Omega Red vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Times Square. Who wins?

respect_cyclops
omega red will beat hercules without much trouble he will release his death factor which will already cause hercules a lot of trouble because normal people will die from that but hercules i guess will get weaker and then he will absorb his life force which will make him even stronger and hercules will get even weaker... and then? he can just beat the living hell out of him with his spores

Wei Phoenix
Someone is catching an Omega Destroyer.

golem370
Hercules wins

Starscream M
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
omega red will beat hercules without much trouble he will release his death factor which will already cause hercules a lot of trouble because normal people will die from that but hercules i guess will get weaker and then he will absorb his life force which will make him even stronger and hercules will get even weaker... and then? he can just beat the living hell out of him with his spores hercules may get so pissed he strangles red with his own tentacles

Endrict Nuul
Herc in a spite. Herc is immortal btw..

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Herc is immortal btw.. he still is? hmm, I intended this to be the mortal hercules.

respect_cyclops
yes hercules is immortal but he can be knocked out and this is one of hose fights where strength alone doesnt matter and i explained how omega red will win

golem370
Where does the fight take place?

Endrict Nuul
Easy BFR for Herc ftw.

Battlehammer
No one ever get BFR thats just stupid.

herc might be immortal, but that does not mean he can't be killed. Gods can be killed and they have a life forces meaning omega red can take it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Battlehammer

WTF???? No, just no, I am not touching this one. Please go back to that rock you were hiding under, most threads are better off without you around.

Battlehammer
WTF???? No, just no, I am not touching this one. Please go back to that rock you were hiding under, most threads are better off without you around.
that really not needed at all.

pleases no one normally gets bfr. Herc not one to pruposally bfr any one it out of character for him. No he much rather omega red stick around an brawl it out.

cis will prevent herc from attempting a bfr. Also omega red cound bfr herc as well..............

Wei Phoenix

herc might be immortal, but that does not mean he can't be killed. Gods can be killed and they have a life forces meaning omega red can take it.

I can name tons of characters who get BFR'd. My favorite character gets BFR'd most of the time because that is really the only way to beat him. Cain normally gets BFR'd

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
My favorite character gets BFR'd most of the time because that is really the only way to beat him. who?

Endrict Nuul
that really not needed at all.

pleases no one normally gets bfr. Herc not one to pruposally bfr any one it out of character for him. No he much rather omega red stick around an brawl it out.

cis will prevent herc from attempting a bfr. Also omega red cound bfr herc as well..............

Just stop your crap....

Battlehammer
I can name tons of characters who get BFR'd. My favorite character gets BFR'd most of the time because that is really the only way to beat him. Cain normally gets BFR'd
and I can name far more instances were people don't get bfr.

Also herc not the type of character to purposly bfr some one. actually I am not sure he ever bfr anyone.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Starscream M
who?

The Juggernaut.

Battlehammer
Just stop your crap....
you stop yours.

Herc cis will prevent him from bfring omega red. Omega Red cis will prevent him from bfring herc. Both are able to do so, niether would. It be out of character for them.

Endrict Nuul
Red aint taking a single with from Herc.

Putting Cap on ignore so I dont have to see his crap.

Battlehammer
The Juggernaut.
........who bfr him? I don't really ever recall him getting bfr.......I mean wwh sorta bfr him, but not even.

Starscream M
you stop yours.

Herc cis will prevent him from bfring omega red. Omega Red cis will prevent him from bfring herc. Both are able to do so, niether would. It be out of character for them. umm sorry I disagree...Omega Red cannot BFR Hercules

you need AT LEAST CL100 strength to BFR someone

Starscream M
........who bfr him? I don't really ever recall him getting bfr.......I mean wwh sorta bfr him, but not even. Onslaught bfred him

Battlehammer
Red aint taking a single with from Herc.

Putting Cap on ignore so I dont have to see his crap.
lol. this comming from the idiot who thought I actually believed blade could speed blizt wolverine and beat omega red............

Wei Phoenix
and I can name far more instances were people don't get bfr.

