Iron Man vs Sabretooth in Pure Slugfest (with stipulations)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Sabretooth has adamantium claws and skeleton.

Iron Man cannot fly or use energy attacks.

Fight in a enclosed indestructible battlefield.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Starscream M
Sabretooth has adamantium claws and skeleton.

Iron Man cannot fly or use energy attacks.

Fight in a enclosed indestructible battlefield.

What is Iron man armor made of anyways? He should be rich enough to afford adamantium armor or better...

well I believe Iron wins,

Iron man wins laughing out loud

RevoWution™©®
Cannot fly or energy attacks. Hmm, that pretty much narrows down the majority of Iron Man's abilities.

Sabes takes this one. Esp. with adamantium... :/

Darth Martin
Iron Man has enhanced reflexes so he if he can keep up with Creed's speed he stands a chance but I'm thinking Creed takes this. It's possible that the armour will predict Creed's moves to a degree like it did to Cap.

Mindset
IM has enhanced reflexes and a spider sense. smile

RobinDrake
KMC: PRESENTS SABRETOOTH WEEK!
just saying thats alot of sabretooth lately ha

well iron man's suit aint no pushover, i think iron man takes this still.

DeathKap
I think IM can beat him, but it would just take one clean shot from Creed to take him down.

The Illuminati
A Mid CL100 punch takes Sabertooth out quite quickly. Just ask The HULK. And Tony's extremis HF is as good as Sabertooth, while being 5x as fast at least.

IM 10/10

Priest
Ironman.

Fanboy
Iron Man.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by The Illuminati
And Tony's extremis HF is as good as Sabertooth, while being 5x as fast at least.

IM 10/10 Pffftt.......Marvel and their upgrades. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BUSTER1
Iron man

sabretooth will beat him so hard its not even funny.... first he will pill his armor just like captain america did with his shield and then he will kill tony , tony is very fast and strong but his fighting skills dont worth a crap compared to sabretooth so in a slug fight i really dont think he has any chance against sabretooth

sabretooth adamantium claws + clss 15 super human strength = will trash the armor just like wolverine was able to stab tru the armor and eventually sabretooth will kill him

Nihilist
iron man

sabretooth

Bada's Palin
Iron man has dodged attacks moving at light speed big grin

while flying... but here he cant fly he is on the ground and when he is on the ground its pure h2h skills and he got none of them for sh!t

Nihilist
loser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.