Reject Vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
welll i thought i would cast this battle to field oppinon reguarding Ransak the Reject.

i would like to apologise in advance if by any unlikely coinsidence has lead to me duplicating a thread that is allredy far underway. or long considered dead?

this epic battle pits Reject against the legendary sabertooth. i some how feel that the vast majority of people are going to overlook reject simply because they may neverr have herd of him. so i will give you what information i can. Reject is 1//4 inhuman 3/4 deviant and shows some very nic feats when he is first introduced in the original eternals comic. i would be gratefulll if anyone can provide scans>?

wikipedia link ?Reject

however this battle takes place on a large sandcovered desert island in the middle of the pacfic coast. their is limited but some treeline cover. however the majority of the island is sand dunes. i consdier this the fairest netutral environment to pitt these two against each other,

this is current sabertooth.

so please give me some inducation who caqn take this battle

guy222
I am leaving work, when I get home I'll post some scans

Taking the Deviant

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
I am leaving work, when I get home I'll post some scans

Taking the Deviant Where you work at ? Now that important, I am so jealous of your Internet work area.

Mindset
He's a stock broker.

psycho gundam
ransak imo is more savage than sabretooth is. he beat the shit out of karkas in true wtf? fashion....then started killing people in the crowd while bloodlusted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.