Batman vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

vansonbee
Batman wins of courseawesrg

Scuzz2.0
either you are a huge batman fanboy and you actually think he could win or you hate him and would love to hear why he wouldnt last 2 secs in this fight!! either way someone will surelly come along to tell us why Batman would easily win this!

jrodslam
Bats ftw.

respect_cyclops
beast wins, way too strong too fast too agile too durable plus beasts new form got sharp teeth and claws that can cut metal and a healing factor plus he can go feral and eat batman for breakfast What the f**k?

iceman24567
Batman uses his anti Beast pellets and wins 10/10.

Jayct
They will both come to recognise each others intelligence and settle this fight quietly over a game of chess and a cup of tea.

respect_cyclops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNSzP8KRlRU

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bats ftw.

Ha! what did i say! unless you are joking?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
Ha! what did i say! unless you are joking?

Im quite serious. Has Beast beat anyone with skill on Batmans level? Beast is agile yes, but will he be evading Bats attacks? Some, but not all. Bats has the range advantage as well as the skill and h2h advantage. Also, Beast doesnt have the greatest record against skilled street lvl'ers.erm

respect_cyclops
Im quite serious. Has Beast beat anyone with skill on Batmans level? Beast is agile yes, but will he be evading Bats attacks? Some, but not all. Bats has the range advantage as well as the skill and h2h advantage. Also, Beast doesnt have the greatest record against skilled street lvl'ers.erm

..... on batmans level? what kind of level does he have? beast got every single feat over batman, recently we saw beast beating caliban, snow queen, and flipping over spiral with all her arms which let me remind you spider-man couldnt brake her grip but beast could.... batman is a joke for beast he will take the batrangs and shove them up his bat cave laughing

Scuzz2.0
Beast would be very corteous(spelling?) but he would litteraly rip Bats to pieces!

jrodslam
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
..... on batmans level? what kind of level does he have? beast got every single feat over batman, recently we saw beast beating caliban, snow queen, and flipping over spiral with all her arms which let me remind you spider-man couldnt brake her grip but beast could.... batman is a joke for beast he will take the batrangs and shove them up his bat cave laughing

What kind of level does Batman have? A top tier skill level, thats what. Batman has feats that Beast cant come close to touching. Like stated before, Beast hasnt done the greatest against street lvl opponents.

respect_cyclops
What kind of level does Batman have? A top tier skill level, thats what. Batman has feats that Beast cant come close to touching. Like stated before, Beast hasnt done the greatest against street lvl opponents.

when did he fight one of those? i am talking about his recent form... batman is just a street leveler while beast is actually super human, beat went toe 2 toe with wolverine and actually got the upper hand in there fight while he got cutt and slashed.. batman will just die from something like that.. ye batman got really great feats getting beat up by 5 street thugs with a pipe in there hand

Warrior18
Funny thing is I think Bats could win with his equipment.

Darth Martin
W/o spite Beast would give Batman hell. Dude is way too fast and strong and is the second most agile character in 616 second only to Spider-Man. None of Batman's projectiles would hit Beast. Beast would only need a few hits and Batman would be out.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warrior18
Funny thing is I think Bats could win with his equipment.
This is where I place my majority for Batman to win against Beast.
Batman Top Ma fighter with many gadgets to use against any situation.

Dare Devil > Beast? Anyone agree about this also?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by vansonbee
Dare Devil > Beast? Anyone agree about this also? No. no expression

jrodslam
Dare Devil > Beast? Anyone agree about this also?

You know i do.

tkitna
Didnt Captain America whip the Beast once before? I truthfully think so, but am not sure.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt Captain America whip the Beast once before? I truthfully think so, but am not sure. Yes he did, but I believe Captain America would whoop Batman too....so that why I used DD as comparison stick out tongue

jrodslam
Yea Cap did. DD did as well.big grin

tkitna
Yes he did, but I believe Captain America would whoop Batman too....so that why I used DD as comparison stick out tongue

I thought so. As for the Cap/Batman comparison, I agree with you.

vansonbee
Batman and DD are comparable, so is Captain America. both Cap and DD has beaten Beast. So can Batman with his fighting skills and gadgets.

7/10nana_bat

respect_cyclops
Yea Cap did. DD did as well.big grin

why are you lying? daredevil never fought beast.. please prove your statement and show a scan of that fight or at least write the issue number

respect_cyclops
Batman and DD are comparable, so is Captain America. both Cap and DD has beaten Beast. So can Batman with his fighting skills and gadgets.

