The McCain-Palin Mob: "Obama's Terrorist 'Bloodline'"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
God help us all....

Maybe America IS the stupidest country in the world.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the radical supporters of McCain and Palin:
KjxzmaXAg9E

inimalist
that blonde lady was a little psycho...

honestly she bothered me more than just the stupid people.

the only person with any sense is the guy who tells them to ignore the questions. Her yelling at the camera and inturrupting other people really doesn't support her cause... EDIT: actually, it probably does, sort of like how Anne Coulter is a best seller..

BackFire
I saw this earlier and it's quite sad. What's worse is that this kinda reaction is clearly the reaction that McCain and Palin quietly want to their recent rhetoric. With these implications that Obama likes terrorists more than America, and that he doesn't 'see America like you and I', it's clear they want to go down this path and want these stupid people to react in this way, and frankly, it's dangerous.

There have also been increasing reports of people and McCain Palin rallies yelling out that Obama is a terrorist, and he's committed treason, and even that we should 'kill him'. Also combined with the recent surrogates referencing Obama's middle name while introducing Palin they're painting Obama as foreign and unamerican man, and it's invoking near violent reactions, and the worst thing is McCain isn't stopping it, he's continuing down the same course and doesn't even talk down the people who spew out these things at his rallies.

inimalist
have you heard the clip where someone yells "kill him" from the crowd when Palin was making a point about Obama?

I don't think she heard, but if she did she certainly didn't do anything to address it.

BackFire
Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. There was another where someone yelled 'off with his head'. Frankly, it is McCain and Palin's responsibility to not spew this crap since they now know how people are reacting.

There was also a report about a Palin rally where after she was bashing the media, some people turned to the local news media covering the event and lashed out, even making racial slurs towards a black sound guy.

lord xyz
He should've just asked them "Do you think Obama is a terrorist?" followed with "Do you think FOX news is a credible news source, and do you watch it?"

jaden101
ok...fact of the matter is you can get people from any walk of life, interview them and cut the video to give any viewpoint you want...case in point

fJuNgBkloFE

KidRock
I want to see these people fight the people that forced their kids to sing Obama chants and anyone that voted for Nancy Pelosi in a 3 way cage match.

Originally posted by jaden101
ok...fact of the matter is you can get people from any walk of life, interview them and cut the video to give any viewpoint you want...case in point

fJuNgBkloFE

I remember people saying Americans are so stupid, after Bush got elected again.

so when Obama is elected are we suddenly all smart again?

inimalist
there is a show on Canadian TV called "The Mercer Report", kinda like the Canadian daily show. They do this "talking to Americans" thing, asking them really dumb questions about Canada.

its silly and edited, but still, humerous

lord xyz
Originally posted by KidRock
I want to see these people fight the people that forced their kids to sing Obama chants and anyone that voted for Nancy Pelosi in a 3 way cage match.

so when Obama is elected are we suddenly all smart again? I believe the stereotype was before Bush, Bush just confirmed it.

Draco69

No.

We just get a little less dumb.

stick out tongue

jaden101

or when Obama is elected and doesn't instantly stop the war in Iraq and Afghanistan does that mean you actually will have supposedly sensible people with "Obama world's no 1 terrorist" banners?

Bardock42

so when Obama is elected are we suddenly all smart again? Nah, 45 percent are still dumb as shit.

KidRock
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, 45 percent are still dumb as shit.

Says something about the rest of the world when 45% of your population is dumb as shit and you're still the best.

Bardock42
Says something about the rest of the world when 45% of your population is dumb as shit and you're still the best. I think you will soon have to deal with not being the best anymore. I wonder how the US will cope.

BackFire
Bomb things.

NonSensi-Klown
... Draco is back?

ragesRemorse
That video is priceless...,fuking gold. I don't think those people are any more ignorant than people who vote for Obama because he is black or people who allow Television ad campaigns to influence their political views. People are stupid, no matter their partisan preference.

jaden101
Says something about the rest of the world when 45% of your population is dumb as shit and you're still the best.

the best at what?

ragesRemorse

fJuNgBkloFE

man, that video was definitely reincarnated using editing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
man, that video was definitely reincarnated using editing.

