Any of you gaiz know where I can find some official scans of Dragon Ball?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Raizen
Someone on another forum seems to think that this scan is not an official scans of the Dragon Ball manga.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3236/420711xc2.th.jpg

So, does anyone know where I can find some official scans?

Here's some intel of what I mean.

Endless Mike
If someone says your scan is wrong, then ask them to provide a better one.

If they post a scan that says something different, ask for a source that proves it's more reliable.

First rule of debate: Never let your opponent put you on the defensive

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If someone says your scan is wrong, then ask them to provide a better one.

If they post a scan that says something different, ask for a source that proves it's more reliable.

First rule of debate: Never let your opponent put you on the defensive

I've been doing that, but it seems to him that it's my job to provide proof , when it's actually his job to prove me wrong. laughing

Wil7
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
I've been doing that, but it seems to him that it's my job to provide proof , when it's actually his job to prove me wrong. laughing

Something is wrong with the person who said that. They need to provide better proof than what you show. He can't just say that the manga scan sucks. rolling on floor laughing

Becci

A certain VG Vs. member here on KMC comes to mind when you say that no expression

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Wil7
Something is wrong with the person who said that. They need to provide better proof than what you show. He can't just say that the manga scan sucks. rolling on floor laughing

Wow, after wasting my time, he tells me he's been lying. Versus debates can get, how you say, hectic these days. laughing

Wil7
Wow, after wasting my time, he tells me he's been lying. Versus debates can get, how you say, hectic these days. laughing

Who is the person that is "lying" to you, because he needs to be stupid to think he can trick you with the excuse of him lying to you big grin

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Wil7
Who is the person that is "lying" to you, because he needs to be stupid to think he can trick you with the excuse of him lying to you big grin

He goes by the name of Invaderzym. He and the other DBZ fans pull stunts like this just to make it seem like the debates are in their favor.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
A certain VG Vs. member here on KMC comes to mind when you say that no expression And who is that miss? 131

Endless Mike
Just point out that you provided a scan, and until he does so as well, the burden of proof is on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.