7/10nana_bat

again you are lying beast never fought daredevil before and captain america beat daredevil already in h2h fight, so captain america >>> daredevil, in batman and daredevil crossover batman whooped his ass so batman >>>>> daredevil, everybody beat daredevil and beast will make a fool out of him, stop lying about things that never happened

Darth Martin
Cap should npot beat Beast. He's basically a Spider-Man w/o webbing, but with razor-sharp claws, healing factor, and a Genuis-level intellect(won't help vs Bats).

tkitna
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Cap should npot beat Beast. He's basically a Spider-Man w/o webbing, but with razor-sharp claws, healing factor, and a Genuis-level intellect(won't help vs Bats).

So are you saying that batman would win, but Captain America shouldnt?

tsscls
Beast 7/10. With Batkick, Bats 10/10.

HawkinPoop!
Originally posted by tsscls
Beast 7/10. With Batkick, Bats 10/10.

O SHE-ET! HE JUST BROUGHT THE LULX!

Darth Martin
So are you saying that batman would win, but Captain America shouldnt? No, just I'm implying that Beast physical stats are superior to Cap not to mention his Genuis IQ, but pointing out that his smarts would be defaulted by Batman who is smarter.

All Cap has going for him is his fighting skill and shield. Batman actually has weapons to take Beast down but doubt any would touch Beast. And it only takes a few hits from Hank to ruff Bats up pretty bad.

tkitna
No, just I'm implying that Beast physical stats are superior to Cap not to mention his Genuis IQ, but pointing out that his smarts would be defaulted by Batman who is smarter.

Ok, gotcha!

Ok, but Cap has already beaten Beast. wink

Allankles

Ok, but Cap has already beaten Beast. wink

Although he is right. Statistically Beast is above Cap. Stronger, more agile and quicker too, not to mention his intelligence.

Stoic
Without his utility belt, I can see Batman being beaten to death if this fight was to the death. With the belt Batman should win this easily as he could simply gas Hank. H2H nah! Batman would lose. Why? for every 10 punches Batman gives, Hank would only need one serious punch to put him out, possibly killing him.

Beast if no one realizes has the strength of at the very least three full grown gorillas. A heavy not kidding around punch from him could take a mans head clean off. Batman is just a man.

Darth Martin
Ok, but Cap has already beaten Beast. wink True, and the only reason he did so is because he's Captain America. Having Steve Rogers as your name won't automatically give you the win on the forums when your opponent is superior to you in every physical way.

Originally posted by Stoic
With the belt Batman should win this easily as he could simply gas Hank. Beast could clear the area easily with his speed and agility. If Batman throws any projectile say a batarang, liquid-hydrogen capsule, or grenade again Beast can easily dodge.

BUSTER1
Beast-too agile, too durable, and way too strong for Mr.Wayne

vansonbee
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Beast-too agile, too durable, and way too strong for Mr.Wayne
I believe we already know that, but Batman has his equipment to help balance that out. Thanks for contribute

bansex

BUSTER1
I believe we already know that, but Batman has his equipment to help balance that out. Thanks for contribute

bansex

IMO, the equipment isn't enough to even up the odds-it makes the fight harder for Hank, but i reckon he still wins

Darth Martin

Beast could clear the area easily with his speed and agility. If Batman throws any projectile say a batarang, liquid-hydrogen capsule, or grenade again Beast can easily dodge.

vansonbee
Originally posted by BUSTER1
IMO, the equipment isn't enough to even up the odds-it makes the fight harder for Hank, but i reckon he still wins
Someone else on this thread said either way win for both combatant, my opinion the same. Beast or Batman can take it

Darth Martin
Batman can get meybe 2-3 wins tops. This is a clear majority for Beast.

50 Cent Chorus-
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, you know I will
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, with the back of the steel
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, your cap could get peeled
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, your ass could get killed

I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, you know I will
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, with the back of the steel

50 Cent Verse-
2 niggaz in the front, 2 niggaz in the back
thats 4 niggaz ridin' strapped in grandpa's Cadillac
the voice in my head say **** all these niggaz
then i start thinkin', i should rob all these niggaz
man my homies they wan' do whateva i wan' do
i say i wan' eat they say shit we wan' eat to
lets ride around find a nigga stuntin' on first street
with the shine's on niggaz be lookin' like lunch meat
i run up on a nigga, pop one on the floor
tell um come up off that shit 'fore we start poppin' some more
**** a ski mask, man niggaz know who i iz
i got a full clip and niggaz know i get biz

50 Cent Chorus-
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, you know i will
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, with the back of the steal

50 Cent Verse-
I'm up early in the mornin', tryna make a move
You comin' in here with me shorty take your lil' one to school
even though she cause the drama, you love your baby momma
i hit her with the llama to get this cake
Give us the coke, the cash, the combo to the safe
oh she don't know it, damn, ok we'll wait
i play with your kid on the couch, while your ***** on the phone
with a gun to her head sayin' daddy come home
you was rollin' poppin' bubbly, didn't think it get ugly
in the hood shit is lovely until it go bad
now you can pray for a miracle and God might be hearin' you
and the 9 will jam, right in my hand