Also herc not the type of character to purposly bfr some one. actually I am not sure he ever bfr anyone.

If Herc knows thats the only way to win then he'll do it.

You said no one gets BFRD and I proved you wrong. Hulk gets BFRd so does Galactus, Thor had to BFR Juggernaut twice. Eternity BFRd him too.

BFRs happen dude, just accept it.

Endrict Nuul
They BFRed WWH to another planet. Hulk BFRed Juggenaut twice, plenty of people get BFRed.

Battlehammer
umm sorry I disagree...Omega Red cannot BFR Hercules

no you dont.............with 10 ton strength you could luanch 200 pound person very very very very far away.

Endrict Nuul
umm sorry I disagree...Omega Red cannot BFR Hercules

thumb up

Battlehammer
They BFRed WWH to another planet. Plenty of people get BFRed.
thats your example?

a non fight?

come on if your gunna give an example make it a good one.

Starscream M
no you dont.............with 10 ton strength you could luanch 200 pound person very very very very far away. ummm NO

spiderman cant punch people more than 20 to 30 feet away

to BFR someone, you have to knock them miles away. Only CL100s have that much power. Omega Red doesn't.

Endrict Nuul
One hit from 100+ tons will send Red flying, hence bfr.

Battlehammer
If Herc knows thats the only way to win then he'll do it.

No he won't when have you seen him resort to such a tactic?

You said no one gets BFRD and I proved you wrong. Hulk gets BFRd so does Galactus, Thor had to BFR Juggernaut twice. Eternity BFRd him too.

BFRs happen dude, just accept it.
I never said they don't I said there unlikly.

also you enver proved me wrong.........you never even gave a scan or any evidences.

when did thor bfr juggernaut as I reclal it was a stalemate.

BFR happen it true, but there not the norm and certain character simply won't do it.

Wei Phoenix

herc might be immortal, but that does not mean he can't be killed. Gods can be killed and they have a life forces meaning omega red can take it. Right there you said no one NEVER gets BFRd. You seriously want scans of Thor BFRing Cain?

Battlehammer
Onslaught bfred him
that is very true. First time jugg was ever scared to.

Battlehammer
Right there you said no one NEVER gets BFRd. You seriously want scans of Thor BFRing Cain?
I did not mean to be taken litterally. I ment that he barly happens and it not the nrm.

Yes I do and not becuases I don't believe you. I jsut want to save the scans for later uses.

horrorwolf
Herc takes this.

Wei Phoenix
I did not mean to be taken litterally. I ment that he barly happens and it not the nrm.

Yes I do and not becuases I don't believe you. I jsut want to save the scans for later uses.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/vs_Thor4.jpg

That is the first one.

Stoic
Herc wins in a massive stomp. Anyone remember what he did to the Constrictor?

Wei Phoenix
that is very true. First time jugg was ever scared to.

Everyone knows the onslaught saga PISsed on Cain.

srankmissingnin
Omega Red was owning Colossus, just a few seconds of contact with his tentacles and Colossus was barely able to do anything. Not only that but his tentacles overpowered Peter and he displayed the brute strength to dig his fingers into Colossus' organic steal! People aren't give Red enough credit. If he gets a hold of Herc. its pretty much over.

Starscream M
didnt Red get stopped by a glue gun recently?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Omega Red was owning Colossus, just a few seconds of contact with his tentacles and Colossus was barely able to do anything. Not only that but his tentacles overpowered Peter and he displayed the brute strength to dig his fingers into Colossus' organic steal! People aren't give Red enough credit. If he gets a hold of Herc. its pretty much over.

Utter crap fight....

srankmissingnin
Utter crap fight....

Based on what? Arkady is legit man. When he turns on his death spores he has liquefied dudes with an a 20 yard radius almost instantly. His life syphon is a powerful ability and all he needs to do is make contact with his tentacles for it work and when he does his opponent doesn't only become weaker, but Arkady becomes stronger and completely rejuvenated.

