Luminara and Obi-wan vs. Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
My first thread in years!

Anyway, so this is all of them at their prime (probably ROTS). No Force only or sabers only, just an all out fight.

Faunus
Mace will get angry. Very angry.

I highly doubt that he can overcome the Order's two premier Soresu masters. Depending on the setting, he might be able to make use of his presumably superior Force-power, but against Obi-Wan gaining an advantage based on terrain is going to be difficult.

Darth Martin
If Palpatine could take out 3 established Master Jedi in ROTS and Mace is supposed to be superior to Palpatine in swordsmanship, would it be too farfetched to assume he could take these two? Still I think the team can et some wins.

Faunus
Mace isn't as fast Palpatine under his own power, and these two are Soresu masters. Their defense should be all but impenetrable alone, and together they'd be obnoxious as hell.

Darth Martin
Yea 1on1 I think Mace could penetrate their defence after a while(Shatterpoint). But together this might be too much.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea 1on1 I think Mace could penetrate their defence after a while(Shatterpoint). But together this might be too much.

Seeing a shatterpoint doesn't mean that he is automatically capable of using it to his advantage. RotS Kenobi was capable of deflecting 23 strikes per second from Grievous.

Kenobi is a beast. Luminara was a high level Jedi master, and I just don't see Mace defeating the team.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Seeing a shatterpoint doesn't mean that he is automatically capable of using it to his advantage. RotS Kenobi was capable of deflecting 23 strikes per second from Grievous.

Tisk tisk. No exaggerations. wink

Obi-Wan handled Grievous' 18 strikes per second, and his Soresu skills were overloaded once Grievous cranked it up to 20 strikes per second. Nothing about 23.

Red Nemesis
I've got the book right here, and I'm sorry to say you're right. it was 20/sec, not 23. My mistake. It doesn't invalidate my point though. Kenobi is fast.

Darth Martin
And we must admit that was a severely watered down General. Nothing compared to his former Clone Wars self. Don't think Kenobi could handle him.

Tangible God
And we must admit that was a severely watered down General. Nothing compared to his former Clone Wars self. Don't think Kenobi could handle him. I can't even make sense of this.

Red Nemesis
And we must admit that was a severely watered down General.

TEH ROTS GRIEVUS WASNT AS GOOD AS TEH COMIX!1

Nothing compared to his former Clone Wars self.
HE AINT AS GOOD AS HE USE TO BE11111111

Don't think Kenobi could handle him.
OBI1 IS <<<<<<<<<<<< THAN CLONE GREIVUS!!!!11111

My translation:

The Clone wars Grievous was vastly superior to the incarnation that we see in Revenge of the Sith, which was injured by Mace Windu during LOE. "I" don't believe that Obi-Wan could take CW Grievous.

(Note: I'm only the messenger. I'm not arguing my own opinions, so don't flame me. Plz.)

Enyalus
lulz wat a moron u r red i cnt beliv ud sai dat

Darth Exodus
What a t-wat. laughing

Master Crimzon
althugs thsia si blaspahemy, i maust agrii wit enyaluz. grievus is alwyz a Happy Dance Happy Dance love doctor rock

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
TEH ROTS GRIEVUS WASNT AS GOOD AS TEH COMIX!1

HE AINT AS GOOD AS HE USE TO BE11111111

OBI1 IS <<<<<<<<<<<< THAN CLONE GREIVUS!!!!11111

My translation:

The Clone wars Grievous was vastly superior to the incarnation that we see in Revenge of the Sith, which was injured by Mace Windu during LOE. "I" don't believe that Obi-Wan could take CW Grievous.

(Note: I'm only the messenger. I'm not arguing my own opinions, so don't flame me. Plz.) wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
althugs thsia si blaspahemy, i maust agrii wit enyaluz. grievus is alwyz a Happy Dance Happy Dance love doctor rock

Blasphemy? The above is the best and most well founded comment you've made in months.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Enyalus
Blasphemy? The above is the best and most well founded comment you've made in months.

You mean since I joined the forum? Why, thanks. It only speaks for how deeply incredible my previous comment was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.