50 Cent Chorus-

Young Buck Verse-
I got his homies screamin' Buck you need to calm down
niggaz be gettin' killed everytime you come around
we ran up in his crib made his momma kiss the ground
she askin' God, what my baby dunn did now?
im takin' everythang, jewellry i want it all
duck tape him up, rip the phone cords out the wall
**** waitin' we can startin' waitin' on tomorrow
so ask Satan if he got a car that i can borrow
im inpatient like a money hungry rap star
i jack him for his chain and i can get a new Jaguar
the mack i have his brains all over the ****in' sidewalk
and i'ma be on CNN again it ain't my fault
march nigga step, right nigga lef'
G-Unit soldier i'm thuggin' till my death motha****as

50 Cent Chorus-

Daredevil1
Batman wins.

A list martial artists like Cap, Daredevil, and Black Panther have all defeated or had the upper hand on Beast.

BATBATMAN3

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Batman wins.

A list martial artists like Cap, Daredevil, and Black Panther have all defeated or had the upper hand on Beast. Because there all A list hero's. Won't grant them the win on this forum where we make common sense. Although out of those four I would give Black Panther the best chance against Beast.

bruceman
batman takes it with easy even without prep time he got everything he need in his belt 1 gass bomb to blind beast and he knocks him out cold with a punch

Brutacus
Originally posted by bruceman
batman takes it with easy even without prep time he got everything he need in his belt 1 gass bomb to blind beast and he knocks him out cold with a punch

Don't think it would be that easy, beast got some good durability.
And he might be able to dodge a punch blinded because his other sense are also increase combined with his superhuman agility.

Even thow I do see batman take the most wins against beast.
Best bet for beast is to try to close in fast take him down with his strenght and ground and pound batman.
Since that's not his style he will lose.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by bruceman
batman takes it with easy even without prep time he got everything he need in his belt 1 gass bomb to blind beast and he knocks him out cold with a punch What's to say Beast doesn't have his goggles with him. Sure he doesn't wear it all the time but it could be in his belt. Gases can be evaded easily with Beast's superhuman speed and agility. I've already said that it would be a test in itself for Batman to connect his batarangs with Beast. Again, Beast is on a team with Gambit, Iceman, and Cyclops. All of whom would be hard-pressed to hit Beast. Note that two of them are master marksman. He's also had to fight Pyro before. Those experiences can be an edge in dealing with Batman's gases, grenades, and various assortment of batarangs. Not to mention all of his Danger Room sessions. While still in human form as a teenager Beast easily evaded the death traps. Imagine him now after two major mutations.

Batman knocking Beast out? laughing

Originally posted by Brutacus
Best bet for beast is to try to close in fast take him down with his strenght and ground and pound batman.
Since that's not his style he will lose. Beast is not stupid, actually he's far from it. No, he's nowhere near Batman's level of a tactician. But being on a team that has Cyclops and Wolverine on the roster for a few decades I'm sure he's picked up alot. And how is that not his style. That is his style. He uses his strength to compliment his speed and agility. I'm not even sure Batman has faced an opponent quite like Beast before. Sure he's faced elements like Nightwing and his agility, Deathstroke and his speed, and Bane and his strength but combine those all together not to mention Beast is alot stronger than Bane, more agile than Nightwing, and is probably on par with Slade as far as fighting speed goes(not reaction), and add a Genuis level intellect while nowhere near Batman's own he can easily be a devastating opponent for Batman.

Brutacus
Still I know beast is stronger faster and well you name it physical he is bat's superior on every lvl.
Yet he allway's seems to get beaten by guy's who has better skills than him.
Even thow I don't get that since he's just physical to superior to beat for a normal human even a peak human with great skill.
First of all they should never land a hit and well iff they do it wouldn't do much damage to him since he can withstand a drop from a 2 story building.
Nerve strike's wouldn't work since he would move to fast to even place a good nerve strike.
Heck he can even outlast batman in a fight since he got better stamina.
Put in those nice claws he got in his last mutation, and the feral side he got he should be one deadly enemy.
I guess that hanging upside down all the time must have given him some kind of brain damage so he loses to normal human beings.

In the end he will allway's lose to the skilled normal human fighter.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Brutacus
In the end he will allway's lose to the skilled normal human fighter. In the comics sure, but being an A-list hero or your name being Cap or Daredevil won't save you on these boards. On these forums we make sense. We can take feats into account, but should we really take Cap standing up to Thanos, Bats kicking Spectre, or Wolverine taking a nuke as fact on these boards. Some do but others like me will argue for the lesser knowns if they clearly have attributes and advantages that will make this a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.