What Were Your First Days of Work Like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davehead
I ask because this is my first day as a tire technician. So what kind of mistakes did you make on your first day/days of work?

Slay
Suck it.

~Wålshy~
i started a placement on monday in a computer shop, repairing computers, getting rid of viruses etc.

so far its good cause i dont have to be making tea for a bunch of people cause its only me and the owner there. and if i know what to do then i just get on with it and if not i ask the owner and she practically does it all and i just sit there with my can of pepsi. good times.

Davehead
Originally posted by Slay
Suck it.
You messed that up?

Slay
Originally posted by Davehead
You messed that up?
Suck it.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Davehead
I ask because this is my first day as a tire technician. So what kind of mistakes did you make on your first day/days of work?

I'm still in my first days of work pretty much, it's all good. Made the natural rookie mistakes.

It was fairly easy for me though, since I've done similar work before.

Mairuzu
I don't make mitsakes.

awehuhs

chillmeistergen
I've never done particularly challenging work. My first days of work and every job have been just a piss around, really. I'm a slacker, there's no denying that.

ScarletSpeed
My first job was in Burgerking lol.

it was ok.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
My first job was in Burgerking lol.

it was ok. You gave head in a burger king?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You gave head in a burger king?

yes, did I stutter?

Mairuzu
No but your mouth was full.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
No but your mouth was full.

you weren't there awesome

Mairuzu
How do you think you got paid!?

ScarletSpeed
aw yeah

awesome

no expression?

lord xyz
Same as Chill.

ragesRemorse
My first day of official work came when i was 14. I started work at Mcdonalds. The only mistake that i can remember making that day was using the wrong promotional wrappers to wrap the Big Arch sandwhich.

kodak
my first 5 days at my job can be summed up in a 3 words

"damn its cold"

Outbound
One of my jobs was shit for about 3 weeks, the training sessions they gave to everyone covered everything (customer service, accident prevention, company history etc) except the actual work we'd be doing so by the time I hit the floor I was standing around for half hour. On the job they assumed I knew everything from the training so they didnt really give me any help.

appleptree
My fist job day was excited and full of energy.

Naz
My first day of work I was terrified of my coworkers and avoided speaking to them at all costs. Now they're my best friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.