Pyron_Knight
That's nice.
Doesn't mean anything to a guy who's Thor's equal in strength and has a good amount of skill.

cmack
hercules wins 10/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
That's nice.
Doesn't mean anything to a guy who's Thor's equal in strength and has a good amount of skill.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

How does Hercs strength even begin to matter here? If Arkady's tentacles make contact with him they will significantly sap Herc's strength, while boosting Reds. Even if Herc gets free he will still be weakened and disoriented, making it even easier for Red to get a hold of him once again. So tell me, with that in mind, how does Herc win? Do you think he is going to wade right into melee avoid all of Arkady's tenticles and lay him out with one blow? Or do you think Red's power will have no affect on Herc? Do either of those scenarios even begin to make sense?

Face it, you are delusional champ.

Mindset
I think Herc will wade through Red's attacks and still beat him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
I think Herc will wade through Red's attacks and still beat him.

How? For that to happen Arkady either needs to A) not hit Herc at all or B) his life drain needs to have no affect. Considering he has hit much faster / more skilled opponents A is out of the question, and there is nothing in the history of either of them that would make B a likely out come either. So how does he do it? If Arkady makes contract with him for even a few seconds Herc will be on his knees as weak as a baby.

Mindset
How? For that to happen Arkady either needs to A) not hit Herc at all or B) his life drain needs to have no affect. Considering he has hit much faster / more skilled opponents A is out of the question, and there is nothing in the history of either of them that would make B a likely out come either. So how does he do it? If Arkady makes contract with him for even a few seconds Herc will be on his knees as weak as a baby. No, not really. Other than OR interaction recently with Piotr I've never seen that happen, not to mention Herc is superior to Piotr in pretty much every way.

Has OR ever done what you're suggesting to anyone on Herc's level?

srankmissingnin
No, not really. Other than OR interaction recently with Piotr I've never seen that happen, not to mention Herc is superior to Piotr in pretty much every way.

Has OR ever done what you're suggesting to anyone on Herc's level?

You've never seen that happen before? confused

Almost every time he makes contact with his tentacles he ends the fight instantly unless someone comes to the rescue. The life syphon doesn't have that great of an affect on people with powerful healing factors like Sabs and Wolverine, and once Psylock used her telepathy the stop him from using it when Arkady had her in his grasp... but that's about it. I mean he's down all of the X-Men almost instantly, he even took down Iceman in a few seconds and he didn't even use the tentacles to do it, just the death spores. Given Herc the benifit of the doubt and saying "Well, Herc is like totally strong, so OR powers won't work on him," is complete bull shit, and doesn't have any rational thought behind it.

Mindset
You've never seen that happen before? confused

Almost every time he makes contact with his tentacles he ends the fight instantly unless someone comes to the rescue. The life syphon doesn't have that great of an affect on people with powerful healing factors like Sabs and Wolverine, and once Psylock used her telepathy the stop him from using it when Arkady had her in his grasp... but that's about it. I mean he's down all of the X-Men almost instantly, he even took down Iceman in a few seconds and he didn't even use the tentacles to do it, just the death spores. Given Herc the benifit of the doubt and saying "Well, Herc is like totally strong, so OR powers won't work on him," is complete bull shit, and doesn't have any rational thought behind it. Well seeing as he has done this all the time according to you where are the scans or issue numbers?

And no, I've never seen him take any top tiers down in seconds.

You'll notice I never said OR powers wouldn't work on Herc, I think they will affect Herc but he can put him down before he's too weak. While you think Herc will lose in a couple seconds.

srankmissingnin
Well seeing as he has done this all the time according to you where are the scans or issue numbers?

And no, I've never seen him take any top tiers down in seconds.

You'll notice I never said OR powers wouldn't work on Herc, I think they will affect Herc but he can put him down before he's too weak. While you think Herc will lose in a couple seconds.

confused

He doesn't fight top tiers, he fights the X-Men but to suggest that his powers won't work on Herc because he C100 is compete and utter bias. There is nothing to suggest that Arkady's ability loses its effectiveness as people become stronger... I mean... its just as effective on Colossus as it is on Jubilee... but for some reason Hercules is immune? Give me a break.

