Sabretooth vs Puma and Vermin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in the sewers.

Battlehammer
sabertooth.

respect_cyclops
sabretooth will murder the both of them

Starscream M
this takes place in the sewers....there are thousands of rats that Vermin can use against Sabretooth

I think the team takes it

respect_cyclops
dude... he just slice both of there throats and making shoes and coats

Starscream M
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
dude... he just slice both of there throats and making shoes and coats yes...because they will both sit there and just let Creed go to work

how bout Puma just slices Creed's throat instead

respect_cyclops
his healing factor is too much of a factor here he will just heal out of anything they can give him but he will murder them and eat there hurts out seriously he is way too dangerous for both of them together and if you want you can add lizard into that fight and he will kill the three of them

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Starscream M
yes...because they will both sit there and just let Creed go to work

how bout Puma just slices Creed's throat instead

fine... and he will just heal right back ... but if HE does that? down went puma

Battlehammer
vermin and puma both go down. puma can slit sabertooth throat all he likes he still loses the majority.

Wolverine foguht vermin in the sewers and took him out relativly easily I don't see creed having problems

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
vermin and puma both go down. puma can slit sabertooth throat all he likes he still loses the majority.

Wolverine foguht vermin in the sewers and took him out relativly easily I don't see creed having problems

He fought both Vermin and Bloodscream at the same time in the sewers IIRC. Which would be a harder fight than Puma and Vermin.

Stoic
The Puma is a pretty strong guy I don;t see Creed putting him down with ease, although he will eventually win. Vermin dies in seconds.

guy222
sabes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.