Thanos w/p gem/Keeper/Rune King Thor vs Darksied/Takion/infinity man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
NO ALE FOR DS

NO BFR

WHO WINS?

fangirl101
This thread fails.
Thanos with a the PG Gem. what kind of??

skyfather
Originally posted by fangirl101
This thread fails.
Thanos with a the PG Gem. what kind of??

WHAT AND THIS DOESNT http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t494479.html

AMAZO W/12 OTHER POWERS thumb down

iceman24567
So you make a spite thread on purpose to counter a spite thread? Grow up.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
So you make a spite thread on purpose to counter a spite thread? Grow up.
lolz grow up? were in freaking comic debate forum. Nothing wrong with him making this thread.

Team one wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
WHAT AND THIS DOESNT http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t494479.html

AMAZO W/12 OTHER POWERS thumb down
That's dumb. Thor with the Odin Force has all those powers and More.
Silver Surfer can do nearly Everything Amazo Can. And Thanos is Thanos. Get a grip. Alot of those powers wouldn't mean jack to surfer or thor or thanos. Heat vision, sonic cry, and electric blast. nill. batkick and batarangs and arrows. Nill. Get a grip.

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
Why don't you say that to your Dc buddies. Thank you Oh let's see because their is no reason to? Why don't you go read a bunch of comics so you don't type like shit in every thread you post in?

Badabing
Not one post on topic. I should put you all on double secret probation....uhuh

stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Not one post on topic. I should put you all on double secret probation....uhuh

stick out tongue I apologize ok Takion solos the field by probing everybody with high fathers staff
Happy Dance uhuh

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
lolz grow up? were in freaking comic debate forum. Nothing wrong with him making this thread.

Team one wins. Exactly.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one stomps Yes,they do stomp. Those poor innocent dc guys.

iceman24567
Nah look what he typed first i quoted it he is far from right in anyway Takion still solos uhuh

quanchi112
Nah look what he typed first i quoted it he is far from right in anyway Takion still solos uhuh Its just a thread. Quit whining.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Its just a thread. Quit whining. The only person that ever whines is you and everybody knows this Quan if it's just a thread why are you insulting me? laughing

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes

quanchi112
The only person that ever whines is you and everybody knows this Quan if it's just a thread why are you insulting me? laughing Im fine brah. No one ever gets in my head. Ever. smile

Team one wins.

iceman24567
Says the man that "left" Whatever Quan your full of something and it's not jelly beans. Takion solos.

quanchi112
Says the man that "left" Whatever Quan your full of something and it's not jelly beans. Takion solos. You really think Takion could beat either RKThor or Thanos when he had problems with Stayne.

laughing out loud

Enyalus
Thanos doesn't even need to be in this thread. The Keeper and RKT can take team two every single time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos doesn't even need to be in this thread. The Keeper and RKT can take team two every single time. Team 1 is just too powerful. Thanos or RK Thor could solo this easily imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.