Magneto Testament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
anybody reading it? Its been really good.

jumpmann
It's different. Definitely belongs in the Marvel Knights line. Picking up toward a brutal confrontation. Great stuff.

Someone's "opinion" on the IGN boards of the first issue is one of the funniest things I've read on the internet.

Utrigita
laughing out loud

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by jumpmann

Someone's "opinion" on the IGN boards of the first issue is one of the funniest things I've read on the internet. unbelievable. laughing Reminds me of that family guy episode where while in germany, brian notices that they removed germanys history from world war 2 off their history books.

Nihilist
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
anybody reading it? Its been really good.

f*cking awesome read so far

srankmissingnin
The only possible complaint would be that Magneto's real name is sorta stupid... but that is pretty "nothing" of a complaint. Fantastic read.

MK is really picking up with this and Sub-mariner: The Depths, can't wait for more.

Endless Mike
I like it so far - someone on another board complained about the art, but I don't see a problem with it

Doctor-Alvis
That art is a little off but it's nothing game breaking to these old ears.

Pretty awesome read so far.

Badabing
I'm enjoying the comic.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by jumpmann
It's different. Definitely belongs in the Marvel Knights line. Picking up toward a brutal confrontation. Great stuff.

Someone's "opinion" on the IGN boards of the first issue is one of the funniest things I've read on the internet.

That stuff has nazi-sympathizer written all over it. Hitler wasn't a war hero at all. I wonder what he was smoking when he wrote that.

I guess he didn't consider the economical repercussions that LOSING the war had for Germany laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.