Indeed. I dislike these types of videos. I'm going to the U.K., asking simple questions like "Name one member from the House of Lords". Now all I have to do is get Fox news to fund my trip and the camera crew. WEEE!

I can make fun of their fatness, too.

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed. I dislike these types of videos. I'm going to the U.K., asking simple questions like "Name one member from the House of Lords". Now all I have to do is get Fox news to fund my trip and the camera crew. WEEE!

I can make fun of their fatness, too.

people already have done the "British aren't stupid too" video

and it's you guys that are fat...we have the bad teeth... roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
people already have done the "British aren't stupid too" video

and it's you guys that are fat...we have the bad teeth... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not sure the second quotation mark is in the right place.

And I made the fatness comment because the dude from Top Gear makes fun of americans and their fatness quite often. Obviously the Yanks are the fatees. Just taking a stroll down a city street reveals as much.

Bouboumaster
What's cool about Canada is that we don't have this "kind" of extremist people.

Devil King

And what the **** do you know about Nancy Pelosi? What do you know before you look her up, other than that little (D) next to her name and the "San Francisco politics" she supposedly represents?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What's cool about Canada is that we don't have this "kind" of extremist people.

Yes you do. no expression

KidRock
Originally posted by Devil King
And what the **** do you know about Nancy Pelosi? What do you know before you look her up, other than that little (D) next to her name and the "San Francisco politics" she supposedly represents?

apparently she is your dominatrix or something.

Devil King
apparently she is your dominatrix or something.

Apparently, you know about as much as the rest of people like you who talk out of their ass. I don't defend her, I just know you don't know jack shit about her.

WrathfulDwarf

fJuNgBkloFE

Beat me to it jaden...

The guy who made that video (the one posted by Draco) is none other than bloggerinterrupted or better known as Tim. A blogger with liberal ideas and this is his way to make propaganda. If he wasn't incredible bias I might agree with him....I won't...he is pratically the Michael Moore of You Tube.

I like how he uses his editing skills here...he sure loves Microsoft Movie Maker for his stuff.....(I can catch this kind of thing a mile away....I use as well for my horror film videos)

Detective Dwarf cracks another case...

KidRock
Apparently, you know about as much as the rest of people like you who talk out of their ass. I don't defend her, I just know you don't know jack shit about her.

Yes, I dont know she turned the lights out in congress to go on vacation instead of voting on an energy bill.

Please dont mix me in with all the "George Bush sucks! Obama rules! But I dont know why!!!" crowd that you run with.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think you will soon have to deal with not being the best anymore. I wonder how the US will cope.

Know all those weapons and angry rednecks the US has lying around? It's not too hard to drop them off in a foreign country and let some steam get blown off.

Devil King
Yes, I dont know she turned the lights out in congress to go on vacation instead of voting on an energy bill.

Please dont mix me in with all the "George Bush sucks! Obama rules! But I dont know why!!!" crowd that you run with.

I'd love fo you to show me where the lights went out in congress because of a vote she cast. Or, are we talking about Jewish holidays in congress?

I don't mix you with anyone, except who you've tossed your hat in with. You espouse the "rhetoric" of Obama supporters as a whole, but ignore the fact that you've supported or defended the actions of people who have agreed with your dumb-shit position for the last 8 years. After all, you don't like McCain that much, do you? You'd rather have the shit-brain crazies that support Bush. Or have you decied to ignore the last decade?

BackFire
To those talking about editing, what editing is there in the video in the original post? The guy asks questions and then the people answers in a single take. Then he cuts to the next person and so on. The few editing quips in the video have nothing to do with the point of the thread - the hateful 'he's a terrorist' crap.

Here's some of what the people in the video said without any cuts at all:

"Do you think he's a terrorist?"

"He's a one man terrorist cell."

Someone else said "he might be a terrorist". All one take, no cuts in between, these are these people's actual statements from their own mouths. Whatever bias there is from the filmmaker doesn't alter what they clearly said. Several people clearly say they think he's a terrorist without any cuts or edits at all.

inimalist
as soon as someone has any detectable bias at all it is useless to consider their point or evidence?

