

Mindset
I meant to say aren't.

StiltmanFTW
Here it was stated by Logan that post-Weapon X Creed was indeed stronger than usual:

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5996/sabes91fhyl4.th.gif
Credit goes to DarkCrawler.

Just so everyone knows.

Mindset
How about this, unless the next scan shows what asked for, I'm going to murder you. no expression

StiltmanFTW
*gulp* understood embarrasment

jinzin
Well I for one go by the #'s Marvel puts in their handbooks. If it says Creed can lift 15 tons then I won't argue against it. I'd just like to see it is all. And I'd love to post it for you, but I don't own it. As you know I don't put much faith in handbooks so I never have much use for owning them.

Still a L unless Sabes got up & said "It ain't ova bit<h!!!" Or you can say brick wall FTW
& then Spidey hopped in the line of fire, right? & that's what left him open for Sabes to get him.
lol. "still" nothing. You can make a point of SS beating Sabretooth to discredit his physicality when she won through a plot device. In the actual fight he was dominant.

And no, Spiderman didn't hop into the line of fire, he went after Sabretooth after Punisher stopped. He got caught. There's really no excuse.

I-Drop
And I'd love to post it for you, but I don't own it. As you know I don't put much faith in handbooks so I never have much use for owning them.

lol. "still" nothing. You can make a point of SS beating Sabretooth to discredit his physicality when she won through a plot device. In the actual fight he was dominant.Until he ran into a wall, which brought the actual fight to an end w/Sable as the victor & Victor as the....uh......non-victor. According to Al Capone the last man(woman) standing is the guy who won. Creed lost, mane. I'm not saying that gives Spidey the edge 'cuz Sabes has been upgraded apparently, but my original question was "what upgrades has he gotten since then?"
And no, Spiderman didn't hop into the line of fire, he went after Sabretooth after Punisher stopped. He got caught. There's really no excuse. Then why'd Pun say he was in the line of fire?

jinzin
Until he ran into a wall, which brought the actual fight to an end w/Sable as the victor & Victor as the....uh......non-victor. According to Al Capone the last man(woman) standing is the guy who won. Creed lost, mane. I'm not saying that gives Spidey the edge 'cuz Sabes has been upgraded apparently, but my original question was "what upgrades has he gotten since then?"
Then why'd Pun say he was in the line of fire?

I'm not saying Creed didn't go down... It's just the way you represented it while asking about his physicality. It's very close to an implication if not one straight out. Simple fact is that you can't say SS beat him when he was dominating the fight and this took him out..

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1783/silversable4pf0.jpg

Interesting though that Creed brought down, survived and got out of a wall that huge.

Sabretooth since then has recieved two to three upgrades in speed, strength, healing factor, and has had at least one upgrade in skill. He's also shown proficiency at turning his enhances senses off at will.

Punisher followed his line of fire towards Sabretooth after Spiderman had already jumped towards him. Spiderman didn't jump into his line of fire first.

Raoul
Added the thread to the Vs Forum Directory.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Blight
He's Dead no expression Oh. Spidey wins by curbstomp Happy Dance

snoopdogg
I've seached the web and still could find nothing on Creed being able to lift 15 tons.

Rhinoceros
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/?action=view&current=Sabesgenerator.jpg

Some food for tought. AFAIK that's Sabes' most impressive strength feat.

Mindset
Well so much for Class 15 if that's his best feat.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>