Spiderman/Wolverine Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
In terms of just combat speed, has Peter shown he's faster than Logan?.

Battlehammer
nope.

though he deffiently more agile

Pyron_Knight
Not asking you. Asking people who are actually objective. Or at leas tnot as biased as you.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Not asking you. Asking people who are actually objective. Or at leas tnot as biased as you.

You have a point but shouldn't this go in the questions thread?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
pleases if anyone bias here it you. atleast im not so blinded by spidy love that I believe BT is so fast he won't get hit by an invidual who has delfected/ dodged and seen bullets in slow motion.

Starscream M
Spiderman is def faster than logan. He's moved across rooms so fast that people could barely see him.

Spiderman also dodges multiple machine gun fire whereas Logan just eats bullets.

Entity
Yea Spiderman and Logan basically break down like this.

Spiderman = Faster, stronger, smarter

Logan = Tougher/more durable, more skilled, more experienced

In base abilities Peter is just superior to Logan but Logan's healing, unbreakable bones and years of experience and martial arts training balance it out so Peter can't really do allot more than keep holding him back. Of course its the same with Logan not really being able to surpass Peter's strength, speed and much faster reaction time due to his spider sense. If Peter would just take the time to learn some serious martial arts skill form Matt or someone Wolverine would be far less of a problem for him. As well would several to most, if not all, of his own rogues gallery.

Prior to OMD Peter had finally gained well more than enough edge to take Logan, at least temporally, but was still stuck at stalemate to him simply because unless he's willing to kill Logan he won't be able to stop him. Just keep holding him off, and we all know Peter isn't willing to do that even to an enemy much less Logan. Since OMD I think he's back to just his classic levels which still allow him enough of an edge to hold Logan off but not by allot. He'd have to work for it now.

But then again that's just my speculation based on what I've seen in previews and such, seeing as I still refuse to read Spiderman titles as of BND until that is fixed. mad

Battlehammer
spiderman not faster let a lone much faster...............

also your entire arguement had almost nothing to do with the thread. Though it was thought out nicely and I disagree with a lot of it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
Spiderman is def faster than logan. He's moved across rooms so fast that people could barely see him.

Spiderman also dodges multiple machine gun fire whereas Logan just eats bullets.

Wolverine has moved across rooms so fast that people could barely see him also and he has also dodged machine gun fire... hell he's dodged chain and rail gun fire for that matter.

So... um... try again?

Spider-man is faster than Logan, but in the same way that the fastest runner in the Olympics is faster than the slowest, the difference being so minuscule that it is barely worth talking about.

One of the main difference between the combat speed of them both is that a lot of the time its just Wolverine's arms that are moving a mile a minute with several afterimages on panel (Spider-man has done this also), while Spider-man usually does it with his entire body completely changing positions (and Wolverine has done this as well).

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

One of the main difference between the combat speed of them both is that a lot of the time its just Wolverine's arms that are moving a mile a minute with several afterimages on panel (Spider-man has done this also), while Spider-man usually does it with his entire body completely changing positions (and Wolverine has done this as well). I would agree that Wolverine hands are very fast

but overall body speed, Spiderman has a quantifiable advantage over logan

DigiMark007
Questions thread. Or a vs. battle. I'm not going to allowed a thinly veiled vs. catfight into this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.