His powers worked on Colossus though and if they worked on him then they should, if anything they, have a greater on affect on Herc who maybe stronger than Colossus, but isn't as durable.

Read X-Men 4-8 and 18-20 I think...

horrorwolf
Hercules is the son of Zeus and for all intents are purposes can not die or be drained of his life force.

He is Invulnerable to anything Omega can do to him, is far stronger, and has regen close to that of Wolverine, with far better endurance.

Dispite the fact that Red should be able to sustain himself for longer than normal periods while feeding on Hercs LF, Omega loses here.

His Death Factor fails, Phermones will have no effect, and his body armor is not strong enough to sustain him going toe to toe with Herc here.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Hercules is the son of Zeus and for all intents are purposes can not die or be drained of his life force.

He is Invulnerable to anything Omega can do to him, is far stronger, and has regen close to that of Wolverine, with far better endurance.

Dispite the fact that Red should be able to sustain himself for longer than normal periods while feeding on Hercs LF, Omega loses here.

His Death Factor fails, Phermones will have no effect, and his body armor is not strong enough to sustain him going toe to toe with Herc here.

Based on what? Where has it even been said that Herc can't have his life force drained?

Mindset
confused

He doesn't fight top tiers, he fights the X-Men but to suggest that his powers won't work on Herc because he C100 is compete and utter bias. There is nothing to suggest that Arkady's ability loses its effectiveness as people become stronger... I mean... its just as effective on Colossus as it is on Jubilee... but for some reason Hercules is immune? Give me a break.

His powers worked on Colossus though and if they worked on him then they should, if anything they, have a greater on affect on Herc who maybe stronger than Colossus, but isn't as durable.

Read X-Men 4-8 and 18-20 I think... I don't like to flame, but are you retarded? I explicitly stated I wasn't saying Herc was immune...

Herc was able to fight for hours when shot with 9 bullets that had hydra blood, the deadliest poison to Gods, and even that didn't kill him. So death spores > that?

What I would like to know is where you get OR will have Herc completely powerless and beaten in a few seconds. If the power drain works, it will not be in a few seconds.

Colossus has greater durability based on what? Herc was taking blasts from the Skrull god to the face and smiling.

horrorwolf
Based on what? Where has it even been said that Herc can't have his life force drained?
Omega drains life to sustain his own. Herc's lifeforce is Godly and directly tied to Olympia itself.

confused
Not only is Hercules is beyond Omega's abilty to drain...but Red would get pwned well before he could even make a halfway decent attempt.

horrorwolf
Herc was taking blasts from the Skrull god to the face and smiling.

Pretty much.

Endrict Nuul
I guess the next thing is Red beating Thor.....

Mindset
He will, within seconds.

Absorb the Odinforce and become a skyfather.

horrorwolf
didnt Red get stopped by a glue gun recently?
laughing

Mindset
didnt Red get stopped by a glue gun recently? lol wut?

Didn't read this, what comic did it happen in?

srankmissingnin
I don't like to flame, but are you retarded? I explicitly stated I wasn't saying Herc was immune...

Herc was able to fight for hours when shot with 9 bullets that had hydra blood, the deadliest poison to Gods, and even that didn't kill him. So death spores > that?

What I would like to know is where you get OR will have Herc completely powerless and beaten in a few seconds. If the power drain works, it will not be in a few seconds.

Colossus has greater durability based on what? Herc was taking blasts from the Skrull god to the face and smiling.

It's called exaggeration. I use it further discredit your opinion by making it seem more ridiculous than it actual is.

Yes.

The effects where near instantaneous on Colossus, why would Hercules be any different?

When Hercules gets into fights, he gets roughed up. He gets bruise, he gets scratched, he even bleeds. He has even been stabbed. Colossus rarely takens any damage (WWH broke his wrists but something like that is rare) and I don't think his hide has been penetrate since he was healed after Ripetide tore him up.

srankmissingnin
Omega drains life to sustain his own. Herc's lifeforce is Godly and directly tied to Olympia itself.

confused
Not only is Hercules is beyond Omega's abilty to drain...but Red would get pwned well before he could even make a halfway decent attempt.

