William Cooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Mr Parker
Since the topic of William Cooper came up recently,thought i would bring this thread of Deano's I remember him posting to the top again.William Cooper was a true patriot and a hero.He was the one that uncovered the zapruder film proving the warren commission was a fairy tale.In the uncensored version of that film he came across,it shows the driver turning around firing at kennedy.

It was also Cooper not Alex Jones like so many people believe,who exposed 9/11 being an inside job two months before it happened.Cooper was a true hero.He died two months later in nov 2001 when federal agents burst into his home and opened up fire on him murdering him.He was murdered for trying to get the truth out about 9/11 being an inside job.

Symmetric Chaos
Aside from the simple impossibility of "exposing" 9/11 before it actually happened let's see what we know about Cooper. First he thought UFOs controlled the government. Then he claimed the Illuminati was controlling him to make him think UFOs were real. There's also the wonderful rationality presented by a man who became convinced Kennedy was shot by his driver with a .45 handgun.

Really, he displayed the sort of consistent insanity and backpedaling that makes it hard to take anything he ever said seriously.

Mr Parker
regardless of what he was wrong about what he thought,HE DID expose 9/11 being an inside job before it happened,Jones just rolled with it and got credited for it and as usual,you only read PARTS of what I posted cause I just said the zapruder film that he uncovered,shows the driver turning around shooting at him.it was suppressed from the american public for years and whatever you want to believe,you cant get around that government agents came into his home and murdered him two months later after he went public on radio getting the word out that 9/11 was an inside job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.