BackFire
I guess if the point of the video was to imply that all McCain/Palin supporters are like that then it would be reasonable to point out the bias of the creator of the video and that all/most McCain/Palin supporters aren't like that, but that wasn't the point. The point was to show the alarming amount of hatred and ignorance that has been coming from the rallies as of late, ignorance and hatred propagated from the increasingly hostile character attacks and insinuations about Obama and his patriotism and him 'liking terrorists' directly from the campaign itself.

inimalist
no, I hear you smile

EDIT: ya, I have heard some of the Weather Underground stuff. really weak imho.

Quiero Mota

Have you seen our economy lately?

My sister and brother-in-law are currently vacationing in Chile. She told on the phone last night that earlier that day they had lunch at a cafe, they tried to pay with US dollars, and the waitress laughed saying that a year ago she would've taken it, but they had to pay with Chilean pesos. That's pretty sad....

Devil King
Originally posted by inimalist
as soon as someone has any detectable bias at all it is useless to consider their point or evidence?

not true.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes you do. no expression

Nope. We have some right winger a lot conservative, but not in number (it's a little minority from the west) but they aren't that crazy.

inimalist
not true.

the internet poorly conveys sarcasm

lol embarrasment

Devil King
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

My sister and brother-in-law are currently vacationing in Chile. She told on the phone last night that earlier that day they had lunch at a cafe, they tried to pay with US dollars, and the waitress laughed saying that a year ago she would've taken it, but they had to pay with Chilean pesos. That's pretty sad....

Do you see any version of the money being acceptable? Personally, I've always been confused by an establishment taking foreign money as means of payment. I don't see a bloody mary OR a cup of coffee being worth the hassles of trading that currency. But, I have to trade my left over paper money for the currency that might not be worth a ****ing thing. At the end of the day, all I need is the bill. Maybe that eans 1 milions pecoes or 15 dollars. What they do with it after I've paid is of no concern, right?

inimalist
Nope. We have some right winger a lot conservative, but not in number (it's a little minority from the west) but they aren't that crazy.

lol, stockwell day?

he's close, you gotta admit it wink

dadudemon

Dude, they are everywhere in every western culture. You may have fewer per capita, but they are there.

Quiero Mota
Do you see any version of the money being acceptable? Personally, I've always been confused by an establishment taking foreign money as means of payment. I don't see a bloody mary OR a cup of coffee being worth the hassles of trading that currency. But, I have to trade my left over paper money for the currency that might not be worth a ****ing thing. At the end of the day, all I need is the bill. Maybe that eans 1 milions pecoes or 15 dollars. What they do with it after I've paid is of no concern, right?

That's not the point. I've never once been to a Latin-American country where the local businesses didn't take US dollars. The fact that she said a year ago says it all.

Devil King
That's not the point. I've never once been to a Latin-American country where the local businesses didn't take US dollars. The fact that she said a year ago says it all.

I said "any"?

Quiero Mota
I said "any"?

What?

Devil King
What?

What's wrong with your own version of the dollar meaning something?

KidRock

Have you seen the world economy lately? They arent doing any better.

Bicnarok
I think theres daft religious fanatics on boths side of any election.

A shame the election is pointless and the next president will be selected

Blinky
This video should not surprise anybody. I've personally come across people voting for Obama who know NOTHING of his policy details, who want to elect him for petty reasons and have bias views of Mccain. All this political shit-slinging is one thing that makes me proud that I am not part of either party and that I am (at the moment) deciding not to vote.

Devil King
Personally, I think the fact that these people feel this way and are now being joind by the candidate himself in the insanity is a sign of how desperate he is at this point. It's just like when McCain stands on a platform and says the government should buy up the bad homeowner debt so people can stay in their home and the crowd roars, despite them being the very same people who a week ago were outraged the government was getting involved at all.

chillmeistergen

Why the hell would you go to Chile and try and pay for stuff with American dollars?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Why the hell would you go to Chile and try and pay for stuff with American dollars?

I've been to Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Nicaragua, and Panama. Every single restaurant and shop in those countries did, so I don't see why Chile wouldn't. Chile isn't too much richer.

backdoorman
Dude, dollars are accepted in very, very few places here. Those few establishments that do accept them are usually restaurants and souvenir shops in tourist-attractive places.

Devil King
Where is here?

Bardock42
Where is here? I may venture a guess:

Chile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.