Consider this. Omega Red drained Colossus who -unlike Hercules - has infinite stamina. Hercules eats, and sleeps, but in his organic steal form Colossus does neither and requires neither. He can go indefinitely with out food, water, sleep or air. He has in inexhaustible source of energy... but that didn't seem to stop OR's abilities from work on him did it? Once again I'll ask... why is Hercules different?

horrorwolf
Yes Hercules can get stabbed, hurt and bleed, he lacks that metallic skin.

Only Herc's Endurance, Strength and Regen >>>>>>>> that of Colossus.

Blunt attack defense is at least on par as well.

srankmissingnin
Yes Hercules can get stabbed, hurt and bleed, he lackes that metallic skin.

Only Herc's Endurance, Strength and Regen >>>>>>>> that of Colossus.

Blunt attack defense is at least on par as well.

Agreed.

horrorwolf
Consider this. Omega Red drained Colossus who -unlike Hercules - has infinite stamina. Hercules eats, and sleeps, in his organic steal form Colossus does neither and requires neither. He can go indefinitely with out food, water, sleep or air. He has in inexhaustible source of energy... but that didn't seem to stop OR's abilities from work on him did it?

Again Herc's lifeforce is tied to Olympia itself. Its not tied to a mortal shell like Colossus'.

srankmissingnin
lol wut?

Didn't read this, what comic did it happen in?

Origins, maybe issue 10.

Mindset
It's called exaggeration. I use it further discredit your opinion by making it seem more ridiculous than it actual is.

Yes.

The effects where near instantaneous on Colossus, why would Hercules be any different?

When Hercules gets into fights, he gets roughed up. He gets bruise, he gets scratched, he even bleeds. He has even been stabbed. Colossus rarely takens any damage (WWH broke his wrists but something like that is rare) and I don't think his hide has been penetrate since he was healed after Ripetide tore him up.
Death spores would be more effective than a poison that specifically takes down gods for no reason, ok.

Because Herc has shown to have more power and endurance than Colossus has.

Yea Herc gets superficial wounds, and yet he has shown more impressive durability feats than Colossus. Go figure.

srankmissingnin
Again Herc's lifeforce is tied to Olympia itself. Its not tied to a mortal shell like Colossus'.

But does the source matter when the results are the same?

Herc gets hurt, he runs out of steam, its not like he can fight indefinitely. He can be koed and he can run out of stamina. He has lost fights before. Why would Arkady' draining his life force work any different than Ares or Thor pounding him into the ground? He doesn't magically get rejuvenated because he is a god. H

horrorwolf
But does the source matter when the results are the same?

Herc gets hurt, he runs out of steam, its not like he can fight indefinitely. He can be koed and he can run out of stamina. He has lost fights before. Why would Arkady' draining his life force work any different than Ares or Thor pounding him into the ground? He doesn't magically get rejuvenated because he is a god. H

sigh... sad

The facts that Herc can be hurt, cut, bleed or KO'd is not an issue here. My point is that Red is incapable of lifeforce draining Herc.

Hercules is immortal. Colossus isnt. Herc's life force is being fed from Mount Olympus itself, Colossus's is simply tied to his body.

Basically since Herc's immortality is tied to and supported by Olympus itself, Arkady would have to tap Mount Olympus to break his immortal bond. Such a concept in itself full of 100% Fail.

Bentley
Herc recently survived hydra poison bullets, which not only pierced his skin but also make him go fever mad. Hydra poison. So he wasn't stopped just by being pierced nor by poison.

...Interesting.

D-Block
I don't like to flame, but are you retarded? I explicitly stated I wasn't saying Herc was immune...

Agreed

Kasper Gutman
This makes for a nice debate but i also question whether the death factor would work against an immortal. I've seen other such powers fail due to the godly nature of Olympians or Asgardians but providing an example is failing me at the moment.

