Apollo Creed versus Clubber Lang.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Apollo, Rocky II version, versus Clubber Lang for the heavyweight championship of the world.

Both fighters are at full strength. Who takes it?

Darth Macabre
Clubber. I wouldn't say easily, but...easily.

Rogue Jedi
HELL no. Apollo would beat Clubber into next year.

Davehead
Well, since Rocky beat Lang, I'd say Apollo, his teacher, could do so as well.

Rogue Jedi
Lang would never catch Creed. Creed's power is being overlooked here, he had Rocky out on his feet at least half a dozen times.

ragesRemorse
Clubber Lang reminds me of Kimbo Slice. He has nothing to offer except a freak show gimmick. Apollo was so badass he couldn't find anyone to fight him.

Rogue Jedi
Lang was far superior to Kimbo, Lang was actually trained as a pro boxer, whereas Kimbo is just a street fighter.

ragesRemorse
i know that, dude, im just sayin.

quit bustin my balls nigga mad

Davehead
I PITY THE FOOL!

FistOfThe North
Well Apollo II got knocked out by Rocky. And Lang knocked out Rocky in pt3. But your saying at full stremfff. hmmmmmm

Apollo's faster, Clubber's stronger. Apollo's way too cocky and Clubber's way too emotional.

Hm, i say that Clubber's emotionality would probably or greatly interfere with him in the fight cause Apollo's inevitable mocking and antics would frustrate and aggravate the sh*t outta Clubber, ontop of the fact that confidence is a better feeling to have than anger in a fight, which always clouds the mind, therefore obscuring his judgement and strategic decisions therefore affecting his motor reflexes thus allowing Apollo an opening or an advantage he can exploit, so he can take it home in 4 rds.

Apollo wins.

"Watch me knock you out like, Apollo Creed'a
Body blow, bustin' your shit, makin' you bleed'a"

- Busta R.

BruceSkywalker
Two good fighters, but overall I think Clubber takes it.

Rogue Jedi
Lang would never catch Apollo. IF he did, yes, he'd win quickly, but Apollo can go full speed for fifteen rounds at a time.

Bada's Palin
Apollo would wear down Clubber.

Rogue Jedi
That, and after six or seven rounds of chasing Lang, Clubber would begin to tire.

six6six
IVAN DRAGO destroys both of them. But stickin' with the thread, I say Apollo takes this. He's got alot more skill than Clubber IMO, even though he is a cocky bastard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.