Kasper Gutman
If were talking about can the death factor kill Herc rather then will it just leech Herc. I think its the Marvel Universe guide that states Herc would need to have his atoms dispersed across the universe before he was killed and even then maybe not. Herc was owned hard by Galactus and turned into a puddle of biomass but i don't think that would have killed Herc if Galactus hadn't brought him back.

snoopdogg
Omega Red was taking Colossus and Wolverine to school recently. Hercules has enough trouble with Logan solo so I'm gonna say Red has a good show to win.

Mindset
What brick doesn't have trouble with Logan?

ABC logic, especially with Wolverine, doesn't work.

snoopdogg
What brick doesn't have trouble with Logan?

ABC logic, especially with Wolverine, doesn't work. Colossus and Wolverine have some good team work together and Red was destroying them. I'm not saying Herc. will loose but he'll have to fight smart to win, like start tossing cars and sh!t at Red.

Mindset
They barely used teamwork, Colossus just rushed in while Wolverine was trying to call him back.

snoopdogg
They barely used teamwork, Colossus just rushed in while Wolverine was trying to call him back. Well that may be true. But OR was taking them with ease. Not sure what sort of threat Herc. would pose.

Mindset
There is really no comparison between Colossus and Herc.

That's like comparing Thor sans hammer and Colossus.

snoopdogg
I highy doubt Herc. can beat Wolverine and Colossus though as OR has.

Mindset
I doubt OR would beat the Elder Skrull God.

But that really doesn't matter in this fight.

You keep trying to compare to unrelated examples.

snoopdogg
I doubt OR would beat the Elder Skrull God.

But that really doesn't matter in this fight.

You keep trying to compare to unrelated examples. Then how the hell do are we supposed to form opinions?

Omega Red smoked Wolverine who has defeated Hercules. Yea it's ABC logic but what else is there?

Mindset
Wolverine defeated Immortal Hercules or mortal?

snoopdogg
Wolverine defeated Immortal Hercules or mortal? Immortal. Jinzin referenced it awhile back iirc.

Mindset
well jinzin is a dirty liar

you are confucing energy and soul... no one said that omega red will drain hercules soul but his energy... and we all can agree that if hercules can run out of steem then he sure got energy and thats what omega red is going to drain his energy his strength and everything which will make him stronger and hercules weaker, i know its hard to eccept that a class 100 character is going to get owned by a class 10 character but you know people there are other things beside strength and the way i see it those boards are really biased towards strength

Starscream M
bump

TakiJedenBuc
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules wins

jrodslam
Red ftw.

Like someone already mentioned, if Red get Herc in the tentacles and applies the death factor, its pretty much a wrap.

And for the record, id put money on the phermones being able to effect Herc. Immortal? Possibly not, but mortal Herc for sure.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Red ftw.

Like someone already mentioned, if Red get Herc in the tentacles and applies the death factor, its pretty much a wrap.

And for the record, id put money on the phermones being able to effect Herc. Immortal? Possibly not, but mortal Herc for sure.
cosigned

Battlehammer
well jinzin is a dirty liar
contest of champions 2

Bentley
Has Arkady ever drained someone with more life force than a human? I mean, Iron-man is pretty powerful, but his life force is that of an average human.

Mindset
contest of champions 2 The off panel fight?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
This makes for a nice debate but i also question whether the death factor would work against an immortal. I've seen other such powers fail due to the godly nature of Olympians or Asgardians but providing an example is failing me at the moment.

iT WAS A tHOR COMIC i forget which one but the one where he was using asgardian power sources to power the world for energy instead of plants that destroy the enviroment.

There was a guy who could touch things and age them causing them to die decoy or eroded depending if it was a person or building or want not.

He tried to do it to thor it hurt him but did not kill him.

PLus the fact asgardians are not immotal like the Greeks in marvel they just have very long life spans.

golem370
Hercules ko'ed Abomination with a lamp post. He could use a empty city bus or semi or garbage truck

Bentley
Can Herc thunderclap?

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Can Herc thunderclap? Yea, why wouldn't he be able too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.